Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Time of the Fruit

Matthew 21:34 But when the time of fruit drew near, he sent his bondmen to the husbandmen to receive his fruits.

The rapture prior to the tribulation is often referred to as “the first fruits”. The saints who are raptured are an offering to God.

The Manner of the Time

1Peter 1:11 searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ which [was] in them pointed out, testifying before of the sufferings which [belonged] to Christ, and the glories after these.

Some prophecies tell us the manner of the time.

1Timothy 4:1 But the Spirit speaks expressly, that in latter times some shall apostatise from the faith, giving their mind to deceiving spirits and teachings of demons

This verse is an example of the manner of the time. The apostasy from the faith is a very big sign that we are at the end of the age.

2Timothy 3:1 But this know, that in [the] last days difficult times shall be there;

Here is another example of a prophesy concerning the manner of the time.

What we share now can help those who are left behind

2Peter 1:15 but I will use diligence, that after my departure ye should have also, at any time, [in your power] to call to mind these things.

Conclusions

1. Based on the signs in the heavens with the Sun, Moon and Stars a very strong case can be made that the Tribulation begins after the Summer of 2021 and the rapture takes place before then.
  2. Based on the Fig Tree prophecy a strong case can be made for everything to be fulfilled by May 14, 2028, and therefore the tribulation begins in 2021.
  3. The Fig tree prophecy also indicates that this will take place in the summer, saying clearly that “you know that summer is near”.
  4. Jeremiah 8:20 The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved. I understand Jeremiah as the prophet speaking to those left behind after the first rapture. And so I see this also as being a strong indicator of a summertime rapture.
  5. Song of Songs 2:10 My beloved spake and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. 11 For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over, it is gone: 12 The flowers appear on the earth; The time of singing is come, And the voice of the turtle-dove is heard in our land; 13 The fig-tree melloweth her winter figs, And the vines in bloom give forth [their] fragrance. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away! These verses also suggest late spring or summertime.
  6. There are 4 big appointed times that would fall in this late spring or summer time.
    1. The first is Shavuot which I have ruled out because everyone must appear, however, I do think it depicts the ascension of Jesus Christ. This brings in a little confusion because the account is somewhat confusing in the Bible, but if you believe that ascension day would be an appointed time, which I do believe, then it was certainly Shavuot. You can also go to Hebrews 12 and a few other places to make a stronger case for this.
    2. The second is Pentecost. Once you conclude that the ascension was on Shavuot then 50 days later is Pentecost, the new wine festival and this fits much better with the account in Acts. That would mean that this festival has been fulfilled. It also means that the church age is the age of the New Wine which are put into New Wine skins. In other words we have the New Testament ministry and the Church.
    3. The 9th of Av -- This is the day the spies gave an evil report and from that day on the Lord appointed this day as a perpetual day of crying. It was not fulfilled once, but rather again and again. For example the first and second temples were destroyed on this day. I think that is very significant as the 9th of Av is coming up on August 16th or 17th and perhaps the temple for Democracy in the US will be destroyed on this day. It was also the day that the order for the Final solution was given. The word for rapture has the meaning of being snatched away from certain doom like those old movies where the guy in the white hat would rescue the girl tied to the train tracks right before the train comes. I would not at all be surprised if you see saints standing in the breach against this oncoming train that will surely destroy them on this day only to be snatched away in the rapture. Consider the verse that “he which restrains steps aside and then the man of evil is revealed”. I could see this all coming to head on the 9th of Av. That said I cannot see any reason in all the Bible and world history concerning this day that the rapture would take place on the 9th of Av. It is called the saddest day on the Jewish calendar, there are too many verses concerning the rapture likening it to the happiest day and being snatched away by the bridegroom to be married. Marriage is forbidden on the 9th of Av.
    4. This leaves the 15th of Av, (around August 22nd) the happiest day on the Jewish calendar (along with the day of atonement) and a very auspicious day to get married. It takes place during a full moon which many have theorized the rapture would take place on a Full moon (the moon signifies the church and the full moon would have her lamp lit). It is not a festival for all the Israelites but rather for the maidens to go out into the vineyard and dance, again being suggestive of the pretribulation rapture. They all wear white which again is symbolic of the pretribulation rapture. Two very big events happened on this day, though one is not recorded in the Bible precisely but is part of Jewish lore. After God cursed the spies so that all Israel would die in the wilderness they would all dig graves on the 9th of Av and sleep in them and some would die in the night. When this curse was lifted no one died, but they weren’t sure they had calculated the day right so they continued to sleep in the graves until the Full moon, the 15th of Av and that is when they knew the curse was lifted. So, “the dead in Christ will rise first” and at the rapture we know the “curse is over”. The second is this horrible story about the Tribe of Benjamin being very sinful, the other 11 tribes deal with them and they almost exterminate them. Since no one would willingly give their daughters to them for wives they told them to go out in the vineyard on the 15th of Av and steal brides. This touches on the Lord coming as a thief at a time when you don’t know. But it says something else about the condition of the church, there is an apostasy that finally crosses a “red line”, the believers can no longer tolerate this so they stand up, and these virgin daughters are “an offering to God to make atonement”.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 19:1-11 -- The People sought to destroy Him

1 And he entered and was passing through Jericho. 2 And behold, a man called by name Zacchaeus; and he was a chief publican, and he was rich. 3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the crowd, because he was little of stature. 4 And he ran on before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way. 5 And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to-day I must abide at thy house. 6 And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully. 7 And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, He is gone in to lodge with a man that is a sinner. 8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord, Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have wrongfully exacted aught of any man, I restore fourfold. 9 And Jesus said unto him, To-day is salvation come to this house, forasmuch as he also is a son of Abraham. 10 For the Son of man came to seek and to save that which was lost.

Many people are asking what it is that these protesters want. They want justice. But what law needs to change? They want police fired, suspending them is a “slap in the face”. So according to that the way to rectify injustice is to deny a fair trial to the police? The mayor of Rochester was extremely sympathetic to their calls, yet explained that there is a process. In this country you are innocent until proven guilty. Jamal Khashoggi was a Saudi Arabian dissident, author and columnist for the Washington Post. He was assassinated in October of 2018 and only today, almost a full two years later, the sentences are being handed down in the case. The idea that the mob sees a video of some terrible event, riots, loots, and the next day the court is going to pass sentence is not justice. Contrast this with Jesus' mission to “seek and save that which was lost”. No one has presented a path for salvation with these protests. The only consistent message being given is to get people fired based on mob rule. If that is your goal, to destroy them, then their only option is to fight you. Nelson Mandela understood this and he gave people a path to salvation. Gandhi also did, the path to salvation for the British was to pack up and leave.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 24:1-26 -- "It will all work out in the end"

If you have been paying attention the internet is filling up with “rapture” dreams. I also had one a couple of days ago. I do not have the peace to share what I saw, but it was related to this chapter in the Bible, so instead I’d like to share this chapter and the insights based on that dream.

1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.

What is the point? If He is resurrected they’ll find out, it will all work out in the end. What is the point of anointing His body with spices 3 days after the crucifixion? I hear that very often from Christians when we discuss the Lord’s second coming. “It will all work out in the end”. Don’t you want to just tell these sisters, “hey, don’t worry about it, it will all work out in the end”? I didn’t think so.

2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus. 4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments: 5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? 6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, 7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.

Others say “we cannot know the day nor the hour”. There have been 1,000 interpretations, etc. But the words were spoken, they were there in the Bible, all you had to do was believe and seek and you would have found them. This is a word to us, He has given the word already, we need to remember what He said.

8 And they remembered his words, 9 And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. 10 It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. 11 And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not.

Idle tales, this is the way too many are taking the word on the rapture, they feel it is simply an idle tale. These weren’t backsliders or lukewarm Christians, these were the apostles!

12 Then arose Peter, and ran unto the sepulchre; and stooping down, he beheld the linen clothes laid by themselves, and departed, wondering in himself at that which was come to pass.

There was a reward for Mary Magdalene, Joanna, and Mary the mother of James to discover the resurrection. There was a reward to Peter.

13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem about threescore furlongs. 14 And they talked together of all these things which had happened. 15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them. 16 But their eyes were holden that they should not know him.

Mary mistook Jesus for the gardener and these two also did not recognize Him at first. I suspect this is the resurrected Jesus being very playful. The harder I look and rack my brain trying to remember the words spoken the more I feel like Jesus is playing with us.

17 And he said unto them, What manner of communications are these that ye have one to another, as ye walk, and are sad? 18 And the one of them, whose name was Cleopas, answering said unto him, Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which are come to pass there in these days?

Right now all these political leaders in Washington are so self important, thinking they are so powerful. I suspect that after the rapture of the saints will anyone really think that? I think they are headed for a terrible crash. One day you are rich, powerful, you can do whatever you wish and ignore everyone else. The next day you are Saddam Hussein hiding in a hole in the ground.

19 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people: 20 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him. 21 But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, to day is the third day since these things were done. 22 Yea, and certain women also of our company made us astonished, which were early at the sepulchre; 23 And when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive. 24 And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not.

If Jesus was five years old He would have been totally loving this. How great is this! How does He keep a straight face?

25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

Fools and slow of heart to believe. I think that is what Jesus will say to all those with the “it will all pan out in the end” doctrine. How can you take such a lackadaisical attitude towards Christ’s return?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I recently saw a youtube video of a preacher who was telling people to preach the gospel because it will be when the last person is saved that the Lord will come back. This teaching misaims. Let's see what the Lord really says in His word:

Mark 13:10 and the gospel must first be preached to all the nations.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a testimony unto all the nations; and then shall the end come.

We preach the gospel for a testimony to all the nations. Yes it is the gospel of salvation, and yes some will receive it and be saved, that is true. But in my experience for every person that prays with you to receive the Lord ten people will reject you. That doesn't mean that I failed more than 90% of the time.

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father that sent me draw him

It is not up to you who will receive the gospel and who won't. This is a great freedom. There were a couple of years when I was in college that I preached the gospel every day with a few other brothers. Every week we had 2-3 people who had prayed with us that week. But we may have given out more than 100 tracts, we may have had 20 or 30 people reject us as well as fifty of our tracts ending up in the garbage. If you are judging your gospel by how many are saved you can become very discouraged, But it doesn't matter saved or not, that gospel was a testimony to them.

The Lord said John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto myself.

All I have to do is lift up the Lord, the father and son will do the rest. Every person has their own strategy with dealing with God. Some people try to look scary and terrifying like the guy in the tombs with a legion of demons, you would never think they would get saved but believe me, when you preach to them they are impressed. It is as though they put up that front to scare away all the phony gospel preachers.

When someone rejects the gospel to me it is like a bug splattering on my windshield. It doesn't slow me down in the slightest and to them it is proof of the coming judgement. Christianity makes a big mistake in trying to draw in a crowd, draw people to the Lord. You can't do it, so stop trying. What you can do is to lift up the Lord. We are the Lord's witnesses, if people reject that witness they will bring judgement on themselves, however, if you don't witness you will bring judgement on yourself. So to my feeling it didn't matter if someone rejected the gospel, I always had a sense of peace ("phew, your judgement is on your own head, not mine").

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 24:27-53 He's Back!

27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself. 28 And they drew nigh unto the village, whither they went: and he made as though he would have gone further. 29 But they constrained him, saying, Abide with us: for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent. And he went in to tarry with them. 30 And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. 31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.

This is very clearly a game of hide and seek. No other way to describe it. Unless you want to call it a game of peekaboo. Also there is a secret here. The sisters were told to remember what He said to you, but here when He speaks He goes over the entire revelation of scripture. This is the way the Bible is, here a little and there a little. It is like one of these massive jigsaw puzzles, there is no single piece that is the “silver bullet”. Rather you can’t see the forest because of all the trees. When you put all the pieces together what do you see? Our Father is in Heaven, we His redeemed hallow His name, and we are praying that His kingdom would come and His will would be done. The world is ruled by Satan and it was necessary that Jesus and Satan would face off at the cross. Death versus life.

32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures? 33 And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them, 34 Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.

All of these people are seeking Jesus, looking for Him, trying to find Him. Yet in each case He tells them He was hidden in the word of God. If you had not been foolish and slow of heart you would have found Him sooner.

35 And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread. 36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

Wherever two or three are gathered together into My name there am I in their midst.

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. 38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. 40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet. 41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat? 42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. 43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

The Lord is manifested in fellowship with one another and in the breaking of bread, sharing our testimonies, and ministering the word.

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. 45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

The Lord has risen from the dead, what is at the top of His agenda? Opening the understanding of the disciples that they might understand the scriptures. Mix your personal experience with the word of God and prayer.

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

There was a purpose to everything He went through. You don’t just learn the facts concerning when the Lord is going to be resurrected, you also learn the purpose.

48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

Then you learn your purpose. An apostle is a “sent one”, someone who has been sent from the Lord with a message. Their message is that they have witnessed the resurrection. Their message is to open the understanding of the saints to see Jesus in the word of God. If you take this attitude “I’ll find out in the end so no reason to bother with it now” then you can’t be sent. You have effectively nullified the grace of God.

49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Up till now I think very few saints (other than Paul) have fully appreciated the power endued to the church from on high.

50 And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. 51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven. 52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy: 53 And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The appointed time — Luke 24 — He's Back part 2

“remember how He said unto you”, “slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken unto you”, “all things must be fulfilled”, “thus it is written and thus it behooved Christ to rise from the dead on the third day”.

These verses really hit me, everything was there at the Lord’s resurrection for the disciples to know and understand, they simply needed to remember what He had said to them.

Revelation 4 After these things I saw, and behold, a door opened in heaven, and the first voice that I heard, a voice as of a trumpet speaking with me, one saying, Come up hither, and I will show thee the things which must come to pass hereafter.

This verse is a very strong support that the rapture, at least the first one, takes place after the church age (After Revelation 2-3). I shared about this in the account of Revelation 4. It also refers to the feast of Teruah when He says “a door opened in heaven”. The voice speaking like a trumpet saying come up hither links two concepts. First of course, the festival of trumpets, but also the marriage of the lamb. A week before a man is married the rabbi will call for him to come up hither to read the Torah to the congregation and when he comes forward the congregation will say “blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord”. That is a direct reference to the Lord’s return. A week before the coming of the Lord would be the tribulation. So this connects the Lord’s word that we would not see Him again until we say “blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord” with the rapture taking place prior to the tribulation.

Luke 12:45 But if that servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and the maidservants, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

Because of this many saints felt the Lord would return during the Feast of Teruah, the festival of trumpets. This was also based on the great sign in heaven referred to in Revelation 12 appearing on September 23, 2017. In a wedding ceremony the bride circles the groom three times before the ceremony starts. The earth had circled the sun three times since this sign appeared. But the festival came and went and so some might say “the lord delays His coming”. Of course this hearkens to a long list of failed predictions of the Lord’s coming. Many therefore have taken the Lord’s expression “you shall not know the day nor the hour” as the key principle in rejecting all discussion of the Lord’s return. The problem is that that phrase is an idiom of the Jews referring to the festival of Trumpets. This festival begins when two witnesses discern the new moon and report it to the Sanhedrin. They then blow the trumpets to signal the start. Since they don’t know the exact start and since it is very unlikely to start right at sundown this festival occurs over two days. It is called “the long day” and “the concealed day”. Paul said that these festivals were a shadow of things to come. The first four festivals marked the key events in the beginning of this age. Passover -- Lord’s crucifixion, Unleavened bread -- Lord’s burial, First fruits -- Lord’s resurrection, and Pentecost -- birth of the church. Therefore the next festival, the festival of Teruah should signify the beginning of the Tribulation. Prior to the start of the Tribulation we should have the rapture of the first fruits and the revelation of the antichrist. However, the festival of Teruah is part of the Old Testament, not the New Testament. Christians are not required to keep this festival so I don't think this applies to our rapture. The festivals that we do keep are resurrection day / the Lord's table, and December 25th. We are told that December 25th is Jesus birthday even though we know it isn't. However, the festival of Hanukkah and the eight days of light are used by Paul in 2 Corinthians as foreshadowing the New Testament ministry. Interestingly in 2024 Hanukkah takes place on December 25th, so if the New Testament ministry came to an end at that point it would be quite ironic. Also, the whole Santa Claus story is similar to a photographic negative of Jesus coming as a thief in the night, only Santa is Satan who is duping people with his trivial gifts, and his creepy surveillance state. So then we would think approximately 42 months before this time would be the general time for the rapture. Suffice it to say we are about 42 months before that time.

21 From that time began Jesus to show unto his disciples, that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and the third day be raised up.

The rapture is the resurrection of the believers. Jesus was the first fruit, the believers are the harvest. If it must be that the Lord is raised up on the third day it makes sense that the believers would also need to be raised up on the third day. I find it very interesting that the 9th of Av is the saddest day and corresponds with things like the destruction of the temple and the Holocaust. 6 days later is the 15th of Av and is the happiest day and very closely corresponds to what we know about this first rapture.

But I like the second part of this “He must go unto Jerusalem”. Instead of focusing on “when” the Lord tells us “where”. We have three different groups: Luke, Mark and Matthew. For the Jews and the Matthew group Jerusalem here should refer to Jerusalem in Israel. But for the Luke group here referring to the church it should refer to the “new” Jerusalem, not the one that descends from heaven to earth, no I mean the one that was established with the Mayflower compact. I have shared in the discussion in Daniel (and Jeremiah) why I think the US can be viewed as both Judah and Babylon. In the first crucifixion Jesus had to go up to Jerusalem, in this one at the end of the age His believers had to go up to Jerusalem. This is one reason why I think this January 6 rally in Washington DC is significant. The Lord said that the biggest sign to those in this book of Luke (the first rapture) is that we would see Jerusalem compassed about with soldiers. We now see Washington DC compassed about with soldiers.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Further reflection on my rapture dream

I am going to reshare this dream, but I have considered it a little since having it and realized a few things.

First, we don't really care that much "when" the rapture will be, rather our biggest concern is if we will be one of those who are raptured. I had prayed for a dream and I think I was asking for some kind of reassurance on this point.

Second, the dream seemed to say -- I am where I am supposed to be, I am doing what I am supposed to be doing, and I have the right attitude. In other words there was no root of bitterness, only thankfulness. So it was as though the Lord was saying "Check, Check, Check".

I also think that it was interesting that I did not recognize the person but only that he was from a group that I have forgiven. In other words this person could represent anyone in my life that I might have considered to have trespassed against me, and the attitude is forgiveness and no bitterness.

I think we could all take comfort in this. We should be with the Lord at Golgotha, doing what He has appointed for us to do, and we should forgive those who have trespassed against us, make sure there is no root of bitterness, and be thankful in all things.

One last thing, the "thanks for remembering me" has struck me as odd and as a direct reference to the Lord's table. This is the only festival we have been charged to keep and could be a hint as to when the Lord will return. Obviously, it should be an appointed festival but I suspect it will also be on the day of the Lord as well. One more reason why I like the 15th of Av, August 22.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 24 & my rapture dream

I come quickly: hold fast that which thou hast, that no one take thy crown.

Here is another seeming paradox. The Lord delays His coming and yet tells us “I come quickly”. I love these seeming paradoxes because they are so unique it really is a prophesy that could only refer to something very specific. First let’s illustrate how someone can delay their coming and still say “I come quickly”. I remember Bobby Fischer versus Boris Spassky. For those of you too young here is what happened. This was a huge chess match, the US versus Russia. Everyone was excited, it was taking place in Iceland, a place no one thinks about but a place where Chess is very big. Fischer “delayed his coming” and forfeited the first two matches. In this tournament it is the first person to get 12 ½ points wins. You get 1 point for a win and ½ point for a tie. But once he did show up he had tied up the match by the fifth game and took the lead in the sixth. I watched this, it was psychologically crushing to Spassky. It is like giving your opponent a big head start in a mile race and then catching him by the end of the first lap. It is a lot of work to prepare for one of these matches. You have to study every game of your opponent, prepare counter moves, anticipate what they are going to do while also trying to come up with creative strategies that you are going to do. That is hard enough, but if the entire time you are doing this you are wondering where your opponent is and if they are even going to show up. That is mentally very difficult. It is like being in a championship fight blindfolded. You can’t see your opponent, but you have this dread that at any moment he will show up and clobber you. It is also hugely disrespectful. This is next level trash talking. Now let’s look at these soldiers at the Washington DC capitol. Pelosi brought them in because she was told there was “chatter” of an impending uprising. She is looking like an idiot or worse, a paranoid tin foil hat person buying into conspiracy theories. The inauguration looked like it took place in a concentration camp as though the prisoners all voted for a president. For the first time in US history the outgoing president wasn’t there. This isn’t simply rude and disrespectful, it is also disconcerting. There is a very critical routine that takes place the hand off of the nuclear football. Not only so but Biden has been signing executive orders and actions furiously. It exposes him as a total hypocrite and fraud since he said only dictators do that, but it also is very similar to Spassky winning the first two games. Clearly you can look at this situation and say “the Lord has delayed His coming” but when He does come He is going to come quickly, in the twinkling of an eye.

So many Christians feel “what is the point, there are many different theories, etc”. But in Luke 24 the three sisters are searching for the Lord in the cemetery and the angel says “why do you seek the living among the dead”? They made a mistake, but there is no condemnation, just correction. The two on the road to Emmaus are told by the Lord that they were slow to believe all that the prophets spoke, there is a little bit of rebuke there but again no condemnation. There is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. Where you are tells a lot about your heart. Are you in some movie from Hollywood? Are you in some video game? You can be sure if you are not in Christ Jesus there very well may be condemnation. The Lord may come as a thief in the night. You may go running through the temple naked. You may be put to shame for the whole world to see. Thomas Edison tried a hundred different ways to make a light bulb before they got one that worked well enough. He didn’t describe the first 99 attempts as failures, but rather they had discovered 99 ways that didn’t work. This is like solving a puzzle, it is extremely challenging, and it is fun. Just because Mary didn’t recognize Jesus and thought he was the gardener doesn’t mean she is condemned, no it meant all those who were too lazy and complacent to be out looking for the Lord were.

Then it turns out in the dead sea scrolls the Essenes say that their calendar was corrupted and never fixed. You can imagine why the enemy would do that, set the festivals a month early and everyone appears to be wrong. That then opens the door for atheists to mock. It also will cause some to “say in their heart my Lord delays His coming”. The Lord is the discerner of our hearts. We should all know that “all is fair in love and war”. We are not ignorant of Satan’s devices. Again, I see this as “dividing the soul from the spirit”. When hit with adversity there are two possible responses, use that difficulty as an excuse to quit or double down harder. I am reminded of the story concerning Michael Jordan and the Bulls. They were getting beat up by the Detroit Pistons. You could argue that the Pistons were ruining the game, turning it into a brawl rather than “poetry in motion”. You could use it as an excuse to quit. Or you could do what the Bulls did which was to hit the gym and make sure the next year they were the ones beating up on the Pistons. Then when they did meet they swept them 4-0. The Lord allows Satan to operate because it manifests those that deserve the reward at His Bema judgement. Meanwhile what happens to all those complacent ones? They haven’t been perfected, they are still unable to overcome Satan, they will need another 3 ½ years in the Tribulation. Is that fair? Watch the TV show “The Last Dance”. Everyone tells you that playing on that team with Jordan was a daily tribulation. They went through the tribulation already, why should they have to go through it again? The Bema judgement is similar to being crowned the champions. Those that are crowned champions are raptured, those who aren’t still need to work on their game.

So now I feel comfortable sharing my dream. I was in the garden of Gethsemane and a brother I didn’t recognize, but I knew he was from a congregation that had kicked me out was asking me to clean up their mess. It was yard work. I told him I already had a job but I thanked him. He was surprised, why was I thanking him. I told him it was because he had remembered me and thought to ask. I felt this dream was very encouraging, the Lord telling me that I was expressing Him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 3 The School of Hard knocks

1 I am the man who has seen affliction by the rod of the Lord’s wrath.

We call this the school of hard knocks.

2 He has driven me away and made me walk in darkness rather than light;

The light exposes and having your shortcoming exposed is not pleasant. So many will reject the light. But then when you have been forced to walk in darkness rather than the light, you soon appreciate the light. You appreciate the rebuking word because at least you are now getting a word.

3 indeed, he has turned his hand against me again and again, all day long.

To me this is like sailing a boat. When you are watching someone who knows how to sail it looks so simple, like anyone could do it. But then when you are the one sailing it is amazing how quickly things can go from just fine to where everything is messed up and then the boat capsizes. But I don’t think analogies are going to work, if you are in this situation you are going to need a much clearer word because obviously you wouldn’t listen to instruction before.

For example, the rule that I grew up with was this, if a president is running for reelection for a second term you ask two questions: did he get us into war and is the economy doing well? If the answer is no and yes, in that order, then you vote for them. Doesn’t matter what party they are or if you can’t stand them. Now obviously signing peace treaties worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize would be a plus, developing a vaccine for a worldwide pandemic in record time (called miraculous) would also be a plus. But we don’t require that, all that is extra. We used to also say that “you judge a person by their enemies”. If evil, lying, hypocrites hate them then that is a good thing, not a bad thing. But many people ignored these rules, in fact they ignored a lot. I would say that was the first mistake.

4 He has made my skin and my flesh grow old and has broken my bones.

Another thing we used to say was “where there is smoke, there is fire”. Obviously for the last four years with Trump there was a lot of smoke, so it is safe to assume there was fire. But who was the cause? I was very happy that Mueller was investigating him, I had no issue with the $40 million being spent, and my attitude was “I want to know the result”. You see, I knew there was fire, what I didn’t know was who started the fire. To my surprise it was started by Hillary Clinton’s campaign colluding illegally with the FBI and Obama authorizing them to spy on the Trump campaign. The scandal was bigger than Watergate and yet the mainstream media didn’t care. That is the second mistake, the American people let the mainstream media and the deep state get away with that. It was inexcusable. A good captain on a sailing boat sees those signals and responds immediately, that is why it looks easy.

5 He has besieged me and surrounded me with bitterness and hardship.

But then Americans justified censorship and the Cancel culture. Injustice for one is injustice for all. You cannot say you are for the freedom of speech, but only for speech I agree with. That is the same thing as not being for freedom of speech. But you approved it or at the very least you winked at it, and now you are surrounded by it. Bitterness and hardship. Right now CRT seems to be focused on “Whites” so how will that cause hardship for people of color. 50% of this country is “white” what happens if 50% are no longer employed? That restaurant you used to like so much is closed, there are far fewer cops and rampant violence in the streets, you go to the doctor and you have to wait weeks to get an appointment, you run a business and now you just lost 60% of your customer base, etc. I heard that public school enrollment is down by double digits! Maybe you were a new teacher or para and so they have to let you go. If we are one body, how could you lose 50% of your body and not be surrounded with bitterness and hardship. This works both ways.

6 He has made me dwell in darkness like those long dead.

This may be new to the US, there are countries that have experience this for many years. There is a woman at my job that grew up in Romania when it was run by a dictator, the things we are seeing here are very similar to what happened in East Germany after the war, Cubans have seen this for many years. We have a collective wisdom, we don’t have to go down the same paths others have gone down, we can ask them where this path leads first. Some of the most ardent supporters of the former president were hispanic and chinese because they had prior experience.

7 He has walled me in so I cannot escape; he has weighed me down with chains.

Look at the chains Biden is placing on us. He is writing checks for trillions of dollars that the Americans will have to pay. He is systematically shutting down our production of oil and gas resulting in dramatic inflation.

8 Even when I call out or cry for help, he shuts out my prayer.

Don’t blame God, he is censoring your prayer, you were the one that thought it was OK for private companies to censor people. Sure they were working at the behest of the Biden administration and sure they had been given protections we only give to utilities, but hey it is OK because I don’t want to hear what they have to say. Well, now God doesn’t want to hear what you have to say.

9 He has barred my way with blocks of stone; he has made my paths crooked.

Recently the Whitehouse responded to questions about Hunter Biden making $500,000 for some painting by saying this Whitehouse is the most ethical in human history! If you try to get to the bottom of the fraud and corruption your path is barred with blocks of stone. The FBI had Hunter Biden’s laptop for a year and did nothing. They blocked the investigation. Maricopa county has subpoenaed the routers used in the election several times and are being stonewalled. The whole country, regardless of party should be outraged at these actions, but many want to ignore it because of party affiliation. Well you can be sure you will reap what you sowed.

10 Like a bear lying in wait, like a lion in hiding,

11 he dragged me from the path and mangled me and left me without help.

I have seen some stunning youtube videos of violence on US streets. But what happened a year ago, violent riots were portrayed as “mostly peaceful”, looting was simply called “reparations” and everyone feigned outrage that Trump would send the National Guard to help. You were the bear and the lion that was willing to mangle US cities so you could win the election, you can be sure you will reap what you sow.

12 He drew his bow and made me the target for his arrows.

Can we please be honest here? You drew your bow and made Trump the target for your arrows for four years. You are reaping what you sowed. This is not about one party or another, or one man or another. It is about justice, truth, hypocrisy, and corruption. A Mueller investigation (who we now know was tied to some Clinton murders) and two impeacment trials, one after Trump left office. We have another saying “what is good for the goose is good for the gander”.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
At around 24 minutes he gives a list of channels that he uses, other saints who are also watching and posting, I will be posting from each of these channels if I find something that adds to the blog. But this list reminds me of the lists of saints Paul would give.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Old Testament types and shadows are very important, but I think we need to tie them tightly to the New Testament and the clear word from the Lord and from the apostles.

So then, where in the NT do we have a discussion on the 12 spies giving an evil report that would melt the heart of the people and then the Lord proclaiming that you must all die in the wilderness?

Mark 8:31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders, and the chief priests, and the scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. 32 And he spake the saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him. 33 But he turning about, and seeing his disciples, rebuked Peter, and saith, Get thee behind me, Satan; for thou mindest not the things of God, but the things of men. 34 And he called unto him the multitude with his disciples, and said unto them, If any man would come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 35 For whosoever would save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s shall save it. 36 For what doth it profit a man, to gain the whole world, and forfeit his life? 37 For what should a man give in exchange for his life? 38 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of man also shall be ashamed of him, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

This is certainly interesting and being told you must go to the cross would certainly be a "day of crying" and the "saddest day" on the calendar. But the only way I could truly confirm this is if 6 days later we see the happiest day, not for all, but for some.

Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There are some here of them that stand by, who shall in no wise taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God come with power.

2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and bringeth them up into a high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them; 3 and his garments became glistering, exceeding white, so as no fuller on earth can whiten them. 4 And there appeared unto them Elijah with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.

Glistering, exceeding white is a reference to the first rapture. Here we see six days after Peter gives the evil report from Satan we have the transfiguration that only a few saints see.

It seems to me that this portion of the word describes 9th of Av and 15th of Av., it also describes the first rapture.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I am feeling the burden to write a report based on what I have discovered so far in going through all these verses and the messages of different ones.

Let me first begin by discussing a few of the watchmen:

Gevte -- I find his videos informative and helpful
TOL End times -- This is another site I will visit.

Dr. Barry Awe -- I watch all of his videos from start to finish and I check every day for new videos. He does an excellent job of going through the types and shadows in the Old Testament and also he lays out a very convincing case for 2021 to be the time of the first rapture. However, there are many on the internet who vehemently oppose him and I think it is due to a common error that he makes. You should never build a teaching on types and shadows, they should be used to fill in the teaching given in the black and white word. I am very thankful to him for explaining the Calendar to me (though credit needs to go to Godaminute who explained his explanation in a short video), but the obvious point that no one addressed was this: The Old Covenant is not our covenant, yes the types and shadows apply to us, but show me in the New Covenant. The only feast day we are charged to keep in the New Testament is the Lord's table and that is a dress rehearsal for the wedding feast, for the Lord's coming, for the Lord's coronation, and yes, for the rapture. The problem with types and shadows is they can be molded to fit, the black and white word of the NT gives you the structure, the "bones", of the teaching.

That was a huge clue that they never used to double check all their erroneous guesses. Did these feast days happen on the day of the Lord? How does that work? The lunar cycle is 29.5 days, therefore the 2nd Sabbath of the month would end at 14.75 days, the fifteenth day would be a full moon (signifying the church as the lampstand is fully lit) and would be the 8th day, the day of resurrection. This ties in with Luke where they go up the mount of Transfiguration "about the eighth day". Not only so but all things are of God, even the Gregorian calendar which is very different from the Biblical calendar, as a result the 8th day, the Lord's day, the day commonly referred to as Sunday is rarely on a full moon. If we know that the season is Summer based on Jeremiah 8:20 and based on the fig tree prophecy, then that gives us 3 possible months. June 24 (Thursday), July 23 (Friday), Aug 22 (Lord's day). Not only so but we are warned in Hebrews 10:25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as the custom of some is, but exhorting one another; and so much the more, as ye see the day drawing nigh. We see the day drawing nigh and we see this pandemic has given people an excuse to forsake the assembling together. We are also told that the church in Philadelphia would be taken as a church. If the Lord took people from all over the world, from their job, from their beds, from a great variety of places but not from a church service worshipping Him then it would lead credence to the great delusion that they were abducted by aliens. But if church services of "Jesus Freaks" are all taken then it is a very strong testimony of the rapture. When I was 13 years old (almost 50 years ago) I told the Lord in my prayer that He was pathetic, when He returns there should be people standing there to greet Him. He responded that He did have those people. He didn't disagree that that should be the case, in fact He told me that would be the case. This tells me He will come during the Lord's day when we are there worshipping. Then, many years later, I had a rapture dream and in that dream there was a very peculiar thing said "thank you for remembering me". I immediately knew that referred to the Lord's table. My point is how can people teach how serious and significant these feast days are and how the Israelites were charged to keep them while ignoring the only feast day that Christians are charged to keep and warned to keep?

The Return of the King -- This is another site that I learned about the signs in the heavens particularly the Revelation 12 sign. But not only so, all the lunar and solar eclipses. However, I would say they take it too far. A sign tells you what is about to happen, when you have a Biblical prophecy that ties into a sign in the heavens that is indisputable (Revelation 12 sign) it is very powerful. But once you leave the Bible and start trying to piece together where the stars and planets will be aligned at the rapture, at that point it sounds more and more like guesswork (nicest way to say it). Using ancient Egyptian signs and symbols makes me feel like you have completely left the reservation. The signs are useful to the extent they are useful (they gave the wise men a two year heads up), but trying to make them do more than they are given to do is a mistake.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The key points from this blog

1. We need the word of God, our faith will be strengthened by the word of God.
2. It is here a little, there a little. We have over 1,000 posts and although some are repeated, every post refers to various bible verse and often each post will refer to 10 bible verse or more. Imagine a jigsaw puzzle with 10,000 pieces, there is no one piece that tells the whole story.
3. The concept of the rapture is woven throughout scripture just as the resurrection from the dead was woven throughout scripture.
4. At the end of the age we will have a double portion of revelation from the word, just like on the sixth day the Israelites got a double portion of manna. There has been a tremendous amount of revelation in the last few years that previous generations did not receive.
5. The New Testament Ministry is written in 2Corinthians and the last eight chapters correspond with the rededication of the temple, the Feast of Hanukah. I feel that this feast is a great depiction of the tribulation and the saints left behind and I feel that Dec 25th, 2024 is an excellent time to conclude the New Testament ministry (corresponds with the Feast of Hanukah). I would think that would be the time of the Mid Tribulation rapture.
6. I think the evidence that the pre-tribulation rapture will take place in 2021 is very compelling.
7. I think the evidence that the pre-tribulation rapture takes place in the summer is very compelling.
8. I think the evidence that the rapture will take place on an appointed day, a feast day is also very compelling.
9. I reject the rapture taking place on Shavuot as the pre-tribulation rapture is likened to the mount of transfiguration and only a few disciples were taken up, it was not for everyone.
10. As a result Pentecost which may very well be Shavuot is for everyone, it is the beginning of the New Testament ministry (the new wine) and the beginning of the church (new wineskins) but it is not the end of the age, nor does it depict the rapture.
11. I reject the Torah calendar and instead will use the Biblical prescription that the vernal equinox is the end of the year and therefore the first day of the first month must take place after March 22nd.
12. After looking at every feast day it seems to me the very best day for the first rapture is the 15th of Av, this is not based on the types and shadows in the OT which are compelling but rather based on the Gospels. I believe that Peter telling Jesus He didn't need to go to the cross and then being told by the Lord to "get behind me Satan", a story that is only in Matthew and Mark and not in Luke, takes place on the 9th of Av. This is the day the spies came back to say what they saw in the good land, this is the same day that Peter said "thou are the Christ, the Son of God". Six days later is the 15th of Av and both Matthew and Mark say that is when the Jesus took a few disciples up the mount of transfiguration. Luke says "it is about the eighth day" which as I have pointed out the 15th of Av is about the eighth day since a lunar cycle is 29.5 days. So 12 noon on the seventh day is about the eighth day. 12 noon on the Lord's day is when many churches have a meeting. Obviously if everyone all over the face of the Earth were raptured at the same time it would not be 12 noon everywhere. Still my point is that 6 days after the 9th of Av is "about the 8th day" and it is also the Lord's day for the New Testament believers.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 3 -- Comforting others with the comfort with which we have been comforted

He pierced my heart

with arrows from his quiver.

I became the laughingstock of all my people;

they mock me in song all day long.

They did a wonderful job of mocking Donald Trump, this one woman would do these videos lip syncing to Trump speaking, they were hilarious. So my guess is you are reaping what you have sowed. When you were mocking others it was hilarious, now that you are being mocked you want sympathy? How about empathy, how about confessing your sins, repenting of your sins, and having empathy for others.

He has filled me with bitter herbs

and given me gall to drink.

He has broken my teeth with gravel;

he has trampled me in the dust.

I watched a video of four body behavior experts breaking down an interview with Jon Benet’s brother. This kid was 9 years old when she was murdered and is on the spectrum for autism. For 20 years he has been given gall to drink as people make fun of him and accuse him of a crime he didn’t do. They trampled this kid into the dust. So again, instead of sympathy, how about empathy? How about you confess your sins, repent of them, turn to the Lord and learn to love your neighbor as yourself. Because it is really clear that you love yourself.

I have been deprived of peace;

I have forgotten what prosperity is.

We all know that when the paparazzi are on your trail there is no peace, who cares if you are “prosperous”, you have to hide in your house, wear disguises when you go out, etc. We have seen them destroy people just because it would boost their ratings.

So I say, “My splendor is gone

and all that I had hoped from the Lord.”

I remember my affliction and my wandering,

the bitterness and the gall.

I well remember them,

and my soul is downcast within me.

This is good, this isn’t a bad thing. “Your splendor is gone” that is a good thing. Your pride, your arrogance, your egotism, your narcissism. You “well remember” again that is a good thing, this is how you get empathy for others. Your soul is downcast, sounds like you are actually ready to let the Lord in and let Him take charge.

Yet this I call to mind

and therefore I have hope:

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,

for his compassions never fail.

Where did you read that, the Bible? This looks good, it reminds me of the Terminator after you thought the other terminator killed him and then the little red light pops on. You had to get this broken before you would open up to the word of God, get on your knees and hold onto one of the promises of God.

They are new every morning;

great is your faithfulness.

That’s right, you used to look on those you thought were deplorable, and now you are one, and yet there is the Lord, great is His faithfulness. Not your faithfulness but His. These are the precious lessons we get when we have the fellowship of His sufferings. This is why the Lord said the only way would be if we took up our cross and followed Him.

I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;

therefore I will wait for him.”

What is going on with this guy, now he is quoting Bible verses with every breath. This reminds me of Peter saying “you have the words of life, to whom would we go?”

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,

to the one who seeks him;

it is good to wait quietly

for the salvation of the Lord.

Seriously? He has gone from crying about the injustice done to him to opening up to the Lord to receive His word to now comforting others with the comfort with which he has been comforted. Go back and reread the word, it was a terrible fall that was the foundation of Peter’s ministry, likewise with Paul, and with James, and with Mark.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 17:26 And as it came to pass in the days of Noah, even so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27 They ate, they drank, they married, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

This is a very strange verse, so strange in fact that I am surprised atheists haven't jumped on the apparent contradiction. Here is the paradox, the Bible is filled with signs and wonders that will take place at the end of the age, so much so that terms like "Biblical" and "apocalyptic" are known by all to mean cataclysmic events that are extremely rare. Joel talks about a worldwide pandemic that shuts down the economy even getting into palaces and king's houses, Revelation talks about a "mark" that you have to receive on your body that allows you to buy and sell, and these aren't even the wildest prophecies. One prophecy says that Israel would be formed into a nation again in one day after close to 2,000 years being scattered to the four winds. There are prophecies concerning the holocaust, and concerning world wars, and rumor of wars, and then there are prophecies saying the whole world would be focused on the Middle East (seemed absurd even 100 years ago). We also have prophecies concerning natural calamities and when I see what is happening around the world in just one week it is utterly amazing. There is even a prophecy that "Jerusalem" would be surrounded by soldiers prior to the tribulation starting. I think that refers to Washington, because there are other prophecies that describe Jerusalem being surrounded with soldiers from every nation at the middle of the tribulation. Can you see how ridiculous it is that all these things could be going on and people would be going about their business completely unaware that in a week or two a flood would come and destroy them? It doesn't make sense, how?

But then I noticed something. Last year many news stations were characterizing the fires in California as "Biblical" or "Apocalyptic" and yet this year by all measures they are 40 times worse. The extent of the area at risk of fire is 40 times larger, the extent and severity of the drought is 40 times worse, the amount of fires and size of fires compared to the same time last year is 40 times worse. So what word do they use now? They don't either they are completely silent or they take a minimalist approach, where they will reference them in a way that makes it sound routine, happens every year, etc. This way if anyone asks you "did you see the fires" you are like "oh yeah, happens every year".

The verse is describing two different worlds, those who are paying attention to what is going on and see the day approaching, and those who have been sung to sleep by the mainstream media with stories about the Kardashians.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 3 -- The cross of Christ, foolishness to the 1% but to us it is the wisdom of God

It is good for a man to bear the yoke

while he is young.

Let him sit alone in silence,

for the Lord has laid it on him.

This is the protestan ethic. There is another strategy that is employed by the richest on every continent, the 1%. They grow up together, go to private clubs, eat at private restaurants and are taught to know who is who among the 1%. Then you hire, promote, or in some way advance the business fortunes of others in the 1%. This is why a CEO can drive one company into the ground and they are made the CEO of another company. They are not worried about the company going bankrupt as long as the CEO alerted them in time to make a killing on the failing company.

Let him bury his face in the dust—

there may yet be hope.

Let him offer his cheek to one who would strike him,

and let him be filled with disgrace.

This also is the Biblical concept of take up your cross and follow the Lord. Once again it is contrary to the concept of the 1%. The fundamental strategy is to play both sides so regardless of who wins you win. This is why Ford and Bush and Rockefeller supported the Nazis in Germany. They sold tanks and jeeps and guns and oil to both sides. You might think this is foolish because when the Germans lose they won’t pay and you wil lose money. They thought of that and so they put together the concentration camps stealing gold, wealth, and houses from those 11 million they gassed. When it became clear they were going to lose they then smuggled that gold out of the country through the Catholic church.

For no one is cast off

by the Lord forever.

Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,

so great is his unfailing love.

Wow, well that takes faith. Here is the difference between these two strategies, a great many of the 99% believe God will judge and they therefore live with the coming judgement in mind. The 1% consider the 99% are stupid fools and if there were no God and no coming judgement they would be correct, unfortunately for them when they do appear before the judgement seat of God their wisdom will become foolishness. It is a great revelation to learn that the cross of Christ is the wisdom of God and that the foolishness of God is wiser than any of the 1%.

For he does not willingly bring affliction

or grief to anyone.

To crush underfoot

all prisoners in the land,

to deny people their rights

before the Most High,

to deprive them of justice—

would not the Lord see such things?

How do you reconcile verses like this with the Holocaust? They most certainly did choose to bring affliction and grief to millions, they very clearly crushed the prisoners of the land, they denied people their rights, but not before the most high. That is the key point. When we appear before the judgement of God then they will get justice. These acts reveal how evil some people are and how some have the righteousness that comes from faith.

Who can speak and have it happen

if the Lord has not decreed it?

Jesus is Lord! That is the key to salvation. That is the most important revelation, everything else is foolishness with God.

Is it not from the mouth of the Most High

that both calamities and good things come?

Do you think the Holocaust could have happened without God allowing it? The enemy meant it for evil but what was the outcome? Jews the world over realized they needed to stand together as a community, they needed to return to Israel. The world was confronted with this crime, was disgusted and ashamed, and this led to Israel being reformed even though this very evil 1% still wanted to wipe them out. The biggest problem that the 1% see is faith, men of faith. This is why they attack the church and attack the Jews.

Why should the living complain

when punished for their sins?

And in this way we are trained. If someone is being punished for their sins do not let them complain, yes they may only be 40% responsible, but that was the part they could control, that is the part they must confess and repent of. The 1% assumes everyone is just as sinful as them, if you stand up to them to reveal their sins they assume they can discredit you and shred your credibility long before you can do them any real harm.

Let us examine our ways and test them,

and let us return to the Lord.

This is the lesson to take from calamity. Let me examine my ways, figure out what I could have done differently, what I should have done differently and see what were the warning signs that I ignored. God warned me, I ignored Him, calamity came.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proverbs 16:1-9 -- Better is a little with righteousness

To humans belong the plans of the heart, but from the Lord comes the proper answer of the tongue.

We see this all the time in sports. You have a strategy, a plan for the game, but then something happens to disrupt those plans, how do you respond. In game six of the NBA finals between Chicago and Utah Scottie Pippen, a key player was seriously hurt at the start of the game. Nobody plans for this but now, how do you respond? The other players rose to the challenge and Chicago win’s the game and the series in the final seconds of the game. First there was a jump ball which if Utah wins they could go up by 5 and all but put away the game, but Chicago wins the jump, goes down and ties the game. Then Utah has the ball which if they score they either win or send it into overtime, but Michael Jordan steals the ball from Moses Malone. Finally, Jordan takes the ball down and scores on the last shot of the game. With Pippen getting hurt from the start Jordan had to work twice as hard the whole game and still had something left at the end for those three key plays. That was a proper response, from God. Mike Tyson said everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

2 All a person’s ways seem pure to them, but motives are weighed by the Lord.

Isn’t it incredible how people can justify anything they do because “their motive is right”? Recently the news was outraged that a “Trump caravan” that was armed surrounded a Biden bus and escorted it out of Texas. During this time it was claimed that Trump supporters tried to run Biden staffers off the road. When you actually saw the whole video it is possible that these trucks did have shotguns in them, that is typical in Texas, but guns were never part of the story in any way. Second, it is true that one car tried to side swipe another and run it off the road, but it was the Biden staffer trying to run the Trump supporter off and not the other way around. I heard about this from someone who was outraged at how terrible these Trump supporters were so we watched the video and they could see the media had completely lied to them. But even then they tried to defend the car sideswiping the truck because “why does that pickup truck have to drive right behind the bus”? What’s next, ‘why do those people have the right to breathe’?

3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. 4 The Lord works out everything to its proper end— even the wicked for a day of disaster.

So let’s focus on what Jesus is doing. I think it is clear that the Lord has committed to God all of His plans. It is also clear that God is going to establish those plans, He will work out everything to its proper end, even the wicked for a day of disaster. What is the proper end? They need to separate out the wheat from the tares. The wheat is for the barn, the tares are for the fire. They need to separate out the fish from the net, the good fish go to the wedding banquet, the rest get thrown out. This needs to be done in a way that is not only clear to God, clear to the angels, but even clear to us. If someone is raptured and someone else isn’t it needs to be clear why. The rapture is our "day of redemption", but for the wicked it is the "day of disaster". Why? When the Israeli's left Egypt it was Egypt's day of disaster, they lost all their slaves! The people who were despised and treated as the lowest of the low were actually the foundation of the economy. Without them the whole economy collapses into a heap.

5 The Lord detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.

In this election we see the proud of heart on full display. To censor news about Biden but not about Trump demonstrates your pride. Their polls were shown to be atrocious if the purpose was to reflect the electorate. However, if the purpose was to affect the election it shows how proud they are to think they can ignore the will of the people and manipulate them as though they were that gullible. Why is it that 44 states can get their results in quickly, but the 6 key states for Trump with Democratic governors can’t? Why is it so hard for them to count votes? It is one thing to be incompetent, it is another to think that you can simply steal an election. That is pride and arrogance. I have been watching a documentary on Hitler and he epitomizes the proud of heart. He only got 2.6% of the vote yet refused to be anything but Chancellor. He rolls into Austria and Czechoslovakia to the adulation of crowds throwing flowers. He takes over Poland in six weeks with the help of Russia. Then he conquers France in even less time than that. People were calling him the greatest military genius in history. They were calling him the bloodless general. These things made him proud in heart. He refused to listen to anyone else's advice. The former military chief of staff had said that if he pursued this course he might win the battle but he would lose the war. It would become a world war. He had to leave in disgrace, but we now know he was right. Because of Hitler's naivety he allowed the British to escape at Dunkirk, instead of being "the greatest military genius" he was actually the reason they didn't conquer Europe. But because of pride he had to top himself, so he turned his army towards Russia and his downfall began.

6 Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for; through the fear of the Lord evil is avoided.

There is a lot of sin that needs to be atoned for in this country. What we are lacking is love and faithfulness, that is why we are seeing so much evil. We could have avoided this if we had feared the Lord but for the last 50 years or more you can see no fear of the Lord.

7 When the Lord takes pleasure in anyone’s way, he causes their enemies to make peace with them.

Let’s get to the heart of the matter. Why is there no peace in this country? It is because the Lord does not take pleasure in these ways. He doesn’t take pleasure in the way the Supreme court usurped the constitution to force abortion to be legalized in every state. He doesn’t take pleasure in the things that are being taught to children in schools. He doesn’t take pleasure in the things that are not being taught to children, like the fear of God.

8 Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice.

Some people see this lockdown as God’s judgement on the schools. The things that are being force fed to kids in the schools was abhorrent so God intervened. It is better to be homeschooled, even if in many ways it is less than what we had with the schools if we have this education with righteousness. I can definitely see a future where schools can be run by the church. The public school teachers can still provide online lessons in various topics, but instead of each kid staying at home, they can go to the church with twenty other kids. Parents can go to work while also controlling the curriculum and their kids can be taught in a humble school but with righteousness.

9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.

This is a repeat from verse 1. How does the Lord establish your steps? How was Michael Jordan able to rise to the challenge when Pippen got hurt? You train twice as hard as you think you have to. You don’t cede authority to evil worldly authorities, rather better is a little with righteousness. Through love and faithfulness you atone for sins. You commit your ways to the Lord, you fear God. You purge your heart of pride. And you believe that the Lord will work everything to its proper end, including the day of disaster for the wicked. That game that I mentioned was the last championship game that Jordan won, his sixth. It crowned an already spectacular career. It was a proper end.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lamentations 3 -- Dealing with the cancer

Let us lift up our hearts and our hands

to God in heaven, and say:

“We have sinned and rebelled

and you have not forgiven.

This would be the first step. Third world countries call the CIA the “cocaine importing Agency”, they made billions as did the military members and police that assisted this business. Often the drugs were delivered to the drug dealers by the police. So you can understand why those felons who have gone to jail for selling drugs have such a great distrust of the police. When people call for defunding the police these are the ones they want defunded. All the naive suburban middle class who have allowed this cancer to grow throughout the country creating a deep state think the calls to “defund the police” are idiotic, not knowing the full story. Even if 99% of the police are upstanding, that 1% operating with impunity are every bit as bad as any cartel member. They have filled this country with blood and the Lord is coming in to deal with this cancer.

“You have covered yourself with anger and pursued us;

you have slain without pity.

Sorry, but this must be the attitude. We have learned when you deal with drug addicts they will lie every possible way, they will look for a weak link, they will appeal to your pity. This cancer must be dealt with without pity.

You have covered yourself with a cloud

so that no prayer can get through.

What is this cloud? You know O man what is right. The Lord has given you the word, you need to do it. Confess your sins, deal with every one of them. The way this operates is they get compromising information about some sin a person has done and they use that as leverage against them to commit other sins (we’ll pay you to do the dirty work or we’ll expose your sins and you go to jail). Therefore you have to confess these sins otherwise you are still a slave to them.

You have made us scum and refuse

among the nations.

Nice how that works. The third world knows your sins, they know who you are, and as that knowledge grows you find it increasingly difficult to do anything. You are despised universally.

“All our enemies have opened their mouths

wide against us.

This stuff works when you are operating in the shadows. But when the information about these secrets come to light they look extremely shameful and disgusting. As a rule it is very easy to get documentaries about their sins whether you are talking about American Oligarchs aiding and abetting the Nazis in Germany along with European aristocracy and the Catholic church. You can read about the CIA working with the Mafia to assassinate JFK and you can read about 9/11 being an inside job. It may seem like you have a very big and powerful organization with thousands of people involved, but now hundreds of millions are learning that Vietnam was used as cover for the CIA to import drugs into this country for distribution by the drug dealers, or that terrorist attacks in the US and Europe were perpetrated by these secret agencies working in concert.

We have suffered terror and pitfalls,

ruin and destruction.”

One of the best things about the JFK assassination is reading how many “witnesses” were murdered. Although some of these witnesses were innocent people doing the right thing most were involved with the plot. It is one of those crimes that takes a hundred people, helps the careers of four or five people, and then those few realize the best thing for their career is to kill the other 95. Then you have pitfalls of death bed confessions like Howard Hunt’s. Of course there is the ruin of the Mainstream media that operated as yes men to the CIA to the extent they have lost all credibility. Finally there is the wanton indiscriminate destruction blowing up federal buildings and the Twin Towers. Why did the banks feel they were immune from prosecution for the Mortgage meltdown crisis? They knew enough about 9/11 to bring down the whole house of cards.