Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A little secret in prayer

15 For this cause I also, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which is among you, and the love which ye show toward all the saints, 16 cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him; 18 having the eyes of your heart enlightened, that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19 and what the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to that working of the strength of his might 20 which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and made him to sit at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule, and authority, and power, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 and he put all things in subjection under his feet, and gave him to be head over all things to the church, 23 which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Praying the word of God is a great way to pray that God's will would be done. I have often heard people encourage you to change the word "you" to me. Pray that the Lord would give me a spirit of wisdom, that my heart would be enlightened, and that I might know what is the hope of His calling. These are valid prayers, but I would encourage you not to change the wording. Praying for others is a really powerful secret. Pray for those who are going to hear you speak, or who are going to receive the letter you have written to them (as Paul did here). What better way to know what is the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints?

This is what make believers in the Lord different from all other faiths, we have love for one another, we pray for one another. In every religion the people pray for their heart to be enlightened, but in the Lord we pray for one another to be enlightened. If you are sharing any light you get then any light you get benefits the whole body.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Jeremiah 9:10-26 You had better learn how to wail

10 I will weep and wail for the mountains and take up a lament concerning the wilderness grasslands. They are desolate and untraveled, and the lowing of cattle is not heard. The birds have all fled and the animals are gone. 11 “I will make Jerusalem a heap of ruins, a haunt of jackals; and I will lay waste the towns of Judah so no one can live there.” 12 Who is wise enough to understand this? Who has been instructed by the Lord and can explain it? Why has the land been ruined and laid waste like a desert that no one can cross?

We have just learned that the Biden family has been selling influence all over the world, but that China is the key country with business dealings in excess of $1 billion. Is it any wonder that all the manufacturing jobs go to China while the politicians make promises to get a fair trade agreement with China but never deliver on that promise?

13 The Lord said, “It is because they have forsaken my law, which I set before them; they have not obeyed me or followed my law. 14 Instead, they have followed the stubbornness of their hearts;they have followed the Baals, as their ancestors taught them.” 15 Therefore this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “See, I will make this people eat bitter food and drink poisoned water. 16 I will scatter them among nations that neither they nor their ancestors have known, and I will pursue them with the sword until I have made an end of them.”

I have discovered that many Americans do not understand any of this. They don’t know how devastating it is to the economy to lose manufacturing jobs. They don’t understand how voter fraud could be “very rare” and yet change an election. They don’t understand how 0.04% of the popular vote could equal 7.4% of the electoral college votes, the only votes that matter.

Voter Fraud is very rare and other lies.

Let's consider this election as an example.

1. Many people think the election can turn on two "swing states" which refer to states where the vote is very close. So you don't need voter fraud in 48 states, so right there you can say that 96% of the states don't have any voter fraud.

2. These states are called "swing states" because they are closely contested. Let's say 10 million people vote in the state, 100% of those votes can be legitimate. No fraud. But now one candidate has 5,100,000 votes and the other has 4,900,000 votes. The election hinges on 200,000 votes, not 10 million. So if I have voter fraud on 200,000 votes that is only 2% of the votes in that state, and that state is only 1 out of 50 which is also 2%. So then 99.96% of the vote can be legitimate, and yet that 0.04% that is fraudulent.

Still how can such a tiny amount affect the election?

Pennsylvania has 20 electoral votes, if you win the state, even by a very tiny margin you get all the electoral votes. That is 7.4% of the electoral college votes needed to win. So manipulating 0.04% of votes turns into a 7.4% swing in the electoral college. A close election will generally be decided by 7% of the vote.

17 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Consider now! Call for the wailing women to come; send for the most skillful of them. 18 Let them come quickly and wail over us till our eyes overflow with tears and water streams from our eyelids. 19 The sound of wailing is heard from Zion: ‘How ruined we are! How great is our shame! We must leave our land because our houses are in ruins.’”

How did our education become so poor that people don’t know about the electoral college and don’t understand simple math? The schools are run by the cities, and the school system is a great way the politicians can sell themselves like prostitutes. You give them $1 million for their campaign and then they give you a contract for $10 million to supply the schools. Our schools were forced to switch out all our desks and chairs after the last election. Why? We had no issue with the desks, what we needed was $70,000 for tutoring and instead we got $500,000 worth of desks we didn’t want or need. Well these desks were triangles, a very useless design unless you put four of them together to form a square. These desks require the kids to sit in groups of four, which is a slick way to lower standards. Now four kids get the credit for the work they produce. Consider your own experience in school when you did group work, did everyone pull their own weight? No teacher wanted this, but it was forced upon us, and it gets worse. Not only do they waste $500,000 for the school making it look like our schools are well funded, but then they have to create an entire justification for this which forces all teachers to now teach kids in groups of four.

20 Now, you women, hear the word of the Lord; open your ears to the words of his mouth. Teach your daughters how to wail; teach one another a lament.

Hey, you don’t want to learn math or government, then you better learn to wail.

21 Death has climbed in through our windows and has entered our fortresses; it has removed the children from the streets and the young men from the public squares.

What do you think happened to Detroit when they sent the manufacturing to China? Why do you think the water in Flint was poisoned? When you lose your tax base, you lose your ability to provide basic services.

22 Say, “This is what the Lord declares: “‘Dead bodies will lie like dung on the open field, like cut grain behind the reaper, with no one to gather them.’” 23 This is what the Lord says: “Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches, 24 but let the one who boasts boast about this: that they have the understanding to know me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,” declares the Lord.

The church is the ark where you will be saved from this coming calamity.

25 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will punish all who are circumcised only in the flesh— 26 Egypt, Judah, Edom, Ammon, Moab and all who live in the wilderness in distant places. For all these nations are really uncircumcised,and even the whole house of Israel is uncircumcised in heart.”

The problem is our heart. Why are we willing to ignore politicians who are robbing us blind? Why are we willing to listen to empty promises year after year after year and yet when they were in power they did nothing. The problem is we aren’t circumcised in our heart. Why are we willing to let our schools become the laughing stock of the developed world?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 2 -- Jesus, what are you doing?

1 A few days later, when Jesus again entered Capernaum, the people heard that he had come home. 2 They gathered in such large numbers that there was no room left, not even outside the door, and he preached the word to them. 3 Some men came, bringing to him a paralyzed man, carried by four of them. 4 Since they could not get him to Jesus because of the crowd, they made an opening in the roof above Jesus by digging through it and then lowered the mat the man was lying on. 5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” 6 Now some teachers of the law were sitting there, thinking to themselves, 7 “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Really! What is Jesus doing, this is completely contrary to the Cancel culture. There is no forgiveness, only public humiliation followed by forcing the person to grovel on their knees and beg forgiveness followed by excommunication and boycotts.

8 Immediately Jesus knew in his spirit that this was what they were thinking in their hearts, and he said to them, “Why are you thinking these things? 9 Which is easier: to say to this paralyzed man, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up, take your mat and walk’? 10 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the man, 11 “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.” 12 He got up, took his mat and walked out in full view of them all. This amazed everyone and they praised God, saying, “We have never seen anything like this!”

Wow! Cancel culture doesn’t heal anyone, instead you beat them up and leave them half dead on the side of the road. What new teaching is this that you don’t condemn people but teach them to forgive others. I suspect this paralyzed person was able to act on the Lord’s word immediately by forgiving the four who had carried him to the Lord, probably against his will.

Jesus Calls Levi and Eats With Sinners

13 Once again Jesus went out beside the lake. A large crowd came to him, and he began to teach them. 14 As he walked along, he saw Levi son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” Jesus told him, and Levi got up and followed him. 15 While Jesus was having dinner at Levi’s house, many tax collectors and sinners were eating with him and his disciples, for there were many who followed him. 16 When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

What is He doing! Do these people have a vaccine passport? Of course not, they are sinners, that is how we know who the sinners are and who the “clean” ones are. This is dangerous, they could infect Him.

17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Hmm, oh, good point. The world right now is all about condemning and shunning, not about healing and hearing.

Jesus Questioned About Fasting

18 Now John’s disciples and the Pharisees were fasting. Some people came and asked Jesus, “How is it that John’s disciples and the disciples of the Pharisees are fasting, but yours are not?” 19 Jesus answered, “How can the guests of the bridegroom fast while he is with them? They cannot, so long as they have him with them. 20 But the time will come when the bridegroom will be taken from them, and on that day they will fast. 21 “No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment. Otherwise, the new piece will pull away from the old, making the tear worse. 22 And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins.”

The world does not have the Bridegroom so they cannot understand the church. They cannot control the church, when they try the church will pull away and make the tear worse. They cannot contain the church, if they try they will be burst. If you are not aware when the Bridegroom is taken away or when He is coming, then you are part of the world. If you are not pulling away from the world then you are the old cloth. Bill Deblasio the mayor of NYC announced that on August 16th you will have to have a vaccine passport to use your gym, so I went to my gym and cancelled my membership. That is what it means to “pull away” and to make the tear worse. If we share the word about the Mark of the Beast with the world it will cause their whole effort to vaccinate everyone to burst. We are the new wine, they are the old wineskins and they cannot contain us or restrain us.

Jesus Is Lord of the Sabbath

23 One Sabbath Jesus was going through the grainfields, and as his disciples walked along, they began to pick some heads of grain. 24 The Pharisees said to him, “Look, why are they doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?” 25 He answered, “Have you never read what David did when he and his companions were hungry and in need? 26 In the days of Abiathar the high priest, he entered the house of God and ate the consecrated bread, which is lawful only for priests to eat. And he also gave some to his companions.” 27 Then he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. 28 So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath. Soon it will be illegal to hire someone or sell to someone who doesn’t have a vaccine passport. They may have to go through fields in need and eat dandelions or some other form of food. The situation is likely to become very desperate. But remember, regardless of what ridiculous rules the world makes Jesus is Lord, He is Lord of the tribulation. Follow Him, obey Him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Jeremiah 17:7-15 It will be a day like no other.

7 “Blessed [with spiritual security] is the man who believes and trusts in and relies on the Lord And whose hope and confident expectation is the Lord.

I went to the rally to “Stop the Steal” in Washington DC. It was blessed. They opened with prayers, sang hymns, sang God bless America, danced and praised the Lord. Many were there with verses from the Bible, some with signs that “Jesus saves” and they marched in an orderly fashion, being submissive to the police, to the Supreme court. All they wanted was truth and justice. Today we are seeing many things happen that were unimaginable just a few years ago. But if you are one who believes and trusts and relies on the Lord it is as though you are in a strong tower. We are not “hiding” I speak everyday. But we are not caught up in the trivial nonsense and cancel culture and riots and looting. Instead we are praying, praising, and trusting in the Lord.

8 “For he will be [nourished] like a tree planted by the waters, That spreads out its roots by the river; And will not fear the heat when it comes; But its leaves will be green and moist. And it will not be anxious and concerned in a year of drought Nor stop bearing fruit.

One main focus for prayer was to protect and strengthen the whistleblowers. We are aware of the intimidation tactics used by these forces, the cancel culture, the threats of being terminated, and they knew that “we need to stand as one”. Some were on the forefront like Mike Lindell and we knew we had to stand with him so that he need not be concerned. Just the other day his bank told him they were "debanking him" because they didn't want to be associated with him. This is a clear violation of federal law. I called their bank over this and I suspect a million others did as well.

9 “The heart is deceitful above all things And it is extremely sick; Who can understand it fully and know its secret motives? 10 “I, the Lord, search and examine the mind, I test the heart, To give to each man according to his ways, According to the results of his deeds.

There is a reason that widespread fraud on a massive scale is not done in these elections. If the vote is extremely close no one really knows who is going to win. If someone wins by 0.1% of the vote then really it was a toss up and no one is going to question it regardless of who wins. But if you have to manufacture millions of votes, that is too much to ask of these crooks. The people at the top are very stupid, no one can really understand how stupid they are. They think that because they have created this “extensive voter fraud organization” that they control the vote. But then the Lord puts his thumb on the scale, He tests the heart, and their entire organization is crushed. What is coming out now is far worse than just a stolen election. Herbert Hoover started the “deep state” when he realized digging dirt on powerful people would help establish the power of the FBI. As a result their is an entire hidden infrastructure, a “deep state” of crooks. They are kept in line by mutual assured destruction. If one falls they all fall which is why they are so shrill about any suggestion that they are crooked.

11 “Like the partridge that hatches eggs which she has not laid, So is he who makes a fortune in ways that are unjust. It will be lost to him before his days are over, And in the end he will be [nothing but] a fool.”

This is an important point. The Bible says that the antichrist destroys the mighty but not by his power. He is simply at the right place at the right time and takes credit for it. Instead of giving all glory to God and being humbled by the process he instead thinks he is some kind of genius and in the end will appear as nothing but a fool. At the end of the age the multifarious wisdom of God will be on full display.

12 A glorious throne, set on high from the beginning, Is the place of our sanctuary (the temple).

Jesus is Lord and will be like Solomon when He rules. The story about Solomon asking for a sword to divide the baby in half and give it to each woman established Solomon in the eyes of the people and caused them to fear. In the same way the judgement that the Lord displays at the end of this age will cause all those who would even consider evil to fear for 1,000 years. This is the one thing that no ruler has been able to figure out for all of human history, how do you separate the wicked from the faithful?

13 O Lord, the hope of Israel, All who abandon You will be shamed. Those who turn away on earth will be written down, Because they have abandoned the Lord, the fountain of living waters. 14 Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; Save me and I will be saved, For You are my praise.

Joe Biden recently said now is the time for us to come together and be healed. No one takes him seriously. Thugs attacked women and children and old people in the streets of Washington DC after the rally and Biden was silent. Biden has supported the “defund the police” at a time when the riots and looting have become rampant. Homicides in some cities are up 20%. He says anyone who disagrees with him is on the side of segregationists and racists. So much for the "great unifier". But when the Lord takes over we will have healing, we will come together, we will have a leader that can lead us in a right path. There were over 500 violent protests by Black Lives Matter in the last year and yet they are described as 93% peaceful. There was one riot that happened at the same time as a “Stop the Steal” rally and it was called an insurrection with calls for tens of millions of Americans to be punished. What was so terrible? Many were charged with trespassing. One man had a confederate flag but he has been identified as a Democrat and was not part of the rally. A number of the people identified as having planned the riot have been identified as either Black Lives Matter members or members of anarchist groups also not part of the rally. It is possible that the rally (riot) was responsible for killing one person, a policeman, however, no one has been charged with that crime and we still don’t have the cause of death for the policeman (this is three months later). No one believes this. It is becoming more and more obvious that the claims of “white supremacists” were false and are being exposed. What is coming out now is that this was a false flag event planned and operated by the Deep State, a number of 3 letter agencies as well as the mayor of DC and Pelosi.

15 Behold, they keep saying to me, “Where is the word of the Lord [that is, the disaster that you prophesied]? Let it come now!”

The pandemic was prophesied in Joel, 911 was prophesied in Habakkuk, the reason for the judgements at the end of the age were prophesied in Amos. Daniel gave us specific time frames down to the day. A great sign in the heavens was prophesied in Revelation 12 and was seen on September 23, 2017, the Festival of Trumpets. The Festivals of God are a shadow of the things to come. The Lord told us this time would be like the Days of Noah. During that time Noah was mocked for years and years as the ark was preparing. He was a preacher of righteousness that was seen as a funny punchline right up until the day Noah and his family entered the ark and closed the door. It is interesting that the Lord said they went about completely ignorant of the impending judgement right up until that day. Yet, it didn’t start raining for another week. At the end of this age our preaching of Jesus as the only savior will be seen as a joke right up until the day of the rapture. Even though the judgement may not come for another week (7 years), it will be the rapture that stops the world in its tracks. It will be “the day like no other”, it will be “the day of the Lord”.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proverbs 20:1-5 -- Every Contact leaves a trace

1 Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise.

The mainstream media involves the news, but it also involves things like “the Kardashians” and “NFL football”. Why have Americans been asleep to the steal? They have been drunk and befuddled by the “entertainment media”. Imagine getting into a brawl over a game played by multi millionaires. A game that in no way shape or form impacts your life. How are people befuddled by this stuff? I like football, I like basketball, but in reality I could care less about Lebron or any of the rest.

2 A king’s wrath strikes terror like the roar of a lion; those who anger him forfeit their lives.

What is happening to Liz Cheney? She was elected by Wyoming a couple of weeks ago to the Congress, she was supposed to be a leader of the Republican party yet she decided to vote for impeachment without looking at evidence or considering that 75% of the people in Wyoming voted for Trump. The people of Wyoming were outraged calling her and calling the state republican party. Her website crashed, her voice mail is full, she doesn’t answer her phone, she hasn’t responded yet to the Republican party in Wyoming. So various counties have passed a resolution to censor her and to have her resign! She has only been in office for a few weeks! Liz Cheney is not the Lion, the Lion is the people of Wyoming who she was elected to represent.

3 It is to one’s honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel.

No one was quicker to quarrel than Nancy Pelosi and the squad who wrote up the articles of impeachment without even seeing the evidence. Since they did that evidence has come out that a key witness implicating Trump supporters is actually a BLM and ANTIFA activist who organized and planned the riot. Evidence has come out that this riot was perpetrated by people who planned it prior to Trump’s speech and didn’t even attend Trump’s speech. Video has shown Trump supporters pulling people away from trying to break into the Capitol and calling on police to call for backup to put a stop to it.

4 Sluggards do not plow in season; so at harvest time they look but find nothing.

Our hats are off to all those hard working people who diligently spent 16 hours a day finding the evidence of voter fraud and painstakingly going through videos of the event at the Capitol to untangle the web of lies and deceit. We have learned that some police actually let the rioters into the building. We have learned that some of these people carrying out the riot are connected to Hillary Clinton and have been trained by the US government to carry out false flag attacks.

5 The purposes of a person’s heart are deep waters, but one who has insight draws them out.

This is where crooks make a major blunder, they think they can hide in the shadows, lurk in the deep. We have developed tremendous techniques that can expose lies. The basic principle in forensics is that every contact leaves a trace. You can’t steal hundreds of thousands of votes without leaving a lot of evidence that can be traced back to you. They don’t control the narrative, they don’t control the media as much as they want to. If this were Communist China you can sort of get away with it because no other story is allowed to get out and no other investigation is allowed to take place. But trying to do this before you completely control the media is overreach.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 3 If you want to be healed you need to take a stand, is it right to do good?

There is an interpretation of the four gospels that Matthew is the message to those who will be the last to be taken during the end of the age (the first shall be last and the last first), Mark is for lukewarm church which will be taken in the middle of the tribulation and Luke is for those who are raptured at the beginning of the tribulation. Therefore we see some interesting differences in this section from Matthew and Luke.

1 Another time Jesus went into the synagogue, and a man with a shriveled hand was there.

In Matthew we get an outsider's perspective of Jesus and His disciples in a field picking grains and we look on this scene and ask how come His disciples are breaking the sabbath. That is missing in Mark because these ones are not picking the grains. They are not looking at little words sprinkled throughout the Bible that open up the teaching on the end of the age. In Mark this teaching begins with the man with the shriveled hand. They have been told in this church that “no one knows the day nor the hour” and so they have allowed that teaching to cause their hand to be shriveled.

2 Some of them were looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, so they watched him closely to see if he would heal him on the Sabbath. 3 Jesus said to the man with the shriveled hand, “Stand up in front of everyone.” 4 Then Jesus asked them, “Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?” But they remained silent.

Stand up in front of everyone. If you want to get healed you will need to take a stand, not about the rapture, not about eschatology, not about any of that. You will need to take a stand on one basic question: is it lawful to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill? Right now we are seeing some incredibly weird laws. One year ago Trump was impeached because of an allegation that he was asking the leader of Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden for corruption as a way to influence the election. This accusation caused the media and the Democrats to become outraged over the implication, yet in September we were given physical evidence that Hunter Biden had sold influence to his father who was Vice President at the time and not one word. No outrage, in fact nothing other than to do everything in their power to ignore it. A week prior to the election Hillary Clinton is very vocal and public that Joe Biden is not to concede “under any circumstances”. This was the rallying cry to the Democrats, bringing tears to many of their eyes as they heard this. One week later they are outraged that Trump has not conceded because they are appealing alleged voter fraud in the key states that determined this election. The mainstream media says there is no evidence of voter fraud to which the President’s press secretary holds up 234 signed affidavits alleging 11,000 incidents of voter fraud. So they change that to there is no evidence of “widespread voter fraud” to which Giuliani responds with evidence of several million votes for Trump that were either deleted or switched to Joe Biden by the Dominion software used to tally the votes, software that Clinton, Pelosi and Feinstein have an ownership stake in and which also has ties to China. At the end of the age a simple question that you must stand up for: is it legal to do good or to do evil? During the campaign right up to election day the media condemned Trump rallies as “super spreader events” then the very next day they are in the streets in massive rallies celebrating Biden’s apparent victory without a peep from the media. During the lockdown every large gathering was made illegal except for BLM protests. These were advertised via all the social media platforms. The organization raised over a billion dollars, not for charitable work, but for the purpose of electing Democrats. But the day after the election a woman starts a Facebook page to set up protests calling for scrutiny over possible election fraud and Facebook shuts it down because it could provoke violence. The “stop the steal” rallies are distinctive for their protestors kneeling prayer, but they are outlawed by Facebook because they might provoke violence. Yet they never outlawed the BLM protests that were often marked with riots and looting. Take a stand, is it lawful to save life or to kill? “But they remained silent”. How can you not answer that simple question?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 3 “His end has come”.

5 He looked around at them in anger and, deeply distressed at their stubborn hearts, said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was completely restored. 6 Then the Pharisees went out and began to plot with the Herodians how they might kill Jesus.

This event exposed their plots to kill Jesus. The end of this age there will be judgement. You will have those who believe in Jesus receiving judgement and you will also have those who plot to kill Jesus receiving judgement. Before that can happen you have to separate them. Today we see these groups being separated. I saw on Youtube many people at these “stop the steal” protests saying they were Democrats, they weren’t there to support Trump rather they were there to support the US constitution and a free and fair election.

7 Jesus withdrew with his disciples to the lake, and a large crowd from Galilee followed.

Right now you have to withdraw from the mainstream media and these big tech platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Instead there are smaller platforms like Rumble that you can use, and other sources of news like Next News, NTD, Sky news, Dailywire, etc.

8 When they heard about all he was doing, many people came to him from Judea, Jerusalem, Idumea, and the regions across the Jordan and around Tyre and Sidon. 9 Because of the crowd he told his disciples to have a small boat ready for him, to keep the people from crowding him. 10 For he had healed many,so that those with diseases were pushing forward to touch him. 11 Whenever the impure spirits saw him, they fell down before him and cried out, “You are the Son of God.” 12 But he gave them strict orders not to tell others about him. 13 Jesus went up on a mountainside and called to him those he wanted, and they came to him. 14 He appointed twelve that they might be with him and that he might send them out to preach 15 and to have authority to drive out demons. 16 These are the twelve he appointed: Simon (to whom he gave the name Peter), 17 James son of Zebedee and his brother John (to them he gave the name Boanerges, which means “sons of thunder”), 18 Andrew, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James son of Alphaeus, Thaddaeus, Simon the Zealot 19 and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him.

Likewise there are some very powerful “preachers” on these platforms. So although many of these are taking a stand for doing good and not for killing, there are also those who are preaching Jesus as well.

20 Then Jesus entered a house, and again a crowd gathered, so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat. 21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, “He is out of his mind.”

This is funny. Everyone talks about that crazy uncle at Thanksgiving that “is out of his mind”. When my family was celebrating Biden’s “win” I responded that “yes, this is a very exciting election and I have been paying close attention and am very interested to see how it turns out in the end”. That brought a vehement response, I pointed out that CNN and Fox don’t get to call elections, the GSA does. Again, the response was like hitting a hornets nest with a bat, but the kindest thing they might of said is that “he is out of his mind”.

22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.”

Now that is what the mainstream media is saying. The ugly, nasty accusations are off the charts. Their hypocrisy is on full display that they would all rally behind Clinton’s cry “do not concede under any circumstances” and then rail against Trump and portray him as Scarface holed up in the oval office.

23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan Drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

Satan is opposing himself. He is opposing what Clinton said. His actions with Hunter Biden’s laptop oppose what he was saying just nine months earlier. His attitude towards large public campaign rallies is completely contradictory from Nov 2 to Nov 4. This is because his end has come. This is it for him, he is Scarface.

27 In fact, no one can enter a strong man’s house without first tying him up. Then he can plunder the strong man’s house.

During the end of this age the Lord is going to plunder the strong man’s house, that is a reference to the rapture and the Lord coming as a thief. For the lukewarm church the Lord comes as a thief. But first, before the rapture, you must tie up the strong man. Bind him, throw him in prison. That is what we are seeing right now. That is what the “stop the steal” protests are all about. That is what Giuliani and hundreds of affidavits, witness testimonies, and physical evidence are all about.

28 Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”

You can say that your crazy uncle has lost his mind, that is fine, you can be forgiven of that. But if you say that everyone needs to ignore 234 signed affidavits, if you say that the rest of the country needs to ignore 71 million people, then there is no forgiveness for that.

30 He said this because they were saying, “He has an impure spirit.”

If you say that following the legal, constitutional process to contest the election in the courts is “impure” and a “coup” then there is no forgiveness for that.

31 Then Jesus’ mother and brothers arrived.Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32 A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, “Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you.” 33 “Who are my mother and my brothers?” he asked. 34 Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.”

Every believer is concerned that they would be found worthy at the end of the age. Apart from a select few like the Mother Mary we know that all Christians are uneasy about whether or not they will be raptured. So this is a very encouraging word, “whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother”.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proverbs 20:6-13 Differing weights and differing measures, the Lord detests them both.

6 Many claim to have unfailing love, but a faithful person who can find?

A lot of people were disheartened by the recent events in the US. But they are missing this key point. At the end of the age the Lord is looking to see if He can find faith. These people like Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuliani who are being slandered and sued yet are still pursuing the truth, those are faithful people.

7 The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them.

You can’t look at your life simply by what you have been able to amass. If like organized crime you have left a legacy to your children which is a curse you have to consider that. Bernie Madoff was very rich, his kids grew up privileged right until they discovered he was a crook. It was so crushing for his kids to go from privileged elite to despised by one and all that one even committed suicide.

8 When a king sits on his throne to judge, he winnows out all evil with his eyes.

Let’s flip this around, the ones who are winnowing out evil with their eyes are kings. Pelosi, the squad and their ilk did not winnow any evil. They are not kings, they are usurpers. These people doing the investigation whether journalists or lawyers or citizens, they are kings. They have a position, a seat, and they sit on that throne and rule.

9 Who can say, “I have kept my heart pure; I am clean and without sin”?

You had better be covered with the blood of Jesus. This is not trivial, if you want to be covered with the Lord’s blood you have to obey the Lord and that includes confessing sins and repenting.

10 Differing weights and differing measures— the Lord detests them both.

The impeachment of Trump is a great example. They want to try Trump for “inciting the riot” because he called for a peaceful protest when in fact you can get quotes from Pelosi, Schumer and Maxine Waters that clearly incite rioting. They impeached Trump for “colluding with Russia” and found that he didn’t yet they ignore the fact that Biden clearly colluded with the Ukraine. Be assured, the Lord detests this.

11 Even small children are known by their actions, so is their conduct really pure and upright?

Again, this is a key principle in forensics, every contact leaves a trace. “Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks”. We can see into your heart by the words you speak. Actions speak louder than words. We can also know your heart by your actions.

12 Ears that hear and eyes that see— the Lord has made them both.

We have the power of observation. You can see a lot if you look.

13 Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare.

This is the warning with the Stop the Steal rallies. Wake up or you will grow poor.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proverbs 20:14-17 Lord fill their mouth with gravel

14 “It’s no good, it’s no good!” says the buyer— then goes off and boasts about the purchase.

I love to do return on investment analysis. I recently bought a bicycle and the cost was $3600 when you added in all the accessories. The people checking me out were worried, but I was quite happy. Why? I had done the Return on Investment analysis and calculated that riding this bicycle instead of driving my car to work would give me a 48% return on investment at the least, and perhaps many times greater than that at the most (if it allowed me to work an extra year). I used to work as a stock broker and it is very difficult if not impossible to find any investment that gives you a 48% return on investment. But, wouldn’t a cheaper bicycle do even better? It has been my experience that at 6:30 am I need motivation to drive off to work on my bicycle, remembering that I paid so much is one motivation, the other is having a really good bicycle that is a pleasure to ride. If you buy a cheap bicycle that you hate and never ride you don’t get any return on your investment.

15 Gold there is, and rubies in abundance, but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel.

I shared my spreadsheet with the bike shop. I told them they should use this to sell better bikes and more expensive bikes. Why? I don’t want them to go out of business.

16 Take the garment of one who puts up security for a stranger; hold it in pledge if it is done for an outsider.

What is going on with our border? What is going on with NY which is going to give $15,000 to illegal aliens who lost their jobs during the pandemic. I suspect this is a hoax, how does an illegal alien provide proof of a lost job and a loss of $15,000 if they are undocumented? My guess is NY is trying to get all the illegal aliens coming across the border to come to NY. Why? Because all the residents are fleeing to states like Florida.

17 Food gained by fraud tastes sweet, but one ends up with a mouth full of gravel.

Let’s hope so. Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are all rejoicing and feasting writing trillion dollar bills. They are clearly acting like the food gained by fraud is sweet, but let’s pray that the Lord honors His word that in the end their mouth is full of gravel.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 4 Seeing but never perceiving

1 Again Jesus began to teach by the lake. The crowd that gathered around him was so large that he got into a boat and sat in it out on the lake, while all the people were along the shore at the water’s edge. 2 He taught them many things by parables, and in his teaching said: 3 “Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, some multiplying thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times.”

Do not get discouraged if some of the seeds get eaten by the birds. However, I have to wonder about this farmer, maybe if he helped pull a few weeds some of these seeds would have done better. I can understand that some of these rocky places don’t have much soil, not the best place to grow, but couldn’t the farmer bring some mulch, use a little irrigation? My point is that as Christians we have seen all of this, we see the censors and other attempts to snatch the seed from you, but I feel that is on you. If you know that they lied to you about the Hunter Biden laptop why are you still listening to them? If you know that NY Times lied about having a top level cabinet official as a “deep throat” why do you still listen to them? Adam Schiff lied during the first impeachment, why do you still listen to him? Fauci lied, why do you still listen to him? At some point you need to take responsibility for whether or not these seeds grew in you.

9 Then Jesus said, “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.” 10 When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11 He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12 so that, “‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’”

This seems unfair. How is this righteous judgement? Well, suppose a person does do their research, but not to perceive but rather so that they could not perceive. All of their arguments and questions are not so they could see, hear, or understand but rather so that they could not understand. I have seen this many times. For example a person recently asked me why I wasn’t vaccinated. That could be an honest question, maybe they are questioning whether they should get the vaccine. So I told them. They responded with all kinds of nonsense. But again, my thought was they are probably just regurgitating what they have been told, they could still be legitimately seeking the truth. So I gave them a list of ten logical questions I had concerning the virus and the vaccine that I wanted answered first. They responded in an ugly, accusatory way that I was trying to avoid their questions. I pointed out that I have been open with them, answered their questions so far but they are the one who has blown off my ten questions. They responded, “sorry, I didn’t see them”. It was an email with a big bold underlined headline that said “Ten logical and reasonable questions” followed by the ten questions listed 1-10. To say they didn’t see it meant they don’t read my responses. That is when it became very clear there was nothing legitimate about their questions. The Lord doesn’t get Himself tangled up in all this mess, rather he gives them a parable and they will be more than happy to use that to make sure they never perceive and never understand. We know why this is, it is because their heart is far from the Lord. We know that God desires all men to be saved and come to the full knowledge of the truth but some people come to the Lord and that is not their intention at all.

13 Then Jesus said to them, “Don’t you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable? 14 The farmer sows the word. 15 Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. 16 Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. 17 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 18 Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; 19 but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful. 20 Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown.”

There are people who are like those along a path. They are like people who sit and watch mainstream television and are not interested in getting any word in too deeply, just skate along the surface. Some are like rocky places, we call them manic depressants, they get all excited about something one day and the next they are all withered up. Others are like those who live in the thorns, we call them ADHD, they have so many things going on they can’t stay focused for more than a few minutes. There are a lot of distractions, we need to learn to turn them off and get into the word. Yes, you can hear testimonies and messages on the internet and yes it can be very helpful. But at some point every day you need to get into the word yourself, no distractions. When I was a new Christian I would listen to messages from people I trusted, every week the same amount of time, I would also read one spiritual book at a time until I finished it. But the majority of my time was spent reading the Bible. I read the Bible cover to cover in a few months, by the time I had been in the church for 8 years I was asked to calculate how many times. I calculated that I had read the Bible cover to cover 25 times while I had read the books in the bible that we had gone over in trainings (about 20 books at that time) at least 100 times. I get it that not everyone will do that, but to not have read through the Bible at least 8 times in 8 years, that does not make sense to me.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 4:21-34 Do your job

A Lamp on a Stand

The previous parable was “the parable of the sower”. If you are the sower your job is to sow seeds, you don’t need to worry about birds or thorns or rocks. If I were the farmer, if that is my land, my heart, then I should be focused on dealing with the rocks, dealing with the thorns and trying to build up a deep and rich soil for a heart. But now we are talking about a lamp. If you are lamp on a stand your job is to shine the light.

21 He said to them, “Do you bring in a lamp to put it under a bowl or a bed? Instead, don’t you put it on its stand? 22 For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the open. 23 If anyone has ears to hear, let them hear.”

We have a purpose, we have a function, you need to do it. Right now we are watching Attorney Generals coming down hard on Covid19 violations while ignoring looting, rioting, rape and even murder. They release these criminals back on the streets to commit even more heinous and vicious crimes. Your job is to keep people safe, not enforce the totalitarian state. Do your job. We see the FBI holding onto Hunter Biden’s laptop for a year even though the evidence of criminal behavior that by law must be reported within 24 hours was all over the laptop. Do your job. To put the light under a bowl or a bed indicates that they are being bribed, nice paycheck, nice house, nice benefits, whatever it is they will be judged for it.

24 “Consider carefully what you hear,” he continued. “With the measure you use, it will be measured to you—and even more. 25 Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.”

Wow, we don’t generally realize this. Many people will do whatever they are told to advance their career. Rather than shine the light they’ll cover it up because of the bowl or the bed, the paycheck or benefits. But here we learn that with what measure you measure it will be measured to you. Cuomo dished it out to Kavanaugh saying we need to pay attention when women file a complaint, well ten or eleven women filed a complaint against him and now the AG has determined the complaints are credible and there is sufficient evidence to try him. We have an expression “what goes around comes around”. The day of judgement will come when your corruption will be revealed and then you will have to pay for it just as you did to others.

The Parable of the Growing Seed

26 He also said, “This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground. 27 Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how. 28 All by itself the soil produces grain—first the stalk, then the head, then the full kernel in the head. 29 As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the sickle to it, because the harvest has come.”

This is cool. You have no idea who is listening or what word that you sowed is growing in someone’s heart. Often you discover a year or a few years later that those words made an impact. The word of God is powerful, trust it to do its work.

The Parable of the Mustard Seed

30 Again he said, “What shall we say the kingdom of God is like, or what parable shall we use to describe it? 31 It is like a mustard seed, which is the smallest of all seeds on earth. 32 Yet when planted, it grows and becomes the largest of all garden plants, with such big branches that the birds can perch in its shade.”

This is really ridiculous. Mustard is an herb and is often put in a garden to repel other pests. The idea that the “mustard” plant would become a tree for birds to roost in is as ridiculous as a bunch of crows sitting on a scarecrow. But this is what our government has become. They are supposed to expose and root out corruption, instead they have become a roost for every foul bird. These are the same birds that are stealing the word of God from people in the parable of the sower.

33 With many similar parables Jesus spoke the word to them, as much as they could understand. 34 He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Time is up for this nation!

Weep and wail for your lost love ones that they might be saved.

I will hold back my judgements no longer for she leads the whole world astray

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 4:35-41 Jesus Calms the Storm

35 That day when evening came, he said to his disciples, “Let us go over to the other side.” 36 Leaving the crowd behind, they took him along, just as he was, in the boat. There were also other boats with him. 37 A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped. 38 Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke him and said to him, “Teacher, don’t you care if we drown?” 39 He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. 40 He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?” 41 They were terrified and asked each other, “Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!”

Right now it seems we have a furious squall that has broken out. There is a significant portion of this country that would suggest vaccine mandates and imprisoning people who refused to get vaccinated. On the other hand there is another group, just as significant, that believes the vaccine is the mark of the beast or that it is more dangerous than Covid19. Likewise with the battle over the US border, or the battle over how to combat the rise in crime in the cities versus the defund the police movement. There is another squall over election fraud on Nov 3 versus the insurrection of January 6th. Then there is another squall over teaching CRT in the classroom and race baiting. Some people believe this is critical to teach that racism is systematic in this country, others believe that this teaching is reverse racism. What is interesting is how much all these battles seem to split the country in half. Visualize for a moment the super rich in their mega yachts, private planes and gated communities. People that are paying $200,000 a year for their private security while screaming that we need to defund the police for everyone else. These are people who know that they are the source of the problem, they are outnumbered 99 to 1, but if they can just get the 99 to fight with each other 45 versus 44, then we will be too distracted to see who the real problem is.

Ask yourself, we have seen the evidence presented of major crimes by governors, presidents, rioters, looters, and many others and yet for some reason no one arrests them. For four years we can be calling to “lock her up” or “drain the swamp” or whatever and yet nothing happens.

State legislators ask for the routers or the codes to open up and investigate their voting machines and they are ignored.

Here we get a picture of what is going on, the wind, the waves, these are controlled by demons. The race baiting, the fraud, the lies, the deceits, all the crimes that make everyone crazy and stir up a furious squall, these are demons, evil people with an evil agenda. We are being played and if we would grow up this whole squall would cease. Being against pollution doesn’t mean I have to be for AOC to get $10 trillion to “solve” this problem. Being against bias doesn’t mean I have to be for teaching elementary school kids to be “anti racist racists”. Being against crooked cops doesn’t mean I have to be for making the inner city unsafe. The real issue that we should all get behind is something called the Jubilee. The idea is that the US started out as a place that was “a land of opportunity” where those who worked hard could succeed. But year by year some people became more wealthy to the point they could use their wealth to tip the scales of justice. This is the real elephant in the room. A billionaire that gets caught committing a crime will not be treated the same by the justice system as a poor person. As you get trampled by this elephant you may think that the issue is pollution. You saw your community destroyed by some multi national corporation. Or you may think the issue is corrupt cops who framed your dad for a crime to cover for someone with power. Or you might think that the people teaching you about this “systematic racism” are your friend, not realizing that the most racist systematically racist thing in this country is the public school. The elephant in the room is the 1% who feel much safer when 45% are fighting the 44% and who want to make sure we are too stupid to realize what they are doing.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Proverbs 20:18-22 Wait for the Lord, He will avenge you.

18 Plans are established by seeking advice; so if you wage war, obtain guidance.

The Stop the Steal rallies have moved to the next stage of waging war. We have realized we need to boycott many, many businesses. We have pushed lawsuits and election integrity laws through the legislative process. Others are publishing the evidence of election fraud and millions of Americans are pumping this evidence out so that every day their are millions of people pushing out the truth. We are also establishing new platforms (Rumble, Gab and Frankspeech). Meanwhile Bannon is focused on the ground game getting every precinct position filled nationwide.

19 A gossip betrays a confidence; so avoid anyone who talks too much.

You have to discern between news, evidence, receipts and just gossip. I am not interested in stories that seem to slander or insult groups of people, I am interested in evidence of corruption and fraud by elected government officials. I am interested in holding government officials accountable for their actions. Along those lines I am not interested in much of the information on the Hunter Biden laptop concerning his personal life. Even if it was criminal that is for the FBI and police to deal with, not me. However, I am interested in the information that ties Joe Biden to China and exposes Joe Biden’s hypocrisy and corruption. Election fraud should concern every American. The pandemic that started in the bioweapons lab and was funded by Fauci should concern every person on Earth. Supply chain problems, inflation, the border crisis, and the alarming surge in crime should concern every American. This push for a war with Russia over the Ukraine should concern the US and all of our allies.

20 If someone curses their father or mother, their lamp will be snuffed out in pitch darkness.

The father and mother of this country refers to the founding fathers, the constitution, and the great men like Martin Luther king Jr. There are those who claim people who quote MLK Jr are racist because of that quote. That is the same as cursing your father or mother. There are those who say that the amendments to the constitution are not absolute, they are cursing their mother and father. There are those who are actively trying to replace American citizen voters with aliens brought in across the border, they are cursing their father and mother. Removing historical markers to people like Teddy Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, and George Washington are examples of cursing your father and mother.

21 An inheritance claimed too soon will not be blessed at the end.

Our inheritance has yet to be claimed after 2,000 years. We have received the Spirit which is the promise of this inheritance, a foretaste, but have yet to claim our inheritance and this is the reason for it. We need to grow and be matured in order to claim our inheritance.

22 Do not say, “I’ll pay you back for this wrong!” Wait for the Lord, and he will avenge you.

Amen and amen! Lord hear our prayer. Honor your word.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hebrews 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and through whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the author of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

I did a search on the word "author" in the Bible and it only appears three times in Hebrews, but instead the word authority showed up many times.

Authority -- the power or right to give orders, make decisions, and enforce obedience.

So then the book that Jesus has authored was done because He had the power or right to give orders, make decisions and enforce obedience. He got that right because He died to set us free, He paid the price for us.

Hebrews 5:9 he became unto all them that obey him the author of eternal salvation;

This is interesting, Jesus only becomes the author of eternal salvation to those that obey Him. You still have your free will.

Hebrews 12:2 looking unto Jesus the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising shame, and hath sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Jesus faith is written into this book and for those who look unto Him He will become the author or your faith. I like this term "perfecter" I think it is better than teacher. As a teacher I learned very quickly that my job is not measured by what I teach but rather by what the kids learn. After the first year the kids took the state exam and i was very upset that so many got things wrong that "I had taught". Yes, I had taught it but they hadn't learned it. It is not good enough that Jesus has given us an example of faith and has blazed a trail for us to follow, He also needs to be "the perfector" of that faith. Just like Paul says in Romans "if in anything you are otherwise minded" this will be made known to us.

This gives us a very interesting picture. We were dead in our offenses and sins, just like it says in Psalms we had "made our bed in Sheol". That is a realm, it exists on Earth today, in that realm God is there, He can speak to us, and like throwing a rope down to someone in a well He can pull us out. However, this pit is not a place of salvation, it is a place we get saved from. If we want to make our faith perfect we must "look unto Him". That means we must go where He is. This is a process where we choose to be separate from the world, this is a different realm. So at the same time that the Lord is speaking in a meeting of believers there are others who are at a bar or a club and are in sheol. You were rescued from that place but now you must choose to go to the other place to be separate. This is sanctification and if you choose to be sanctified then the Lord will sanctify you, washing you in the water of the word. This is how He becomes the author of our faith and how our faith is made perfect. So we can see three different realms, like bubbles or a "multi verse", you have hell, you have a halfway place and you have the upper room where Jesus is speaking and perfecting.

In fact we then learn that Jesus is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, He is not the God of the dead! These ones who we think have "died" are not dead. Read the Bible, their faith is every bit alive today as it was thousands of years ago. in this "multi verse" with heaven, hell and earth we have this entire realm of "living faith". It is called the Bible. Dive in, make it alive today!

For example I recently experienced the portion about Jesus telling the disciples to go to the other side, they labored all night and a storm came up and they thought they were going to drown. They wake up Jesus and immediately all is well. Here is what happened:

DeBlasio mandated the vaccine for both my wife and I. We knew that we did not need the vaccine and did not trust him so instead of taking the vaccine we resigned from our jobs. We also knew we wanted to still work so from September I knew I wanted to move. Since that day I have felt like I have been rowing against the wind and waves to move out. It was very tough going as my wife has lived her whole life in NYC. Finally I turned to prayer, awakening Jesus within me. At that point my wife began investigating the city we were looking at, she would keep coming to me with things she discovered. I prayed more and she found a real estate broker and put the house up for sale. I prayed more and we got an offer. Her sister who is on the deed felt it was too little so I prayed more and the offer was raised. We signed the contract and then I asked them to come to Sioux Falls, SD to visit the city and look at houses. Up to that point they had not agreed but then they agreed and the next day we left for SD. I prayed the Lord would be a tail wind and sure enough the first day we are there we see a house we like which we had looked at on the internet, we made an offer and they accepted it. The second day we set up financing and begin applying for jobs. We were in SD for five days, signed a contract for a house, set up the closing, worked out the financing and got jobs. However, her sister was dodging her about signing the contract to sell the house in NY. That threatened to sink the entire thing, so I prayed and immediately she signed.