Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Escape

Luke 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

Proverbs 11:9 With their mouths the godless destroy their neighbors, but through knowledge the righteous escape.

Do not be deceived, destroying your neighbor is not "fighting the good warfare". We don't fight against flesh and blood. The cancel culture is "godless". They are out to destroy their neighbor, there is no "doing unto others as you would have them do to you".

2Timothy 2:25 Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, 26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

Follow Paul's instruction and you will escape the cancel culture.

Proverbs 12:13 Evildoers are trapped by their sinful talk, and so the innocent escape trouble

Don't be troubled by what is going on, the evildoers have been trapped by their sinful talk. It is on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and on a myriad of interviews, TV shows, emails, text messages, etc. If you are innocent you will escape the trouble that is coming.

Psalm 33:16 No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his great strength.

We saw this in WWII, Hitler appeared to have great strength in defeating France and the rest of continental Europe, it didn't save him. Japan had a huge army, it didn't save them. All of these arrogant ones boast in their strength and the size of their army, it won't save them.

Psalm 124:7 We have escaped like a bird from the fowler’s snare; the snare has been broken, and we have escaped.

Yes, the tribulation will begin and all those on earth will be trapped in the fowler's snare. But the rapture in 2024 will be your escape from this trap (if you are still here).

Amos 2:14 The swift will not escape, the strong will not muster their strength, and the warrior will not save his life.

Enough with the foolishness, you will not escape by investing in gold, or by buying a gun, or any of the other idiotic ideas people have. There is only one possible escape, to escape like a bird, to fly away.

Habakkuk 2:9 “Woe to him who builds his house by unjust gain, setting his nest on high to escape the clutches of ruin!

Remember the French revolution.

1Thessalonians 5:3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Or in the case of the French Revolution while people are saying "let them eat cake" destruction will come on them suddenly.

Hebrews 12:25 See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Jeremiah 8:20 “The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved.”

Jeremiah is the prophet to those who are left behind after the first rapture. Time is running out.

Matthew 24:32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.

This prophecy doesn't just tell us the year of the rapture it also tells us the season.

Proverbs 10:5 He who gathers crops in summer is a prudent son, but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son.

Wake up, this is the summer, now is the time to gather in the crops, No one is mocking Jesus freaks right now, they might be attacking them and beating them, but everyone is taking them seriously.

Proverbs 30:25 Ants are creatures of little strength, yet they store up their food in the summer;

We are ants, fine, they are giants, OK, so then time to store up our food. The light and revelation and the word is abundant.

Daniel 2:35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were all broken to pieces and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

The prophet is very clear, this rock is going to strike the statue, the monument to human government and civilization.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.

The Clinton Cabal is a government of wolves

Assassination in Haiti by a hit squad

Some argue that the president of Haiti was assassinated because of his connection to Clinton's foundation and was used to send kids to Epstein's island. If this were true it would just add to a very long list of people who have ended up dead associated with Clinton.

However, another story has also come out that the reason he was killed was because he was investigating the Coronavirus vaccine. Let's consider that, is there anyway to know the truth?

The Western Hemisphere’s poorest country, Haiti is plagued by widespread corruption, gang violence, drug trafficking, and organized crime.

GDP is $20 billion, that is about a third of the size of the GDP of North Dakota and a fifth the size of Puerto Rico. What would be the point of Haiti investigating the vaccine, no one would listen to them. They would be mocked, ridiculed and big Pharma and Bill Gates could make them pay out the nose. This is simply ridiculous, discredit the investigations into the criminality with bogus claims while also scaring people about saying anything concerning the vaccine.

The problem with these wolves is that they will turn on each other. Clinton is willing to make Pharma the fall guy, you can imagine first chance they get they will toss her out the window to the dogs.

Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.

John 3:8 The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

Colossians 2:15 He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him

1John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
2021 in Isaiah

1:20 but if you resist and rebel,
you will be devoured by the sword.”
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.
21 See how the faithful city
has become a prostitute!
She once was full of justice;

righteousness used to dwell in her—
but now murderers!

News has just come out that Hunter Biden's laptop provides physical evidence of Joe Biden prostituting himself. Recently a CCP spy master defected with a terabyte of information exposing every government official who prostituted themselves.

2:20 In that day people will throw away
to the moles and bats
their idols of silver and idols of gold,
which they made to worship.
21 They will flee to caverns in the rocks
and to the overhanging crags
from the fearful presence of the Lord
and the splendor of his majesty,

when he rises to shake the earth.

Years not over yet, this suggests things can still get a whole lot worse.

5:20 Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.
21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
and clever in their own sight.

The latest example -- we are told how heinous and criminal it is for Arizona to canvass people to ask if they voted in the election and if so was it mail in or in person. Yet the same people telling us this violates Americans freedom are sending out teams door to door to ask people their personal medical history and to intimidate them into getting a vaccine violating the Geneva convention.

9:20 On the right they will devour,
but still be hungry;
on the left they will eat,
but not be satisfied.
Each will feed on the flesh of their own offspring[b]:
21 Manasseh will feed on Ephraim, and Ephraim on Manasseh;
together they will turn against Judah.

Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away,
his hand is still upraised.

Sounds like Cancel Culture and reminds me of the story concerning Israel fighting against Benjamin and almost wiping them out, the Tu B'Av story which could very well depict the rapture.

10:20 In that day the remnant of Israel,
the survivors of Jacob,
will no longer rely on him
who struck them down
but will truly rely on the Lord,
the Holy One of Israel.
21 A remnant will return, a remnant of Jacob

will return to the Mighty God.

We are seeing this nationwide, people are rising up, not because of Trump but because of God. The godless have played their hand and many believers now realize you can't be neutral.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
2021 In Isaiah

24:20 The earth reels like a drunkard,
it sways like a hut in the wind;
so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion
that it falls—never to rise again.
21 In that day the Lord will punish
the powers in the heavens above
and the kings on the earth below.

In Luke we are told that God would shake the powers of heaven as a sign and then the rapture will take place.

26:20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;

the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Clear reference to the rapture

29:20 The ruthless will vanish,
the mockers will disappear,
and all who have an eye for evil will be cut down—
21 those who with a word make someone out to be guilty,
who ensnare the defender in court

and with false testimony deprive the innocent of justice.

Clear reference to the Tares being tossed into the fire

30:20 Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”

Sounds like a word to those who are left behind, think of the Gospel of Mark, how it begins.

36:20 Who of all the gods of these countries have been able to save their lands from me? How then can the Lord deliver Jerusalem from my hand?” 21 But the people remained silent and said nothing in reply, because the king had commanded, “Do not answer him.”

Sounds like the Antichrist. After the rapture He that restrains steps aside and the Antichrist is revealed.

37:20 Now, Lord our God, deliver us from his hand, so that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you, Lord, are the only God.” 21 Then Isaiah son of Amoz sent a message to Hezekiah: “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: Because you have prayed to me concerning Sennacherib king of Assyria,

Sounds like those left behind are rallying and praying to the Lord.

45:20“Gather together and come;
assemble, you fugitives from the nations.
Ignorant are those who carry about idols of wood,
who pray to gods that cannot save.
21 Declare what is to be, present it—
let them take counsel together.
Who foretold this long ago,
who declared it from the distant past?
Was it not I, the Lord?
And there is no God apart from me,
a righteous God and a Savior;

there is none but me.

Enough said.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 2021

48:20 Leave Babylon,
flee from the Babylonians!
Announce this with shouts of joy
and proclaim it.
Send it out to the ends of the earth;
say, “The Lord has redeemed his servant Jacob.”
21 They did not thirst when he led them through the deserts;
he made water flow for them from the rock;
he split the rock

and water gushed out.

Think about this Vaccine they are going to mandate, you will have to take a stand, leave Babylon, trust in the Lord to provide.

49:20 The children born during your bereavement
will yet say in your hearing,
‘This place is too small for us;
give us more space to live in.’
21 Then you will say in your heart,
‘Who bore me these?
I was bereaved and barren;
I was exiled and rejected.
Who brought these up?
I was left all alone,

but these—where have they come from?’”

The tribulation will be a time of multiplication for the church

51:20 Your children have fainted;
they lie at every street corner,
like antelope caught in a net.
They are filled with the wrath of the Lord,
with the rebuke of your God.

21 Therefore hear this, you afflicted one,
made drunk, but not with wine.

Sounds like the evil servant the Lord warned about who beat the servants and ate with the drunkards

57:20 But the wicked are like the tossing sea,
which cannot rest,
whose waves cast up mire and mud.
21 “There is no peace,” says my God, “for the wicked.”

We see this everyday on the news.

59:20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,”
declares the Lord. 21 “As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants—from this time on and forever,” says the Lord.

The Lord told us when you see all these things happen look up because your redemption draweth nigh. We can stand on this promise.

60:20 Your sun will never set again,
and your moon will wane no more;
the Lord will be your everlasting light,
and your days of sorrow will end.
21 Then all your people will be righteous
and they will possess the land forever.
They are the shoot I have planted,
the work of my hands,
for the display of my splendor.

This is one of the promises of our covenant that will be fulfilled.

65:20 “Never again will there be in it
an infant who lives but a few days,
or an old man who does not live out his years;
the one who dies at a hundred
will be thought a mere child;
the one who fails to reach[a] a hundred
will be considered accursed.
21 They will build houses and dwell in them;

they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit.

More promises concerning the millenial kingdom

66:20 And they will bring all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,” says the Lord. “They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the Lord in ceremonially clean vessels. 21 And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites,” says the Lord.

What is the rapture if not an offering from all the nations to the lord.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 1:1-6 -- How did this happen from A to Z

Everyone has an opinion and to everyone their opinion is right. Doesn’t matter if we are talking about Abortion, or Climate change, or Election fraud, or whatever. It is like someone playing chess and they think they are making a good move, best possible move, without realizing what will happen four or five moves later. So let’s look at what is about to happen to the US and ask ourselves not “how did this happen” as what we are seeing here hasn’t quite happened yet, but rather “how does this path that we are on lead to what happens here”?

1 How deserted lies the city,

once so full of people!

How like a widow is she,

who once was great among the nations!

She who was queen among the provinces

has now become a slave.

Look at the changes! I grew up in the same town that Norman Rockwell grew up in. When I look at his paintings it is remarkably similar to what life was like where I grew up. As a young boy, say 8 or 9 I would walk to the beach from home, perhaps a thirty minute walk, stay there all morning, walk home for lunch, go back in the afternoon and stay all afternoon. There was no concern for safety, no concern about needing my Mom to drive me. In High School I spent a year in England, visited Italy, in college I visited Mexico, after graduate school I lived in Taiwan for about 8 years. The US was great among the nations. I saw it. We were “queen” among the provinces. But the US is quickly going from being great and a queen to being a slave and that is what we need to look at, how does the path we are on lead to this?

2 Bitterly she weeps at night,

tears are on her cheeks.

Among all her lovers

there is no one to comfort her.

All her friends have betrayed her;

they have become her enemies.

Look at the friends and lovers of the US. We have made a big mistake. Initially it was God that we put our trust in, God was our friend, God was our lover, and we listened and obeyed Him. But just like the church in Ephesus we have left our first love. The US used to be considered a Christian nation, but somehow they decided we needed to be more “ecumenical” and embrace everyone. Our lovers now include the LGBTQ, and pro abortionists. Abortion is the human sacrifice to the God’s Baal (career) and Molech (fornication).

After affliction and harsh labor,

Judah has gone into exile.

She dwells among the nations;

she finds no resting place.

All who pursue her have overtaken her

in the midst of her distress.

We had feast days like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and July 4th but these have all been corrupted. These days were days to worship the Lord, get together with your family and the church, to worship the Lord and to have rest. Instead we have exchanged them for affliction, harsh labor and exile. This is because we dwell among the nations. They despise Thanksgiving and July 4th, Christmas has become Xmas and Easter is all about painted eggs and chocolate rabbits rather than the Lord’s birth and resurrection.

The roads to Zion mourn,

for no one comes to her appointed festivals.

All her gateways are desolate,

her priests groan,

her young women grieve,

and she is in bitter anguish.

Why is this? Why did people stop going to church? To me this is when the “leaving your first love” became more than a warning but a reality. The Lord said that this road will lead to the taking away of your lampstand. Lamentations is a description of that lampstand being taken away. It begins with taking away the appointed festivals. They replace the story of Jesus birth with the story of a “red nosed reindeer”, they mock the Bible’s description of a rapture with a jolly fat man in a red suit whose name, Santa, is simply a modified form of Satan. The holiday is no longer about a savior being given to us but rather of how it is all about buying trinkets and toys. Believing in Jesus is replaced with believing in Santa. You have been deceived, you have been robbed, and the priests were defeated by the likes of profane cartoons and Christmas lights, football games, and all the other “friends and lovers” we exchanged for Jesus.

Her foes have become her masters;

her enemies are at ease.

The Lord has brought her grief

because of her many sins.

Her children have gone into exile,

captive before the foe.

Yes, our children have gone into exile because of this. God wanted each of us to be an owner of a business and then to teach our children. So in the same way that Rockefeller taught his son to take over the business, or Trump was taught to take over the business, we would teach our kids. Instead we have all become employees, a word that is synonymous with the Biblical definition for slave. Our kids are taken from us and taught by the state for 16, 17, 21 years. It seems they keep adding and extending the indoctrination. First you have compulsory school through 6th grade, then through HS, then they want preschool, then they also want to add four years of college. Not only so but then they addict your kids to the internet. So at what point are parents teaching their kids anything? If you aren’t teaching them anything what exactly is the basis for them to honor their parents? I can understand Rockefeller’s kid learning for thirty or forty years how to run the business from his dad and so he honors his dad, but really, if you don’t teach your kids anything what is the basis for them to honor you? And what exactly is the point of the indoctrination from the nations, to teach your kids to go into exile in a submissive, obedient way.

All the splendor has departed

from Daughter Zion.

Her princes are like deer

that find no pasture;

in weakness they have fled

before the pursuer.

How weak they look. No wonder the kids do not honor the parents. The pasture is being devoured, everytime you turn around something else has disappeared, you are weak, you are fleeing, and you are not a predator, you are the prey. Jesus is the lion of the tribe of Judah, you traded Him away. Jesus is our strength, He is the one who will lead us to pasture. You forsook the great shepherd of the sheep.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 1:7-12 -- How did this happen from A to Z

In the days of her affliction and wandering

Jerusalem remembers all the treasures

that were hers in days of old.

When her people fell into enemy hands,

there was no one to help her.

Her enemies looked at her

and laughed at her destruction.

There is a great picture here, “no one to help her”. We were commanded to take one day a week as a day of rest to come and worship before the Lord. If we had done that we would have had a strong community. Everyone would know everyone, when trouble comes we would not be alone but rather there would be the church as one new man that could stand together against the stratagems of the evil one. But you traded that away for a job that paid more. However, when you got that job that paid more you needed to get the nicer house in the nicer neighborhood with the nicer school and higher taxes and all that goes with it. So you were still on the hamster wheel chasing that carrot just in front of your face. Meanwhile you were building the treasure cities for Egypt, which is what makes this so funny.

Jerusalem has sinned greatly

and so has become unclean.

All who honored her despise her,

for they have all seen her naked;

she herself groans

and turns away.

That is right, all who honored her despise her. It is one thing to be despised, pretty much everyone listed in Hebrews 11 was despised, but to go from being honored to being despised that is a very big fall. Think about Moses, he chose to be despised rather than to have some temporary honor with the Egyptians. I have seen many believers take a different path, they don’t want to be associated with the “despised Christians”, the “deplorables”, no they want to still attend the country club, so they attend a church that gets rid of all that “Jesus freak” stuff. They go to a church that will not offend the nations. They sinned greatly in despising their brothers and sisters and they have become unclean. Many of these churches openly reject the fellowship of the Apostles and even the Lord’s words. We call that the “apostasy”, the “falling away”. Repentance means you remember from whence you have fallen and you return.

Her filthiness clung to her skirts;

she did not consider her future.

Her fall was astounding;

there was none to comfort her.

“Look, Lord, on my affliction,

for the enemy has triumphed.”

Christians who are “pro abortion”? Some of these churches became involved in human trafficking and pedophile rings. The fall is truly astounding. The Pope’s Snake room is just one example of how astounding this fall is.

The enemy laid hands

on all her treasures;

she saw pagan nations

enter her sanctuary—

those you had forbidden

to enter your assembly.

OK, when I said that this has not happened yet but is a glimpse of what is about to happen, well sure, this has happened, we see this in many countries, even in Canada. The Catholic church is another example of a place about to be pillaged of all her treasures. The Lord told us to keep our treasure in the heavens where thieves and rust cannot break through. You ignored that. There are churches with billion dollar trust funds. From what I understand that is trivial compared to the money stored up by the Catholic church.

All her people groan

as they search for bread;

they barter their treasures for food

to keep themselves alive.

“Look, Lord, and consider,

for I am despised.”

You despised the Lord, of course you are despised. The Lord was a man of sorrows, we esteemed him to be among the transgressors, so you are reaping what you sowed. This is what repentance is all about, look at your mistake and repent. Lift up the Lord, worship Him. Consider the word of God to be your bread that you live by.

“Is it nothing to you, all you who pass by?

Look around and see.

Is any suffering like my suffering

that was inflicted on me,

that the Lord brought on me

in the day of his fierce anger?

No, but that is because no one else was so blessed, so rich, so great, a queen living in peace and security, and yet despised the Lord who had caused all this.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 1:13-18 -- How did this happen from A to Z

“From on high he sent fire,

sent it down into my bones.

He spread a net for my feet

and turned me back.

He made me desolate,

faint all the day long.

We used to think it was a conspiracy theory to say the Military had weapons to influence the weather, but now we know it is true. One thing is particular is a ray gun that can start forest fires. Wouldn’t it be amazing if the floods in China and the fires in America were “sent from on high”? Meanwhile the US is place where a net is spread for your feet all day long. Cancel culture and a litigious society looking to sue someone has spread a net. Salesmen are liars, they are cheats. Trying to protect yourself from scam artists is now a full time job every day.

“My sins have been bound into a yoke[b];

by his hands they were woven together.

They have been hung on my neck,

and the Lord has sapped my strength.

He has given me into the hands

of those I cannot withstand.

What a great picture. For example let’s say you voted for Biden. You knew he was pro abortion, but you didn’t care. You knew the last four years were years of peace with no wars, but you didn’t care. You knew the last four years were years of a great economy, but you didn’t care. Now suppose that decision is a mistake, the economy crashes, inflation takes off, we are in a war, the border is flooded with millions of immigrants, some who take your job, others who work for cartels and turn the cities into a hellscape. Now when you try to support your family that yoke is horrible and you have all those sins hanging on your neck like a yoke. Because you know this is what you chose.

“The Lord has rejected

all the warriors in my midst;

he has summoned an army against me

to[c] crush my young men.

In his winepress the Lord has trampled

Virgin Daughter Judah.

The first thing they did was to allow transgenders to trample the virgin daughter of Judah. They will trample them in the bathroom, in the locker room, in the spa, and on the fields for sports. Meanwhile your army that was so respected is now focused on “equity” rather than merit.

“This is why I weep

and my eyes overflow with tears.

No one is near to comfort me,

no one to restore my spirit.

My children are destitute

because the enemy has prevailed.”

What were your eyes watching while the enemy was causing your children to become destitute. I suspect the reason you weep is because you realize you were listening to Balaam teach the children of Israel to commit fornication by using Hollywood. You weep because you chose Jezebel to rule over you even though you knew how evil she was.

Zion stretches out her hands,

but there is no one to comfort her.

The Lord has decreed for Jacob

that his neighbors become his foes;

Jerusalem has become

an unclean thing among them.

In the day of calamity there is no one to comfort her. No one is near. Her army has failed her. Her friends and lovers betrayed her. Now can you understand why the church is so important and why we keep the Lord’s day as a day to worship Him? All those believers you despised, those “Jesus Freaks” that embarrassed you in front of your boss and the Country club set, the deplorables, they were an army that wouldn’t have failed you.

“The Lord is righteous,

yet I rebelled against his command.

Listen, all you peoples;

look on my suffering.

My young men and young women

have gone into exile.

How did you get here? You rebelled against the word of God.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 1:19-22 -- How did this happen from A to Z

“I called to my allies

but they betrayed me.

My priests and my elders

perished in the city

while they searched for food

to keep themselves alive.

Your priests and elders exchanged the word of God for the world. They did things to increase the flock but in order to do that they diluted the word of God and erased the most offensive portions. Eventually their flock was nothing but a large flock of chickens.

“See, Lord, how distressed I am!

I am in torment within,

and in my heart I am disturbed,

for I have been most rebellious.

Outside, the sword bereaves;

inside, there is only death.

OK, it is bad, but remember, you chose this path because being a witness for the Lord Jesus would also cause torment (ridicule). Sure the sword bereaves now and inside there is only death, but you chose this path because you didn’t want to lose your friends in the world or offend the people of the world.

“People have heard my groaning,

but there is no one to comfort me.

All my enemies have heard of my distress;

they rejoice at what you have done.

May you bring the day you have announced

so they may become like me.

The day is coming, it is closer now than at any time in the last two thousand years. It is highly likely that this is the summer the Lord warned us about when He said when you see the fig tree bud you know summer is near. But why is no one to comfort you? All those who love the Lord’s appearing would comfort you unless of course you were asleep, you were eating and drinking with the drunken and the Lord came like a thief in the night. All those ones you despised, didn’t realize how much you would need them and miss them but they were stolen from you when you needed them most.

“Let all their wickedness come before you;

deal with them

as you have dealt with me

because of all my sins.

My groans are many

and my heart is faint.”

It is so easy to point the finger at others and be completely blind to our own faults. We think we are rich and are clueless that we are blind and wretched and naked. But consider this, it is very difficult to do anything about what others do, and yet very easy to do something about what you do. I would suggest that you repent, confess your sins, consider where you have fallen from and return to the Lord. Embrace being a deplorable, embrace the crucified Christ, go outside the city to be one with Him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 2:1 Thy will be done

How the Lord has covered Daughter Zion

with the cloud of his anger!

He has hurled down the splendor of Israel

from heaven to earth;

he has not remembered his footstool

in the day of his anger.

The Lord taught us to pray “Our Father in heaven, hallowed by your name, they kingdom come, they will be done”. But what do we see today, they are not praying for God’s will to be done they are praying for their will to be done. They begin with mainstream media and the major newspapers, only publishing the information that is lined up with bringing in their kingdom and imposing their will. The Pandemic was from Wuhan bio weapons lab, censor that until after the election, HCQ can be used to treat the virus, censor that and anyone who says this, Hunter Biden’s laptop is filled with scandal, censor that. Anything that does not hallow their name, or bring in their kingdom or impose their will, censor it. So what happened? Right wing media popped up like Fox news and dominated the airwaves. So then they extended this to online platforms which were being used to share and distribute the media they didn’t like. Facebook censored posts with their “fact checkers”, Youtube shadow banned, demonetized and deplatformed people, Twitter did the same, and Google had their algorithms set to strongly manipulate what you could and could not see. So what happened? Alternative sites like Rumble, Gab, Getter and FrankSpeech popped up while the ratings of all these “woke” corporations plummeted. So what happened? They then said they would monitor your phone to prevent you from sending text messages they disagreed with and no doubt soon your phone calls themselves. Obviously, if they are censoring the text messages they are surely listening to your phone. So what will happen? People will begin to speak in figurative language as code. We saw this in the inner city, when they were persecuted they simply created a new language so they could communicate without issue. In other words this is a repeat of the tower of Babel, they try to build a tower that reaches to the heavens and the curse will be that God will confuse their language. What happened then? The splendor of Babylon was cast down and Babel became synonymous with confusion. Then what happens, “He has not remembered his footstool”. How often when you get really angry do you remember your footstool? It is absurd, who would even think of the footstool? But the earth is God’s footstool, not Biden, not Facebook, not Apple. Think about that they aren’t the footstool, they aren’t even one of many nations making up the footstool, they are simply a few individuals in one of many nations and 7.5 billion people that make up that footstool. How tiny and insignificant they are and yet they had the gall to impose their will, to seek to build their kingdom and to try and hallow their name. Pride comes before a fall and their pride is astounding. Once again the message is clear, it begins with repenting of your pride, realizing that you are nothing, and praying “Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 2:2 Your kingdom is brought down to the ground in dishonor

Without pity the Lord has swallowed up

all the dwellings of Jacob;

in his wrath he has torn down

the strongholds of Daughter Judah.

He has brought her kingdom and its princes

down to the ground in dishonor.

So what is God going to do? We have seen what Biden, and NY Times, and Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Google have done, now, what do you think God will do? He will swallow up all the dwellings of Jacob. You thought you were so big, so powerful, just like Satan, well judgement has been declared. Facebook will be swallowed up. CNN and MSNBC will be swallowed up. Google, Youtube, and Twitter will be swallowed up. In God’s wrath He will tear down the strongholds of the daughter of Judah. She should have known that Judah is the lawgiver and yet Biden is doing many things that are contrary to the law, contrary to the constitution. Not only so but He will bring her kingdom and its princes down to the ground in dishonor. Joe Biden will be brought down in dishonor. Everyday we hear about Hunter Biden’s laptop revealing the sin and corruption of Joe Biden and His lies. Everyday we learn more and more about how the election was stolen. A few months ago the message they pushed was no election fraud, freest and fairest election ever. Since then election fraud has been found in Arizona, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania to just name a few. So then the claim became there is not enough election fraud to make a difference. How do you know? You have never checked? You lied to me a few months ago but now I am supposed to listen to you? Biden will be brought down in dishonor. All of these tech giants will be brought down in dishonor. Fauci will be brought down in dishonor. There is a very long list of people that will be brought down in dishonor. How do I know this, how can I predict, maybe people will just get tired of this and move onto something else. You see they accused these people of being liars, nut jobs, tin foil hat conspiracy theorists, deplorables, insurrectionists, and now that they have enough evidence to know they are not only right but can prove it, now you think they will stop? It is one thing to be arrogant and proud, but to touch the apple of the Lord’s eye, that is something you need to get on your knees and pray to the Lord for forgiveness. And yes, with God their is forgiveness that He might be feared. Think about that if you are Biden or Harris or Zuckerberg. There are people as we speak cutting deals to avoid spending the rest of their life in prison or even for getting the death penalty for treason. They are ratting you out. That is how I know your kingdom will be brought down to the ground in dishonor.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 2:3-11 God is love, and yes there are things He hates.

In fierce anger he has cut off

every horn of Israel.

He has withdrawn his right hand

at the approach of the enemy.

He has burned in Jacob like a flaming fire

that consumes everything around it.

The judgement will come like the wildfires in California. They have several levels to indicate the fire risk. Extreme, critical, and “Run!”

Like an enemy he has strung his bow;

his right hand is ready.

Like a foe he has slain

all who were pleasing to the eye;

he has poured out his wrath like fire

on the tent of Daughter Zion.

The crimes are all being dripped out little by little so that all those who are awake can know the truth. What you don’t see is God stringing his bow like an enemy. An enemy doesn’t put it on the front page that they have strung the bow to attack. They don’t warn you and God is picking them off one by one. But then when the attack comes it will be the pouring out of his wrath like fire.

The Lord is like an enemy;

he has swallowed up Israel.

He has swallowed up all her palaces

and destroyed her strongholds.

He has multiplied mourning and lamentation

for Daughter Judah.

Hey, don’t worry about this. True, the Lord of all is like an enemy who will swallow you up, but this is the same Lord you have been mocking and ridiculing for years. So hey, no big deal.

He has laid waste his dwelling like a garden;

he has destroyed his place of meeting.

The Lord has made Zion forget

her appointed festivals and her Sabbaths;

in his fierce anger he has spurned

both king and priest.

Like a garden? My dad used to have a really nice garden and as soon as the winter was over I had to go out and turn the soil. To lay waste like a garden is to completely turn over the soil and when you do that you get all the roots and rake them out. In the near future you will have only the distant memory of Thanksgiving or Christmas (you can get a photo of Norman Rockwell photos to help you remember what life used to be like).

The Lord has rejected his altar

and abandoned his sanctuary.

He has given the walls of her palaces

into the hands of the enemy;

they have raised a shout in the house of the Lord

as on the day of an appointed festival.

We are seeing a hint of this now. But it is only a hint because you still have the firstfruits, you still have the church in Philadelphia. Once they are raptured you will see God reject His altar, abandon His sanctuary, and give the walls of her palaces into the hands of the enemy. I just heard a video of a woman who is on the PTSA for some state saying that parents who are against CRT are “anti children” and that they need to die. She may sound like a lunatic right now, but shortly that will be the shout you hear in the house of the Lord. In Canada some minister said “Burn it all down” at the sight of people burning down churches in Canada.

The Lord determined to tear down

the wall around Daughter Zion.

He stretched out a measuring line

and did not withhold his hand from destroying.

He made ramparts and walls lament;

together they wasted away.

And why not. In one church they found a graveyard of hundreds of kids. The Catholic church has been involved in an incredibly extensive pedophile ring of priests. Many religious leaders have been implicated in child trafficking. The crimes are horrendous and God is going to tear it all down. As one person once said “if it take a village to raise a child it also takes a village to allow the children to be abused”.

Her gates have sunk into the ground;

their bars he has broken and destroyed.

Her king and her princes are exiled among the nations,

the law is no more,

and her prophets no longer find

visions from the Lord.

When your gate sinks into the ground you can’t open it. Right now our gates are opened wide and they estimate over 2 million immigrants will stream into the country this year. But the day is coming when no one will want to come into the country.

The elders of Daughter Zion

sit on the ground in silence;

they have sprinkled dust on their heads

and put on sackcloth.

The young women of Jerusalem

have bowed their heads to the ground.

Where did we go wrong? You forsook the counsel of God, the whole counsel of God. You failed to obey His speaking. You compromised with sin.

My eyes fail from weeping,

I am in torment within;

my heart is poured out on the ground

because my people are destroyed,

because children and infants faint

in the streets of the city.

That’s right, you have some people who could care less about God’s people and about the children and infants. But there are some who actually do care, they were simply deceived. They confused being meek with “not making waves” and being godly with being a smiling buffoon. They realized that God is love and ignored that there were things that He hated.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 2:12-17 All your enemies say "this is the day we have waited for"

They say to their mothers,

“Where is bread and wine?”

as they faint like the wounded

in the streets of the city,

as their lives ebb away

in their mothers’ arms.

Honor your father and mother that it may be well with you and that you may live long on the earth. There is a promised blessing if you honor your father and mother, but no longer. Why is that? Because the fathers and mothers did not honor their father and mother. Does BLM honor the Civil rights movement? No. Do these journalists at the NY Times, CNN and MSNBC honor the journalists that came before them? No. What is the significance of tearing down statues of Teddy Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln, and getting rid of the name Washington from your school? It is a blatant statement that they are not honoring their father and mother. You reap what you sow. The response is simple, confess your sin, repent, and begin once again to honor your father and mother. What did George Washington do when he saw the lives of his soldiers ebbing away at Valley Forge?

What can I say for you?

With what can I compare you,

Daughter Jerusalem?

To what can I liken you,

that I may comfort you,

Virgin Daughter Zion?

Your wound is as deep as the sea.

Who can heal you?

Not the greatest bed side manner. Can you imagine a doctor saying this? “Tell me Doctor, is it serious?” Your wound is as deep as the sea, who can heal you? But if you do hear this the answer is simple, when no one can possibly heal you then you need to pray to God.

The visions of your prophets

were false and worthless;

they did not expose your sin

to ward off your captivity.

The prophecies they gave you

were false and misleading.

Don’t you love this? The prophets are supposed to be exposing sin to ward off captivity. If you commit sin you become a slave to sin. So let’s consider that. Swalwell has sex with a CCP spy named Fang Fang. That sin has made him a slave to sin, now the CCP has “leverage” on him which they use to get him to sin more, which in turn gives them even more leverage. At some point for him to come clean would be scary, he knows his wound is as deep as the sea. However, if a prophet exposes the sin then there is no longer any threat of having his sins exposed, this breaks those chains of slavery and can ward off captivity.

All who pass your way

clap their hands at you;

they scoff and shake their heads

at Daughter Jerusalem:

“Is this the city that was called

the perfection of beauty,

the joy of the whole earth?”

At one time Detroit was a beautiful city and NY was the envy of the entire world. That was a while ago, seems like a very long time ago. Think how far a city like San Francisco has fallen.

All your enemies open their mouths

wide against you;

they scoff and gnash their teeth

and say, “We have swallowed her up.

This is the day we have waited for;

we have lived to see it.”

We have an expression for this, it is called “who won the divorce”. For example almost all the NFL fans have waited for the day that the New England Patriots would be humiliated. They forced Tom Brady to leave the team and the very first year he goes and wins the Superbowl with Tampa Bay while New England doesn’t make the playoffs. So many rejoiced saying “this is the day we have waited for, we have lived to see it”.

The Lord has done what he planned;

he has fulfilled his word,

which he decreed long ago.

He has overthrown you without pity,

he has let the enemy gloat over you,

he has exalted the horn of your foes.

Read the word, God said He would do this if you forsook His word. Deuteronomy gives you the promised blessings and the promised curses. Blessings for those who keep the word, curses for those who forsake the word.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 2:18-22 As you have done it will be done unto you

The hearts of the people

cry out to the Lord.

You walls of Daughter Zion,

let your tears flow like a river

day and night;

give yourself no relief,

your eyes no rest.

Wake up! Can you now appreciate the role that those walled played before they were torn down? This is the cry from the believers who are left behind after the first rapture. That first rapture “stole” the walls from Jerusalem, now you can appreciate how significant they were, but now you need to step into the breach. This reminds me of the story about Michael Jordan, he was ridiculed as being “mean” and “a bully” but once he left the Bulls the team learned how much they needed him. But his leaving forced others to step into the breach to do the jobs he had done. The Lord is taking the front row from the church so now it is time for the back row to step up.

Arise, cry out in the night,

as the watches of the night begin;

pour out your heart like water

in the presence of the Lord.

Lift up your hands to him

for the lives of your children,

who faint from hunger

at every street corner.

Remember those Christians who made a big deal over every little thing as though it meant that children would be dying on every street corner? You know, the ones you thought “sheesh do they really have to make such a big deal over this?” Well they are not here anymore so it is up to you now.

“Look, Lord, and consider:

Whom have you ever treated like this?

Should women eat their offspring,

the children they have cared for?

Should priest and prophet be killed

in the sanctuary of the Lord?

Study history. If you really think this has never happened before try reading “The Good Earth” by Pearl Buck, it was eye opening for me. Or read the history of the Revolutionary war about Valley Forge. Or read the history about the holocaust. If there is a priest or prophet who is not aware of this history then maybe the answer is yes, they should be killed in the sanctuary. It seems like gross negligence of their duty.

“Young and old lie together

in the dust of the streets;

my young men and young women

have fallen by the sword.

You have slain them in the day of your anger;

you have slaughtered them without pity.

The Lord commanded us to do unto others as we would have them do unto us. We all want to be treated with mercy, so this law commands us to treat others with mercy. However, the Bible also says that “as you have done it will be done to you” which James interprets as meaning “ judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful.”

“As you summon to a feast day,

so you summoned against me terrors on every side.

In the day of the Lord’s anger

no one escaped or survived;

those I cared for and reared

my enemy has destroyed.”

You allowed God’s enemy to destroy those He cared about so now you are reaping, as you have done it will be done unto you.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Deuteronomy 32:18-31 You deserted the Rock who fathered you

Lamentations is the fulfillment of what God said He would do.

You deserted the Rock, who fathered you;

you forgot the God who gave you birth.

The Lord saw this and rejected them

because he was angered by his sons and daughters.

We are not talking about the world, this happened with the church.

“I will hide my face from them,” he said,

“and see what their end will be;

for they are a perverse generation,

children who are unfaithful.

Please pay attention to the sequence. First God’s people deserted the rock and forgot God. Then God hid His face from them. This is how you become “dead Christianity”.

They made me jealous by what is no god

and angered me with their worthless idols.

I will make them envious by those who are not a people;

I will make them angry by a nation that has no understanding.

Beautiful symmetry in the judgement. You make God jealous by what is not a God and He will make you envious by what is not a people. You anger God with worthless idols and He will anger you with a nation that has no understanding. What is terrorism if not God angering us with a nation that has no understanding. Think about the Palestinians, the very first peace treaty offered them everything they are now seeking, but they rejected it. Since then every peace treaty offers less and less. They are truly without understanding and every time they start an uprising it just makes them poorer and more desolate.

For a fire will be kindled by my wrath,

one that burns down to the realm of the dead below.

It will devour the earth and its harvests

and set afire the foundations of the mountains.

This is what we see in Lamentations. There is a long history of blood guiltiness that they will be held accountable for. This fire will not just eat up the harvests from one year, it will burn down to the foundations of all the powers that be. It is prophecies like this one, and there are many like this, that have me concluding the investigation into election fraud will set fire to the foundation of Democracy in the US. Initially it might have been about Trump, but now it is clearly far wider and bigger than that. Trump won every single county in Oklahoma and yet they are calling for forensic audits there, it isn’t about the presidential election, they are coming for every crook (city, state and federal).

“I will heap calamities on them

and spend my arrows against them.

Everytime something else is revealed about the Hunter Biden laptop it is like an arrow from God. Revealing sins not just of Biden or the CCP but of the DOJ, the FBI, and all the deep state players. This is going to 9/11, the Mortgage crisis, Pedophile rings, human trafficking, and on and on.

I will send wasting famine against them,

consuming pestilence and deadly plague;

I will send against them the fangs of wild beasts,

the venom of vipers that glide in the dust.

Look at South Africa and Cuba, they have famine, look at the world they have consuming pestilence. Initially they may have thought the pestilence would help unseat Trump and help them mandate the vaccine. However, the UK, the most vaccinated country in the world, is now seeing a very significant spike in cases. It is a consuming pestilence that will consume this satanic world.

In the street the sword will make them childless;

in their homes terror will reign.

The young men and young women will perish,

the infants and those with gray hair.

Every day the news terrifies people to the point they are afraid to leave the house, in the streets the violence is astounding. The people killed on the streets of Chicago were far greater than the people killed in Afghanistan during a war. Afghanistan was a war zone, Chicago by comparison was a battlefield.

I said I would scatter them

and erase their name from human memory,

but I dreaded the taunt of the enemy,

lest the adversary misunderstand

and say, ‘Our hand has triumphed;

the Lord has not done all this.’”

They are a nation without sense,

there is no discernment in them.

How stupid do you have to be? This apostasy from God took place after WWII, after seeing everything God had said He would do to Israel be fulfilled. They are senseless.

If only they were wise and would understand this

and discern what their end will be!

If only they read the book of James! If you lack wisdom pray and ask God for it.

How could one man chase a thousand,

or two put ten thousand to flight,

unless their Rock had sold them,

unless the Lord had given them up?

Our victories up through WWII were amazing. Compare them with recent times and what a dismal failure. Leaving Afghanistan with our tails between our legs, Korea is a stalemate, Vietnam is another defeat. After WWII we were arrogant and since then we have had a very big fall.

For their rock is not like our Rock,

as even our enemies concede.

There was a time after WWII when the whole world conceded this.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Deuteronomy 32:32-41 The Lord will repay

Their vine comes from the vine of Sodom

and from the fields of Gomorrah.

Their grapes are filled with poison,

and their clusters with bitterness.

That might have seemed like a overly biased assessment fifty years ago, but not today. They have fully revealed their source is Sodom and Gomorrah. Their grapes are now well known to be filled with poison and bitterness.

Their wine is the venom of serpents,

the deadly poison of cobras.

Just listen to them speak, it is the venom of serpents. A representative of the school board talking about parents who were against Critical Race Theory said publicly “let them all die”. A government minister watching mobs burn down churches in Canada said “burn them all to the ground”.

“Have I not kept this in reserve

and sealed it in my vaults?

It is mine to avenge; I will repay.

In due time their foot will slip;

their day of disaster is near

and their doom rushes upon them.”

This is God’s plan, pay attention.

The Lord will vindicate his people

and relent concerning his servants

when he sees their strength is gone

and no one is left, slave or free.

He will say: “Now where are their gods,

the rock they took refuge in,

the gods who ate the fat of their sacrifices

and drank the wine of their drink offerings?

Let them rise up to help you!

Let them give you shelter!

This is how you learn your mistake.

“See now that I myself am he!

There is no god besides me.

I put to death and I bring to life,

I have wounded and I will heal,

and no one can deliver out of my hand.

God’s plan of salvation is that we would all see “there is no God besides our God”.

I lift my hand to heaven and solemnly swear:

As surely as I live forever,

when I sharpen my flashing sword

and my hand grasps it in judgment,

I will take vengeance on my adversaries

and repay those who hate me.

For years we have seen many who hate the Lord, they are very open about it. They mock, ridicule, slander, and defame. Be assured they will be repaid in full.

I will make my arrows drunk with blood,

while my sword devours flesh:

the blood of the slain and the captives,

the heads of the enemy leaders.”

There are too many to know everyone by face, but at least the heads like Biden, Harris, Clinton, Obama, Zuckerberg, Soros, etc.

Rejoice, you nations, with his people,

for he will avenge the blood of his servants;

he will take vengeance on his enemies

and make atonement for his land and people.

Judgement is a time of rejoicing. It is very strange to me that people are not rejoicing over this coming judgement. I love that it is slowly coming like the walls are closing in on them. I love that it is slowly coming so that people can choose to confess their sins and become a witness rather than suffer the same judgement. I love that the heads see this judgement coming, they know people are flipping, and there is nothing they can do about it. I love that all those who have been the victims of these crimes have not been forgotten. I love that it is God that does this, that we can be meek and be blessed by simply obeying the Lord. Most of all I love that when all this is done we will be at one with God, that He will make an atonement for His land and His people.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

I was thinking of going through these posts, all 1,138 and trying to boil it down into a summary of all the prophecies, types, and verses that are relevant but this guy is better at doing that than me, so let me just share what he has put together.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sacred Times and the Rapture

Genesis 1:14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

There have been many signs that we have used in the Sun, Moon and Stars which points to 2021 as the year of the pre-tribulation rapture.

Appointed Time

Exodus 13:10 You must keep this ordinance at the appointed time year after year.

God is the same yesterday and today. The Lord’s resurrection took place at the appointed time, therefore since the rapture is likened to the resurrection of the saints I believe that also will take place at an appointed time.

Deuteronomy 16:16 Three times in the year shall all thy males appear before Jehovah thy God in the place which he will choose, at the feast of unleavened bread, and at the feast of weeks, and at the feast of tabernacles; and they shall not appear before Jehovah empty:

I don’t believe the rapture prior to the tribulation can occur on one of these three feasts because it is very clear that not all will be raptured at this time. This eliminates Passover, Shavuot and Tabernacles.

Daniel 7:22 until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most high [places]; and the appointed time arrived, and the saints possessed the kingdom.

This is another example that this idea of an appointed time continues to the end of this age.

Habakkuk 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but it hasteth to the end, and shall not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; for it will surely come, it will not delay.

This is another example that these prophecies are referring to appointed times.

Acts 17:26 and has made of one blood every nation of men to dwell upon the whole face of the earth, having determined ordained times and the boundaries of their dwelling,

The appointed times include the ordained times for the nations.

Why we had a Plague

Exodus 30:12 “When you take a census of the Israelites to count them, each one must pay the Lord a ransom for his life at the time he is counted. Then no plague will come on them when you number them.

Churches were numbering members who had not been redeemed. This appears to be the cause of the plague, not just concerning Covid19 but also with the attacks on the church. Just consider the Pedophile priests in the Catholic Church.

This is totally Unique

Deuteronomy 4:32 Ask now about the former days, long before your time, from the day God created human beings on the earth; ask from one end of the heavens to the other. Has anything so great as this ever happened, or has anything like it ever been heard of?

There are prophecies that specifically say the rapture at the end of the age will be something that no one has ever seen before.

We should be able to discern the times

Luke 12:56 Hypocrites, ye know how to judge of the appearance of the earth and of the heaven; how [is it then that] ye do not discern this time?

Luke 21:8 And he said, See that ye be not led astray, for many shall come in my name, saying, *I* am [he], and the time is drawn nigh: go ye not [therefore] after them.

This is a verse in which many will use to condemn any who are watching for the rapture. Please note, there are three things which if present tell you that you are being led astray. First, these ones tell you “I am he” whatever that means. In short they portray themselves as something or someone important. 2nd they will tell you the time has drawn near and 3rd they tell you to go after them, to follow them. But a counterfeit bill must have something that is similar to the real bill otherwise why would anyone be duped? If you know at the end of the age we are to watch and sound the trumpet when we see the day approaching this is what these false prophets are using. It is absurd for the Lord to tell us repeatedly to watch and that we would see the day approaching and yet to say that anyone who sees the day approaching is a false prophet. Now if they try to sell themselves as being something important, if they try to get you to send them money or in some way follow them, then sure, that would set off alarm bells.

The church Age = 7 Sabbaths

Deuteronomy 16:9 Count off seven weeks from the time you begin to put the sickle to the standing grain.

To me Shavuot is like graduation, there isn’t a set date on the calendar, rather you have to complete seven sabbaths from the Lord’s resurrection. I can see this as reference to the seven churches in Revelation and that they are the way in which the Lord purifies His people seven times.

Sealed until the Time of the End

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel; for these words are closed and sealed till the time of the end.

Many quote Bible scholars from a hundred years ago. This seems foolish if this is sealed to the time of the End.

Zephaniah 1:12 And it shall come to pass at that time, [that] I will search Jerusalem with lamps, and punish the men that are settled on their lees, that say in their heart, Jehovah will not do good, neither will he do evil.

This is another example of what I am referring to. There are many Christians who reject any discussion concerning the rapture and watching for the rapture.

Luke 1:20 and behold, thou shalt be silent and not able to speak, till the day in which these things shall take place, because thou hast not believed my words, the which shall be fulfilled in their time.

Another similar example.

Acts 1:7 And he said to them, It is not yours to know times or seasons, which the Father has placed in his own authority;

The Lord was speaking to those at the beginning of the age. We are told in Daniel these words are sealed till the end of the age. No verse is of its own interpretation. If you ascribe this to all believers for the entire church age then you have a problem with Daniel 12:9 and many, many other verses including all those in the gospel where the Lord answers the questions about the signs of His coming.

1Thessalonians 5:1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that ye should be written to,

This is another verse that would be in conflict with an interpretation of Acts 1:7 that is too broad.

1Peter 1:5 who are kept guarded by [the] power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in [the] last time.

Here is another example of what has been sealed up and won’t be revealed until the end of the age.