Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 13, 2021
oh, just wanted to say that God revealed to me the 12 signs of the zodiac's true meanings, I had to guess and He would tell me yes or no. I was right in guessing that the sign of Aquarius, the water bearer, represents the Holy spirit which pictures a man pouring out a vessel of water. This is the Holy Spirit pouring out His Spirit on all flesh, which is to happen right after the rapture. Old men will dream dreams and young men will see visions, sons and daughters will prophecy. This is still future. Well on Tu B'Av on the 24th of July, the minor Jewish Holiday of love dating back to the second temple period, the Buck Moon with it's partial eclipse entered into Aquarius on Friday, July 23 at 10:37 p.m. EST making it 24th in Israel which is 7 hours ahead of EST. It is also the time of the Av 5th month (Jul/Aug) Summer heat. Vintage (grape harvest). The 23rd of July is also the first day the sun goes into Leo which is the sign of The Lion from the Tribe of Judah, the 22nd of July ends Cancer which represents pestilence and tribulation (it ends it for the saints caught up). The signs actually do start with Aries which represents Adam the first and Pisces the sign of the Fish/Fishes the last. Which is the sign of 2 fish tied together at their tails which is Jesus/Father being one. The symbol for Pisces is also amazing because it looks like an H with the two fish being joined in the middle by a line which is the Holy Spirit, and interestingly, God added and H to Abram's name as well as an H to Sarai's name which gave them the power of creation. Although Leo also represents Jesus when He returns it is actually King David that He shares the sign with. Pisces is said to be the ending of all the signs. Also Pisces represents the end of the road for the zodiac wheel and as such Pisceans contain a bit of every sign that has come before it. They are the universal sign of completion and contain all the gifts of the other signs. I asked, and Jesus answered me and said He was born on the 19th of February at midnight, the first day and the first hour of Pisces! I was definitely amazed!

Image: pisceszodiacsign.net
The symbol of Pisces, the two fish, hence, represents that spirituality. Another interpretation of the Pisces sign by the astrologists focuses on the loop shape formed by the two fish swimming in opposite directions. This loop represents the “cycle” as nothing ever ends.
I should go

Jul 13, 2021
The symbol of Pisces, the two fish, hence, represents that spirituality. Another interpretation of the Pisces sign by the astrologists focuses on the loop shape formed by the two fish swimming in opposite directions. This loop represents the “cycle” as nothing ever ends.[/QUOTE]

I should go on to reveal all the signs God revealed to me and who they represent. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Aries= Adam the first sign, the ram,
Taurus= Pharaoh the bull,
Gemini= Jacob and Esau, the twins,
Cancer= Tribulation and pestilence, the crab,
Leo= King David, The Lion, also Jesus as He returns,
Virgo=Mary, the virgin,
Libra= Judgement, the scales,
Scorpio=the antichrist, the scorpion,
Sagittarius= Satan, Centaur or Archer with his arrow pointing upward.
Capricorn=the false prophet, the goat (or lamb with two horns),
Aquarius=The Holy Spirit, the water bearer, and
Pisces=Jesus the Fish. Interestingly, the boy had two fish in the miracle of the 5000 being fed with 2 fish and 5 loaves.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
essentialsaltes (from Christianforums), Speaking of which, a year ago, you were uttering some dire prophecies: "Wake up, this is the Festival of Trumpets, it is the end of the age, prepare to meet your God."

"the day of the Lord is fast approaching."

I am concerned about carrying out this conversation here [Christianforums], the whole "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" attitude. That is why I have directed you to my blog on Christian Chat.com Summary of Bible references on the rapture. There are over 1,200 posts there, not all by me, but 99.9% focused on the evidence and where we are, maybe only one poor attempt at "chaff and redirect" by someone.

That said, let me answer this question as succinctly as I can.

End of Age is not the end of the earth, the universe, or life. If you understand "world" as any of those things then calling it the end of the world is an error. If however, you understand world as a satanic system similar to Pharaoh running Egypt, then fine, end of Age = End of World. Satan told Jesus at the beginning of this age that he could give the whole world to Jesus if Jesus would worship him. Jesus refused and so the war to "drain the swamp" began then.

Yes, I have concluded that the Revelation 12 sign was the fulfillment of Trumpets (I go into great detail on my blog, it is an amazing sign and there is very much to learn from it). But just like a sign on the highway that says "NYC 250 miles" this sign is like that. The Festival of Trumpets is ten days before the day of Atonement and we understand that to mean 10 years before the true end of the Age where we learn who is and who is not written in the book of life.

When I say "we" I attempt to provide links to any ministry I find useful, so the blog makes a concerted effort to link in numerous other ministries.

essentialsaltes (from Christianforums) I'll put this in my calendar and lets see where we are 1 year from now."

So 1 year on, where are we?

The focus of my blog is to answer this question. One major issue was to understand how the calendar is calculated, after finally deciding it was beyond me, throwing my hands up in defeat and asking God for help he led me to two brothers who explained it and I now feel I have a much better understanding from scripture. I provide all the posts on this as well but in short the New Moon is a 2-3 day weekend at the end of every month, when you see the sliver of the New Moon that is the first day of the month, the seventh day, the sabbath is counted from that day (no such thing as "Saturday" so kind of a bummer to all those who thought they were keeping the sabbath holy by keeping Saturday --Saturn's day). Doing this every month has 4 Sabbaths with one long new moon weekend. Second, the first day of the year is always after the Vernal equinox, however, the Bible doesn't word it that way, rather it says the equinox is "the end of the year". Third, seven sabbaths after feast of unleavened bread is not 49 days because you must count two New Moon Sabbaths which would not be two days but most likely five days. So then it is a big mistake to confuse Pentecost which is 50 days with Shavuot which is the day after you count seven sabbaths.

We had two very big signs prior to Shavuot this year, both the Sun and the moon were darkened and the Pacific ocean was turned to blood from the blood moon. That is a fulfillment of prophecy (I go into great detail over all the signs of the various solar and lunar eclipses and they are quite amazing -- this work has been done by others and either I summarize or post links to their videos).

I also learned that the three gospels refer to three groups that get raptured using the basic principle of the first shall be last and the last first. There is a very strong justification for viewing the gospels this way and I go through the verses comparing the three gospels. But the point is that I focus on Luke to see what is going to happen prior to the first rapture and "where are we right now".

There are two really big prophecies given in Luke that appear to take place immediately before the end.

1. We see Jerusalem compassed about with soldiers. However this prophecy should not be confused with the one in Matthew nor should it be confused with other accounts throughout the Bible concerning Armageddon and the rapture of the Jews when the Lord steps down on the Mt. of Olives. This is an event that takes place about seven years before that. There are several prophets who in discussing 9/11 and other events in the US relate the US as having the dichotomy of being both the Great Babylon and also Jerusalem. There is a whole lot we had to dig into on that but suffice it to say that Washington DC being surrounded by troops this year was a fulfillment of prophecy and a great sign concerning the Lord's coming.

2. The other really big one is that there is a war that takes place in heaven and the stars of heaven fall. Remember we began this age with the Lord making it clear to Satan that He would dethrone him from the world and cast him out (the NT version of saying He would drain the swamp). Since the Revelation 12 sign has already taken place that puts us currently in Revelation 12. The term "corona" means crown, and when a babies head appears it is called "crowning". That is were we are right now the baby is about to be born, when this baby is born he will be caught up to heaven and there will no longer be any place found for Satan and his angels and they will be cast out. They are trying to stop the audit, trying to stop investigations into murders and human trafficking, and all that is simply birth pains.

In this analogy I would say the water has already broken and we are now in labor.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A second post in Christianforums

There is another approach to looking at this which several saints have really focused on, which is to look at the Calendar. The Bible has numerous prophecies that there is a time for everything under the sun and surely the rapture would be considered one of those things. I went through the use of "appointed time" and "appointed day" and you can make a compelling case that these references do indeed refer to the Lord's return, I put that in a post as have others who I have linked their teachings into the blog.

So then they have carefully looked at all the feast days in Leviticus and to my opinion we have eliminated all of them. This is logical. In some respects this first rapture is to provoke the Jews to jealousy and that would have been really bad form if God had given a date for that to take place in Leviticus before the Jews had even fallen. The fall took place on the 9th of Av (depending on how you calculate the calendar the 9th of Av was either six days ago or will be on August 16th). God made it a day of perpetual crying (there are posts listing the fulfillment of this) but this day which is considered the saddest day on the calendar is directly linked to the happiest day on the calendar the 15th of Av (either starts today at sunset or Aug 22). This day is when Benjamin (the son of my right hand) was able to snatch brides from Shiloh so that they would not be exterminated, it was the day when the dead in Christ rose first realizing the 40 year curse in the wilderness was over, and it is the day when we no longer need to hang on a tree (you can stop chopping wood). So then there is a very high watch both this weekend and Aug 22.

Others say hey, we can't know the day but what about the year and the season. One brother will post a video this afternoon discussing why the tribulation must start this fall. Others have already presented quite a bit of evidence on this as well.

Others say "what about the season" and there is very compelling evidence that the first rapture takes place during the summer. That would make the Fall equinox of Sept 21 a deadline of sorts. Again, all of this is in the blog.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
4 Calendars -- I am worn out with this, it is time to cast out the Enoch Calendar

This video brings out very compelling evidence that the rapture takes place on the 5th month and 15th day of that month. It also shows how critical it is for us to understand the 4 different calendars that we have.

1. The world uses the Gregorian calendar

2. There is the Biblical calendar

3. Enoch calendar is the calendar of angels

and

4. We also have the Torah calendar.

Now I believe that God is sovereign, we wouldn't have these four calendars if God were not sovereign, so each one is playing a role.

We are in this period of the age of Grace where it appears that God has set aside His people and His covenant. There is this gap from the end of the 69th week when Israel rejected Jesus and crucified Him, the veil of the temple was rent. At that point the Biblical calendar was set aside and all that this implies. You cannot truly keep the sabbath without this calendar, you cannot keep the law, you cannot celebrate the feast days, etc. etc. Consider a love story, you don't cheat on your betrothed and then think everything continues as it was. Once you break up and the cross was as clear a break up as you can imagine, then that is it, you don't go to His house for the holidays, you don't meet with him, etc. So to my mind it is the Biblical calendar which tells us the key dates throughout human history because man can be revealed to be a liar, God will still be true.

However, we are in a new age, we are all using the Gregorian calendar, and this new age of grace is when the gospel is given to the world and we are not required to keep the sabbath, because we are not required to use the Bible's calendar. In the Bible every month has 4 sabbaths, the 4th sabbath is the New Moon sabbath which is a 2-3 day weekend. There is no "saturday" so keeping "saturday" while you are thinking you are keeping the sabbath is simply an error. Instead in the New Testament we are told very clearly to keep the Lord's day, we are to remember the Lord on the Lord's day with the Lord's table and Paul says very clearly "whatever day" you do it do it in remembrance of the Lord. This doesn't mean that in China believers keep the Lord's day on Tuesday, but in Nigeria it is Thursday while in Brazil it is Friday. Everyone throughout the world considers Sunday as the Lord's day (7th day adventists consider Saturday as the "Sabbath day" whereas the Lord was resurrected on the first day of the week, the Lord's day). So then what Paul is saying is that "Sunday" is really "whatever day" because it can land on any day of the Biblical calendar. All of these days that have names like "Passover" those are based on the Biblical calendar, not the Gregorian. Still, for those of us in the NT we are told to remember the Lord on the Day of the Lord based on the Gregorian calendar and that remembrance leads us to the Lord's return. This is God's sovereignty so the way I understand this is yes, the day is named in the Bible but it will also coincide with the Lord's day. Right now we are seeing the 15th of Av as a crucial high watch date for the rapture, well it will also be on the Lord's day on the Gregorian calendar because the Lord's day has been given us as a high watch date.

So then, what about the Enoch calendar. This calendar is not part of either the Old Testament nor the New Testament. Think of these testaments as legal documents that we have with God. However, both of these documents do refer to Enoch and make it clear that he was a man of faith and that his revelation was the word of God, just not part of our covenant with God. So we need to stop being so self centered, we (humans) are not the only ones who are looking to the end of the age. Angels are as well. If you watch this video all the compelling evidence concerning signs happening in July are signs of rebellion and fallen angels and "Apollyon" rising from the abyss. The rapture is a rescue, we are snatched out of the way of the oncoming train of the antichrist. Well this train emerges from the tunnel in July just like that rocket ship going up to the heavens. As a result we see all this demonic prophecies like I Pet Goat, they may be every bit as valid as the prophecies from the demonic spirit in the slave girl that Paul cast out in Acts. But let's cast this out, all of this discussion of the Enoch calendar is wearing us out.

Finally, what about the Torah calendar? It is the epitome of the traditions of men who set aside the commandments of God.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Our God is Righteous

The rapture is a "judgement". Some will be judged for not watching. Now they have a covenant with God, if He judges them and it is not according to the covenant then they have the right to appeal based on the covenant. So yes, the Enoch calendar is the word of God, and yes there is genuine divination based on this and this divination is making some people money, but it is not part of our covenant with God. He cannot judge us righteously based on the Enoch calendar. The Bible says there is a time for judgement, well that day must be given in the legal contract we have with God.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proof beyond a reasonable doubt

I would say that this video is the proof beyond any reasonable doubt that March 11, 2020 was the fulfillment of prophecy. That said I do not agree with the conclusion that July 24th is the 15th of Av. I have let them give me their best to convince me and they haven't, I still subscribe to August 22nd being the 15th of Av.

Why then do I agree with everything else they say? Because the rapture is the rescue of the saints. What are we being rescued from? We are seeing the Satanic worldly system emerge in July and by Aug 22 there will be those who worship the Lord despite the threats of the evil one and they will be rescued. They will refuse the vaccine despite the threats, they will gather together despite the threats, they will be threatened with losing their jobs, being unable to buy or sell, but they will put their trust in the Lord.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Let's consider this logically, all of your signs in the heavens with the sun, moon and stars are all happening on days in the Biblical calendar, not the Gregorian calendar and not the Enoch calendar. However, all the demonic signs with the Satanic world are either on the Bible calendar or Enoch's calendar. The angels and demons are on a different schedule than the church. For example, suppose we have a great house like the king or Queen of some country and their son is getting married. There is a schedule for the guests, the bride and the family, there is a different schedule for the servants who are setting up the feast. If dinner begins at 6pm the cook would not begin at 6, in fact they wouldn't even begin at 6am, they would begin a month earlier to plan, to prepare, to get things ready.

There have been many who have jumped the gun on their predictions and in every case there are several things that are true. First, they compromised with things that didn't make sense. In this case they are compromising with the Biblical way to calculate the calendar with the Enoch calendar. Second, current events rattled them. This is why so much was made of the Revelation 12 sign. Third, people became discouraged. There is a price to pay for doing this. Fourth, the credibility of these prophets was damaged. Yes, if you make a mistake get back up, also we are charged to always be on alert that the Lord could come back any day. That said, do not tell people that July 24, 2021 is the 15th of Av. The 15th of Av is a Biblical date and the Bible tells you how to calculate it, not Enoch, not the angels.

I started this blog with the express goal of getting all the verse references together to read them and to strengthen my faith. I wanted to have the full assurance of faith. However, this blog also gives all the evidence in the Bible so that those who are not watching will be without excuse. You will not be able to say "you never told me" to the Lord. One great excuse would be "you never told me I needed to read Enoch". This is true. We are charged with embracing the fellowship of the apostles, we are charged with devouring every word of the Bible, but nowhere are we charged with knowing Enoch or his calendar.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There are a few illogical things I have seen among those who are watching for the Lord's return.

1. They will look at what is happening with Covid, the vaccine, the floods, and all these signs and say "we've never seen anything like this so therefore this must be the day". In part this is true, we are told in the Bible that at the end we will see things we have never seen before, so to infer that these things indicate this is the day, that is fine. But that in no way can be used to say "therefore it must be this weekend". That is absurd, we are told that we will see things we have never seen before, and we have been seeing many of these things now for years, if you want you can go all the way back to 1948, surely all the way back to 2017 and without a doubt for the last 15 months.

2. They use the current events to then figure out how we can make this weekend the 15th of Av by switching to the Enoch calendar. My question would be if the Enoch calendar is the same as the Biblical calendar why do we have two, why does Enoch even need to have a calendar? If they aren't the same then why would the Enoch calendar, a calendar for Angels, have a 15th of Av since that is clearly a holiday made by men?

3. Paul likens faith to sailing a ship and not being tossed around by every wind and wave of doctrine. When a ship is sailing in high winds there is tremendous stress put on the keel whose job is to hold you on a straight line despite the wind that is trying to push you off the line. Right now the wind is trying to push you off of the Biblical calendar where we have the 15th of Av and it is also trying to push you off the Gregorian calendar where we have "whatever day" that we remember the Lord Jesus death and resurrection during the Lord's table. You need a really good keel or else you will be pushed off that line and accept this "Enoch calendar" they are trying to hand you.

4. Everything has to fit together. Yes, Corona virus and the Revelation 12 sign both very closely fit with the birth pains and the woman giving birth to the man child. But we also need to see the "power of heaven shaken". God's kingdom is unshakeable, we aren't talking about the kingdom of the heavens, we are talking about the Satanic powers. Have they been shaken yet? We have evidence of fraud, but do we have enough evidence of fraud to kick them out of heaven?

5. If you are going to push the 15th of Av as the best day for the rapture, and I agree it looks like the best day for me, then you have to show me how you conclude that July 24th is the 15th of Av and saying "Enoch's calendar" is just a huge red flag. Enoch's calendar has nothing to do with the 15th of Av anymore than it has to do with July 4th. These are dates that are calendar specific.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
My takeaways from the fellowship I am hearing now is this

1. The 15th of Av looks really good as an appointed time to all involved.

2. There are a lot of signs going on in the world, particularly the secular world influenced by demonic forces, that tell you the demons are going nuts.

3. There is an attempt at chaff and redirect with this Enoch calendar which I see as a good thing, kind of the last lame attempt by the enemy to knock us off the scent.

4. We all agree that we are not simply seeing "birth pangs" but the head of the baby is actually "crowning" and one final push and the baby should be out. Could it take another month? Yes, could it take another 13 months? That I would find very hard to believe.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proverbs 17:14-26 Gaslighting part 3

14 Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam; so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out.

What do we mean “pay back evil for good”. Biden was confirmed despite lots of evidence and lots of appeals for an audit of the election. All the appeals were ignored and denied. This was like a dam full of offenses, but the people were orderly, respectful and law abiding. But you don’t stop there, you now want to remove Trump from office on January 25th? He left office five days ago? You are accusing him of inciting a riot on January 6th by his speech even though the evidence is overwhelming that the people who breached the capitol arrived before Trump began speaking and that they had planned this for the previous five days. Yet you want to start a quarrel with the impeachment? You are like an idiot dynamiting a dam.

15 Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent—the Lord detests them both.

We have seen both. The best example is the first impeachment. Why did they impeach Trump? He called the Ukraine about investigating possible corruption by the company that Hunter Biden served on the Board. According to the law the president is obligated to do this since they were the recipients of foreign aid from the US. The trial proved he was innocent. However, at the time of the trial the FBI had a laptop belonging to Hunter that proved he was guilty of corruption. Has the FBI been brought to justice? No. Hunter Biden is being acquitted by the media and Trump was condemned.

16 Why should fools have money in hand to buy wisdom, when they are not able to understand it?

There are five tech giants who have acted like fools. Amazon.com, Apple, Google, Twitter and Facebook. They have money, lots of it, yet they have completely acted like fools and will cause their own demise. Why? This is just what Caleb said, “these giants are our food”. Their foolishness opens the door for competitors like Parler and Rumble to take their place. As they go bankrupt they’ll have to sell off assets at a significant discount, again “our food”. Don't forget, the definition of a fool is someone who does not fear God.

17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.

I have seen Mike Lindell attacked by this cancel culture and people around the country respond, like his brother, born for adversity. As they cut off his ability to sell in stores they have gone to the internet and swamped him with orders. His business will thrive while all those companies that kicked him out will ultimately go bankrupt. Then Mike Lindell will replace “Bed Bath and Beyond” with “My Pillow”. They are his food.

18 One who has no sense shakes hands in pledge and puts up security for a neighbor.

Get rid of the legal protection of the tech giants from liability. You have no sense allowing Iran, ISIS and pedophiles to post on these platforms and the companies have no liability. They can censor whatever they want and they have no liability.

19 Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin; whoever builds a high gate invites destruction.

It is stunning to me the provocative things that are said to invite a quarrel. Generally an outrageous comment that we might have expected once a year from some radical nut job, now we get them every day from elected officials. They liken 75 million Americans that voted for the Republican presidential candidate to “ISIS”? They call them “domestic terrorists”. This can only mean they love a quarrel. The tech giants have built a high gate trying to destroy any business other than their little club. They are inviting destruction. The entire world sees what they are doing and is trying to get out of their prison.

20 One whose heart is corrupt does not prosper; one whose tongue is perverse falls into trouble.

Twitter has recently been sued for violating laws about child pornography. I read the lawsuit today and it shows a company that is corrupt and perverse.

21 To have a fool for a child brings grief; there is no joy for the parent of a godless fool.

Imagine you were an investor in one of these tech giants, perhaps a fund manager or a pension manager. As you watch their downfall it will bring you grief. There is no joy in watching their self destruction.

22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. 23 The wicked accept bribes in secret to pervert the course of justice.

Facebook paid $400 million in bribes to election officials to pervert the course of justice during the election.

24 A discerning person keeps wisdom in view, but a fool’s eyes wander to the ends of the earth.

Stay focused on the key issues. The first and second amendments are key issues, the constitution is a key issue. Donald Trump is not a key issue, that is a distraction. A shaman with horns in the capitol building is not the key issue, that is a distraction. Why did Pelosi put 25,000 troops in Washington DC and lock down the city? That is a key issue. Mike Lindell, the My Pillow guy was seen with a flyer about insurrection, that is a distraction. Trump is plotting insurrection. Really? He left office almost three months ago, how long will you allow them to distract you with lies?

25 A foolish son brings grief to his father and bitterness to the mother who bore him.

Everything this chapter talks about is referring to a “foolish son” of the republic. They are bringing grief to the Father’s of this nation. They are bitterness to the American people. Biden made 11 major lies when talking about his orders to infringe on the rights of Americans to bear arms. This is a critical battlefield because you cannot protect the first amendment if you don't have the second amendment.

26 If imposing a fine on the innocent is not good, surely to flog honest officials is not right.

We see this as well. Honest officials who stood up for righteousness, and now they want them removed from office, they threaten their families, they “flog them on the Main Stream media”. CNN recently posted a video attempting to smear Governor Desantis. They edited out key portions of the video to make him look bad.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proverbs 17:27-28 Words of restraint and understanding

27 The one who has knowledge uses words with restraint, and whoever has understanding is even-tempered.

So these ones who are not restrained, they apparently do not have knowledge. Likening the protestors on January 6 to Nazi’s, likening Republican voters to ISIS. There is no restraint in that speech. They are trying to create an alternate reality, but this will now collapse. They are in power, they control the legislative and executive branches of government. They will own everything that they do and those who chose a house full of feasting with strife, they will regret what they have chosen.

But what about us? Use words of restraint, don't get riled up and accuse of others of all kinds of things. They may just be asleep, occupied with other things, and not paying attention. Know this, Facebook is well connected to the Biden administration and they definitely want to round up people and punish them for disagreeing with them. One man posted something on Facebook where he disagreed with something AOC said and the police came and knocked on his door to question him. Georgia passed election integrity laws that will make it harder to steal the next election, they punished them by pulling the All Star game, that could easily cost them $100 million in lost business. The goal is to open people's eyes without giving an excuse for those who are foaming at the mouth to bite you.

28 Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues.

Be careful what you post online. Be prudent, be wise, but don’t be a coward. Don’t be disgraceful. Don’t be spineless. Walk the narrow path that leads to life.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 1 The Vision of Isaiah

1 The vision of [the prophet] Isaiah the son of Amoz concerning [the kingdom of] Judah and [its capital] Jerusalem, which he saw [as revealed by God] during the reigns of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.

2 Hear, O heavens, and listen, O earth;

For the Lord has spoken:

“I have reared and brought up sons,

But they have rebelled against Me and have broken away.

3 “The ox [instinctively] knows its owner,

And the donkey its master’s feeding trough,

But Israel does not know [Me as Lord],

My people do not understand.”

4 Ah, sinful nation,

A people loaded down with wickedness [with sin, with injustice, with wrongdoing],

Offspring of evildoers,

Sons who behave corruptly!

They have abandoned (rejected) the Lord,

They have despised the Holy One of Israel [provoking Him to anger],

They have turned away from Him.

Do you see this vision? God’s people have rebelled against Him, He is being blamed all over the world for the abuses of His people. Imagine that the US and Israel consider themselves to be the people of God and yet they are conducting all kinds of evil, perhaps the CIA is known as the Cocaine Importing Agency among these third world nations, or perhaps they know that their media is censored, their government is a puppet and if a leader tries to defy them then they will get assassinated. Imagine they go to war with these countries for contrived reasons, accusing them of weapons that are not there or crimes they didn’t commit, but the real reason is to seize their oil and natural resources. These people all over the world are raising their voices to God concerning these people who bear His name.

5 Why should you be stricken and punished again [since no change results from it]?

Now imagine that this same country like the US had previously been severely punished for their crimes and abuses of slavery. That was the most grievous punishment, you would have thought that would have been enough, likewise with the Great depression. At some point these punishments are just not getting the message across.

You [only] continue to rebel.

The whole head is sick

And the whole heart is faint and sick.

6 From the sole of the foot even to the head

There is nothing healthy in the nation’s body,

Only bruises, welts, and raw wounds,

Not pressed out or bandaged,

Nor softened with oil [as a remedy].

We like to think of the US as being wealthy and a superpower. Yet our inner cities are a crying shame. We often will cite that our public school system is ranked 28th in the world, but that is a gross mischaracterization because public schools in the suburbs are significantly better, probably ranking in the top ten. So if you look specifically at the public schools in the inner city they are much, much worse than 28th. In most countries the public schools perform at about the same level throughout the country but not in the US. You have suburban schools that rank very high, almost as good as any schools in the world, likewise with the private schools that the elite send their kids to, meanwhile the inner city schools are extremely poor, often as poor as some poverty stricken third world nations.

7 Your land lies desolate [because of your disobedience],

Your cities are burned with fire,

Your fields—strangers are devouring them in your very presence;

It is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

If you couldn’t see it before surely you can see it now. The people responsible for this know that they can never win another election without fraud, so they have thrown the border open to millions of people and they will take care of them with tax dollars in exchange for them to vote for those who are paying them. In short “strangers are devouring your cities in your very presence”. What an insult.

8 The Daughter of Zion (Jerusalem) is left like a [deserted] shelter in a vineyard,

Like a watchman’s hut in a cucumber field, like a besieged city [isolated, surrounded by devastation].

We heard elitists like Don Lemon saying there was no big surge in violence because he didn’t see it when he went out to eat. Then they had a shooting at a baseball game where the CNN reporters were and they had a shooting in a wealthy neighborhood where CNN anchors were eating and all of a sudden they could see it. People living in the inner city have seen it for decades, yet those in charge ignored this as long as it didn’t affect their gated communities.

9 If the Lord of hosts

Had not left us a few survivors,

We would be like Sodom,

We would be like Gomorrah.

That is right, Isaiah is the prophet that gives us a vision of what it is like prior to the first rapture. The rapture is likened to the days of Noah and to the days of Lot. After the first rapture Noah and his family are taken, then the world descends into a situation just like Sodom and Gomorrah. In the second rapture Lot is rescued from this despicable situation.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 1:10- 17 God Has Had Enough

10 Hear the word of the Lord [rulers of Jerusalem],

You rulers of [another] Sodom,

Listen to the law and instruction of our God,

You people of [another] Gomorrah.

11 “What are your multiplied sacrifices to Me [without your repentance]?”

Says the Lord.

“I have had enough of [your] burnt offerings of rams

And the fat of well-fed cattle [without your obedience];

And I take no pleasure in the blood of bulls or lambs or goats [offered without repentance].

12 “When you come to appear before Me,

Who requires this of you, this trampling of My [temple] courts [by your sinful feet]?

13 “Do not bring worthless offerings again,

[Your] incense is repulsive to Me;

[Your] New Moon and Sabbath [observances], the calling of assemblies—

I cannot endure wickedness [your sin, your injustice, your wrongdoing] and [the squalor of] the festive assembly.

14 “I hate [the hypocrisy of] your New Moon festivals and your appointed feasts.

They have become a burden to Me;

I am weary of bearing them.

15 “So when you spread out your hands [in prayer, pleading for My help],

I will hide My eyes from you;

Yes, even though you offer many prayers,

I will not be listening.

Your hands are full of blood!

16 “Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean;

Get your evil deeds out of My sight.

Stop doing evil,

17 Learn to do good.

Seek justice,

Rebuke the ruthless,

Defend the fatherless,

Plead for the [rights of the] widow [in court].

This requires some explanation because it appears they are offering sacrifices to God, so why is this so noxious to God? Let me share what I saw while teaching in Brooklyn. The school was shut down because it was so dangerous and they then reopened it but broke it into five small schools. That was when I came to the school, it was the second year of this brand new school. Our kids were performing at the very bottom of the city, so among inner city schools which as a whole is performing very poor our particular school was at the very bottom of this. However, our principal had a vision, she hired very good teachers and little by little we climbed the mountain. Over about ten years we moved from the bottom 25% of NYC to the top 25%. Some of our classes were scoring in the top 10%. So just understand the picture, the school is seeking justice, rebuking the ruthless, defending the fatherless and pleading the rights of the widow. Then they gave the school about $500,000 in new furniture. Basically they took our desks that did not have any issue with them and replaced them with triangle desks. These desks are useless unless you put them together with other desks. So by doing this they forced every teacher in every class to put two kids together at a single desk or better yet four kids together. This is like having a very successful track team and they come in and require that from know on you run your races as a three legged team. Now why would they do this? One reason is that the company that sold the $500,000 worth of furniture got a huge contract. No doubt we were not the only school to get the furniture, for all I know the contract could have been worth $500,000,000 or more for the city. No one doubts this was payback to a donor that helped the new mayor get elected. But why target a school that was doing as well as ours? Once again that was almost certainly the reason we were targeted. The wealthy go to the suburbs so their kids get a “better” education than the inner city, if you are showing that this does not have to be the case, that the inner city can outperform the suburb on a smaller budget then that will upset many wealthy and influential people. Now you can understand why God says He won’t be listening to these fat cats making many prayers when their hands are full of blood. Every single election they tell you how they will improve the schools and how bad the schools are and how shameful it is and yet it is 100% because of them. When I saw what they did with this furniture I calculated how much it would have cost for us to really improve our school. $60,000 would have made a huge difference to our after school tutoring program. That is around 1/8th what they spent on the furniture which no one wanted and which almost certainly was a hindrance to the kids education. Now let’s consider how evil this is. During the next election the mayor will be touting how much money he was able to direct to the schools, a huge cash infusion, tax dollars that only made the city poorer while making his donors richer. They will spare no expense to make sure the inner city schools do not outperform the suburbs.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 1:18-20 “Let Us Reason”

18 “Come now, and let us reason together,”

Says the Lord.

“Though your sins are like scarlet,

They shall be as white as snow;

Though they are red like crimson,

They shall be like wool.

19 “If you are willing and obedient,

You shall eat the best of the land;

20 But if you refuse and rebel,

You shall be devoured by the sword.”

For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

How were we so successful? We were all tech savvy and used technology to the maximum. In my class I use Elearning extensively. The lessons I use with my class can be used with every class in the city with little or no cost. Everything we did could be adopted citywide. This isn’t some hypothetical program designed in an ivory tower, we use this in Brooklyn and it is proven to work. All we need to do is be willing and obedient. Dump this whole strategy of politicians using the school budget to pay back donors who don’t have the slightest concern for the kids but only to line their pockets with cash. The vision is clear, you can obey and be blessed, or you can refuse, rebel and be devoured by the sword. The kids we are teaching can be the salvation to the country and a blessing or you can refuse and the sword will devour your cities.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 1:21-31 Zion Corrupted, to Be Redeemed

21 How the faithful city has become a prostitute [idolatrous, despicable],

She who was full of justice!

Right standing with God once lodged in her,

But now murderers.

22 Your silver has turned to [b]lead,

Your wine is diluted with water.

23 Your rulers are rebels

And companions of thieves;

Everyone loves bribes

And chases after gifts.

They do not defend the fatherless,

Nor does the widow’s cause come before them [instead they delay or turn a deaf ear].

Is this not the case? As far as I am concerned there are only two possible explanations for Hunter Biden selling paintings for $500,000. Either he is a great artist blessed with abundant natural talent that he didn’t have to learn or study to achieve exposing how big a failure virtually every other artist in this country is (my brother is an artist who makes potter and teaches at a highly rated university). The other possibility is that “everyone loves bribes and chases after gifts”.

24 Therefore the Lord God of hosts,

The Mighty One of Israel, declares:

“Ah, I will be freed of My adversaries

And avenge Myself on My enemies.

25 “And I will turn My hand against you,

And will [thoroughly] purge away your dross as with lye

And remove all your tin (impurity).

This is good news, right? If you were praying for God to purge the dross away it is. We use lye as drano to open up clogged drains, so for those of us suffering from this corruption this is great news.

26 “Then I will restore your judges as at the first,

And your counselors as at the beginning;

Afterward you will be called the city of righteousness,

The faithful city.”

Again, this is great news. Purging dross away can involve melting stuff down with intense heat, cleaning out the impurities with lye can involve using very powerful chemicals that can burn, but the goal is great. Once again we can be called the city of righteousness, the faithful city. We can get counselors as at the beginning when the US was respected.

27 Zion will be redeemed with justice

And her repentant ones with righteousness.

One little caveat here, “her repentant ones will be redeemed”. I guess if you aren’t “repentant” this may not be such great news. Oh well.

28 But rebels and sinners will be crushed and destroyed together,

And those who abandon (turn away from) the Lord will be consumed (perish).

Oh, here it is, spelled out in the fine print. Rebels and sinners will be crushed and destroyed. Those who “abandon the Lord” (backsliders) will be consumed.

29 For you will be ashamed [of the degradation] of the oaks in which you took [idolatrous] pleasure,

And you will be ashamed of the gardens [of passion] which you have chosen [for pagan worship].

30 For you will be like an oak whose leaf withers and dies

And like a garden that has no water.

31 The strong man will become tinder,

And his work a spark.

So both will burn together

And there will be none to quench them.

We have a great illustration of this with the fires in the West. So let’s look at how exactly these great forests are going up in flames. California and the whole west was an ideal place agriculture, the only problem was water. So what they did was divert the Colorado river and other water coming out of the mountains for agriculture. In California 80% of their water goes to agriculture. Now you can grow things that are native to the region and don’t require irrigation, or at the very least requires minimal irrigation. But they didn’t do that, they brought in crops that were water intensive like Almonds. Now the “drought” is largely man made when it takes 20 years and 80% of your water is going for irrigation of these crops. They did the same throughout the West pumping up well water from huge aquifers. Today anyone can look at the lakes to see how they have dried up and the water is gone. But this was a man made disaster, still they started claiming “climate change”. The problem with this is that some states are seeing “astounding climate change” while others are seeing little to no climate change. These fires are terrifying the residents and is only one reason they are fleeing California, a state that used to be the wealthiest state in the US but is now the poorest (when comparing average income with cost of living). They destroyed this state and they will be ashamed for what they have done.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hebrews 4 -- Apart from Jesus we can do nothing

Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it.

There is going to be a rapture where some will enter into this promised rest. At that time some will be found to have fallen short of that rapture. So then let us be careful. We need to tie our thoughts to Jesus, tie our boat to Jesus.

2 For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.

It is not sufficient to have heard and received the gospel. True, if you receive the Lord’s salvation you receive eternal life, but that doesn’t mean you have entered into this promised rest. Everyone in the wilderness had also received this salvation having partaken of the Passover lamb and having crossed the Red Sea. What they needed was to share the faith of those who obeyed. Joshua and Caleb shared the faith of Moses. They entered into the promised rest.

3 Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said, “So I declared on oath in my anger, ‘They shall never enter my rest.’”

Look at the path the Lord took us on. If God had made us kings immediately we would be like the arrogant, the elites, with little sense of justice or compassion. No, first we had to be the slaves at the bottom of society so we could understand how to truly rule. We needed to see how the corruption and lies of the elites impact the poor. But the problem with that is many have the mentality of a slave. We need a new heart of flesh and we need our mind renewed by the Lord of all. You don’t need to fight to be a slave, just surrender. But to rule and reign with Jesus requires that we stand with Him on the battlefield.

And yet his works have been finished since the creation of the world. 4 For somewhere he has spoken about the seventh day in these words: “On the seventh day God rested from all his works.” 5 And again in the passage above he says, “They shall never enter my rest.”

You can’t enter into His rest if you can’t do all His works. You need to do a work of faith before you can enter into the promised rest.

6 Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience, 7 God again set a certain day, calling it “Today.” This he did when a long time later he spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted: “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts.”

The Lord gives the command, you obey and follow Him, that is the work you must do, and the work you can only do if you have mixed faith with your obedience. The reason some harden their hearts and refuse to obey is because they don’t have faith.

8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. 9 There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; 10 for anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works, just as God did from his. 11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

We are doing a work of faith so that we can enter that rest. This is the church age, we are building the Body of Christ with gold, silver and precious stones. This warning is about disobedience, the Lord will speak to us, it will be difficult for us to obey, it will require faith, it will require us knowing the voice of our shepherd.

12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

The word of God is a light to our path, it is also a light that examines our innermost spirit and soul. This word judges our thoughts and attitudes. No one and nothing is hidden from this light.

14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

The Lord is superior in every way. We have someone who will go with us and help us along the way.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 2:1-11 A vision concerning Judah and Jerusalem

1 The word [from God] which Isaiah son of Amoz saw [in a vision] concerning [the nation of] Judah and [its capital city] Jerusalem.

2 Now it will come to pass that

In the last days

The mountain of the house of the Lord

Will be [firmly] established as the highest of the mountains,

And will be exalted above the hills;

And all the nations will stream to it.

The revelation that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God is the rock on which the church is built. This rock is “the mountain of the house of the Lord”. There are other “mountains”. There are texts for Buddhism, and for Islam, and for other religions. There are philosophers. There are those like Locke, Rousseau, and Marx that provided a philosophical framework for government. In the last days it will be the Bible and the revelation that Jesus is Lord which will be firmly established as the highest mountain and will be exalted over all these hills. If you are not familiar with Bible codes they are scientific evidence that firmly establishes the Bible as the word of God. When this discovery was published in a major scientific journal it was a major earthquake in the scientific community.

3 And many peoples shall come and say,

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,

To the house (temple) of the God of Jacob;

That He may teach us His ways

And that we may walk in His paths.”

For the law will go out from Zion

And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

No one is going to do this until you prove to them you are superior. That is what the end of the age is all about.

4 And He will judge between the nations,

And will mediate [disputes] for many peoples;

And they will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks.

Nation will not lift up the sword against nation,

And never again will they learn war.

What a blessing it would be if we could eliminate war. Why not? WWII was fought to satisfy the whims of a megalomaniac, the Vietnam war was fought to promote US arms dealers, the Gulf war was fought over oil, all these “terrorist attacks” look more and more like false flag events designed to justify huge defense spending.

5 O house of Jacob, come, let us walk in the light of the Lord.

How easy it is for them to lie and deceive. It didn’t make sense that Saddam Hussein would support Al Qaeda and be behind 9/11 yet the country treated anyone who questioned this as being a traitor. There were no WMDs, the idea that Oswald was a lone assassin was absurd, how many times will it take before we stop letting them lie to us and deceive us. How about we walk in the light of the Lord instead.

6 Most certainly [Lord] You have abandoned your people, the house of Jacob,

Because they are filled with influences from the east,

And they are soothsayers [who foretell] like the Philistines;

Also they strike bargains with the children of foreigners (pagans).

This is all being revealed. The Biden crime family, the Clinton Foundation, Epstein Island, Swalwell, Fauci, etc. One by one we are discovering the depth of their corruption, bias and compromise.

7 Their land has also been filled with silver and gold

And there is no end to their treasures;

Their land has also been filled with horses

And there is no end to their chariots.

8 Their land has also been filled with idols;

They worship the work of their hands,

That which their own fingers have made.

9 So the common man has been humbled [before idols]

And the man of importance has been degraded,

Therefore do not forgive them [O Lord].

It is all about money and influence. If you have an honorable man they will slander, defame and destroy him. They can’t stand the “common man”, the “deplorables”, the people who do all the work, raise families and believe in the Lord. In their mind they are chumps to be taken advantage of, too stupid to realize they are being robbed blind. Therefore do not forgive them, O Lord.

10 Go among the rocks and hide in the dust

From the terror of the Lord and from the splendor of His majesty.

Look at these floods and fires as a foreshadowing of what is about to happen. The cars are being washed away like someone power washing the street. The fires burn everything whether rich or poor. The smoke affects everyone.

11 The proud look of man will be degraded

And the arrogance of men will be humbled,

And the Lord alone will be exalted in that day.

The damage done in China is horrific and we are learning why. The government officials in China try to make their cities look really nice, but no one sees the sewers so they skimp on the sewers and that is where they really take in the bribes. As a result the damage from these sewers being washed out is incredible.