Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Samuel 23 -- The country becomes clear who the real problem is.

There are some chapters in the Bible which are just completely absurd. For example, 1Samuel 23 David is gone, he has fled, and yet King Saul is so concerned with killing David that he doesn’t care about the Philistines robbing Israel? This would be like in the midst of a pandemic that came from a bioweapons lab in China, that at this time our government was more concerned with impeaching Trump who has already left office. I know, absurd. The biggest crime in human history, millions of people dead, the world's economy in ruins, and our leaders think the biggest threat is some guy running for reelection in four years? No wonder people have a hard time believing the Bible.

Saul brought his whole army there to catch David but not to protect the town from the Philistines? Come on, man! Can anyone believe this? It would be like politicians saying year after year after year that walls don’t work and you can’t use the military to maintain order in the US only to then surround Washington DC with barbed wire and 25,000 troops.

Or it would be like someone running for President talking about how crucial the transportation network is for maintaining a smooth running economy and then causing a complete collapse of this same network as president by mandating the vaccine so that truck drivers cannot go to the ports to pick up the containers.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The US government is fully prepared for the coming Cataclysm

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
At an hour he is not aware of

Luke 12:46 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelievers.

Just heard an amazing interpretation of this verse. As this "dragon system" passes the earth it will affect the tilt of our axis and the rate of rotation. These are the two things that impact our measure of time. Not only so but this system is composed of a brown dwarf star. This means when it is far away it is hard to see without a special infrared telescope, but up close it will be like a second sun. All of these factors mean it will be very difficult to tell what hour it is. Time is going to be messed up. It could be broad daylight at "midnight", it could be that the rate of rotation slows down and 12 noon could last for hours.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Rumors

Matthew 24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Interesting that the book of Luke does not have this verse, it is only in Matthew and Mark. Again, there is an interesting interpretation that the three gospels are written for three groups, Luke for those raptured pre "hour of trial" Mark for those left behind, and Matthew for the Jews.

Ezekiel 7:26 Calamity upon calamity will come, and rumor upon rumor. They will go searching for a vision from the prophet, priestly instruction in the law will cease, the counsel of the elders will come to an end.

This verse suggests that Matthew and Mark use this verse because it indicates that the prophet, the priest and the counsel of the elders has ended. They were taken away at the rapture.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Climate Change?

If you think this wild weather is due to people burning fossil fuel then how do you explain the rise in Earthquakes.

During the 30 year period from 1940 through 1969 we had a total of 6,949 Earthquakes with a magnitude of 4.5 or greater.

So far during 2021 we have had 7,206 Earthquakes with a magnitude of 4.5 or greater.

That is rate about 38 times greater than during the 30 year period (40s, 50s and 60s).

How gullible do you have to be to believe this is due to climate change, but even if you still do explain this to me, during 2020 because of the pandemic we had the biggest reduction in the burning of fossil fuel ever. Why would such a huge decrease in the burning of fossil fuel trigger such incredible Earthquake activity?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Psalm 2 -- Therefore you kings, be warned

1 Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain?

The Platform in the Democrats National convention discussed religious freedom in the US -- Following their promised protection of free exercise and celebration of tolerance, the Democrats added a condition: “Democrats believe that freedom of religion and the right to believe — or not to believe — are fundamental human rights. We will never use protection of that right as a cover for discrimination.” The platform also contained a promise to “reject the Trump Administration’s use of broad religious exemptions to allow businesses, medical providers, social service agencies, and others to discriminate.” This reference to exemptions refers to a religious school wanting the teachers and staff to be an example of Jesus teaching. So although the law prohibits discrimination it is difficult to follow the precepts of the New Testament without exercising discrimination. For example, they state that you have the freedom not to believe in the context of not allowing any exemptions. Presumably an atheist would be able to apply for a job at a religious school and they would not be allowed to require faith as a criteria. Also, many of these religious institutions were given a waver where they were not required to have abortion as part of their health plan. Now we see other executive actions taken by Biden to require all religious organizations to allow anyone to identify as any gender. This applies to the use of bathrooms, locker rooms and other facilities. So an “all girls school” could no longer discriminate against a boy who identifies as a girl. Recently christian schools have been charged with a crime because they are not allowing transgender men to use women's locker rooms and bathrooms. We have seen them do away with religious exemptions with regard to the vaccine which is made from aborted babies. But what could be clearer that they have conspired to do away with Evangelical Christians than this: The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election, Time Magazine, February 4th. This story lays out how they plotted to steal the election. It is an example of “the ends justifies the means”. They are boasting in criminal behavior because “they won”.

2 The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, 3 “Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.”

China closed all the churches nationwide due to the Corona virus and then instituted harsh new regulations in order for them to reopen. China has banned religious education and all unregistered church worship. This is essentially banning any worship in the homes. Sermons need to be based on Xi’s sayings, patriotic songs replace hymns, portraits of Xi JinPing are put up in the sanctuary replacing any other pictures. The Uighurs, an islamic minority in China, are put into reeducation camps with forced abortions and forced sterilizations. North Korea, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya, Pakistan are just a few of the countries with extreme persecution against the church. Canada and Australia have been arresting pastors for holding church services. The entire world is moving towards the Chinese model of a totalitarian state. It is quite clear that BLM is a marxist organization and that the Critical Race Theory is similar to the way the communists have infiltrated other societies and prepared the way for overthrow through revolution.

4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.

What we have seen recently is multiple floods, typhoons, and hurricanes in China and also in the US. A mega fire in California so large many of the fires are simply left to burn as we don’t have enough resources to fight them. These fires threaten to spread to Oregon, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico. Many people are watching to see how many dams and dykes will be breached. China has 94,000 aging dams, a couple have collapsed this year and people fear many more will collapse in the very near future. The pandemic and disasters are giving a one two punch to the global economy. China has increased their food imports dramatically with a potential famine looming over the country. The cost for electricity has tripled and they have rolling blackouts throughout the country. Likewise protests have erupted in the US and around the world. No one has walked away from the claims of election fraud no matter how many have claimed it was “over”, “time to move on”, “debunked”, etc. Rather the evidence is already sufficient to decertify Arizona's results, meanwhile election workers in Georgia have hired a top criminal lawyer to defend them, while at the same time Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire are all moving towards doing complete forensic audits in their states. There is no way for them to escape, and everyday the noose tightens. Biden's approval has plummeted, inflation is rampant and the country is united in scoffing at him with their "F Joe Biden" chants.

5 He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, 6 “I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.” 7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.

It is a major insult for these governments to try and dictate to the church how to behave, what to say, what to sing and who to revere. When you look at what they did in this election it was government of the tech giants, by the bureaucrats, and for oligarchs. You have violated the US constitution. These people are in rebellion against God who installed Jesus as Lord and against Jesus Christ, Lord of all.

8 Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. 9 You will break them with a rod of iron; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”

It is time for the church to rise up in prayer. These tech giants need to be shattered into pieces. We need to use anti trust laws to break them into pieces. All of these companies that are "too big to fail" must be broken up like AT&T was years ago.

10 Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling. 12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

The whole world has seen what has happened and been warned. Australia, Germany, France, Poland, Uganda and Mexico have already responded to this warning. Texas, Florida, Missouri, Wyoming, and North Dakota have already responded to the warning. The people of California have been warned and are responding. Russia is now censoring google and Twitter. The ratings of the "Mainstream" media have fallen so low it is ridiculous to call them mainstream. Steve Bannon who they mocked and ridiculed has 100 viewers for every viewer they have.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
EverGrande does not officially default until the 23rd of October, if that happens the chain reactions should take place on the 24th.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Separate the waters from the waters.

The waters depict people, some are taken up above the firmament, others are left below in the sea.

Let it divide -- numerical value is 117

Between -- numerical value is 62

This message is to the Gentiles. Psalm 117 divides the whole Bible. There are 594 chapters before it and 594 chapters after it. This chapter separates the word of God.

Psalm 117
1 Praise the Lord, all you nations;
extol him, all you peoples.
2 For great is his love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever.

Be prepared to be divided.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ps 119:
כ Kaph
81 My soul faints with longing for your salvation,
but I have put my hope in your word.
82 My eyes fail, looking for your promise;
I say, “When will you comfort me?”
83 Though I am like a wineskin in the smoke,
I do not forget your decrees.
84 How long must your servant wait?
When will you punish my persecutors?
85 The arrogant dig pits to trap me,
contrary to your law.
86 All your commands are trustworthy;
help me, for I am being persecuted without cause.
87 They almost wiped me from the earth,
but I have not forsaken your precepts.
88 In your unfailing love preserve my life,
that I may obey the statutes of your mouth.

This is how the saints feel right before the rapture.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Do you want to stand firm?

Psalm 119:
89 Your word, Lord, is eternal;

it stands firm in the heavens.

Be filled with the word of the Lord.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A picture of the rapture and the Antichrist

1Kings 1:1 When King David was very old, he could not keep warm even when they put covers over him. 2 So his attendants said to him, “Let us look for a young virgin to serve the king and take care of him. She can lie beside him so that our lord the king may keep warm.”

3 Then they searched throughout Israel for a beautiful young woman and found Abishag, a Shunammite, and brought her to the king. 4 The woman was very beautiful; she took care of the king and waited on him, but the king had no sexual relations with her.

5 Now Adonijah, whose mother was Haggith, put himself forward and said, “I will be king.” So he got chariots and horses ready, with fifty men to run ahead of him. 6 (His father had never rebuked him by asking, “Why do you behave as you do?” He was also very handsome and was born next after Absalom.)

Adonijah means "Lord God", He is making himself to be God. He represents the Antichrist. Before the Antichrist comes forward the beautiful girl must go into the palace of the king, and the word Shunammite means "perfect peace". That is the rapture.

Song of Songs 6:
10 Who is this that appears like the dawn,
fair as the moon, bright as the sun,
majestic as the stars in procession?

He
11 I went down to the grove of nut trees
to look at the new growth in the valley,
to see if the vines had budded
or the pomegranates were in bloom.
12 Before I realized it,
my desire set me among the royal chariots of my people.

Friends
13 Come back, come back, O Shulammite;
come back, come back, that we may gaze on you!

He

Why would you gaze on the Shulammite
as on the dance of Mahanaim?

This is a picture of the rapture, the Shulammite is taken in royal chariots. Mahanaim is where they made Ishbosheth king instead of David (like choosing Biden instead of Trump). When the rapture takes place then the antichrist comes forward.

Aug 20, 2021
A picture of the rapture and the Antichrist

1Kings 1:1 When King David was very old, he could not keep warm even when they put covers over him. 2 So his attendants said to him, “Let us look for a young virgin to serve the king and take care of him. She can lie beside him so that our lord the king may keep warm.”

3 Then they searched throughout Israel for a beautiful young woman and found Abishag, a Shunammite, and brought her to the king. 4 The woman was very beautiful; she took care of the king and waited on him, but the king had no sexual relations with her.

5 Now Adonijah, whose mother was Haggith, put himself forward and said, “I will be king.” So he got chariots and horses ready, with fifty men to run ahead of him. 6 (His father had never rebuked him by asking, “Why do you behave as you do?” He was also very handsome and was born next after Absalom.)

Adonijah means "Lord God", He is making himself to be God. He represents the Antichrist. Before the Antichrist comes forward the beautiful girl must go into the palace of the king, and the word Shunammite means "perfect peace". That is the rapture.
Adonijah = the lord is yah not lord god,,,eli at the like Elijah has at the beginning by the way Jah is Ya. Elijah means god is yah or yahovah....hope its not to much

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Micah 7 -- October, 2021

Israel’s Misery
7 What misery is mine!
I am like one who gathers summer fruit
at the gleaning of the vineyard;
there is no cluster of grapes to eat,
none of the early figs that I crave.

A very good description of the time of year. What we call the Fall this calls "the gleaning". I have a fig tree, I have eaten all the early figs. There are still a few figs left which have not yet ripened. I have pruned away all branches that did not bear fruit hoping to get more sap to that fruit. My point is that right now is the time that Micah is describing.

2 The faithful have been swept from the land;
not one upright person remains.

This verse refers to the rapture. It corresponds to Jeremiah which says that "summer is past and I am not saved". You have to understand that the Bible only refers to two seasons, summer and winter. There is no Fall or Spring. So summer ends when the harvest ends which is approximately October 31st (they have a different calendar from the Gregorian calendar).

Everyone lies in wait to shed blood;
they hunt each other with nets.
3 Both hands are skilled in doing evil;
the ruler demands gifts,
the judge accepts bribes,
the powerful dictate what they desire—
they all conspire together.

This is what we are seeing today. The deep state organizes false flag events, they lie in wait to shed blood like they did on January 6th, they hunt each other to catch them in nets like those who have been put into solitary confinement for trespassing. They are skilled in doing evil, they have raised it to an art form, even Hunter Biden doing his money laundering with his "artwork". The rulers are taking bribes, the judges are taking bribes, the vaccine mandate is their dictating to the masses what they desire, and the whole pandemic shows how they all conspire together.

4 The best of them is like a brier,
the most upright worse than a thorn hedge.
The day God visits you has come,
the day your watchmen sound the alarm.
Now is the time of your confusion.

This is there confusion, not the saints. The faithful have all been caught up, swept from the land. The people left behind are surrounded now like being stuck in the middle of a thorn hedge and they are completely confused.

5 Do not trust a neighbor;
put no confidence in a friend.
Even with the woman who lies in your embrace
guard the words of your lips.
6 For a son dishonors his father,
a daughter rises up against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
a man’s enemies are the members of his own household.

Once again, this shows us the "manner of time" of the Lord's coming. It will be a "cancel culture" where you have to watch the words of your lips otherwise you will be cancelled, fired, and ruined. You can't trust your kids, your wife, your in-laws. Do you want to know what hell is, it is where a man's enemies are the members of his own household.

7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me.

This is working for the salvation of those who are left behind. Some Christians were willing to compromise, to go along to get along, to tolerate the woman Jezebel. But once the faithful Antipas and all the other faithful saints who were "against all" are removed the real nature of this wicked world is revealed. This turns them to hope in the Lord, to call on the Lord, their Savior, to trust that Jesus will hear them.