Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The most Amazing End time prophecy of them all

There are a lot of candidates:

1. Israel becoming a nation again, that was amazing, can these dry bones live again?

2. The Revelation 12 sign that appeared during Feast of Trumpets in 2017, a sign that has only appeared twice in human history, once at the time of Adam and Eve and another at the time of Jesus birth. Yep, truly amazing.

3. A worldwide pandemic that shuts down the world's economy as prophesied in Joel. Again, another amazing prophecy.

4. Then of course there are those pointing out these fires and floods around the world were also prophesied as a sign of the end of the age.

5. Someone else pointed out we had 10 plagues this summer! OK, that is certainly a candidate.

6. Others talk about the two cows who were born on the Feast of Trumpets in 2014 with 7's on their forehead. Signifying the 7 good years and the 7 lean years of the tribulation from Pharaoh's dream that Joseph interpreted. Yep, that has to be considered as well.

7. Some have posited that the prophecy concerning satellite communications traveling at the speed of light is amazing. (Matt 24:27)

8. The Mark of the Beast, that is a good one.

9. The apostasy, OK, another good one.

But I am going to go with a different prophesy:

Luke 17:26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

With all of these signs going on, with all of these end time dreams (Dana Coverstone), all of these watchmen speaking out warnings, this to me is the most amazing prophecy that so many people could be so oblivious right up until the day the flood comes.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 6:1-13 A Prophet Without Honor

1 Jesus left there and went to his hometown, accompanied by his disciples. 2 When the Sabbath came, he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were amazed.

“Where did this man get these things?” they asked. “What’s this wisdom that has been given him? What are these remarkable miracles he is performing? 3 Isn’t this the carpenter? Isn’t this Mary’s son and the brother of James, Joseph, Judas and Simon? Aren’t his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him.

4 Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home.” 5 He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them. 6 He was amazed at their lack of faith.

It amazes me the difference between Luke and Mark. In Luke if you know who Jesus is you know the account of His birth, you know He was born of a virgin, that the wise men came bearing gifts, that He had to flee to Egypt because they sought to kill Him. Surely you know about the kids who were murdered but that was 30 years ago, and you never connected that with the prophecies in the Old Testament. So yes, this is Jesus’ “hometown” but that is the hometown after they returned from Egypt. They were still keeping everything on the down low because they didn’t want another assassination attempt. Jesus is amazed at their lack of faith but look what accompanies that, a sense that you know it all. They know absolutely nothing and yet they feel they know it all.

For example the story is that at 12 years old Jesus astounded the leading scholars with his understanding of scripture. That was when he was living in Nazareth. If you actually knew Jesus how could you not know that? But they don’t they say “isn’t this the carpenter”. They don’t know Him, they know of Him. They know His family, they know He is “the carpenter” but they don’t know Him. Imagine this is you, there are those close to you who are raptured, you know of them, you know their family members, but you never knew them, you only knew “of them”.

Now compare that with those people who actually did know Him. Think about Peter, John and James. Think about His cousins, His mom, and all the disciples. Surely all that was going on right under their noses, they were oblivious.

If you want to have faith you must spend time with the Lord, read the word, pray, worship. If you do that then you will recognize those who are also close to the Lord.

Jesus Sends Out the Twelve

Then Jesus went around teaching from village to village. 7 Calling the Twelve to him, he began to send them out two by two and gave them authority over impure spirits.

8 These were his instructions: “Take nothing for the journey except a staff—no bread, no bag, no money in your belts. 9 Wear sandals but not an extra shirt. 10 Whenever you enter a house, stay there until you leave that town. 11 And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, leave that place and shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them.”

12 They went out and preached that people should repent. 13 They drove out many demons and anointed many sick people with oil and healed them.

It seems to me that very few Christians have read this. Why do I say that? Well what do they do if Facebook suspends them, if Facebook does not welcome them or does not listen to them? Do they shake the dust off their feet and move on? When I heard that Apple, Amazon and Google all deplatformed Parler, treating them reprehensibly I shook the dust off and vowed not to have anything more to do with them. I used to spend $500 a month with Amazon, I haven’t bought anything from them since and cancelled all my subscriptions. I stopped using Google and began using DuckDuckgo, I stopped using Chrome (as much as possible, I have to use it for work) and began using Dissenter. This is what the Lord says, leave the place and shake off the dust. I hear many going on and on about the censorship. Why? Because they refuse to leave that place and shake off the dust. I got suspended on Facebook, they said someone was offended by one of my posts. They didn’t tell me which post, they didn’t say what I had said that was offensive, so there was no way for me to adjust my behavior or apologize if there was truly something offensive. Instead they suspended me for 30 days. I said no, you are not welcoming me, you are not listening to me, fine, I will leave and go elsewhere. I had to do a search of the internet to learn how to delete my Facebook account, but I did that very same day. Imagine if every time Facebook suspended someone for speaking the truth or the gospel they did that. Stop crying and whining about these tech giants, if they do not welcome you, if they refuse to listen to you, take that as your cue to move on. Make sure you shake off the dust. Recently DeBlasio announced that on August 16th in NYC you would have to have a vaccine certificate to go to the gym or restaurant. I went that day to my Gym and cancelled my membership and told them it was because of DeBlasio’s announcement. I understand that 60% of the people going to these gyms are not vaccinated in NYC, suppose on that same day 60% of gym memberships were cancelled! That would have sent a powerful message to DeBlasio. Stop whining, just leave, there are other people to bring the message to, other places. Shake off the dust, do not support these businesses, don’t even let them count you in their metrics.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 6:14-29 John the Baptist Beheaded

14 King Herod heard about this, for Jesus’ name had become well known. Some were saying, “John the Baptist has been raised from the dead, and that is why miraculous powers are at work in him.”

15 Others said, “He is Elijah.”

And still others claimed, “He is a prophet, like one of the prophets of long ago.”

16 But when Herod heard this, he said, “John, whom I beheaded, has been raised from the dead!”

17 For Herod himself had given orders to have John arrested, and he had him bound and put in prison. He did this because of Herodias, his brother Philip’s wife, whom he had married. 18 For John had been saying to Herod, “It is not lawful for you to have your brother’s wife.” 19 So Herodias nursed a grudge against John and wanted to kill him. But she was not able to, 20 because Herod feared John and protected him, knowing him to be a righteous and holy man. When Herod heard John, he was greatly puzzled; yet he liked to listen to him.

21 Finally the opportune time came. On his birthday Herod gave a banquet for his high officials and military commanders and the leading men of Galilee. 22 When the daughter of Herodias came in and danced, she pleased Herod and his dinner guests.

The king said to the girl, “Ask me for anything you want, and I’ll give it to you.” 23 And he promised her with an oath, “Whatever you ask I will give you, up to half my kingdom.”

24 She went out and said to her mother, “What shall I ask for?”

“The head of John the Baptist,” she answered.

25 At once the girl hurried in to the king with the request: “I want you to give me right now the head of John the Baptist on a platter.”

26 The king was greatly distressed, but because of his oaths and his dinner guests, he did not want to refuse her. 27 So he immediately sent an executioner with orders to bring John’s head. The man went, beheaded John in the prison, 28 and brought back his head on a platter. He presented it to the girl, and she gave it to her mother. 29 On hearing of this, John’s disciples came and took his body and laid it in a tomb.

I have heard some Bible teachers say that this was due to John’s mistake. He shouldn’t have been criticizing the blatant, in your face corruption of the political leaders of the Jewish nation. But I don’t see this as a mistake. John was there to pave the way for Jesus. He did this by preaching a gospel of repentance, he preached to everyone and he didn’t water down the gospel. Once Jesus is there we don’t need John anymore. But that is not a negative, it is like Samson killing more Philistines in his death than in his life. Is there any more gruesome and revolting story in the gospels than this? The mother is a snake, the daughter is also a serpent, and the despicable corruption of Herod’s administration is on display for all to see. This is just like the January 6th event. We can all see that Pelosi is a snake, that those who are listening to her and doing her bidding are serpents, and the despicable corruption of the Biden administration is on full display. We know they had other groups show up to break into Congress as a set up, we know that the cops waved the protestors in, we can see them acting like tourists inside, not rioting, not looting, not harming anyone. We know that the crowd was provoked by the police firing tear gas into the crowd forcing those in front to force their way towards the building to escape the tear gas, we know that a cop killed one of the protestors. We can see them characterizing Americans who are exercising their first amendment rights to protest as being the most dangerous white supremacists. John sacrificed himself to expose the evil, satanic corruption of the administration. What better way to drive home the point to all of Israel, do you want Jesus or do you want to stick with this brood of vipers?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 6:30-44 Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand

This account is completely different from Luke. In Luke after John the Baptist is beheaded we learn of Jesus genealogy going all the way back to Adam and then we see Jesus fasting and then being tested in the wilderness. Here Jesus is already in His ministry, He has already sent out apostles, and after John being beheaded He feeds five thousand. Quite different from fasting for forty days prior to beginning His ministry.

Let’s be real, there are two different accounts of John the Baptist. He came before the Lord’s ministry to pave the way and he is also “Elijah who is to come” at the end of the age. Luke is written to those who have carefully researched the account from the beginning from those who have handed it down to us. These believers were looking at John the Baptist who came prior to the Lord’s ministry. Mark is written to the sleeping church that wakes up after the rapture. From the minute they wake up John the Baptist is already there preaching. There will be two witnesses during the tribulation and they will be preaching a gospel of repentance to those who were left behind. They will fully expose the corruption of the Antichrist and the False prophet and this will conclude with them being killed and the whole world seeing their death as a cause of celebration and a time to give gifts, like Christmas. But then they are resurrected for all to see and caught up the Lord. That will “feed the five thousand”.

30 The apostles gathered around Jesus and reported to him all they had done and taught. 31 Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, “Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest.”

32 So they went away by themselves in a boat to a solitary place. 33 But many who saw them leaving recognized them and ran on foot from all the towns and got there ahead of them. 34 When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So he began teaching them many things.

Imagine the situation after the world has seen those two witnesses resurrected and go into heaven. They will be running on foot to find Jesus and His apostles. That is how you pave the way for Jesus!

35 By this time it was late in the day, so his disciples came to him. “This is a remote place,” they said, “and it’s already very late. 36 Send the people away so that they can go to the surrounding countryside and villages and buy themselves something to eat.”

It will be very “late in the day” when these two witnesses are killed.

37 But he answered, “You give them something to eat.”

The Lord is training us to be His servants. There is no judgement, only forgiveness. They repented for having been asleep, but now they are awake, they are speaking the word, they are with Jesus, and they are now the ones equipped to feed the five thousand.

They said to him, “That would take more than half a year’s wages! Are we to go and spend that much on bread and give it to them to eat?”

38 “How many loaves do you have?” he asked. “Go and see.”

When they found out, they said, “Five—and two fish.”

This is how we all are when the Lord wants us to stretch our faith. It sounds impossible, ridiculous, but notice they went and found out. This shows they know the Lord well enough to do what He says even if it sounds absurd.

39 Then Jesus directed them to have all the people sit down in groups on the green grass. 40 So they sat down in groups of hundreds and fifties. 41 Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to his disciples to distribute to the people. He also divided the two fish among them all. 42 They all ate and were satisfied, 43 and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces of bread and fish. 44 The number of the men who had eaten was five thousand.

This is how you teach. Present the problem, ask for solutions to get the students in the proper mindset, then model for them so they can learn from you.

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Pretrib rapture

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Revelation 3:10 KJV

God always spared His people from judgement or wrath.

Enoch was raptured before the flood.

God did not burn Sodom and Gomorrah until Lot got out.

God saved Rahab to live with His chosen people.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 6:45-56 Jesus Walks on the Water

45 Immediately Jesus made his disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to Bethsaida, while he dismissed the crowd. 46 After leaving them, he went up on a mountainside to pray.

47 Later that night, the boat was in the middle of the lake, and he was alone on land. 48 He saw the disciples straining at the oars, because the wind was against them. Shortly before dawn he went out to them, walking on the lake. He was about to pass by them, 49 but when they saw him walking on the lake, they thought he was a ghost. They cried out, 50 because they all saw him and were terrified.

Immediately he spoke to them and said, “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.” 51 Then he climbed into the boat with them, and the wind died down. They were completely amazed, 52 for they had not understood about the loaves; their hearts were hardened.

53 When they had crossed over, they landed at Gennesaret and anchored there. 54 As soon as they got out of the boat, people recognized Jesus. 55 They ran throughout that whole region and carried the sick on mats to wherever they heard he was. 56 And wherever he went—into villages, towns or countryside—they placed the sick in the marketplaces. They begged him to let them touch even the edge of his cloak, and all who touched it were healed.

Right now I see the many people straining in the boat trying to row across the lake. They are trying to get audits in all 50 states, yet the wind is against them. They are trying to find out the truth about the vaccine but the wind is against them. They are railing against the border crisis but the wind is against them. What you need is Jesus in the boat. If all you have is a podcast, or a radio show, or a news agency that is exposing corruption you won’t get to the other side. What you need is for 60% of the country to rise up as one man to throw the bums out. That is not going to happen when you are talking about republicans and democrats, Trump versus the swamp, or governors versus the federal government. If you want 60% of the country to stand up, salute, and march in formation you need Jesus in the boat.

Jul 13, 2021
Daniel 2:47
The king answered and said to Daniel, “Truly, your God is God of gods and Lord of kings, and a revealer of mysteries, for you have been able to reveal this mystery.”

Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children

Jeremiah 33:3
3 ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

Deuteronomy 4:29
29 But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

John 10:27
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

John 16:13
The Spirit shows what is true and will come and guide you into the full truth. The Spirit doesn’t speak on his own. He will tell you only what he has heard from me, and he will let you know what is going to happen.

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you. Be not like a horse or a mule, without understanding, which must be curbed with bit and bridle, or it will not stay near you. Psalm 32:8-9

yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. Proverbs 2:1-5

Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh. findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

God is speaking to us, it is for us to seek Him and ask for revelation!

Jul 13, 2021
Mark 6:1-13 A Prophet Without Honor

1 Jesus left there and went to his hometown, accompanied by his disciples. 2 When the Sabbath came, he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were amazed.

“Where did this man get these things?” they asked. “What’s this wisdom that has been given him? What are these remarkable miracles he is performing? 3 Isn’t this the carpenter? Isn’t this Mary’s son and the brother of James, Joseph, Judas and Simon? Aren’t his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him.

4 Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home.” 5 He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them. 6 He was amazed at their lack of faith.

It amazes me the difference between Luke and Mark. In Luke if you know who Jesus is you know the account of His birth, you know He was born of a virgin, that the wise men came bearing gifts, that He had to flee to Egypt because they sought to kill Him. Surely you know about the kids who were murdered but that was 30 years ago, and you never connected that with the prophecies in the Old Testament. So yes, this is Jesus’ “hometown” but that is the hometown after they returned from Egypt. They were still keeping everything on the down low because they didn’t want another assassination attempt. Jesus is amazed at their lack of faith but look what accompanies that, a sense that you know it all. They know absolutely nothing and yet they feel they know it all.

For example the story is that at 12 years old Jesus astounded the leading scholars with his understanding of scripture. That was when he was living in Nazareth. If you actually knew Jesus how could you not know that? But they don’t they say “isn’t this the carpenter”. They don’t know Him, they know of Him. They know His family, they know He is “the carpenter” but they don’t know Him. Imagine this is you, there are those close to you who are raptured, you know of them, you know their family members, but you never knew them, you only knew “of them”.

Now compare that with those people who actually did know Him. Think about Peter, John and James. Think about His cousins, His mom, and all the disciples. Surely all that was going on right under their noses, they were oblivious.

If you want to have faith you must spend time with the Lord, read the word, pray, worship. If you do that then you will recognize those who are also close to the Lord.

Jesus Sends Out the Twelve

Then Jesus went around teaching from village to village. 7 Calling the Twelve to him, he began to send them out two by two and gave them authority over impure spirits.

8 These were his instructions: “Take nothing for the journey except a staff—no bread, no bag, no money in your belts. 9 Wear sandals but not an extra shirt. 10 Whenever you enter a house, stay there until you leave that town. 11 And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, leave that place and shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them.”

12 They went out and preached that people should repent. 13 They drove out many demons and anointed many sick people with oil and healed them.

It seems to me that very few Christians have read this. Why do I say that? Well what do they do if Facebook suspends them, if Facebook does not welcome them or does not listen to them? Do they shake the dust off their feet and move on? When I heard that Apple, Amazon and Google all deplatformed Parler, treating them reprehensibly I shook the dust off and vowed not to have anything more to do with them. I used to spend $500 a month with Amazon, I haven’t bought anything from them since and cancelled all my subscriptions. I stopped using Google and began using DuckDuckgo, I stopped using Chrome (as much as possible, I have to use it for work) and began using Dissenter. This is what the Lord says, leave the place and shake off the dust. I hear many going on and on about the censorship. Why? Because they refuse to leave that place and shake off the dust. I got suspended on Facebook, they said someone was offended by one of my posts. They didn’t tell me which post, they didn’t say what I had said that was offensive, so there was no way for me to adjust my behavior or apologize if there was truly something offensive. Instead they suspended me for 30 days. I said no, you are not welcoming me, you are not listening to me, fine, I will leave and go elsewhere. I had to do a search of the internet to learn how to delete my Facebook account, but I did that very same day. Imagine if every time Facebook suspended someone for speaking the truth or the gospel they did that. Stop crying and whining about these tech giants, if they do not welcome you, if they refuse to listen to you, take that as your cue to move on. Make sure you shake off the dust. Recently DeBlasio announced that on August 16th in NYC you would have to have a vaccine certificate to go to the gym or restaurant. I went that day to my Gym and cancelled my membership and told them it was because of DeBlasio’s announcement. I understand that 60% of the people going to these gyms are not vaccinated in NYC, suppose on that same day 60% of gym memberships were cancelled! That would have sent a powerful message to DeBlasio. Stop whining, just leave, there are other people to bring the message to, other places. Shake off the dust, do not support these businesses, don’t even let them count you in their metrics.

there was a video of a street preacher with a band of some in SanFrancisco on my FB feed preaching with a microphone to the people in Haight-Ashbury and they were being downright violent towards them. Grabbing for the microphone, pushing and shoving, violently screaming obscenities against Jesus, screaming downright NASTY things I can't repeat. The woman in question was a lesbian who kept screaming about how she loved (woman's private parts) and how she aborted her baby and was glad, all while another man kept screaming at them to shut up and flipping them off! They were not getting any words in but chanting Jesus is Lord trying to be louder than the crowd. It was truly a joke to watch. I could only watch about 6 minutes into the 45 minute video I was so offended I quickly commented (though I'm sure it never was read and if it was read it was too late) How God had given them over to a debased mind, not to cast their pearls to swine, and how Jesus commands us to shake the dust off our feet as a testimony against them and leave! Why are people wasting their time with the most wicked of the wicked? Similar video of Pride parade in Israel in June where a street preacher was treated with hostility, screamed at with obscenities against Jesus and even twerked at by a man in short shorts, till the preacher was asked by police to leave. If God Himself gave these people over to a debased mind, then WALK away and let them perish, I say! For even the book of revelation describes them going through the tribulation horrors and instead of repenting they curse God. Maybe I'm pesimistic as I know we're supposed to make desciples of all nations but find most people are not willing to listen even when it comes to so called Christians who are dogmatic and want to argue about no rapture or mid trib, post trib, no millenium, mostly on forums, even on Rapture Ready forum they don't let you post links to videos, don't let you mention the teachings of "your favorite" prophecy teachers, no date watching, no anything really. They just took down my only post for being to big a block of words, and how they didn't need to know about other's false teachings, which I was debunking! I shake the dust off my feet at them. THIS is a good forum and I follow your blog ZNP always get great end time info to share on FB where I've still never been suspended. I truly believe we are closer than ever and only those repentant and watching and praying to be worthy to escape will be taken. I wonder if they'll even notice us gone...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proverbs 21:1-16 -- Prayers for 2021

1 The king’s heart is in the hand of Jehovah as the watercourses: He turneth it whithersoever he will.

Lord the hearts of these representatives are in your hands, just like running water. We pray that you would direct them to perform justice.

2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes; But Jehovah weigheth the hearts.

Lord, even those who committed fraud to steal the election think they are right. Lord we pray you would weigh the hearts.

3 To do righteousness and justice Is more acceptable to Jehovah than sacrifice.

Lord open our eyes to see that Christians standing for righteousness is acceptable in your eyes.

4 A high look, and a proud heart, Even the lamp of the wicked, is sin.

Lord convict the arrogant ones who think that 75 million Americans who voted for Trump are “morons” or “chumps” or “deplorables”. Open our eyes to appreciate our neighbor. Lord thank you that there are people standing for righteousness and justice for my sake, even if I don’t appreciate them.

5 The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; But every one that is hasty hasteth only to want.

Lord open our eyes to see your word is full of light, full of life, full of blessing.

6 The getting of treasures by a lying tongue Is a vapor driven to and fro by them that seek death.

Lord this election fraud is a vapor, we pray you would breathe on it.

7 The violence of the wicked shall sweep them away, Because they refuse to do justice.

Lord we have prayed for them to repent, we have prayed that they would do justice, they have refused. They have refused to comply with court mandated audits. We pray that you would sweep them away.

8 The way of him that is laden with guilt is exceeding crooked; But as for the pure, his work is right.

Lord, what we have seen is exceedingly crooked. Hillary’s emails were concerning selling uranium to Russia. She was using a private server so that it would not become a public record and yet she was coded into Obama’s blackberry so He also knew what she was doing and approved it. That is crooked, but then it gets exceedingly crooked. Once her emails were discovered she feared Trump would reveal them so she concocted the Pee Pee hoax so that if he released emails between her and others concerning the sale to Russia she could claim he was colluding with Russia. Lord I thank you that it will be your job to judge.

9 It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, Than with a contentious woman in a wide house.

These last four years we have seen what it is like to be the President in a wide house but having to abide with a contentious woman. Lord, this punishment has been on the whole country to have to listen to this day by day.

10 The soul of the wicked desireth evil: His neighbor findeth no favor in his eyes. Lord we have seen this.

People who are against capitalism are not against the corporate giants like Amazon.com or Google, no they are smashing windows of the pizzeria and cleaners. The people who are against the malfeasance of law enforcement are not against the FBI and those who tap your phone but they are against the little policeman in your neighborhood trying to keep you safe. They are attacking their neighbor, they desire evil, Lord weigh their hearts.

11 When the scoffer is punished, the simple is made wise; And when the wise is instructed, he receiveth knowledge. 12 The righteous man considereth the house of the wicked, How the wicked are overthrown to their ruin.

Every contact leaves a trace. Yes, Pelosi was speaker of the house, one of the most powerful women in America but now the spotlight is on her for appointing Swalwell to the intelligence committee. Yes, Biden got millions from China and profited greatly but the day comes when the entire world sees your sins and shame. He may have considered himself “the big guy” but he will become the focus of derision and scorn.

13 Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, He also shall cry, but shall not be heard.

Lord what are they doing with this shutdown? How are they playing politics with the stimulus money? The poor are crying, they have shut their ears, so Lord I pray that you also would not hear their cry.

14 A gift in secret pacifieth anger; And a present in the bosom, strong wrath.

I have heard numerous calls for the insurrection act and for martial law, and that is just today. There is strong wrath in this country, not to just “primary” those who are not acting but to recall them. Lord open the eyes to the strong wrath or else we will have a civil war.

15 It is joy to the righteous to do justice; But it is a destruction to the workers of iniquity.

There are so many standing for righteousness. Courage is contagious. But it is also a joy and a comfort within to know you are right with the Lord.

16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding Shall rest in the assembly of the dead.

This is a very dangerous time, Lord keep us in You, keep us in the way, keep us in the word.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proverbs 21:17-31 A wise man scaleth the city of the mighty

17 He that loveth pleasure shall be a poor man: He that loveth wine and oil shall not be rich.

Lord, lead us not into temptation.

18 The wicked is a ransom for the righteous; And the treacherous cometh in the stead of the upright.

Amen Lord, thy will be done. As you have promised let it be done unto your servants.

19 It is better to dwell in a desert land, Than with a contentious and fretful woman.

Agreed. Why allow Youtube and Facebook and Twitter to censor you and tell you what to think. There are other platforms that by comparison may be a desert land but at least you are not dwelling with a contentious and fretful woman.

20 There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise; But a foolish man swalloweth it up.

Lord save us from these fools like AOC. Yes, climate change is an issue, but giving AOC $100 trillion dollars is allowing the foolish man to swallow up our treasure.

21 He that followeth after righteousness and kindness Findeth life, righteousness, and honor.

Thank you Lord that there are still men and women like this today.

22 A wise man scaleth the city of the mighty, And bringeth down the strength of the confidence thereof.

Lord thank you for your wisdom, the cross of Christ is the strategy that will bring down the city of the mighty.

23 Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue Keepeth his soul from troubles.

Lord thank you for warning us about social media. We have seen so many fall into this trap and bring troubles on themselves.

24 The proud and haughty man, scoffer is his name; He worketh in the arrogance of pride.

These tech giants have been exposed, working in the arrogance of pride. We have seen they use algorithms to force feed people what they want them to see, to not let them see what they don’t want them to see, and to punish anyone who disagrees with them. Lord, weigh the hearts.

25 The desire of the sluggard killeth him; For his hands refuse to labor.

Lord there is a much bigger privilege than white privilege, it is the privilege of living in the USA. This is the land that you made a covenant with us when the Pilgrims came here. You taught us that the Puritan ethic of labor would be rewarded.

26 There is that coveteth greedily all the day long; But the righteous giveth and withholdeth not.

Lord we here these ones in the street calling for reparations every day. Again, you know all, you know who gives and withholds not, you see the poor widows casting all their living in to help others.

27 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination; How much more, when he bringeth it with a wicked mind!

Lord you are the one who knows the mind of man. Zuckerberg gave $400 million to tilt the scales in the election. He chose to violate laws to accomplish this end. Lord we trust in You to judge.

28 A false witness shall perish; But the man that heareth shall speak so as to endure.

Lord, the NY Times is a false witness. They pretended a clerk was a high level administration official as an anonymous source in order to smear the executive office. Twitter and Facebook are false witnesses, censoring critical stories concerning Biden for false and deceitful reasons. We pray that you would remember your word.

29 A wicked man hardeneth his face; But as for the upright, he establisheth his ways.

Lord we saw a wicked person harden their face in the Michigan hearings, the representative from Detroit. We heard her threats. Lord we pray you would establish our ways.

30 There is no wisdom nor understanding Nor counsel against Jehovah.

Lord keep us in You. You are the guarantee of victory.

31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle; But victory is of Jehovah.

Lord we have prepared ourselves for this day of battle, so we give it all to You because the victory is of You. May we listen and be attentive to the words You speak.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 7 -- That Which Defiles

1 The Pharisees and some of the teachers of the law who had come from Jerusalem gathered around Jesus 2 and saw some of his disciples eating food with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed. 3 (The Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they give their hands a ceremonial washing, holding to the tradition of the elders. 4 When they come from the marketplace they do not eat unless they wash. And they observe many other traditions, such as the washing of cups, pitchers and kettles.) 5 So the Pharisees and teachers of the law asked Jesus, “Why don’t your disciples live according to the tradition of the elders instead of eating their food with defiled hands?”

6 He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:

“‘These people honor me with their lips,

but their hearts are far from me.

They worship me in vain;

their teachings are merely human rules.’

8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”

9 And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! 10 For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ 11 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— 12 then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother. 13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”

14 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. 15 Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.”

I think the expression here is “drop the mike”! Think about the previous chapter. The prophet without honor, they did not respect Jesus because they thought they knew Him as the carpenter. But the more they spoke the more they exposed how little they really did know him. Their ignorance was on full display when they spoke. Think about the story of John the Baptist being beheaded, everything they said at that time defiled them. The mother and daughter asking for the head of John the Baptist will be something they will have to answer for at the judgement seat of Christ. Everything Herod said, especially the command to cut off John the Baptists head and give it to this girl on a platter, these are the things that defile them. Now compare that to eating with unwashed hands. The Lord doesn’t deny that if you do that something could get into you, maybe it will make you sick, but it can’t defile you. When we appear before the judgement seat of Christ we will not be held accountable for some virus that entered into us, we are not judged because we came down with a stomach flu. But, you didn’t recognize Jesus! You dismissed Jesus because you thought you knew so much! You asked to have a man beheaded for a present! You had a man’s head cut off to please your dinner guests! These are things you will have to account for.

So let's apply this to the vaccine they want everyone to take. It can't defile you. Now if you give an order that everyone must take the vaccine even if you know that it will kill 0.1% and 0.1% of 300 million is 300,000 then you will have to account for that. If you censor people from providing the information necessary to evaluate the risk versus the reward in this vaccine then you will have to account for that. If you lie about effective therapeutics, or if you lie about the risk to children or if you lie about the vaccine protecting you when you know at best it will only protect you for a few months, then you will have to account for that as well.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Once again, the Vaccine does not defile your heart.

17 After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. 18 “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? 19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.)

20 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. 21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”

So let’s reiterate in case you want to argue that He is talking solely about food. Yes, this applies to food which was a very big topic at the time Mark wrote this gospel and since this is considered the gospel according to Peter it is also a big topic from Peter’s experience. But Jesus does not limit this to food. He says “Are you so dull?” He asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from outside can defile them? For it doesn’t go into their hear but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” Well, hold on, the vaccine is something that enters the person from outside, but does it go into the stomach? Also, can’t these spike proteins be found in the heart? No doubt there will be these statements made from those who are exceedingly dull. The context is food and unwashed hands. So the context is not so much about unclean food as it is about germs on your hand. Mark wants to make sure everyone can see that this principle about dirty hands and germs can also refer to foods that are considered unclean. But the real context is bacteria and other germs on your hands and practices related to your health. Second, Jesus is not talking about the heart that is pumping blood, He is talking about he heart from which “evil thoughts come”. As horrible as you want to portray the vaccine it does not enter the heart “from which evil thoughts come”.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Casting out the demon of cancel culture

24 Jesus left that place and went to the vicinity of Tyre. He entered a house and did not want anyone to know it; yet he could not keep his presence secret. 25 In fact, as soon as she heard about him, a woman whose little daughter was possessed by an impure spirit came and fell at his feet. 26 The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter.

27 “First let the children eat all they want,” he told her, “for it is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

28 “Lord,” she replied, “even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.”

29 Then he told her, “For such a reply, you may go; the demon has left your daughter.”

30 She went home and found her child lying on the bed, and the demon gone.

Right now we have a lot of demon possessed children. If there is even the slightest hint of an insult they want to cancel a person. They examine twenty years of things they have said in interviews, posts, even jokes at home, and even the slightest insult sets them off. We need the faith of the syrophoenician woman. She is called a dog by the Lord, she doesn’t explode, get angry, take revenge, attempt to cancel Him. No, she says OK, I’m a dog, but even dogs have the right to live and to eat. The Lord said He was the bread for the children of Israel and she said Lord, they have “cancelled you”, they have thrown you on the floor, surely the dogs get to eat the bread that falls from the table. If you want to follow the Lord you need to embrace being a “deplorable”. You are the lowest rung on the social ladder. Embrace that, no one is lower than you. Not only so but rejoice in that, if Israel had not thrown Jesus off the table the Gentiles (us) would never have known salvation. This is such a blessing to know and follow Jesus while it is still not fashionable. The day will come when every knee will bow, that will be too late. You want to be one that bows the knee when it actually costs you something.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Jesus Heals a Deaf and Mute Man

31 Then Jesus left the vicinity of Tyre and went through Sidon, down to the Sea of Galilee and into the region of the Decapolis. 32 There some people brought to him a man who was deaf and could hardly talk, and they begged Jesus to place his hand on him.

33 After he took him aside, away from the crowd, Jesus put his fingers into the man’s ears. Then he spit and touched the man’s tongue. 34 He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him, “Ephphatha!” (which means “Be opened!”). 35 At this, the man’s ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly.

36 Jesus commanded them not to tell anyone. But the more he did so, the more they kept talking about it. 37 People were overwhelmed with amazement. “He has done everything well,” they said. “He even makes the deaf hear and the mute speak.”

This is the other issue we are seeing right now, there are people who have absolutely no idea what is going on. They hear no evil and speak no evil. Our fingers are members of our hands, and our hands are what we use to do work. These are the members who are doing the work to open up our ears. When you preach the gospel you are a finger, when someone speaks the truth they are a finger. MSNBC, Facebook, Twitter all have an agenda and they want to keep you from hearing the truth. However, more important than that is the spiritual warfare against speaking the Bible and speaking the word of truth. Still what you see is that people will learn who is speaking the truth to them. CNN used to be the “most trusted name in news” not any longer. The NY Times used to print all the news that is fit to print, not anymore. Their lack of credibility causes alternative sites to thrive. At first they are called “conspiracy theorists” but when they are the highest rated shows it becomes pretty lame to still call them conspiracy theorists.

So the first step in speaking is to have your ears opened. But then look at how Jesus heals his speaking. It is very wonderful picture. First Jesus spits and touches his tongue, presumably with a finger dipped in spit. Then He looks up into heaven and with a deep sigh “be opened”. Then it says the tongue “loosened” like it had been tied into a knot.

The enemy is attacking our ears to keep them closed to the truth and he attacks our tongue to tie it into knots. That is what “cancel culture” and “race baiting” and “CRT” and “LGBTQ” rights and “transgender rights” and all kinds of outrageous things happening in the news are all about. To get you tongue tied. This person lost their job because of some innocuous post on Facebook -- scare you into keeping your mouth shut. This person’s business got cancelled because we get a video revealing the hypocrisy of Nancy Pelosi. Keep your mouth shut or the same will happen to you. At some point you need to get disgusted, spit it out!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Jeremiah 25:1-11 -- Seventy years are fulfilled

1 The word came to Jeremiah concerning all the people of Judah in the fourth year of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, which was the first year of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon. 2 So Jeremiah the prophet said to all the people of Judah and to all those living in Jerusalem: 3 For twenty-three years—from the thirteenth year of Josiah son of Amon king of Judah until this very day—the word of the Lord has come to me and I have spoken to you again and again, but you have not listened.

To understand this word we have to have an understanding of what Babylon and Judah represent. Judah was one of the twelve tribes of Israel and when Israel split into two kingdoms they were the ones that continued to worship in Jerusalem. They are also the tribe that King David was from and the tribe Jesus was descended from. They were the law givers, the covenant keepers. In the simplest terms I would say that Judah represents God’s people on earth where Jesus is their king. In a word it is the church. So then what does Babylon represent? This is the place that Abraham was called out from, it is a place that built a tower to the heavens in competition with God, a tower built and founded upon idolatry. But in the context of today we should also look at what Revelation 18 says:

2 And he cried with a mighty voice, saying, Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, and is become a habitation of demons, and a hold of every unclean spirit, and a hold of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For by the wine of the wrath of her fornication all the nations are fallen; and the kings of the earth committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth waxed rich by the power of her wantonness.

So the first thing that stands out is “the great”. There are only a few nations right now that can consider themselves great. China, but they are usually referred to as Magog or the Great Dragon. Revelation refers to the Dragon and Babylon as both being “great” but also being different. You might also consider Europe as a kind of reformed Roman empire to be great as well. However, they are associated with Rome, not Babylon. Many bible scholars consider Babylon to refer to the USA. I think that would have been a very difficult theory to support a hundred years ago. A hundred years ago we were not

“a habitation of demons, and a hold of every unclean spirit, and a hold of every unclean and hateful bird.”

However, Revelation is quite specific and says that Babylon “has become” this habitation of demons. In the last 70 years there has been an amazing “becoming” in the US that has shocked the rest of the world. In the sixties we had several key assassinations that forever changed our government. Since that time the military industrial complex has been firmly in charge of our country. 50 years ago we had our first gay pride parade. In the 1980s we had the AIDS epidemic and we had the Iran Contra affair.

3 For by the wine of the wrath of her fornication all the nations are fallen;

The Iran contra affair is a perfect example of what Revelation is referring to when it says that the wine of the wrath of her fornication all the nations are fallen. The CIA cut a deal to sell arms to Iran, illegally, to raise money to fund a coup in Nicaragua, also illegal. In the 1990s we had the collapse of the USSR and we also had the Gulf war. The developing world refers to the CIA as "Cocaine Importing Agency". That is the "wine" of the "wrath" of her fornication.

and the merchants of the earth waxed rich by the power of her wantonness.

NAFTA also went into effect in the 90s. This bill gutted our manufacturing in the US outsourcing it to China, Asia, and Mexico. In the 2000’s we had 9/11 attack and also the mortgage meltdown. I could go on but the recent election and allegations of fraud and the complete refusal of the government leaders and officials to investigate this supports this verse that yes, the US could indeed be considered “Babylon the Great”. When you talk about the merchants of the whole earth getting rich from her it is very hard to make a case for any country other than the US. The merchants of the world include the oil industry, made rich by the power of the USA's wantonness. The merchants of the world include those that sell guns, again waxed rich by the power of the USA's wantonness.

4 And though the Lord has sent all his servants the prophets to you again and again, you have not listened or paid any attention. 5 They said, “Turn now, each of you, from your evil ways and your evil practices, and you can stay in the land the Lord gave to you and your ancestors for ever and ever. 6 Do not follow other gods to serve and worship them; do not arouse my anger with what your hands have made. Then I will not harm you.” 7 “But you did not listen to me,” declares the Lord, “and you have aroused my anger with what your hands have made, and you have brought harm to yourselves.”

This is talking about the church. So during the same time that the US was “becoming a dwelling of demons” the Lord was warning the church. There have been people warning about the teaching concerning excessive grace that does not require holy living. Gospel messages that don’t include the call for repentance from sin. The prosperity gospel that equates monetary blessings with spiritual blessings and turns the worship of God into the worship of mammon. Of course when we talk about the Lord warning the church we have to go to Revelation 2-3 where we see the warning concerning Jezebel and her fornication and the deep things of Satan. We are warned that if we don’t repent the Lord will come as a thief and we won’t know the day or hour. Philadelphia is warned to hold fast what they have and not to let anyone take their crown.

8 Therefore the Lord Almighty says this: “Because you have not listened to my words, 9 I will summon all the peoples of the north and my servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon,” declares the Lord, “and I will bring them against this land and its inhabitants and against all the surrounding nations. I will completely destroy them and make them an object of horror and scorn, and an everlasting ruin.10 I will banish from them the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, the sound of millstones and the light of the lamp. 11 This whole country will become a desolate wasteland, and these nations will serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

This is the portion that brought me to this word. This is the word in Jeremiah that Daniel refers to when he says he realized that they would be in Babylon for 70 years. The prophecy in Daniel is fully concerned with Jerusalem and it was 70 years ago on January 23, 1950 that Israel recognized Jerusalem as their capital. That would be an interesting coincidence except for the fact that we also have Israel making peace treaties with several countries concerning Jerusalem this year, which is another portion that Daniel prophesied about. So then if Babylon represents the US (we are examining this hypothesis) then after 70 years, after Jan 23, 2021 the Lord will bring the King of Babylon who includes “the peoples of the North” apparently this king is a globalist and is working with China, Russia and Europe. The lord will bring this king against the church. What are they planning on shutting down churches, making it illegal to preach the gospel, requiring pastors to marry people in violation of the New Testament? Are they going to require that the churches pay for abortions? Will they go as far as what they are doing in China where churches have to have a portrait of Xi in the sanctuary and sing the national anthem as part of their worship service. What does it mean to make them “an object of horror and scorn and everlasting ruin”? I am reminded of Lot. The account of the angels going to deliver him is certainly an account of horror. But in addition it is an account of scorn as the people tell him to shut up why should they listen to Lot. Of course once fire falls on Sodom and Gomorrah it was a place of everlasting ruin. Lot is a type of the rapture according to Jesus, but not of the glorious rapture at the beginning of the tribulation but rather the rapture of those who barely escape the fire in the middle of the tribulation. So then it appears that after Jan 23, 2021 the Great tribulation would begin and that during this time the Christians who remain are made an object of horror and scorn and everlasting ruin. If that is true then during these seventy years from 1950 to 2020 the church became “a desolate wasteland”. Desolate is a place of bleak and dismal emptiness. That has certainly been a major concern for many denominations in the US over these last 70 years. What has been true of these denominations is that they have not listened to the Lord’s word. Again and again they have argued that this word or that word no longer applies to today. They have treated the Lord’s word and His name as though it were vain and empty.

Oct 31, 2015
The Resurrection and Rapture occur at His coming.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
1 Thessalonians 4:15

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Resurrection and Rapture occur at His coming.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
1 Thessalonians 4:15
Are you basing your understanding of something as complex as the Lord's coming on a single verse?

Oct 31, 2015
Are you basing your understanding of something as complex as the Lord's coming on a single verse?

One of many. I just started there because the context is the rapture and resurrection.

Do you agree that the resurrection and rapture occur at His coming?

• that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

JPT