Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Key points

The great sign from Revelation 12 that appeared on September 23rd, 2017, the first time it is has appeared in the last two thousand years, and coincidentally appeared during Yom Teruah, the Festival of Trumpets, that is a very major sign of the end of the age.

The Fig Tree prophecy indicating an 80 year time frame from May 14, 1948 to May 13, 2028 is also a major sign that this is the end of the age.

The Pandemic is also a sign that the end of the age is at hand based on the book of Joel.

The global shutdown of the economy is also a sign prophesied about in Joel and appears to be referred to allegorically by Israel crossing the Jordan river when they entered the good land.

The BLM protests are prophesied in the book of Jonah.

The Stop the Steal protests are prophesied in Esther.

Without a doubt all of these signs have been seen previously in human history. The great sign from Revelation 12 seems to have been seen at the time of Jesus' birth and also at the time of Adam and Eve. We have had previous pandemics as well. We have also had localized shutdowns of the economy but nothing worldwide. We have had a civil rights movement in various places. Individually I would not consider any one of these signs to be conclusive, but taken together, all six of them, the odds are astronomical. So it is important to look even closer.

Aug 20, 2021
what's that have 2 do with the price of fish in New York?So abstract so distance

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Key points

The great sign from Revelation 12 that appeared on September 23rd, 2017, the first time it is has appeared in the last two thousand years, and coincidentally appeared during Yom Teruah, the Festival of Trumpets, that is a very major sign of the end of the age.
This sign only appears every few thousand years. Perhaps when you consider every aspect of the sign it may only appear every 100,000 years. It is like intricate clockwork. You have the Sun, the Moon, and the planets (wandering stars) all moving like intricate pieces of a clock, all interconnected, like wheels within wheels. The beauty of this sign is that it goes back to Genesis 1 where it says the Sun, moon and stars were created to be for signs and seasons (appointed days). They are a clock for the entire world to see and yet this sign took place on the Feast of Trumpets, which is another clock, that is the Jewish clock. However this feast takes place on Rosh Hashanah which is the beginning of the creation of the world. So if the Jewish clock face gives us the numbers of 1 through 12 around the face of the clock we can see the hour hand pointed to twelve with this sign.

The Fig Tree prophecy
indicating an 80 year time frame from May 14, 1948 to May 13, 2028 is also a major sign that this is the end of the age.
Now this prophecy involves human history, it involves the UN, it involves WWII and the holocaust and the Nuremberg trials. It involves WWI and the collapse of the Ottoman empire. These world events have a face on them, the face of a lion. We are talking about wars, and rulers, and "the king of the jungle". The fig tree prophecy is not just about Israel, it is about "all the trees" that were formed into nations as a result of the collapse of the Ottoman empire. Also this prophecy is much more precise, like the minute hand saying it is one minute to 12. This prophecy also has a human face, the Lord's face on it. We can see that all of human history was moving in a straight line to this point in time, there is a purpose, a goal, for the whole world, and also, within that big wheel for Israel, the little wheel inside the big wheel. This prophecy tells us these two wheels are coming into perfect alignment and that alignment will be "the day of the Lord", the day of the return of the king.

is also a sign that the end of the age is at hand based on the book of Joel.

The global shutdown of the economy is also a sign prophesied about in Joel and appears to be referred to allegorically by Israel crossing the Jordan river when they entered the good land.
These prophecies have a very different face, the face of an ox. We are talking about the world's economy. The last prophecy was talking about Geo politics, this is talking about global economic policies. We can see how everything is moving as one, becoming one world government. A global shutdown of the economy was not possible two thousand years ago, the different lands and peoples were not so intricately linked at that time. So then these prophecies also have the face of an eagle. It is because of mass transit, airplane travel, high speed rail, all of the interconnectedness of the entire world that this could be fulfilled.

The BLM protests
are prophesied in the book of Jonah.

The Stop the Steal protests are prophesied in Esther.
These events show there is a fire burning inside of all these prophecies, that fire is the spirit that is animating this clock, and that spirit is based on righteousness. The entire world lies in the evil one and is enslaving people but this clock is moving towards the midnight hour when Jesus will be king and righteousness will reign. When you look at these prophecies they sparkle like burnished brass, there is a judgement, a judgement by fire that human civilization has gone through.

Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. 5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. 6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. 7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. 8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. 9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward. 10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle. 11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies. 12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went. 13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning. 14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning. 15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went. 18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. 19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What then in the second hand?

So then, in this analogy of a clock we have great signs in the heavens indicating the hour hand, you have a lunar eclipse indicating a judgement on Israel and a solar eclipse indicating a judgement on the world. With the lunar eclipse they will take place on a full moon and you can see the appointed day on the Jewish calendar, just like the numbers on a clock face. With the solar eclipse you can see the location on the Earth. Four years prior to the WWI judgement and collapse of the Ottoman empire there was a solar eclipse directly over Turkey. Likewise, four years prior to this withdrawal from Afghanistan there was a solar eclipse directly over Washington DC.

But what I have been looking for is the second hand. What should we be watching so that we'll know exactly when it is the midnight hour? For the world the midnight hour is both the end of one day and the start of another, hence it is Rosh Hoshanah. For the Jews the Feast of Trumpets is the start of the agricultural calendar, meaning one years harvest just ended and a new cycle is beginning.

So the midnight hour is definitely going to be Feast of Trumpets. However the second hand is the approach of Wormwood, the Dragon that casts the fallen angels to the earth. It is what the Lord meant when He said "as you see these things take place look up for your redemption draws near".

This is supposed to happen on September 23rd, the day after the Equinox which would be the first day of the Fall. The Equinox is based on the Sun, that would be the world's calendar, however, September 23 is the four year anniversary of the Revelation 12 sign, that is both the calendar of the creation (signs in the heavens for seasons) and it is also the calendar of the Bible as it fell on Feast of Trumpets and it is the calendar of the world (Gregorian calendar is based on the movement of the Sun with the equinox and solstice). However it is two weeks before feast of Trumpets October 8. This will be the end of one very great cycle, and two ticks, two seconds before the start of the next cycle. It will be the harvest of one crop. After this harvest the whole earth will be silent for two weeks in reverential awe.

We are looking at a Grandfather clock, when it does hit the Feast of Trumpets it will be like those loud chimes counting off the hour. The telecommunications will be restored and immediately the sound will reverberate throughout all the airwaves, this is the day of the Lord.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

We are seeing the fireballs

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ezekiel 20:1-29 I will not be enquired of by you

1 And it came to pass in the seventh year, in the fifth month, the tenth day of the month, that certain of the elders of Israel came to enquire of the Lord, and sat before me. 2 Then came the word of the Lord unto me, saying, 3 Son of man, speak unto the elders of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Are ye come to enquire of me? As I live, saith the Lord God, I will not be enquired of by you.

In the book of James we learn that the prayer of a righteous man availeth much, but here we see there sins you can commit that are so heinous to God He will refuse to listen to you or be enquired of by you. This brings to mind the Lord saying “an evil and adulterous generation seeks a sign”. This chapter will elaborate on that. Because when the disciples asked the Lord for the sign of His coming He answered them in great detail.

4 Wilt thou judge them, son of man, wilt thou judge them? cause them to know the abominations of their fathers: 5 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when I chose Israel, and lifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying, I am the Lord your God; 6 In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them, to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I had espied for them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands: 7 Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I am the Lord your God. 8 But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said, I will pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt.

Quite simple, do you want God to be your God, do you want Him to hear your cry and answer you? Get rid of the abominations of your eyes and forsake the idols of Egypt. Give yourself wholly to the Lord. What is the apostasy? It is rebellion. What is it when people argue that some words of the Bible are out of date? It is rebellion.

9 But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, among whom they were, in whose sight I made myself known unto them, in bringing them forth out of the land of Egypt. 10 Wherefore I caused them to go forth out of the land of Egypt, and brought them into the wilderness. 11 And I gave them my statutes, and shewed them my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them. 12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them.

We have the word of God, we have the mighty things God has done, we have His Spirit and still God’s people rebelled.

13 But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; and my sabbaths they greatly polluted: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them in the wilderness, to consume them.

This reminds me of Hebrews where God swore that they should not enter into His sabbath rest.

14 But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, in whose sight I brought them out. 15 Yet also I lifted up my hand unto them in the wilderness, that I would not bring them into the land which I had given them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands; 16 Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths: for their heart went after their idols. 17 Nevertheless mine eye spared them from destroying them, neither did I make an end of them in the wilderness.

This reminds me of the old “it’s one, two, three strikes your out in the old ball game”. While in Egypt it was strike one, in the wilderness it was strike two.

18 But I said unto their children in the wilderness, Walk ye not in the statutes of your fathers, neither observe their judgments, nor defile yourselves with their idols: 19 I am the Lord your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them; 20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the Lord your God. 21 Notwithstanding the children rebelled against me: they walked not in my statutes, neither kept my judgments to do them, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; they polluted my sabbaths: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the wilderness. 22 Nevertheless I withdrew mine hand, and wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted in the sight of the heathen, in whose sight I brought them forth.

The Lord became furious, you can see with each offense His anger increased yet He withheld His hand so that His name would be hallowed. As Moses said, if He had released His fury the heathen would have said it is because He was unable to bring them into the land.

23 I lifted up mine hand unto them also in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the heathen, and disperse them through the countries; 24 Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols. 25 Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; 26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the Lord.

Wow, bet you didn’t see that coming. If you get the Lord angry enough He will allow us to be led astray, we will get statutes that are not good, like Roe v Wade. You’ll get judgements that will make it hard for you to live like opening the border, mandating the vaccine, etc. The purpose of all this is to make us desolate because in the end that when we have come to the end of our rope only then will we know that Jesus is Lord.

27 Therefore, son of man, speak unto the house of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Yet in this your fathers have blasphemed me, in that they have committed a trespass against me. 28 For when I had brought them into the land, for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to them, then they saw every high hill, and all the thick trees, and they offered there their sacrifices, and there they presented the provocation of their offering: there also they made their sweet savour, and poured out there their drink offerings. 29 Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go? And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day.

That is right, same Bamah as Barak O Bamah. The name Barak means lightning and Bamah means high place. Barak O’Bama means lightning falling from a high place, just like the verse in the gospels. So many Christians blaspheming the Lord, justifying abortion, justifying the profane and vile laws. In the apostasy they don’t do what they ought to do and they have done what they ought not to have done.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ezekiel 20:30-49 I will kindle a fire and it will devour every green tree

30 Wherefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; Are ye polluted after the manner of your fathers? and commit ye whoredom after their abominations? 31 For when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, ye pollute yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day: and shall I be enquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live, saith the Lord God, I will not be enquired of by you.

That is why He refuses to be enquired of by them. There are those masquerading around as believers and even leaders of the flock that God will not even be enquired of.

32 And that which cometh into your mind shall not be at all, that ye say, We will be as the heathen, as the families of the countries, to serve wood and stone.

Yes, I have definitely heard this, that we should not make waves, we should be just like the heathen. Especially with this vaccine. They become outraged at the idea of sacrificing their job, they serve the paper money, they serve the silver coins, that is what they worship.

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

This is what we are seeing with this whole Dragon, Nibiru, planet X system which is approaching the Earth. We will see the full fury poured out. We will be pelted with too many asteroids and comets to count. Many will not make it to the earth. Won’t matter, they can still ignite forests and cause massive climate related issues. As for the comets I have heard that they are mainly composed of arsenic. We will have an arsenic rain, I guess the Biblical version of “purple rain”.

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

We saw Him do that with Israel and the Holocaust, do you really think the tribulation will be any better? The Holocaust was the “preview” the trailer to the day of the Lord.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. 36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

“Face to Face”. Interesting, we are now in the month Elul which is the month that begins with us back to back and ends with us face to face with God. This prepares the way for Tishrei where we repent for ten days prior to Atonement.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: 38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Right now there is so much rebellion it is overflowing. The leaders and officials supported Antifa rioting and looting but when Maga protested election fraud it was treated worse than terrorism. So we need these rebels and those who transgress against God to be purged out from among us.

39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols.

Sounds like a legal separation prior to the divorce.

40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord God, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things. 41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen.

The people that God brings out will be those in whom He is sanctified.

42 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers. 43 And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed.

Now we see repentance. Now we see confession of sins, and repentance from their sins.

44 And ye shall know that I am the Lord when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

We can build with wood, hay and stubble according to our own wicked ways or we can build with gold, silver and precious stones. One will survive the fire of His judgement and one won’t.

45 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 46 Son of man, set thy face toward the south, and drop thy word toward the south, and prophesy against the forest of the south field; 47 And say to the forest of the south, Hear the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will kindle a fire in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the flaming flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from the south to the north shall be burned therein. 48 And all flesh shall see that I the Lord have kindled it: it shall not be quenched.

This is what we expect will happen September 24th. These fires will be kindled by this meteor shower and everyone will know it was God.

49 Then said I, Ah Lord God! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Professor Jmccsci.com

The US had a bioweapons lab on Plum Island, it was well isolated from the mainland to protect the country in the event of a leak. However, in 2014 they decided to move from this perfect location to Manhattan, Kansas. Imagine the disruption to recreate the entire lab in Kansas and then uproot and move all the people with their homes, families, etc. They did this because they know that this Planet X as it passes the Earth can disrupt our rotation enough to cause massive flooding (300 feet above sea level).

Now think about it, the official line is that we have until 2060. Every single person working on Plum Island in 2014 would be retired by then, why go through this hassle. You would do it about 5-10 years before the event.

https://americanfreepress.net/secret-u-s-bio-lab-moving-from-plum-island-to-kansas/

The big tell is the urgency with which they want everyone "vaccinated" before Planet X event. When Biden tells you that they have run out of patience he is revealing they have run out of time.