Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Psalm 50 To whom the Lord will show the salvation of God

1 The mighty God, even the Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.

5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

6 And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.

7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.

8 I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.

9 I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.

10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.

12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:

15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?

17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and casteth my words behind thee.

18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.

19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.

20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.

21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.

23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
When we look at these underground cities that span the globe, the depth and breadth of the deep state (illuminati, Freemasons, Satanists, etc) you can understand the Lord's plan these last 2,000 years.

The Lord has no issue in wiping them out and defeating them. The meteor showers, wormwood, plague, famine, war, the Lord can easily execute judgement on the wicked, that is not the issue.

The issue is how do you get people with a new heart, with the covenant of God inscribed on their heart. Tearing down what Satan built is easy, the issue is raising up a people of God to become the New Jerusalem. This is why the church was never concerned about all that. We didn't need to worry about underground cities, corrupt governments and illuminati. Our focus for the last two thousand years has been on the new covenant, dealing with our heart, getting rid of the stony heart and receiving a new heart where Jesus can dwell.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

The world is not falling apart its falling into place.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proverbs 26 -- Wake up, they are working to ruin this country

1 Like snow in summer or rain in harvest, honor is not fitting for a fool.

Joe Biden has appointed several high profile fools to positions of honor. One notable one was in charge of the border, in perfect Spanish announced the border is open, and then presided over the crisis prior to having to resign. Another one of these fools represents the US to the world at the UN and disparages the US as a racist country. Following that we had several fools oversee the Afghan exodus, the Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, the Pentagon and the President were all responsible for abandoning secure airfields, leaving Americans and allies behind, giving out "kill sheets" and giving away billions of dollars of military equipment.

2 Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest.

Trump was cursed for saying HCQ could treat Covid. Bannon was cursed for saying Covid could become a pandemic back in January of 2020. Today the "unvaccinated" are being cursed.

3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the backs of fools! 4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. 5 Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.

This appears to be a contradiction, but not really. Do not answer a fool according to his folly because if you do you will be just like him. However, if you are already going to be just like him then that is pointless to factor that into the decision and in that case answer him or he will be wise in his own eyes. For example, race baiting, it is generally better to avoid being baited into responding because whatever you say will be mischaracterized. However, if it is too late and you have already been labeled as a racist because of the “critical race theory” then you need to respond and dismantle that pathetic thesis.

6 Sending a message by the hands of a fool is like cutting off one’s feet or drinking poison.

Yes, I have learned to say what I am going to say in writing because I find that giving a fool the message to mangle is just like drinking poison.

7 Like the useless legs of one who is lame is a proverb in the mouth of a fool. 8 Like tying a stone in a sling is the giving of honor to a fool.

Wow, the way I get it, he is saying that giving honor to a fool is like loading a bullet in the chamber.

9 Like a thornbush in a drunkard’s hand is a proverb in the mouth of a fool.

Imagine a drunkard who is staggering around, falling into people, falling on the ground and doing all that while holding a thornbush in his hand. Remember a fool is a person who does not fear God, they are not able to handle the word of God.

10 Like an archer who wounds at random is one who hires a fool or any passer-by.

Again, it appears to me that Joe Biden is hiring fools or any passer by to important positions in the government. The same day Biden is mandating the vaccine to all the Vice President Kamala Harris is saying that for women it is "my body my choice".

11 As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.

Biden promised that not one of his relatives would have business interests in China, yet we learn that Hunter Biden still has significant business interests in China.

12 Do you see a person wise in their own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for them. 13 A sluggard says, “There’s a lion in the road, a fierce lion roaming the streets!”

If you allow Cancel Culture to be used as an excuse to do nothing then you are a sluggard. I understand that some believers may not agree that this vaccine is the precursor to the Mark of the Beast, they may not agree that it is like wiring a house for electricity before the power is turned on, but they speak with such assurance telling people it isn't so.

14 As a door turns on its hinges, so a sluggard turns on his bed. 15 A sluggard buries his hand in the dish; he is too lazy to bring it back to his mouth. 16 A sluggard is wiser in his own eyes than seven people who answer discreetly.

Right now we are seeing ordinary Americans all over this country doing something and answering discreetly. Some are getting involved in precinct politics, some are involved in auditing the election, some are involved in setting up alternate platforms for speech, still others are involved in getting the news out. What are the sluggards doing? Nothing.

17 Like one who grabs a stray dog by the ears is someone who rushes into a quarrel not their own. 18 Like a maniac shooting flaming arrows of death 19 is one who deceives their neighbor and says, “I was only joking!” 20 Without wood a fire goes out; without a gossip a quarrel dies down.

The mainstream media is acting as a gossip, throwing wood on the fire to keep their race war blazing. Recently a "church of Satan" filed a lawsuit against Texas' law concerning abortion saying that it was their religious rite and that abortion was a human sacrifice. People were horrified but they responded that they were joking? So they file a frivolous lawsuit and joke to 60 million women who have had abortions that they were sacrificing their baby to Satan. Either they are liars or maniacs.

21 As charcoal to embers and as wood to fire, so is a quarrelsome person for kindling strife. 22 The words of a gossip are like choice morsels; they go down to the inmost parts. 23 Like a coating of silver dross on earthenware are fervent lips with an evil heart. 24 Enemies disguise themselves with their lips, but in their hearts they harbor deceit. 25 Though their speech is charming, do not believe them, for seven abominations fill their hearts. 26 Their malice may be concealed by deception, but their wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.

This is what I have seen with the Biden administration. You love what they say, it sounds great. But it is covering up evil and disguising deceit. Their heart is filled with malice and abominations. But now after a few months it is being exposed. It is hard to believe anyone could have accidentally messed up Afghanistan this badly, but an enemy in disguise, that is much easier to believe.

27 Whoever digs a pit will fall into it; if someone rolls a stone, it will roll back on them.

The election fraud was a pit they dug. Getting Biden elected was like rolling a heavy stone up a big hill. What do you think happens when this gets revealed in the audits? Those who were elected through fraud get thrown into a pit. Those who perpetrated this fraud will have the weight of justice fall on their heads. Likewise with the bioweapon known as Covid19

28 A lying tongue hates those it hurts, and a flattering mouth works ruin.

One thing has become very clear, there are a lot of people who are now in Biden’s administration that are filled with hate. The hate is quite evident if you simply read what they have written or said previously. It is also clear that Biden’s administration is working ruin to this country. It is as though they hooked up a vacuum cleaner to the printing presses that print US dollars. Not only so but they have torn down our walls that protect this country. On many, many fronts they are actively working to bring ruin to America.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 29:1-14 -- Let God Arise

Woe to you, Ariel, Ariel, the city where David settled! Add year to year and let your cycle of festivals go on.

Compare this with verse 11. He gives us the scroll and we can’t read it because it is sealed up. Every year they kept the cycle of festivals not realizing that they depicted bigger events that marked the ages. Jesus crucifixion was the true passover. The spirit falling on the disciples was the true Pentecost. At the end of the age we have several festivals.

2 Yet I will besiege Ariel; she will mourn and lament, she will be to me like an altar hearth.

He will make our cities like the hearth of the great altar. In other words everything will be burnt up to ashes. Right now the economy is being burnt up, the dead are being burnt up, our way of life is being burnt up.

3 I will encamp against you on all sides; I will encircle you with towers and set up my siege works against you.

Don't you love this! Milley has been caught red handed in treason. We have the tapes, we have the witnesses, and it is all released in a book by Woodward that the left cannot ignore. Same day this breaks we have hearings on the fiasco in Afghanistan with calls for the Secretary of Defense, Secretary of State and the Joint chiefs of staff to resign. At the same time we have a recall vote for Newsom in which the fraud is caught on day one. In some precincts 70% of people coming in to vote are told "you already voted"! After seeing the outrage over the 2020 election do you think California will certify a blatantly fraudulent election? At the same time all this is happening we have stadiums around the country chanting in unison "F Joe Biden". What politician wants to be associated with him? Do you think they can get their $3.5 trillion plan passed and if not all those friends they were going to buy off will be gone as well. The main stream media has been demolished and totally burned any credibility they had covering for these guys, Joy Behar got blown up today, Rachel Maddow has already announced she is leaving, Chris Cuomo and Brian Stelter have already seen their ratings collapse. They are attacked on every side.

4 Brought low, you will speak from the ground; your speech will mumble out of the dust. Your voice will come ghostlike from the earth; out of the dust your speech will whisper.5 But your many enemies will become like fine dust, the ruthless hordes like blown chaff.

The boastful, arrogant speech has been silenced. No one cares about some NBA star, or some other media darling. We have been humbled. And our enemy, this virus, is like fine dust. They are ruthless, don’t care if you are elderly, or sick, or even a young child. And they come on us like blown chaff.

Suddenly, in an instant, 6 the Lord Almighty will come with thunder and earthquake and great noise, with windstorm and tempest and flames of a devouring fire.

When the firstfruits are raptured it will be suddenly. But immediately preceding it the Lord will cause the speech of these arrogant corrupt ones to "whisper" just like Joe Biden whispering into the mike. The firstfruits get raptured after having been victorious and winning this victory. Then it will be in an instant, you will see thunder, earthquake, great noise with windstorm, tempest and flames of devouring fire. This will be that meteor shower from the tail of the dragon.

7 Then the hordes of all the nations that fight against Ariel, that attack her and her fortress and besiege her, will be as it is with a dream, with a vision in the night— 8 as when a hungry person dreams of eating, but awakens hungry still; as when a thirsty person dreams of drinking, but awakens faint and thirsty still. So will it be with the hordes of all the nations that fight against Mount Zion.

The church has been attacked by hordes. Whether we are talking about the LGTBQ agenda, the CRT agenda, the abortionists, the vaccine mandators, etc. They were foaming at the mouth thinking they were about to conquer the church and then when the church is raptured they'll realize it was all a dream and they will wake up to the nightmare that is the Earth after the rapture. After everyone knows what lying hypocrites they are.

9 Be stunned and amazed, blind yourselves and be sightless; be drunk, but not from wine, stagger, but not from beer. 10 The Lord has brought over you a deep sleep: He has sealed your eyes (the prophets); he has covered your heads (the seers). 11 For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I can’t; it is sealed.”12 Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, “Read this, please,” they will answer, “I don’t know how to read.”

This is where the rubber meets the road. This is the day we have been waiting and watching for. The festival of trumpets is when trumpets sound to wake you up! September 23, 2017 we had the great Revelation 12 sign in the heavens on the festival of Trumpets. Since that day many believers have been blowing the trumpet to wake people up. Sadly many will be exposed as not being prepared. For them the vision is nothing but words. It is sealed up. When they read the prophets they can’t read it because “it is sealed”. They may not be the hordes attacking but they were completely ignoring the word of God. Now all of a sudden after the rapture they want to read the Bible and can't understand it.

13 The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught. 14 Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.”

Hypocrisy. That is why they are blind and can’t read. It is all lip service. Their worship is an act, not with the heart. What kind of wisdom is that? It is a wisdom of how to appear to come near and worship, but when the real pressure is on then you see that wisdom vanishes in an instant. They are clueless.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 29:15-24 Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans

15 Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the Lord, who do their work in darkness and think, “Who sees us? Who will know?” 16 You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, “You did not make me”? Can the pot say to the potter, “You know nothing”?

Let’s look at an example of those who went to great depths to hide their plans from the Lord. The cigarette companies were manipulating the chemistry of cigarettes to make the nicotine a more powerful drug so that the cigarettes would be more addictive. They hired scientists to work on this but hid this because if cigarettes were a drug they would be regulated differently. They even lied to congress saying they did not act like a drug when it was well known within the company that they did. Then when a whistleblower was going to reveal on 60 Minutes that they lied to congress, that the cigarettes were a drug and were manipulated to more addictive despite also being deadly, they sued 60 Minutes. They said that if they revealed the truth of their lie it would be very costly to them and so they would sue CBS for their losses?! Talk about turning things upside down. God is the one who rules in righteousness and justice, not them. Are they going to instruct Him about the law? So they lost, they lost big time. That should be a wake up call to anyone else who is also trying to hide their plans from the Lord. We are now in the biggest investigation into election fraud in US history. What we are discovering is treason on a massive scale.

17 In a very short time, will not Lebanon be turned into a fertile field and the fertile field seem like a forest? 18 In that day the deaf will hear the words of the scroll, and out of gloom and darkness the eyes of the blind will see. 19 Once more the humble will rejoice in the Lord; the needy will rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

When I first began to seek the Lord I opened up the Bible, I started to read, and I had no idea what I was reading. It was sealed. I was like a person who couldn’t read. My prayer was “Lord, I need a crowbar to open this”. Today my soul glorifies my Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my savior. We are about to see a whole new revival during the tribulation, it will be so great and so powerful the Antichrist will have to chop people's heads off to get them to stop worshipping the Lord.

20 The ruthless will vanish, the mockers will disappear, and all who have an eye for evil will be cut down—21 those who with a word make someone out to be guilty, who ensnare the defender in court and with false testimony deprive the innocent of justice.

Since I started with the case about the cigarette companies I’ll finish with it as well. So, to prevent 60 Minutes from airing a devastating show that would fully expose the lies of the cigarette companies they attempted to smear the whistleblower. They put together a 500 page dossier of his sins including shoplifting, and failure to pay child support. They quoted a judge, police and his ex wife. Almost succeeded, but fortunately some people checked it out at their own expense. When they talked to the witnesses quoted in the dossier they heard a very different account and the Wall Street Journal, the number one supporter of big business, called it a smear campaign of the lowest level. They are doing the same thing to stop the election investigation and the more desperate they become the more certain we are that they are guilty.

22 Therefore this is what the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, says to the descendants of Jacob: “No longer will Jacob be ashamed; no longer will their faces grow pale. 23 When they see among them their children, the work of my hands, they will keep my name holy; they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob, and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.

Don’t you love this? Don’t you love being alive at this time when God will arise, when His enemies will be scattered, when His foes will flee? “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” (Rev 6:10). We have been patient, we have been praying, so Let God Arise!

24 Those who are wayward in spirit will gain understanding; those who complain will accept instruction.”

I learned this as a stock broker. When people complain and question it indicates they are listening, interested and considering what you are saying. God is not afraid of this, He welcomes it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Look up, your redemption draweth nigh

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Mark 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 34 It is as when a man, sojourning in another country, having left his house, and given authority to his servants, to each one his work, commanded also the porter to watch. 35 Watch therefore: for ye know not when the lord of the house cometh, whether at even, or at midnight, or at cockcrowing, or in the morning; 36 lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Psalm 80 Awaken your might; come and save us

A prayer for today

1 Hear us, Shepherd of Israel, you who lead Joseph like a flock. You who sit enthroned between the cherubim, shine forth 2 before Ephraim, Benjamin and Manasseh. Awaken your might; come and save us. 3 Restore us, O God; make your face shine on us, that we may be saved. 4 How long, Lord God Almighty, will your anger smolder against the prayers of your people? 5 You have fed them with the bread of tears; you have made them drink tears by the bowlful. 6 You have made us an object of derision to our neighbors, and our enemies mock us. 7 Restore us, God Almighty; make your face shine on us, that we may be saved. 8 You transplanted a vine from Egypt; you drove out the nations and planted it. 9 You cleared the ground for it, and it took root and filled the land. 10 The mountains were covered with its shade, the mighty cedars with its branches. 11 Its branches reached as far as the Sea, its shoots as far as the River. 12 Why have you broken down its walls so that all who pass by pick its grapes? 13 Boars from the forest ravage it, and insects from the fields feed on it. 14 Return to us, God Almighty! Look down from heaven and see! Watch over this vine, 15 the root your right hand has planted, the son you have raised up for yourself. 16 Your vine is cut down, it is burned with fire; at your rebuke your people perish. 17 Let your hand rest on the man at your right hand, the son of man you have raised up for yourself. 18 Then we will not turn away from you; revive us, and we will call on your name. 19 Restore us, Lord God Almighty; make your face shine on us, that we may be saved.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Daniel 9:1-2 -- Consider the word and understand the vision

We need to have a grounded understanding of the end of the age because the amount of irrational and wrong teachings are going to multiply. The world is about to go crazy like a computer crashing. One minute everyone will be denying the Bible and using the term “apocalyptic” like it is a joke, the next minute they will be panicking and running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I saw this happen on 9/11. I was in the Lobby of a stock brokerage firm that I worked at in Manhattan when the first plane hit the Twin towers. We had a big screen TV with the news on so a number of people gathered around looking at what was going on. Someone said it was a terrible accident. I said “that is not an accident, that was intentional”. They immediately attacked me “you don’t know that”. I said ‘look out the window, it is blue sky, clear day, no one is supposed to fly over Manhattan, and that plane didn’t even try to veer out of the way’. This stirred up a lot of people to shout me down when the 2nd plane hit the twin towers. Instantly they all started to go crazy, “how do we get out of here”. I said ‘what are you doing? We are on the ground floor. This is much safer than the street’. They went from total denial to total panic in the snap of your fingers. I expect that will happen after the rapture and the judgement on the Great Babylon. So, while we can still have a rational conversation on what is going to happen we need to go over why Christians teach there will be a tribulation, why it is “7 years long”, and why there is a “great tribulation” during the last 3 ½ years. In addition, we need to know when it starts.

9 In the first year of Darius son of Xerxes (a Mede by descent), who was made ruler over the Babylonian kingdom— 2 in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, understood from the Scriptures, according to the word of the Lord given to Jeremiah the prophet, that the desolation of Jerusalem would last seventy years.

This prophecy that he is referring to is Jeremiah 25:11 This whole country will become a desolate wasteland, and these nations will serve the king of Babylon seventy years. 12 “But when the seventy years are fulfilled, I will punish the king of Babylon and his nation, the land of the Babylonians, for their guilt,” declares the Lord, “and will make it desolate forever., and Jeremiah 29:10 This is what the Lord says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. Daniel read the prophecies and understood them and so can we. It was obvious to Daniel who this Babylonian empire was, he was living in Babylon. But today you can’t say that God’s people have been held in captivity in Babylon (Iraq). So I think to get into this chapter in Daniel we have to first go to Jeremiah and Isaiah and get an idea of who Babylon could be, who the Medes could be, etc. My basic premise is that the word of God is living and applies to us today. Judah represents a segment of God’s people but what does Babylon represent?
  1. I will give all Judah into the hands of the king of Babylon. (Jer 20:4)
Babylon is a country into which all of Judah has been given into. Judah was where Jerusalem, the city of Peace was, it was where the city on the hill was. They were the tribe that had king David. They weren’t the majority of the Jews but they were the ones where the law giver came from.
  1. I will deliver the wealth of this city into the hands of their enemies and they will carry it off as plunder to Babylon (Jer 20:5)
Babylon takes all the wealth of these Christians typified by Judah. It is a secular nation that has taken captive those from Judah and stolen all their wealth.
  1. These nations will serve the King of Babylon seventy years.
Babylon rules all the nations for seventy years. For the last seventy years the only country that could possibly fit this bill is the US. They are a secular nation, they are also called a “christian nation”. They have taken all the hymns and stories of the Bible and used them as themes for their TV shows and movies. They took their schools and universities and plundered them and made them Babylonian. Not only so but since WWII the US has been the preeminent superpower.
  1. But when seventy years are fulfilled I will punish the king of Babylon and their land for their guilt.
After 70 years they are filled with guilt and need to be punished. Seventy years ago was 1950, a year in which the US was recognized as the superpower. We were a nuclear power, had the most vibrant economy, the best education, the best universities, and ruled all the nations.
  1. If, however, any nation or kingdom will not serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon or bow its neck under his yoke, I will punish that nation with the sword, famine and plague, declares the Lord, until I destroy it by his hand.
There have been many nations punished during these seventy years for not “serving” the US.
  1. ‘They will be taken to the land of Babylon and there they will remain until the day I come for them’ declares the Lord.
After these seventy years the Lord will come for His people and when He does we will be in Babylon.
  1. Babylon, the jewel of kingdoms, the pride and glory of the Babylonians, will be overthrown by God like Sodom and Gomorrah.
Apart from the US what country could this be describing, a superpower, the “jewel of kingdoms” that will be overthrown like Sodom and Gomorrah. This is the way people describe the US. They had such a high regard for the country but when they came and saw they realized it was Sodom and Gomorrah.
  1. ‘Babylon has fallen, has fallen! All the images of its gods lie shattered on the ground!’”
The US is filled with images. We call them logos. Whether it is McDonald’s M, or Nike’s swoosh, or whatever it is, every business, every company has a logo.
  1. Babylon was the golden head of the statue depicting human government.
If Babylon is not referring to the US then which nation would be the “golden head” of human government. The US constitution is considered the crowning achievement of human civilization.

Babylon is also described as a golden cup filled with wine that makes the nations drunk. According to the Bible the word of God is fine gold. What nation is known for being the source of Bibles to the rest of the world. We print them and distribute them worldwide. However, we make the nations drunk with our “wine”, Coca Cola, or McDonald’s, or Hollywood. So then I feel that Judah represents the Christians in the US, Babylon represents the secular nation of the US, and the Medes are the inferior nation that comes after. The Medes have two arms and are depicted by silver which refers to money and bankers.

It seems from many prophecies that the Rapture coincides with the judgement of Babylon the Great, her judgement comes in one hour, she will be burned with fire, stripped naked and devoured by the Beast. If the US falls her allies will feel "naked", think of Israel and Taiwan. According to Revelation 12 the rapture is depicted as the man child being caught up to God and then followed by the Dragon casting the stars from its tail to the earth. I think this refers to the meteor shower that will hit this earth on the 24th. It also explains why Russia, and the US and no doubt all the other countries have built underground cities to survive this event and why the book of Revelation says all the kings of the earth hide underground.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Rapture -- What are we looking for?

Titus 2:13 looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy. 25 Know therefore and discern, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the anointed one, the prince, shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: it shall be built again, with street and moat, even in troublous times. 26 And after the threescore and two weeks shall the anointed one be cut off, and shall have nothing: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and even unto the end shall be war; desolations are determined. 27 And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate.

Astonishing demonstration of the deity of Christ. A prophecy fulfilled to the exact day. Only God can do this. Now compare this with all the verses that say you will not know the day or the hour, it seems to me that the Lord is telling us there is no such companion verse relating to the rapture of the church. Consider Adam and Eve, they both had their particular skills. Adam was very observant, he had a keen scientific eye able to discern with every animal what made them special and he was very creative, able to give each animal a name that fit that animal. In contrast Eve had the skill to behold and reflect. In the account she doesn’t say a word and yet Adam responds “this time it is bone of bone and flesh of my flesh”. The two are different but they go together and make a perfect whole. This should be our attitude, our focus is entirely on the Lord and we reflect what He is saying and doing. He rode into Jerusalem at the exact day prophesied and we also will reflect that at the rapture. We aren’t looking at Daniel, we are beholding the Lord.

We can also learn that the 69th week ends when Jesus is crucified and that signals the beginning of the time of the Gentiles. It is as though Jesus' crucifixion is the finalization of the divorce between Jesus and the Jews. A few years later the house of God is torn down, and then the Jews are kicked out of the land. This is just like a divorce is finalized in the court but it takes a few weeks to deal with the house and the property.

Now although the Lord told us very clearly there is no prophecy concerning the day or the hour of the rapture we do know it takes place prior to His wrath. “We are saved from the wrath that is to come.” So although we may not know the day or the hour of the rapture we can learn a whole lot about the tribulation, the 70th week and when that seven year period takes place.

This 70th week refers to the Lord’s wrath in Israel being unfaithful to Him and rejecting Him. The Lord had a covenant with Israel, they rejected that covenant “we have no king but Caesar”, so the 70th week involves a covenant that Israel makes with the AntiChrist. No better way to learn what a wonderful husband Jesus is than to be forced into a marriage with the Antichrist. In Hosea the Lord says He will go and return to His place until they seek His face earnestly. It was the Jews that demanded the divorce, not the Lord, but He knows the day will come when they seek His face earnestly.
  1. We need to be seeking the Lord’s face earnestly. That is what the rapture reveals. This is why the month of Elul is so interesting, you begin the month back to back and by the end of the month you are face to face with the Lord. Something happens during this month that causes you to turn around.
It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 it is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 it is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.
  1. Death is swallowed up in victory, this is also what we should be watching for. We are in the world but not of the world. We are dishonored in this world, but that sets the stage for us to be raised in glory. We stand against the powers that be in weakness, but when we are raised it is in power. We stand against the evil saying “the Lord rebuke thee” and right as they think they will destroy us the Lord snatches us out of the way and destroys them.
So then if the Antichrist is going to make a covenant with Israel to start the Tribulation he must emerge and be revealed prior to the start of the Tribulation. 2Thessalonians 2:3 let no man beguile you in any wise: for it will not be, except the falling away come first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition,
  1. So then the revealing of the AntiChrist would be another thing that we the believers would be watching for.
  1. The apostasy, the falling away, will be yet one more thing we watch for. The purpose of the tribulation is to get those who rejected the Lord to repent, turn around, and seek His face earnestly. The first half will get the sleeping church to wake up and repent, the second half will get the nation of Israel to repent.
1Thessalonians 1: 10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, who delivereth us from the wrath to come.
  1. The wrath to come is another thing that we can watch for.
James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient over it, until it receive the early and latter rain.
  1. The Latter rain is another thing we can watch for.
1Peter 1:7 that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold that perisheth though it is proved by fire, may be found unto praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ:
  1. We can also look for the fire that proves our faith.
1Peter 1:13 Wherefore girding up the loins of your mind, be sober and set your hope perfectly on the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ
  1. We can also look for the grace that will be brought to us at this time.
1John 2:28 And now, my little children, abide in him; that, if he shall be manifested, we may have boldness, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. 29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one also that doeth righteousness is begotten of him.
  1. We can also look to those who doeth righteousness as our example.
Jude 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
  1. We can also look for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Conclusion

Revelation 2:25 Nevertheless that which ye have, hold fast till I come.

Focus on what you do have, not what you don’t.

3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and didst hear; and keep it, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

We have been charged to watch. Do not take up some excuse for why you can’t watch.

10 Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

In the end Keep the word of the Lord’s patience.

Aug 20, 2021
The Rapture -- What are we looking for?

Titus 2:13 looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy. 25 Know therefore and discern, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the anointed one, the prince, shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: it shall be built again, with street and moat, even in troublous times. 26 And after the threescore and two weeks shall the anointed one be cut off, and shall have nothing: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and even unto the end shall be war; desolations are determined. 27 And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate.

Astonishing demonstration of the deity of Christ. A prophecy fulfilled to the exact day. Only God can do this. Now compare this with all the verses that say you will not know the day or the hour, it seems to me that the Lord is telling us there is no such companion verse relating to the rapture of the church. Consider Adam and Eve, they both had their particular skills. Adam was very observant, he had a keen scientific eye able to discern with every animal what made them special and he was very creative, able to give each animal a name that fit that animal. In contrast Eve had the skill to behold and reflect. In the account she doesn’t say a word and yet Adam responds “this time it is bone of bone and flesh of my flesh”. The two are different but they go together and make a perfect whole. This should be our attitude, our focus is entirely on the Lord and we reflect what He is saying and doing. He rode into Jerusalem at the exact day prophesied and we also will reflect that at the rapture. We aren’t looking at Daniel, we are beholding the Lord.

We can also learn that the 69th week ends when Jesus is crucified and that signals the beginning of the time of the Gentiles. It is as though Jesus' crucifixion is the finalization of the divorce between Jesus and the Jews. A few years later the house of God is torn down, and then the Jews are kicked out of the land. This is just like a divorce is finalized in the court but it takes a few weeks to deal with the house and the property.

Now although the Lord told us very clearly there is no prophecy concerning the day or the hour of the rapture we do know it takes place prior to His wrath. “We are saved from the wrath that is to come.” So although we may not know the day or the hour of the rapture we can learn a whole lot about the tribulation, the 70th week and when that seven year period takes place.

This 70th week refers to the Lord’s wrath in Israel being unfaithful to Him and rejecting Him. The Lord had a covenant with Israel, they rejected that covenant “we have no king but Caesar”, so the 70th week involves a covenant that Israel makes with the AntiChrist. No better way to learn what a wonderful husband Jesus is than to be forced into a marriage with the Antichrist. In Hosea the Lord says He will go and return to His place until they seek His face earnestly. It was the Jews that demanded the divorce, not the Lord, but He knows the day will come when they seek His face earnestly.
  1. We need to be seeking the Lord’s face earnestly. That is what the rapture reveals. This is why the month of Elul is so interesting, you begin the month back to back and by the end of the month you are face to face with the Lord. Something happens during this month that causes you to turn around.
It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 it is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 it is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.
  1. Death is swallowed up in victory, this is also what we should be watching for. We are in the world but not of the world. We are dishonored in this world, but that sets the stage for us to be raised in glory. We stand against the powers that be in weakness, but when we are raised it is in power. We stand against the evil saying “the Lord rebuke thee” and right as they think they will destroy us the Lord snatches us out of the way and destroys them.
So then if the Antichrist is going to make a covenant with Israel to start the Tribulation he must emerge and be revealed prior to the start of the Tribulation. 2Thessalonians 2:3 let no man beguile you in any wise: for it will not be, except the falling away come first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition,
  1. So then the revealing of the AntiChrist would be another thing that we the believers would be watching for.

1. The apostasy, the falling away, will be yet one more thing we watch for. The purpose of the tribulation is to get those who rejected the Lord to repent, turn around, and seek His face earnestly. The first half will get the sleeping church to wake up and repent, the second half will get the nation of Israel to repent.
1Thessalonians 1: 10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, who delivereth us from the wrath to come.
  1. The wrath to come is another thing that we can watch for.
James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient over it, until it receive the early and latter rain.
  1. The Latter rain is another thing we can watch for.
1Peter 1:7 that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold that perisheth though it is proved by fire, may be found unto praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ:
  1. We can also look for the fire that proves our faith.
1Peter 1:13 Wherefore girding up the loins of your mind, be sober and set your hope perfectly on the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ
  1. We can also look for the grace that will be brought to us at this time.
1John 2:28 And now, my little children, abide in him; that, if he shall be manifested, we may have boldness, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. 29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one also that doeth righteousness is begotten of him.
  1. We can also look to those who doeth righteousness as our example.
Jude 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
  1. We can also look for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Conclusion

Revelation 2:25 Nevertheless that which ye have, hold fast till I come.

Focus on what you do have, not what you don’t.

3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and didst hear; and keep it, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

We have been charged to watch. Do not take up some excuse for why you can’t watch.

10 Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

In the end Keep the word of the Lord’s patience.
ZNP said
We can also learn that the 69th week ends when Jesus is crucified.I have for u the eagle song: we have not had that spirit here sence 1969 The song hotel california was about a spirit prison