Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

She ties the observations they are making with prophecy.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Daniel 9:3-23 Therefore consider the word and understand the vision

3 So I turned to the Lord God and pleaded with him in prayer and petition, in fasting, and in sackcloth and ashes. 4 I prayed to the Lord my God and confessed: “Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and keep his commandments, 5 we have sinned and done wrong. We have been wicked and have rebelled; we have turned away from your commands and laws. 6 We have not listened to your servants the prophets, who spoke in your name to our kings, our princes and our ancestors, and to all the people of the land.

This is what the tribulation and the end of the age is all about. God is great and awesome, He is not mocked, whatever a man sows this he shall reap. God keeps His covenant. We have a contract with God and God will honor that contract, it is called the New Testament and also the Old Testament. Both contracts are still in effect and will be kept by God. Keeping the laws of God are the requirements in the contract for us to keep. The most important law is to love God with your whole heart. Think of this covenant as a marriage covenant. When we sin and do wrong we are obligated to confess those sins, repent of those sins and make atonement. For example, if you stole $5,000 that would be a sin. You have to confess it, repent of it and also make atonement for it. Simply telling someone “sorry I stole $5,000 from you” is not sufficient, you need to return the money. But just returning the money would also not be sufficient, they could have been earning interest on the money. There are other issues that may have taken place from your theft. According to the Bible if you confess and repent without the police catching you then you need to repay double. You stole $5,000 you must pay back $10,000 to be at one, to make atonement for the theft. However, if you get caught by the police you now need to pay back five times, or $25,000. This is fair, you need to pay back the police and the courts as well as the victim. The gospel was offering people a chance to repent of their sins and pay for their sins by receiving Jesus' sacrifice on the cross. Stealing $5,000 is a relatively easy thing to atone for, but what if someone died, how do you pay for a death? You still need to confess, repent, and to the best of your ability make it right. But there will be sins that you can’t make right, if it were not for the Lord’s blood you could never be forgiven. But the end of the age is when the Lord deals with all those who refused to accept His sacrifice to atone for their sins. Daniel is also mentioning that many people refused to listen to the prophets, those that brought the gospel to them. Jeremiah 6:17 “I appointed watchmen over you and said ‘listen to the sound of the trumpet!’ But you said, ‘We will not listen’”.

7 “Lord, you are righteous, but this day we are covered with shame—the people of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem and all Israel, both near and far, in all the countries where you have scattered us because of our unfaithfulness to you. 8 We and our kings, our princes and our ancestors are covered with shame, Lord, because we have sinned against you. 9 The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him;10 we have not obeyed the Lord our God or kept the laws he gave us through his servants the prophets. 11 All Israel has transgressed your law and turned away, refusing to obey you.

This is the reason for the tribulation: unfaithfulness, sins, and rebellion against God. The world as a whole has turned away from God refusing to obey Him. So the solution is quite simple, obey the Lord. Repent of the sins, repent of the rebellion, repent of the unfaithfulness and obey the Lord. We have been scattered. If we weren’t scattered, if we were one even as the Lord was one with the Father then we could not be enslaved.

“Therefore the curses and sworn judgments written in the Law of Moses, the servant of God, have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against you. 12 You have fulfilled the words spoken against us and against our rulers by bringing on us great disaster. Under the whole heaven nothing has ever been done like what has been done to Jerusalem. 13 Just as it is written in the Law of Moses, all this disaster has come on us, yet we have not sought the favor of the Lord our God by turning from our sins and giving attention to your truth. 14 The Lord did not hesitate to bring the disaster on us, for the Lord our God is righteous in everything he does; yet we have not obeyed him.

This is good news or bad news depending on you. The fact that God has fulfilled all the words of the covenant in the curses can be seen as encouraging because He will also fulfill all the blessings of the covenant. This word is a testimony that God is faithful. What He says He will do He will do. So it is true that the disaster that is coming will be unprecedented, but it is also true that if we confess, repent and seek God’s favor He will be merciful and just. The Lord’s blood is still fully effective at making peace between us and God. There will come a day shortly where the gospel of grace will end, but at this moment anyone who confesses and repents will be saved. Whoever calls on the name of the Lord Jesus and believes that God has raised Him from the dead shall be saved.

15 “Now, Lord our God, who brought your people out of Egypt with a mighty hand and who made for yourself a name that endures to this day, we have sinned, we have done wrong. 16 Lord, in keeping with all your righteous acts, turn away your anger and your wrath from Jerusalem, your city, your holy hill. Our sins and the iniquities of our ancestors have made Jerusalem and your people an object of scorn to all those around us.

This is important. This chapter and the prophecy that he is going to give us is about Jerusalem. In 1948 the Jews returned to Israel, but not to Jerusalem. It was 1950 when Israel first recognized Jerusalem as their capital. Then in 2019 the United States recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel for the first time, and then in 2020 several more nations recognized Jerusalem as a result of the Abrahamic Accords. This is the 70 years that Jeremiah refers to where the Lord says I will come and get you after 70 years.

17 “Now, our God, hear the prayers and petitions of your servant. For your sake, Lord, look with favor on your desolate sanctuary.

This peace treaty is not just about Jerusalem but also about the temple. Yes, the temple in Jerusalem but also the church, the temple of God.

18 Give ear, our God, and hear; open your eyes and see the desolation of the city that bears your Name.We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy.

Righteous judgement can be cold and cruel. If God was simply a righteous God we would all see that judgement as cold and cruel. But God is also a merciful God.

19 Lord, listen! Lord, forgive! Lord, hear and act! For your sake, my God, do not delay, because your city and your people bear your Name.”

This vision is an answer to this prayer. The Lord did forgive, He did act. God sent His only begotten Son because He loved the world and so that the world might be saved.

20 While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel and making my request to the Lord my God for his holy hill— 21 while I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice. 22 He instructed me and said to me, “Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding.

Too many people think they can come to this topic skipping the confession, repentance and faith in a God who keeps His covenant, who is righteous and who is merciful. They skip over His love, and forgiveness and salvation. Therefore they don’t get insight and understanding they get crazy. All they can see is a cold, cruel God.

23 As soon as you began to pray, a word went out, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed.

God loves us. He says those that honor Me I will honor.

Therefore, consider the word and understand the vision:

Again, I will repeat, “therefore”. Everything that Daniel has prayed is a prerequisite to considering this word and understanding it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Rapture -- Resurrection from the dead

1 Corinthians 15:12 Now if Christ is preached that he hath been raised from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, neither hath Christ been raised: 14 and if Christ hath not been raised, then is our preaching vain, your faith also is vain. 15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we witnessed of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, neither hath Christ been raised: 17 and if Christ hath not been raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 18 Then they also that are fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If we have only hoped in Christ in this life, we are of all men most pitiable. 20 But now hath Christ been raised from the dead, the first-fruits of them that are asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first-fruits; then they that are Christ’s, at his coming.

It is very clear from from Paul’s ministry that the rapture, the resurrection of the saints and the resurrection of Jesus are all the same thing. Jesus resurrection is the first of many, we believe in the rapture because we believe in Jesus resurrection. If you don’t believe in the rapture then in reality you don’t believe Jesus resurrected and in that case what is the point of your faith? You have a faith based on liars.

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I come again, and will receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Consider the Lord’s word “where I am, there ye may be also” in light of the fact that the Lord is in resurrection.

1 Thessalonians 13 But we would not have you ignorant, brethren, concerning them that fall asleep; that ye sorrow not, even as the rest, who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also that are fallen asleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

We believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so those believers who have died will also rise again. The doctrine of the resurrection is the doctrine of the rapture at the end of the age.

1Thessalonians 1: 10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, who delivereth us from the wrath to come.

Who delivers us from the wrath to come? It is the one who was resurrected from the dead. That will be our salvation, resurrection from the dead, only Jesus is equipped to do that.

What manner of time will the rapture be?

Revelation 3:10 Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

This is one of the verses that supports a “pre tribulation” rapture. However, compare this with what James says:

James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient over it, until it receive the early and latter rain. 8 Be ye also patient; establish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord is at hand. 9 Murmur not, brethren, one against another, that ye be not judged: behold, the judge standeth before the doors.

The judge stands before the doors is a reference to the Feast of Trumpets. That is when the doors are opened, it begins the ten days of awe, Jacob’s trouble, which is the “hour of trial” to try them that dwell upon the earth. This tells us that this rapture takes place before the tribulation which begins with the Feast of Trumpets. This also tells us that we will be receiving the latter rain prior to the rapture. The rapture is likened to the harvest at the end of the agricultural year prior to Rosh Hashana, the Feast of Trumpets. So not only is the rapture before the Feast of Trumpets, it is right before it. This term “the hour of trial” is quite specific. Not just the day of the Lord or the Tribulation, I would argue that “the hour of trial precedes the Tribulation, even by a few weeks.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come forth, my people, out of her, that ye have no fellowship with her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues: 5 for her sins have reached even unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6 Render unto her even as she rendered, and double unto her the double according to her works: in the cup which she mingled, mingle unto her double. 7 How much soever she glorified herself, and waxed wanton, so much give her of torment and mourning: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall in no wise see mourning. 8 Therefore in one day shall her plagues come, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire; for strong is the Lord God who judged her. 9 And the kings of the earth, who committed fornication and lived wantonly with her, shall weep and wail over her, when they look upon the smoke of her burning, 10 standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the strong city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

“Come out of her my people” indicates the people of God and the church have become mixed up with this Great Babylon and the call goes out to leave prior to this judgement. If you don’t heed the call you will be like those in Sardis:

Revelation 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and didst hear; and keep it, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

He tells us very clearly that we can know when this “hour of judgement” will come upon “thee”. It is coming upon Babylon, if you had come out of her it wouldn’t have come upon you, this only happens because you don’t repent, you don’t watch, and you don’t heed the Lord’s word.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Local news shows Nibiru

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Daniel 9:24-27 Seventy sevens are decreed

24 “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

Verse 24 is a very big verse. There is no need to read further until you understand this verse. The number seven is composed of 3 + 4. The number three signifies the triune God, the number four signifies the creation or specifically the four living creatures. The number 7 is God added to His creation. Seventy is 10 x 7. The number 5 signifies the responsibility of our hands and feet. It is 4 (creature) plus 1 (God). The things we do with our hands, our works, and the places we go with our feet need to be accountable to God. The number 2 is a testimony. The works of our hands and the paths of our feet need to be a testimony of God + Man. This can explain why they would be in Babylon for seventy years, it was a complete judgement on the sins of Israel both for the works of their hands and the paths of their feet. But what does ‘seventy sevens’ mean? This is a witness of both heaven and earth. The New Jerusalem is the ultimate consummation of the divine revelation. It will be a witness to both heaven and earth. This period of time, the seventy sevens is a time for the transgressions to be finished, to put an end to sin, and to atone for wickedness (to pay for what we have done). 1532 is when Portugal began shipping slaves to Brazil, it was the beginning of the slave trade. That was 489 years ago, almost 490 which is seventy sevens. Think of the prayers that have gone up to God in these last 490 years. Right now we are seeing transgression and sin and wickedness to an extent we could never have imagined. The lies and hypocrisy are astounding. The mainstream media is now quoting Mein Kampf referring to the questions surrounding the election as “the big lie”. They are calling for the deprogramming of 75 million Americans, passing laws that would make it illegal to question if elections were conducted honestly, and having loyalty pledges for government employees. It is as though we are watching the cup get filled to the brim with transgressions, sins and wickedness. Our Vice President is descended from slave holders and our President is closely aligned with the most racist senators in our history.

Meanwhile this period of time will be used to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up the vision and the prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy place. That is the purpose of human history during this time. We have needed this time to learn about the consequences of sin, to learn that the wages of sin is death. Like a little seed sins grow and ultimately you reap death. A major focus of this prophecy is paying for these sins. Jesus' death “redeemed” us, He paid the price for our sins. The good news is that you can receive that by faith. The bad news is that if you don’t receive it then at the end of the age the bill will come due and if you haven’t received Jesus redemption then you will be required to pay the price. At the same time as sin has been getting worse and worse the Lord has been doing a secret, mysterious work with the church, His kingdom. The end of this age will not only result in the judgement of sin, it will also see the unveiling of the church, His kingdom established in righteousness. In addition to all this during this time we had the entire New Testament written. Finally, the most holy place signifies man’s spirit, when Jesus was crucified the way to the most holy place was opened and our spirit has been anointed with “The Spirit”. All of these things are being accomplished during this time, so don’t get distracted by the judgement on sin, that is only one small portion of what is being done.

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem

The seventy weeks begins with the word to go and rebuild Jerusalem. Daniel had been carried off to Babylon, Jeremiah told him they would be there for 70 years, at the end of this time there will be a decree to the Jews to return and rebuild Jerusalem. That word starts the clock on this ‘70 7’s’.

until the Anointed One,

The anointed one refers to “the Christ” or the Messiah.

the ruler,

The ruler refers to the Lord.

comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’

This accurately predicts the time that Jesus will come if you understand each week to equal 7 years.

It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

The books of Ezra and Nehemiah cover this period in Israel’s history where they returned and rebuilt Jerusalem and the temple. They describe having to work on the wall of the city with their sword by their side. It was a perilous time.

26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.

“The anointed one will be put to death” refers to the crucifixion of Jesus.

The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.

This refers to the Roman army that destroyed Jerusalem and the temple after Jesus' crucifixion.

The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

This refers to the age of grace. There are other prophecies that go into this in greater detail, once Jerusalem and the Temple are destroyed there is a gap in the seventy sevens. It comes after 69 sevens and before the seventieth seven.

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’

Again, there are other prophecies that indicate that this “he” here refers to the antichrist. This does not refer to the covenant that God had with His people, that covenant has already been confirmed and would not be referred to as “a” covenant but as “the” covenant. Antichrist confirms “a” covenant with Israel and “with many” which we understand to refer to the UN for one seven, the last seven years of this age, which we call the tribulation.

In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.

This verse indicates that the sacrifices and offerings have been renewed, as a result we understand this to mean that the Temple has been rebuilt. He “puts an end to the sacrifice and offering” again refers to the Antichrist breaking this covenant in the middle of the tribulation. The term “midst” sort of indicates the middle, and the middle of seven years would be around three and half years. This is why we think the tribulation is divided into two parts, the first half and the second half.

And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”

This is very clear that the “he” cannot refer to the Lord or to God. It also makes it very clear that the temple has been rebuilt. There are other prophecies that confirm that it is the antichrist who breaks this covenant and sets himself up in the temple, which is an abomination.

This is a super simple summary. There are those who spend years on these prophecies.

You will be judged on transgressions, sins, and how well you have made peace with God. Remember, as believers we don’t just get judged for sins we commit, we get judged if we see someone sinning and don’t tell them. We will also be judged on the works of our hands and the paths of our feet. We will be judged for the work we have done to build up the kingdom as fellow workers of God. We will be judged on our ministry of the word and the Spirit.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Fatima's third Secret

“A Wicked Council… The Church will Bleed from all Her Wounds”

In May of 1994 — 77 years after Our Lady first appeared to the three children at Fatima, Portugal — a French priest by the name of Raymond Arnette was listening to a CD entitled Mysterium Fidei, with French lyrics and sung by French choirs. As he was listening devoutly, suddenly the music faded into the background and a clear voice, which was perceived quite normally and not as an interior inspiration, said: “L’eglise saignera de toutes ses plaies”, that is, “The Church will bleed from all her wounds.”

Then, there followed this text:

There will be a wicked council planned and prepared that will change the countenance of the Church. Many will lose the Faith; confusion will reign everywhere. The sheep will search for their shepherds in vain.

A schism will tear apart the holy tunic of My Son. This will be the end of times, foretold in the Holy Scriptures and recalled to memory by Me in many places. The abomination of abominations will reach its peak and it will bring the chastisement announced at La Salette. My Son’s arm, which I will not be able to hold back anymore, will punish this poor world, which must expiate its crimes.

One will only speak about wars and revolutions. The elements of nature will be unchained and will cause anguish even among the best (the most courageous). The Church will bleed from all Her wounds. Happy are they who will persevere and search for refuge in My Heart, because in the end My Immaculate Heart will triumph.

After this message, Fr. Arnette only heard one more sentence: “This is the Third Secret of Fatima.”

She had written the third secret privately at the orders of the Bishop and given it to the Catholic church.

Here is what the Catholic church said it was:

The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fátima, on 13 July 1917.

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

However, despite misleading the world as to what was said the Vatican invested in two very expensive telescopes and an observatory for watching for objects in the solar system. It appears that there is a system of planets and moons called Nibiru that orbit a brown dwarf star called Nemesis and this Brown dwarf star orbits our sun on an extremely elliptical orbit that could take more than 3,000 years.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
According to that NASA scientist people at NASA that didn't have a spot in their underground bunker were let go so they could go and build their own concrete shelter.

At about the same time the Whitehouse built their own underground bunker.

https://offgridsurvival.com/whitehousebunker/

One interesting point, they claim the reason huge civilizations in the past simply disappeared was because of this Nibiru system passing the earth in the past.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It just occurred to me that referring to the US as the Great Babylon is misleading, it should more accurately be called the multinational corporations. So yes, the US does have many deep water ports and yes many of these industries that can be described as the wine would have started in the US like McDonald's, Coke, and Hollywood. But the idea of prostitution and having many lovers is easily seen in multinational corporations. She sits upon the seven hills, that has to include North America, so the US is simply one of the continents that this whore sits on.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Lightning strikes are up 34% in the last year in India. This is what they are anticipating with the approach of Nibiru. It will become so bad that it starts fires with the electric wires and destroys electric power generators.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Esther 9 -- There must be a thorough reckoning

1 Now in the twelfth month, the month of Adar, on the thirteenth day of Adar when the king’s command and his edict were about to be executed, on the [very] day that the enemies of the Jews had planned for a massacre of them, it was turned to the contrary and the Jews had rule over those who hated them. 2 The Jews gathered together in their cities throughout all the provinces of King Ahasuerus to lay hands on such as sought their hurt; and no man could withstand them, for the fear of them had fallen upon all the peoples. 3 And all the princes of the provinces and the chief rulers and the governors and they who attended to the king’s business helped the Jews, because the fear of Mordecai had fallen upon them.

Have a backbone, trust in the fact that deep calleth unto deep. You are not the only one who will respond to righteousness and truth. There are people in every walk of life who will as well. Reject the vaccine mandate, regardless of whether or not you got the shot you know it is wrong.

4 For Mordecai was great in the king’s palace; and his fame went forth throughout all the provinces, for the man Mordecai became more and more powerful.

It is critical that we are speaking the truth. These fake news sites sacrificed the only thing of value that they had which is that people trusted them to tell the truth. Once you lose that no one will listen to you anymore. If Mordecai becomes more and more powerful it is because people know that he speaks the truth and that they can trust him.

5 So the Jews smote all their enemies with the sword, slaughtering and destroying them, and did as they chose with those who hated them.

Our sword is the Spirit which is the word of God. This rebellion was not just Haman and his sons, the enemies to the church are far and wide, organized under this Freemason and Illuminati coalition.

6 In Shushan, the capital itself, the Jews slew and destroyed 500 men. 7 And they killed Parshandatha, 8 Dalphon, Aspatha, Poratha, Adalia, 9 Aridatha, Parmashta, Arisai, Aridai, 10 And Vaizatha, the ten sons of Haman son of Hammedatha, the Jews’ enemy; but on the spoil they laid not their hands.

So who knows who these people were, but today the names are Facebook, Twitter, CNN, etc. However, you cannot touch the spoil! If anyone is doing this to get rich or plunder these companies they will be exposed and suffer the same judgement. The focus and goal must be on the truth and on righteousness.

11 On that day the number of those who were slain in Shushan, the capital, was brought before the king. 12 And the king said to Esther the queen, The Jews have slain and destroyed 500 men in Shushan, the capital, and the ten sons of Haman. What then have they done in the rest of the king’s provinces! Now what is your petition? It shall be granted to you. Or what is your request further? It shall be done. 13 Then said Esther, If it pleases the king, let it be granted to the Jews which are in Shushan to do tomorrow also according to this day’s decree, and let [the dead bodies of] Haman’s ten sons be hanged on the gallows.

Let’s be honest here, there must be a thorough reckoning. Treason is serious and that is what is taking place here. These people must be held accountable, we must have thorough investigations, thorough trials, we must clean up the corruption. Today is "the tomorrow" that Esther was talking about.

14 And the king commanded it to be done; the decree was given in Shushan, and they hanged [the bodies of] Haman’s ten sons. 15 And the Jews that were in Shushan gathered together on the fourteenth day also of the month of Adar and slew 300 men in Shushan, but on the spoil they laid not their hands. 16 And the other Jews who were in the king’s provinces gathered to defend their lives and had relief and rest from their enemies and slew of them that hated them 75,000; but on the spoil they laid not their hands.

Right now the US is being watched by the rest of the world with great concern. However, after this the rest of the world will look on us in awe, seeing how to stand up to the corruption that they live with every day. We will be that shining city on a hill. They are going to see that Esther is more than just a pretty face. From this day forward the world will respect the church, the people of God.

17 This was done on the thirteenth day of the month of Adar, and on the fourteenth day they rested and made it a day of feasting and gladness. 18 But the Jews who were in Shushan [Susa] assembled on the thirteenth day and on the fourteenth, and on the fifteenth day they rested and made it a day of feasting and gladness. 19 Therefore the Jews of the villages, who dwell in the unwalled towns, make the fourteenth day of the month of Adar a day of gladness and feasting, a holiday, and a day for sending choice portions to one another.

According to Colossians the festivals and feast days are “a shadow of things to come but the Body is Christ”. We need to learn to pay careful attention to the calendar and the high holy days because they are significant, full of meaning, and are a prophetic vision of the future. Esther shows how this world will be judged at the end of the age. This book shows how the focal point for this judgement will be with this one superpower where you are not permitted to refer to God, where the leaders are chosen with a year long beauty contest, and where the people of God live. But even though they are in the world they are not of the world.

20 And Mordecai recorded these things, and he sent letters to all the Jews who were in all the provinces of the King Ahasuerus, both near and far, 21 To command them to keep the fourteenth day of the month of Adar and also the fifteenth, yearly, 22 As the days on which the Jews got rest from their enemies, and as the month which was turned for them from sorrow to gladness and from mourning into a holiday—that they should make them days of feasting and gladness, days of sending choice portions to one another and gifts to the poor.

You will learn to appreciate every person from the least to the greatest. You will see that your salvation came from people you never expected because you are both taking a stand for the Lord and it is by the Spirit of God that the victory will be had.

23 So the Jews undertook to do as they had begun and as Mordecai had written to them—24 Because Haman son of Hammedatha, the Agagite, the enemy of all the Jews, had plotted against the Jews to destroy them and had cast Pur, that is, the lot, [to find a lucky day] to crush and consume and destroy them.

They gambled and lost.

25 But when Esther brought the matter before the king, he commanded in writing that Haman’s wicked scheme which he had devised against the Jews should return upon his own head, and that he and his sons should be hanged on the gallows.

Basic principle, if you dig a pit you will fall into it.

26 Therefore they called these days Purim, after the name Pur [lot]. Therefore, because of all that was in this letter and what they had faced in this matter and what had happened to them, 27 The Jews ordained and took it upon themselves and their descendants and all who joined them that without fail every year they would keep these two days at the appointed time and as it was written, 28 That these days should be remembered (imprinted on their minds) and kept throughout every generation in every family, province, and city, and that these days of Purim should never cease from among the Jews, nor the commemoration of them cease among their descendants. 29 Then Queen Esther, the daughter of Abihail, with Mordecai the Jew, gave full power [written authority], confirming this second letter about Purim.

This is one of the holiest days in the Jewish calendar. The judgement at the end of the age will come, do not gamble with your life and with eternity, trust in God. Obey God, refuse evil, stand for righteousness. Let the law of God be imprinted on your mind.

30 And letters were sent to all the Jews, to the 127 provinces of the kingdom of Ahasuerus, in words of peace and truth, 31 To confirm that these days of Purim should be observed at their appointed times, as Mordecai the Jew and Queen Esther had commanded [the Jews], and as they had ordained for themselves and for their descendants in the matter of their fasts and their lamenting. 32 And the command of Esther confirmed these observances of Purim, and it was written in the book.

This book explains what Purim is

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I found the whole account of Fatima's third secret to be marvelous the way the Lord played the evil leadership of the Catholic church (Post 1911). He tells her to say it is secret, they order her so let them know, they lie about it, but now that they know it they get their own astronomy observatory and very sophisticated telescope which they name Lucifer. They, working in conjunction with NASA (Post 1912) are able to determine when this thing will hit down to the day, the hour and even the minute. They announce this to all the world leaders in 2003 who then begin building underground cities and bunkers. They warn the rich and elite who also build their own bunkers but cannot help but encode this in all the movies, tv shows and songs as though they are mocking all those who don't know. It is like they want to be able to say "ha, ha, we told you and you were too stupid to see it". The Lord talks about that attitude as well in His judgement on their evil and wickedness. All of these actions from lying about Fatima's third secret, to making movies mocking all those dumb sheeple who are unable to see the coming destruction, all of those sins they will have to account for.

But it also shows how pathetic and miserable they are. They get one tiny little word from God and they are able to make decades of apocalyptic TV, Movies and Songs out of it. They condemn themselves when they condemn God and yet without Him they would be nothing.

Anyway, here is further "predictive programming" on this coming cataclysmic event.