Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 5 The other side of the story

Jesus Restores a Demon-Possessed Man

5 They went across the lake to the region of the Gerasenes. 2 When Jesus got out of the boat, a man with an impure spirit came from the tombs to meet him. 3 This man lived in the tombs, and no one could bind him anymore, not even with a chain. 4 For he had often been chained hand and foot, but he tore the chains apart and broke the irons on his feet. No one was strong enough to subdue him. 5 Night and day among the tombs and in the hills he would cry out and cut himself with stones.

Corruption has two sides. We are learning this from Britney Spears. You could think that she was the poster child of the corrupt and immoral society and yet you then learn that she was chained and enslaved to be this sex goddess. In the same way you may look at the horrific planned pandemic and think of how evil and corrupt these people are, but if you go to the other side you find that those who are actually doing this work are themselves slaves, they have made their dwelling in the tombs. China harvests the tissues from living babies that are 42 months old for “tissue banks”. They harvest organs and all of the different tissues. There are millions of babies being processed, chopped up, and used for their research and treatment. The people that work there are slaves of these demons and they work on an assembly line just like those making cars.

6 When he saw Jesus from a distance, he ran and fell on his knees in front of him. 7 He shouted at the top of his voice, “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In God’s name don’t torture me!” 8 For Jesus had said to him, “Come out of this man, you impure spirit!” 9 Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” “My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.” 10 And he begged Jesus again and again not to send them out of the area. 11 A large herd of pigs was feeding on the nearby hillside. 12 The demons begged Jesus, “Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them.” 13 He gave them permission, and the impure spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

There are many demons involved here. For example the universities that are these “tissue banks”, the scientists doing research with this tissue, the NIH which is funding this, the abortion clinics who profit from these abortions, those who have stipulated that 25% of the abortions must be black despite Blacks only representing 13% of the population, the politicians who are directing tax payer funds to pay for this holocaust. But how do you clean it up? Who are these pigs that are going to get slaughtered as they run into the sea and get drowned. We have a saying in the stock market, bulls and bears make money, pigs get slaughtered. This entire industry is funded by “pigs” who are getting fat off the profit. Once they get exposed they will be left holding the stock that gets tossed into the sea and they will be slaughtered.

14 Those tending the pigs ran off and reported this in the town and countryside, and the people went out to see what had happened. 15 When they came to Jesus, they saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons, sitting there, dressed and in his right mind; and they were afraid. 16 Those who had seen it told the people what had happened to the demon-possessed man—and told about the pigs as well. 17 Then the people began to plead with Jesus to leave their region.

You better be afraid. When the people who are involved in these corrupt heinous acts get saved and are in their right mind everyone involved needs to fear. They have the inside knowledge that can cause the entire house of cards to collapse. The people “tending the pigs” are the stock brokers, hedge funds, and investment banks. Wall Street doesn’t want anything to do with Jesus so you can be sure when the day of judgement comes it will be very bad for them.

18 As Jesus was getting into the boat, the man who had been demon-possessed begged to go with him. 19 Jesus did not let him, but said, “Go home to your own people and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.” 20 So the man went away and began to tell in the Decapolis how much Jesus had done for him. And all the people were amazed.

There we go, that is what they fear most. Not only will he speak of the evil and the sins and the corruption and the death, he will also share the gospel and hope and forgiveness for others who are also enslaved by sin. With the Lord Jesus there is forgiveness, that is what they fear most. The chain that binds all these caught in sin is the idea that there is no forgiveness for them. Break that chain and many will repent and leave that life of sin.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 5:21-43 Jesus Raises a Dead Girl and Heals a Sick Woman

21 When Jesus had again crossed over by boat to the other side of the lake, a large crowd gathered around him while he was by the lake. 22 Then one of the synagogue leaders, named Jairus, came, and when he saw Jesus, he fell at his feet. 23 He pleaded earnestly with him, “My little daughter is dying. Please come and put your hands on her so that she will be healed and live.” 24 So Jesus went with him.

We have two people who are sick and praying for the Lord to heal them, a girl who is 12 (it is the father, the synagogue leader who comes to Jesus) and a woman who has been bleeding for 12 years. The woman comes up while Jesus is going to heal the 12 year old and sort of sneaks in there to get healed also. I think we need to look at these two stories as one interrelated story.

A large crowd followed and pressed around him. 25 And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. 26 She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse. 27 When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, 28 because she thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.” 29 Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering.

I think this is critical to understanding this story, she had spent all she had to get better with various doctors for 12 years and instead of getting better it got worse. This is just like our government, it seems they promise us whatever we want to hear but instead of getting better it just continues to get worse. Think of our cities, they have been bleeding for 12 years. Think about the poor with the mortgage meltdown and all the riots and chaos. They have given everything they have to these “doctors” and instead of getting better things have just gotten worse. Her thought is “if I can just touch Jesus clothes” she doesn’t even hope to touch Jesus, simply let me touch his clothes. We are told that our clothes are our “righteousnesses”. If we could just get someone who would actually do what they promise, forget about being holy or righteous or anywhere near the standard of Jesus. We don’t need someone who is “holier than thou”, all we need is someone who will do what they say and the bleeding will stop. For example the cities can’t deal with the gangs and the gang violence if we can’t shut down the cartels crossing the border. If we could just get someone who would close the border to the cartels and gang members then the bleeding would stop.

30 At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, “Who touched my clothes?” 31 “You see the people crowding against you,” his disciples answered, “and yet you can ask, ‘Who touched me?’ ” 32 But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it. 33 Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and, trembling with fear, told him the whole truth. 34 He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”

This is “MAGA” nation. They know the Lord healed them. They know their prayer to “just touch His clothes and I’ll be healed” was answered. No one views Trump as a man of God, but at least he did what he promised he would do and the bleeding stopped.

35 While Jesus was still speaking, some people came from the house of Jairus, the synagogue leader. “Your daughter is dead,” they said. “Why bother the teacher anymore?”

This is the Stop the Steal movement. How many times have we been told to stop “bothering the teacher”. The mass media called it, the legislators certified it, the judges have rejected every appeal.

36 Overhearing what they said, Jesus told him, “Don’t be afraid; just believe.”

See that is the point, no one listens to the mass media, we all know that politicians are liars and cheats, and the judges are just as corrupt. As long as the Lord tells us to “just believe” then that is what we are going to do.

37 He did not let anyone follow him except Peter, James and John the brother of James. 38 When they came to the home of the synagogue leader, Jesus saw a commotion, with people crying and wailing loudly. 39 He went in and said to them, “Why all this commotion and wailing? The child is not dead but asleep.” 40 But they laughed at him. After he put them all out, he took the child’s father and mother and the disciples who were with him, and went in where the child was. 41 He took her by the hand and said to her, “Talitha koum!” (which means “Little girl, I say to you, get up!”). 42 Immediately the girl stood up and began to walk around (she was twelve years old). At this they were completely astonished. 43 He gave strict orders not to let anyone know about this, and told them to give her something to eat.

The vast majority of people are outside making a big commotion, lacking in faith, and certainly lacking in knowing what is going on inside that room. There are only a few in the room who truly know what is going on, just like the few people involved in the audits and prosecuting these cases. But once this movement is raised from the dead they are going to need to “eat”. They will devour the evil doers, the crooks, the perpetrators of this fraud. What is the command? Get up, get involved, take part in the precincts, get involved in investigating the election fraud, let Texas build a wall, etc.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Jeremiah 18 -- Lord you know all their plots to kill me

1 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: 2 “Go down to the potter’s house, and there I will give you my message.” 3 So I went down to the potter’s house, and I saw him working at the wheel. 4 But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him. 5 Then the word of the Lord came to me. 6 He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel. 7 If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9 And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted,10 and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.

This is what we are seeing with the US constitution. Our country was formed as a new form of government, it was an experiment in democracy, and it can be reformed. The scandal with the Biden family needs to be investigated. How deep and far reaching is it? We have an indication from a variety of documents and activities during the Obama administration that Biden, Clinton, Kerry and Obama were all compromised. They were selling influence to billionaires, banks involved in money laundering, a wide variety of countries, and even the Chinese government and spy master. This influence appears to include the FBI, the major media outlets like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, and the tech giants of Facebook and Twitter. This election appears to be fraudulent. The massive “mailed in ballots” not being counted by election night allows them to see which states must be won and by how many votes, and then they can make changes according to how many votes they need and who already voted. This is a combination of the appearance of evil in some cases and overwhelming evidence in other cases. The incredible arrogance to just ignore questions about this, claim that it is a smear campaign without denying any of the authenticity of the evidence, and to then think they will be able to steal the election is very insulting to the God in whom we trust.

11 “Now therefore say to the people of Judah and those living in Jerusalem, ‘This is what the Lord says: Look! I am preparing a disaster for you and devising a plan against you. So turn from your evil ways, each one of you, and reform your ways and your actions.’ 12 But they will reply, ‘It’s no use. We will continue with our own plans; we will all follow the stubbornness of our evil hearts.’” 13 Therefore this is what the Lord says: “Inquire among the nations: Who has ever heard anything like this? A most horrible thing has been done by Virgin Israel.

Consider how evil this plan was. For months you promote bogus polls of Biden winning by double digits. You pass laws allowing ballots to be turned in by mail, that postmarks are not required, and that the signature doesn’t need to match our records. You also pass laws that these can be received after the election is over, allowing those committing fraud to see who has voted and make sure they don’t send in ballots for them. Then on election day you declare states for Biden when only a small percentage of the vote is in yet refuse to declare key states for Trump even though they may have 95% of the vote in. Why? So that it gives the appearance that Biden is winning in both the popular vote and electoral college votes. How can they behave this arrogantly? Simple, they control the narrative, they control what you hear, and they think they can control what you will think.

14 Does the snow of Lebanon ever vanish from its rocky slopes? Do its cool waters from distant sources ever stop flowing? 15 Yet my people have forgotten me; they burn incense to worthless idols, which made them stumble in their ways, in the ancient paths. They made them walk in byways, on roads not built up.

What we have learned is that the Chinese approach is an ancient way. They involve your family, buy up your family, and get you compromised through them. They take a long term view investing in people for ten or twenty years, even longer. With every contact their tentacles reach further and further into the government and administration. While they enrich themselves they send our economy overseas and turn beautiful cities like Detroit into a wasteland.

16 Their land will be an object of horror and of lasting scorn; all who pass by will be appalled and will shake their heads.

It is unimaginable. In the 50s Detroit was the envy of the whole world, today it is an object of horror. For countries like China, Japan and Europe with thousands of years of history a collapse like that in a single generation is an object of horror and scorn. Look at Oakland and Los Angeles, objects of horror and scorn.

17 Like a wind from the east, I will scatter them before their enemies; I will show them my back and not my face in the day of their disaster.”

Now is the time to pray and repent. Once the day of disaster hits they will be scattered like dust in the wind. At that time the Lord will not hear your prayers.

18 They said, “Come, let’s make plans against Jeremiah; for the teaching of the law by the priest will not cease, nor will counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophets. So come, let’s attack him with our tongues and pay no attention to anything he says.”

Basically they put their fingers in their ears and yell “lalalalala I can't hear you!".

19 Listen to me, Lord; hear what my accusers are saying!

Maybe they won’t hear him, but the Lord will.

20 Should good be repaid with evil? Yet they have dug a pit for me. Remember that I stood before you and spoke in their behalf to turn your wrath away from them. 21 So give their children over to famine; hand them over to the power of the sword. Let their wives be made childless and widows; let their men be put to death, their young men slain by the sword in battle.

By all means, let Hunter Biden be judged, let Jim and Joe Biden be judged. Let Kerry’s step son be judged. Let Kerry and Clinton be judged.

22 Let a cry be heard from their houses when you suddenly bring invaders against them, for they have dug a pit to capture me and have hidden snares for my feet. 23 But you, Lord, know all their plots to kill me. Do not forgive their crimes or blot out their sins from your sight. Let them be overthrown before you; deal with them in the time of your anger.

Lord, we pray that you would suddenly execute the subpoenas, and bring to light all their sins in discovery. Thank you for Project Veritas and their exposure of CNN’s fraud and deceit.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hebrews 9 -- The mystery of powerful prayer

1 Now the first covenant had regulations for worship and also an earthly sanctuary. 2 A tabernacle was set up. In its first room were the lampstand and the table with its consecrated bread; this was called the Holy Place.3 Behind the second curtain was a room called the Most Holy Place, 4 which had the golden altar of incense and the gold-covered ark of the covenant. This ark contained the gold jar of manna, Aaron’s staff that had budded,and the stone tablets of the covenant. 5 Above the ark were the cherubim of the Glory, overshadowing the atonement cover. But we cannot discuss these things in detail now.

All of this is significant, but gets us off the key point, hence we can’t discuss these things right now.

6 When everything had been arranged like this, the priests entered regularly into the outer room to carry on their ministry. 7 But only the high priest entered the inner room, and that only once a year, and never without blood,which he offered for himself and for the sins the people had committed in ignorance. 8 The Holy Spirit was showing by this that the way into the Most Holy Place had not yet been disclosed as long as the first tabernacle was still functioning.

The New Testament gives us the way into the Holy of Holies. This is a stunning conclusion. Once again making this discovery all the bigger. You have to combine everything about the regulations concerning the temple with the verse they quote from Ezekiel that “they will all know me from the least to the greatest”. By itself these two things do not conclusively prove this conclusion, but if you then look at the Lord’s word “I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the Father but by me” it does. There is nothing in the first covenant that would allow anyone but the High Priest once a year to come unto the Father, however the new covenant clearly discloses the way into the most Holy Place.

9 This is an illustration for the present time, indicating that the gifts and sacrifices being offered were not able to clear the conscience of the worshiper. 10 They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings—external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

The derivative conclusion of this is that the lambs and bulls being offered didn’t really clear the conscience. But we are told that they are peace offerings, sin offerings, and trespass offerings. The only way to reconcile all of these verses is that when God saw the Jews offering up bulls and lambs it pointed to the future. God knew that Jesus was the lamb of God that would take away the sins of the world. I find this extremely intimidating, this is like a chess player looking 40 moves in advance. He knows that there will be cult leaders trying to change a word here, a word there, to distort the word of God. You set up the Bible as this incredibly complex jigsaw puzzle and you are able to catch all the liars, all the scam artists, all those who would portray themselves as angels of light.

11 But when Christ came as high priest of the good things that are now already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not made with human hands, that is to say, is not a part of this creation. 12 He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption. 13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. 14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!

Once again, let’s return to the purpose. Hebrews is written to river crossers, we are going on from the elemental teachings to maturity. We are going on from the foundation laid by Paul to the ministry of James concerning doing a perfect work. We are going on to become men of righteousness who like Elijah could pray and God would hear their prayers. The blessing on the temple by Solomon was that if we would repent and pray towards this house that God would hear. How much more powerful if we pray towards the perfect tabernacle not made with hands? They needed the blood of bulls and goats to even be able to function in that covenant, how much more powerful is the blood of Christ not only to cleanse our conscience but to enable us to serve the living God!

15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.

Wow! An excellent attorney is generally the privilege of only the wealthiest and the most powerful people on this earth. I taught forensics and one lesson I always told my students was that in America you get the justice you can afford. In this country nothing is more difficult than to convict a rich person with the best legal team of a crime. Look at our lawyer! He knows the puzzle pieces better than anyone. The hidden mysteries in the bible are truly amazing.

16 In the case of a will, it is necessary to prove the death of the one who made it, 17 because a will is in force only when somebody has died; it never takes effect while the one who made it is living. 18 This is why even the first covenant was not put into effect without blood. 19 When Moses had proclaimed every command of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves, together with water, scarlet wool and branches of hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people. 20 He said, “This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep.” 21 In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies. 22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Can we see the connection between a legal document, a covenant, which in this case is a will, and forgiveness? When man sinned he was kicked out of the garden, he was excommunicated from God. This is equating being cut off from communicating with God, being cut off from entering the most Holy Place, with our inheritance. The “will” which gave us our inheritance “forgave” us. Our inheritance is God, it is being able to communicate with God, it is being able to pray like Elijah and having God listen and respond.

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence.

Every time I read the New Testament I am amazed by how people got healed and demons cast out. How do they do that? Well we have Christ, our High Priest according to the order of Melchizedek appearing for us in God’s presence. This is not a favor, this is our inheritance, we have a legal right to this.

25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

This is a once for all sacrifice. The accuser of the brethren tries to deceive us that this price has to be paid over and over ad infinitum. That is just a lie. But again, that is an elemental teaching. If you go onto maturity you see that Jesus does come a second time, not to suffer, not to pay the price for sin again, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.

Hann57

Jan 2, 2018
1 Corinthians 10 -- The Lord’s table is the only feast day that we, as Christians, are required to keep. Colossians tells us that these feast days are a shadow of things to come. On the one hand this feast reminds us of the passover, the feast of unleavened bread, the feast of the new fruits and the feast of Pentecost. It reminds us of our journey out of Egypt and into the good land. On the other hand this feast is a rehearsal for the Lord’s coming as the king and the bridegroom. That is the festival of Trumpets. It also reminds us of the day of judgement, the feast of atonement, because we must judge ourselves before partaking and if we partake in an unworthy manner we will be judged. A holy convocation is a “dress rehearsal”. Every time we partake of the Lord’s table we are practicing for when we will partake with the Lord who has returned as both the bridegroom and the Lord of all. We are told in this chapter that we will not be tested beyond what we are able but with every trial God will make a way of escape. So this also points to the coming rapture in which we will escape. We are also told that the gentiles sacrifice to idols and demons. There is one day that all Christians and only Christians keep, that is the Lord’s table. In contrast to that day there is one day that all idol worshippers and demon worshippers keep and that is Halloween. So there is a very interesting contrast between the Old and New Testaments. In both the Old and New testaments the Jewish feast days are a shadow of things to come. The Jews must keep all of these days and yet Christians are only to keep one day, the Lord’s table. Is it possible that these three coming feasts could all take place on the same day? Actually the Festival of Trumpets and the Feast of Atonement are both on the same day if it is a jubilee year. So it is certainly possible that two of the three could be on the same day. Then there are two different calendars, one from Enoch and one from Moses. Obviously the Jews have to observe the calendar from Moses but the church is composed of both Jews and Gentiles, so it is reasonable that where these two walls have been joined that these two calendars would coincide. Jude, Peter, John and Paul all attest that Enoch was divinely inspired. In the Fall of 2020 the tenth day of the seventh month according to Enoch’s calendar is the fifteenth day of the seventh month according to Moses' calendar. Since this is a Jubilee year the tenth day is both the festival of trumpets and the feast of atonement and the fifteenth day is the feast of weeks. Interestingly there is a third calendar, the one the world uses now. At sundown on October 30th of 2020 we had these three feast days all at the same time and also at the same time that the world celebrates Halloween. However, Halloween is always celebrated at night on the 31st, the resurrection, a type of the rapture, is always in the early morning. Immediately after that first rapture he that restrains will be taken away and the man of lawlessness and all the demons are set free on earth. Interestingly October 31st was a Saturday, this is named after Saturn which depicts Satan. It is also a Sabbath day. In conclusion October 31st 2020 was a great sign, a shadow of things to come.

1Corinthians 11:23-34 -- Do this in remembrance of Me. Yes, the Lord’s table is a rehearsal for the wedding, and it is a time for us to practice blowing the trumpet to announce the coming of the King. But, according to these verses we are proclaiming the Lord’s death until He comes. We are being reminded every time of how he was betrayed. We learned in the 1Corinthians 10 that when you eat and drink the Lord’s table you have fellowship with Him and you become one with Him. We are proclaiming that we are one with the crucified savior who was betrayed. We are also told we must all eat together like one family looking out for each other.

1Corinthians 12 -- There are two messages in the world. Some are saying “Jesus is accursed” and others are saying “Jesus is Lord”. Would you let someone who wishes to curse you and your family take care of your kids? When your kids watch TV or use the internet there are only two possible messages they are hearing. We have many different gifts in the body, Mister Rogers showed how you could have a TV show with the message “to love your neighbor as yourself”. He was a gift to the body. We have school teachers, we have people in every walk of life. We need every member and every gift. In this sense we are inclusive. However, the body has a defense system that will protect it from anything that wishes to curse the body. We need to identify the Spirit. An eyeball is very different from an ear which is very different from a foot. But the spirit is the same, in each case “Jesus is Lord” or in the analogy they each take their orders from the head. In the same way the body of Christ can be very diverse in the members, in the gifts and in the manifestation of those gifts, yet in every case the spirit is the same: “Jesus is Lord”.
The word Rapture is not in the scriptures.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The word Rapture is not in the scriptures.
The word Harpazo is, the word rescue is, and there are numerous types and shadows, not only so but the entire Bible is about resurrection, life, and being raised up.

If there is no rapture then not even Jesus was raptured.

12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
After 3,000 posts discussing the rapture, the Lord's day, the end of the age, the redemption of our body, and numerous types, shadows and plain words concerning the rapture we have this very old, worn out response that the word "rapture" is not in the Bible. In fact, no english word is in the Bible since it was not written in English. The greek word that is in the Bible is Harpazo meaning to be snatched out of the way of certain doom. You can understand the word to mean "rescued" but it is a very particular form of rescue.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The most Amazing End time prophecy of them all

There are a lot of candidates:

1. Israel becoming a nation again, that was amazing, can these dry bones live again?

2. The Revelation 12 sign that appeared during Feast of Trumpets in 2017, a sign that has only appeared twice in human history, once at the time of Adam and Eve and another at the time of Jesus birth. Yep, truly amazing.

3. A worldwide pandemic that shuts down the world's economy as prophesied in Joel. Again, another amazing prophecy.

4. Then of course there are those pointing out these fires and floods around the world were also prophesied as a sign of the end of the age.

5. Someone else pointed out we had 10 plagues this summer! OK, that is certainly a candidate.

6. Others talk about the two cows who were born on the Feast of Trumpets in 2014 with 7's on their forehead. Signifying the 7 good years and the 7 lean years of the tribulation from Pharaoh's dream that Joseph interpreted. Yep, that has to be considered as well.

7. Some have posited that the prophecy concerning satellite communications traveling at the speed of light is amazing. (Matt 24:27)

8. The Mark of the Beast, that is a good one.

9. The apostasy, OK, another good one.

But I am going to go with a different prophesy:

Luke 17:26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

With all of these signs going on, with all of these end time dreams (Dana Coverstone), all of these watchmen speaking out warnings, this to me is the most amazing prophecy that so many people could be so oblivious right up until the day the flood comes.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 6:1-13 A Prophet Without Honor

1 Jesus left there and went to his hometown, accompanied by his disciples. 2 When the Sabbath came, he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were amazed. “Where did this man get these things?” they asked. “What’s this wisdom that has been given him? What are these remarkable miracles he is performing? 3 Isn’t this the carpenter? Isn’t this Mary’s son and the brother of James, Joseph, Judas and Simon? Aren’t his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him. 4 Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home.” 5 He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them. 6 He was amazed at their lack of faith.

It amazes me the difference between Luke and Mark. In Luke if you know who Jesus is you know the account of His birth, you know He was born of a virgin, that the wise men came bearing gifts, that He had to flee to Egypt because they sought to kill Him. Surely you know about the kids who were murdered but that was 30 years ago, and you never connected that with the prophecies in the Old Testament. So yes, this is Jesus’ “hometown” but that is the hometown after they returned from Egypt. They were still keeping everything on the down low because they didn’t want another assassination attempt. Jesus is amazed at their lack of faith but look what accompanies that, a sense that you know it all. They know absolutely nothing and yet they feel they know it all.

For example the story is that at 12 years old Jesus astounded the leading scholars with his understanding of scripture. That was when he was living in Nazareth. If you actually knew Jesus how could you not know that? But they don’t, they say “isn’t this the carpenter”. They don’t know Him, they know of Him. They know His family, they know He is “the carpenter” but they don’t know Him. Imagine this is you, there are those close to you who are raptured, you know of them, you know their family members, but you never knew them, you only knew “of them”.

Now compare that with those people who actually did know Him. Think about Peter, John and James. Think about His cousins, His mom, and all the disciples. Surely all that was going on right under their noses, they were oblivious.

If you want to have faith you must spend time with the Lord, read the word, pray, worship. If you do that then you will recognize those who are also close to the Lord.

Jesus Sends Out the Twelve

Then Jesus went around teaching from village to village. 7 Calling the Twelve to him, he began to send them out two by two and gave them authority over impure spirits. 8 These were his instructions: “Take nothing for the journey except a staff—no bread, no bag, no money in your belts. 9 Wear sandals but not an extra shirt. 10 Whenever you enter a house, stay there until you leave that town. 11 And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, leave that place and shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them.”
12 They went out and preached that people should repent. 13 They drove out many demons and anointed many sick people with oil and healed them.

It seems to me that very few Christians have read this. Why do I say that? Well what do they do if Facebook suspends them, if Facebook does not welcome them or does not listen to them? Do they shake the dust off their feet and move on? When I heard that Apple, Amazon and Google all deplatformed Parler, treating them reprehensibly I shook the dust off and vowed not to have anything more to do with them. I used to spend $500 a month with Amazon, I haven’t bought anything from them since and cancelled all my subscriptions. I stopped using Google and began using DuckDuckgo, I stopped using Chrome (as much as possible, I have to use it for work) and began using Dissenter. This is what the Lord says, leave the place and shake off the dust. I hear many going on and on about the censorship. Why? Because they refuse to leave that place and shake off the dust. I got suspended on Facebook, they said someone was offended by one of my posts. They didn’t tell me which post, they didn’t say what I had said that was offensive, so there was no way for me to adjust my behavior or apologize if there was truly something offensive. Instead they suspended me for 30 days. I said no, you are not welcoming me, you are not listening to me, fine, I will leave and go elsewhere. I had to do a search of the internet to learn how to delete my Facebook account, but I did that very same day. Imagine if every time Facebook suspended someone for speaking the truth or the gospel they did that. Stop crying and whining about these tech giants, if they do not welcome you, if they refuse to listen to you, take that as your cue to move on. Make sure you shake off the dust. Recently DeBlasio announced that on August 16th in NYC you would have to have a vaccine certificate to go to the gym or restaurant. I went that day to my Gym and cancelled my membership and told them it was because of DeBlasio’s announcement. I understand that 60% of the people going to these gyms are not vaccinated in NYC, suppose on that same day 60% of gym memberships were cancelled! That would have sent a powerful message to DeBlasio. Stop whining, just leave, there are other people to bring the message to, other places. Shake off the dust, do not support these businesses, don’t even let them count you in their metrics.

NY will not let me work as a teacher, they will not let my wife work in mental health, and we are not allowed to enter restaurants to eat. To me this means they don't welcome us. So we sold the house, went to Sioux Falls in South Dakota where they will welcome us and have purchased a house there. If they don't welcome you in NY, shake off the dust as a testimony against them. If every Christian did that in NY then NY would be crushed economically. All major industries would have significant staffing shortages, house prices would collapse and everyone would toss the thieving politicians out. I call them thieves because this is not about public health it is about stealing.

Hann57

Jan 2, 2018
The word Harpazo is, the word rescue is, and there are numerous types and shadows, not only so but the entire Bible is about resurrection, life, and being raised up.

If there is no rapture then not even Jesus was raptured.

12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised.
The word RAPTURE is NOT in the scriptures.

Therefore to teach the scripture with referances of words from men is corrupting God's word.

2Co_2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The word RAPTURE is NOT in the scriptures.

Therefore to teach the scripture with referances of words from men is corrupting God's word.

2Co_2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
Point to a post that you feel is "corrupting" the word. The translation "rapture" has a very distinct history among Christian teachers. I think the term "redemption of our body" is the most Biblical term however, we use terms like "triune" and "trinity" that are not in the Bible, and this word "rapture" has a valid basis, but I chose it for the title precisely because it is controversial.

there are many things taught concerning the reaping of the harvest at the end of the age that are not scriptural and there are many that are taught that is scriptural.

So find the offensive post and point out something that has been posted that you feel is "corrupting God's word"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 6:14-29 John the Baptist Beheaded

14 King Herod heard about this, for Jesus’ name had become well known. Some were saying, “John the Baptist has been raised from the dead, and that is why miraculous powers are at work in him.” 15 Others said, “He is Elijah.” And still others claimed, “He is a prophet, like one of the prophets of long ago.” 16 But when Herod heard this, he said, “John, whom I beheaded, has been raised from the dead!” 17 For Herod himself had given orders to have John arrested, and he had him bound and put in prison. He did this because of Herodias, his brother Philip’s wife, whom he had married. 18 For John had been saying to Herod, “It is not lawful for you to have your brother’s wife.” 19 So Herodias nursed a grudge against John and wanted to kill him. But she was not able to, 20 because Herod feared John and protected him, knowing him to be a righteous and holy man. When Herod heard John, he was greatly puzzled; yet he liked to listen to him. 21 Finally the opportune time came. On his birthday Herod gave a banquet for his high officials and military commanders and the leading men of Galilee. 22 When the daughter of Herodias came in and danced, she pleased Herod and his dinner guests. The king said to the girl, “Ask me for anything you want, and I’ll give it to you.” 23 And he promised her with an oath, “Whatever you ask I will give you, up to half my kingdom.” 24 She went out and said to her mother, “What shall I ask for?” “The head of John the Baptist,” she answered. 25 At once the girl hurried in to the king with the request: “I want you to give me right now the head of John the Baptist on a platter.” 26 The king was greatly distressed, but because of his oaths and his dinner guests, he did not want to refuse her. 27 So he immediately sent an executioner with orders to bring John’s head. The man went, beheaded John in the prison, 28 and brought back his head on a platter. He presented it to the girl, and she gave it to her mother. 29 On hearing of this, John’s disciples came and took his body and laid it in a tomb.

I have heard some Bible teachers say that this was due to John’s mistake. He shouldn’t have been criticizing the blatant, in your face corruption of the political leaders of the Jewish nation. But I don’t see this as a mistake. John was there to pave the way for Jesus. He did this by preaching a gospel of repentance, he preached to everyone and he didn’t water down the gospel. Once Jesus is there we don’t need John anymore. But that is not a negative, it is like Samson killing more Philistines in his death than in his life. Is there any more gruesome and revolting story in the gospels than this? The mother is a snake, the daughter is also a serpent, and the despicable corruption of Herod’s administration is on display for all to see. This is just like the January 6th event. We can all see that Pelosi is a snake, that those who are listening to her and doing her bidding are serpents, and the despicable corruption of the Biden administration is on full display. We know they had other groups show up to break into Congress as a set up, we know that the cops waved the protestors in, we can see them acting like tourists inside, not rioting, not looting, not harming anyone. We know that the crowd was provoked by the police firing tear gas into the crowd forcing those in front to force their way towards the building to escape the tear gas, we know that a cop killed one of the protestors. We can see them characterizing Americans who are exercising their first amendment rights to protest as being the most dangerous white supremacists. John sacrificed himself to expose the evil, satanic corruption of the administration. What better way to drive home the point to all of Israel, do you want Jesus or do you want to stick with this brood of vipers?

Hann57

Jan 2, 2018
Point to a post that you feel is "corrupting" the word. The translation "rapture" has a very distinct history among Christian teachers. I think the term "redemption of our body" is the most Biblical term however, we use terms like "triune" and "trinity" that are not in the Bible, and this word "rapture" has a valid basis, but I chose it for the title precisely because it is controversial.

there are many things taught concerning the reaping of the harvest at the end of the age that are not scriptural and there are many that are taught that is scriptural.

So find the offensive post and point out something that has been posted that you feel is "corrupting God's word"
The point I have made was very clear. You seem to except any teaching outside of the scriptures. Willy nilly, anythings goes. That is dangerous and leads to been tossed to and fro with every wind of doctrine.

Eph_4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Men do not hold to sound doctrines as the apostle Paul writes.

Tell me this, because this will be pointless to continue if you are trusting men who interpret the scriptures.
What gospel have you believed for salvation?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 6:30-44 Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand

This account is completely different from Luke. In Luke after John the Baptist is beheaded we learn of Jesus genealogy going all the way back to Adam and then we see Jesus fasting and then being tested in the wilderness. Here Jesus is already in His ministry, He has already sent out apostles, and after John being beheaded He feeds five thousand. Quite different from fasting for forty days prior to beginning His ministry.

Let’s be real, there are two different accounts of John the Baptist. He came before the Lord’s ministry to pave the way and he is also “Elijah who is to come” at the end of the age. Luke is written to those who have carefully researched the account from the beginning from those who have handed it down to us. These believers were looking at John the Baptist who came prior to the Lord’s ministry. Mark is written to the sleeping church that wakes up after the rapture. From the minute they wake up John the Baptist is already there preaching. There will be two witnesses during the tribulation and they will be preaching a gospel of repentance to those who were left behind. They will fully expose the corruption of the Antichrist and the False prophet and this will conclude with them being killed and the whole world seeing their death as a cause of celebration and a time to give gifts, like Christmas. But then they are resurrected for all to see and caught up the Lord. That will “feed the five thousand”.

30 The apostles gathered around Jesus and reported to him all they had done and taught. 31 Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, “Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest.” 32 So they went away by themselves in a boat to a solitary place. 33 But many who saw them leaving recognized them and ran on foot from all the towns and got there ahead of them. 34 When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So he began teaching them many things.

Imagine the situation after the world has seen those two witnesses resurrected and go into heaven. They will be running on foot to find Jesus and His apostles. That is how you pave the way for Jesus!

35 By this time it was late in the day, so his disciples came to him. “This is a remote place,” they said, “and it’s already very late. 36 Send the people away so that they can go to the surrounding countryside and villages and buy themselves something to eat.”

It will be very “late in the day” when these two witnesses are killed.

37 But he answered, “You give them something to eat.”

The Lord is training us to be His servants. There is no judgement, only forgiveness. They repented for having been asleep, but now they are awake, they are speaking the word, they are with Jesus, and they are now the ones equipped to feed the five thousand.

They said to him, “That would take more than half a year’s wages! Are we to go and spend that much on bread and give it to them to eat?”

38 “How many loaves do you have?” he asked. “Go and see.” When they found out, they said, “Five—and two fish.”

This is how we all are when the Lord wants us to stretch our faith. It sounds impossible, ridiculous, but notice they went and found out. This shows they know the Lord well enough to do what He says even if it sounds absurd.

39 Then Jesus directed them to have all the people sit down in groups on the green grass. 40 So they sat down in groups of hundreds and fifties. 41 Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to his disciples to distribute to the people. He also divided the two fish among them all. 42 They all ate and were satisfied, 43 and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces of bread and fish. 44 The number of the men who had eaten was five thousand.

This is how you teach. Present the problem, ask for solutions to get the students in the proper mindset, then model for them so they can learn from you.
The point I have made was very clear. You seem to except any teaching outside of the scriptures. Willy nilly, anythings goes. That is dangerous and leads to been tossed to and fro with every wind of doctrine.

Eph_4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Men do not hold to sound doctrines as the apostle Paul writes.

Tell me this, because this will be pointless to continue if you are trusting men who interpret the scriptures.
What gospel have you believed for salvation?
The point I am making is equally clear. About once a month I get this same lame argument. I have already responded to it. I am not a yo yo, I have already responded on this blog on this. I am not interested in having to focus on this every month. If you can point to a specific post that you are taking issue with I will respond to that.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Pretrib rapture

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Revelation 3:10 KJV

God always spared His people from judgement or wrath.

Enoch was raptured before the flood.

God did not burn Sodom and Gomorrah until Lot got out.

God saved Rahab to live with His chosen people.
Here is an example of one person posting five Biblical references concerning the rapture.