Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

If you run from what I am telling you -- you are going into slavery and will serve Nebuchadnezzar -- if you don't submit you will be mistreated.

Forget your contingency plans there is only one way of salvation.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A Testimony Concerning the Lord's coming

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ezekiel 33:10-20 Predictive programming

10 And thou, son of man, say unto the house of Israel: Thus ye speak, saying, Our transgressions and our sins are upon us, and we pine away in them; how then can we live? 11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

If you watch their movies and TV shows they are filled with this Predictive programming coded in. It makes them think they are so smart that they know what is about to happen and they have been waving this in front of your face for years and yet the masses don’t know. They view this as justification that they consider the rest of the world as “sheeple”. The concept is depicted in the Matrix where this guy begins to see through the code so they decide to “red pill” him and bring him into their little clique.

But now, look at what they are saying in these movies. They are saying essentially that we are all going to die, it will be catastrophic, etc. It will be catastrophic. Maybe tens of millions will die. 50 million people died from the Spanish flu and to most people around the world it was simply a bad year for the flu. It took more than fifty years before people examining death records realized the scale and scope of the death. Suppose 50 million people are dead after September 24th, for the world that is a “speed bump”. Even if the asteroid breaks up into a thousand pieces it would be hard to imagine more deaths than that. Especially since two thirds of those meteors should hit the ocean.

So then what is the point of this event? It reveals what cowards these wicked men are. You will know that they knew, they saved themselves and justified not telling you because “hey, what can I do”. For one thing you obviously can’t do this job of being a watchman to save and protect us.

12 And thou, son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression; and as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall he that is righteous be able to live thereby in the day that he sinneth. 13 When I say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his righteousness, and commit iniquity, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered; but in his iniquity that he hath committed, therein shall he die. 14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right; 15 if the wicked restore the pledge, give again that which he had taken by robbery, walk in the statutes of life, committing no iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die. 16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be remembered against him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

This makes me so angry. What some say is hey, my whole life I was a good Christian, never hurt anyone, went to church on Sunday but just in this one thing, the boss told me not to tell anyone about this coming catastrophe and because of this one sin I will be judged. Is that right? Then they have the nerve to point their finger at someone who was a gang member and repented and got saved, or a woman who had an abortion and then repented and got saved. They point out that this person or that person sinned for years and got their sins forgiven so why can’t they just do this one little sin. (Also note that this portion is a direct contradiction of what many teach as "once saved always saved". I don't want to go down this path because there are wonderful critiques and rebuttals to this teaching already and I see it as peripheral. However in brief I believe Christians need to do 3 things to be raptured -- confess that Jesus is the Son of God, Love Him -- spend time in His word, in worship, in prayer, in fellowship, this is how we are sanctified and transformed, and finally Listen to Him meaning you hear His speaking to you and you do it, Obedience. Don't say you love the Lord if you don't do what He says to do.)

17 Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal. 18 When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die therein. 19 And when the wicked turneth from his wickedness, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby. 20 Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.

The Lord is going to judge everyone of us according to our ways. Let’s begin by looking at this “good Christian” who is submitting to his boss to allow millions to be kept in the dark about the coming calamity despite it being their job to warn people of these calamities. What do you think is a “good Christian”? Being religious? Having the appearance of being holy without the reality? A good Christian has Jesus Christ living within them and they listen to Jesus and call Him Lord. You called your boss Lord when you listened to him instead of the Lord in your spirit. Now let’s consider these people who were slaves of sin but ultimately were rescued from that slavery by the Lord and gave their life to Him and then testified to others warning them of the impending doom. Of course the Lord will rescue these, they are witnesses of the savior, they worship Him and call Him Lord.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Is Russian invasion of Ukraine Ezekiel 38

There is some simplistic questions concerning this attack. Many want to know if this is what was prophesied in Ezekiel 38, however, before you answer that you have to understand what is Ezekiel 38.

The description is very similar to the war in Armageddon but definitely has a couple of very clear differences. First, there is no mention of all the kings of the Earth but rather some very specific ones. Second, there is this weird reference to Israel living off of the scraps from this battle for 7 years, that seems very different from Armageddon, who wants to fish around for stuff under all that blood? Also, Armageddon is at the end of the Great Tribulation whereas this seven year period suggests this battle ends at the beginning of the tribulation. As a result I subscribe to the view that Ezekiel 38 is not talking about Armageddon, rather it is talking about a major event that sets the stage for the Antichrist to confirm the covenant with the many for seven years, the 70th week of Daniel's prophecy.

OK, with that as the context of what we are talking about, a war that precedes the tribulation I do believe that this battle in Ukraine leads to that. If you understand Putin's demands of Ukraine, the US and NATO you realize he is saying he wants to be top dog and he can't be top dog without controlling the Mid East. Read his demands to US and NATO and the only way they submit is to bend the knee to Putin. The only way you control countries is if you control energy, so he needs to move on to the Mid East or he needs to accept defeat. Putin has made it very clear he is all in, he is going for broke, there is no turning back for him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

If you run from what I am telling you -- you are going into slavery and will serve Nebuchadnezzar -- if you don't submit you will be mistreated.

Forget your contingency plans there is only one way of salvation.
In 1917 Jerusalem was declared to belong to Israel.

In 1967 Jerusalem was declared to belong to Israel

In 2017 Jerusalem was declared to belong to Israel.

These are jubilee years.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Let's get our Christian playbook from Revelation 12, let's bring the refugees from this war fleeing from the Serpent on the wings of the great eagle to the wilderness to survive the tribulation and be part of the great revival during the tribulation. Just more people to hear the gospel and be saved.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Is God moving in Ukraine?

Yes.

The Lord is sovereign, He is on the throne, and He is using a monster to destroy another monster. The one thing about cartels and the mafia, for the most part they kill each other. If you steer clear of them they have no interest in you.

The end of the age is God judging sin, not just in Russia (they will ultimately be completely judged) but also the sins in Ukraine, Europe, the US and the Mid East.

It has started. I would say this started in 1948 when Jews returned to Israel. It continued in 1967 when they got Jerusalem. It continued in 1991 when the USSR collapsed and everyone thought this was a Christmas present and cried "peace and security". On the 30th anniversary Putin had already determined he was going to make it right, he is all in, there is no bluff in any of this.

Putin has said that what Biden did debanking Russia was an act of war. This is not some right wing nut job, this is not some fringe youtube video, this is Putin saying that he is now at war with Europe and the US. They crushed the USSR 30 years ago and he is going to take vengeance.

The party of Davos is evil and the day of the Lord is coming. They have put Putin into a corner so he has no choice but to attack the Mid East and ally himself with an Islamic coalition and with China.

A lot of people said that Dana Coverstone's dreams with the warning to "brace yourself" and pictures of Russian and UN troops in the US didn't come true. How stupid can you be? What good is a warning if you are not given time to react? When Deblasio said that you had to be vaccinated to keep your job in NYC I reacted immediately. That was August of 2021 and yet I am still trying to complete everything. It takes time to leave a job, sell a house, move, buy a new house, get a new job, etc. You need months to "brace yourself".

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What gospel are you trusting for salvation ?
Obviously you have not read my posts.

1. Jesus is the son of God, there is no salvation apart from Him. He is the only way to the Father.

2. Love Jesus, spend time in His word, in fellowship, in prayer, in worship. This is how you become sanctified, this is how you fill your vessel with oil.

3. Listen to Jesus. Why do you say you love Him if you don't do what He says? This is the evidence that you do love Him, that you are in relationship with Him and that you truly do bend the knee and confess that Jesus is Lord. For example, He says to believe and be baptized, being baptized is simply the first step in listening and obeying.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ezekiel 33:21-33 The plan of the wicked

21 And it came to pass in the twelfth year of our captivity, in the tenth month, in the fifth day of the month, that one that had escaped out of Jerusalem came unto me, saying, The city is smitten. 22 Now the hand of Jehovah had been upon me in the evening, before he that was escaped came; and he had opened my mouth, until he came to me in the morning; and my mouth was opened, and I was no more dumb.

23 And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, 24 Son of man, they that inhabit those waste places in the land of Israel speak, saying, Abraham was one, and he inherited the land: but we are many; the land is given us for inheritance. 25 Wherefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Ye eat with the blood, and lift up your eyes unto your idols, and shed blood: and shall ye possess the land? 26 Ye stand upon your sword, ye work abomination, and ye defile every one his neighbor’s wife: and shall ye possess the land?

This is their plan and it is also written into their predictive programming. They will come out of their caves and bunkers to inherit the land. In their mind they will own everything or else can buy it up for nothing. In their mind they will stand upon the sword of the Lord. They are an abomination. Their concept is that they are free from sin in the same way a wild animal or brute beast is free from sin. Murder and adultery are simply a means to an end. This fully exposes their lies. They justify themselves saying we don’t warn everyone because we don’t want to create a panic, we don’t want hysteria. In reality what they really want is to be fully prepared for this event so that they could profit mightily. They realize from history that events like this are what empires are built on. Knowing ahead of time is a tremendous gift, you don’t share that gift with the unwashed masses. They are an abomination to God.

27 Thus shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: As I live, surely they that are in the waste places shall fall by the sword; and him that is in the open field will I give to the beasts to be devoured; and they that are in the strongholds and in the caves shall die of the pestilence. 28 And I will make the land a desolation and an astonishment; and the pride of her power shall cease; and the mountains of Israel shall be desolate, so that none shall pass through. 29 Then shall they know that I am Jehovah, when I have made the land a desolation and an astonishment, because of all their abominations which they have committed.

The cities will have roving gangs with guns, like Mad Max. Go to waste places and you will be attacked by lunatics and individuals who will devour you. Stay in your little bunker and you will die from pestilence. Look at how stupid they are, they built these beautiful underground shelters and forgot one thing -- sewage. If the city is destroyed where is your running water? Maybe you have a three month supply but after that what happens? In the end they will realize they are being judged for all the abominations they committed. That those people they thought were unwashed masses and deplorables, those people had they been warned could have helped save not only themselves but you also.

30 And as for thee, son of man, the children of thy people talk of thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from Jehovah. 31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but do them not; for with their mouth they show much love, but their heart goeth after their gain. 32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument; for they hear thy words, but they do them not. 33 And when this cometh to pass (behold, it cometh), then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

There is one other group of people. We have mentioned the 1%, we have mentioned those who agreed to not warn the people, and we mentioned those sinners who have repented and began witnessing that Jesus is Lord. Finally, there are those who are also Christians, they come and sit in the pews, they listen to sermons every week, and they do it because they think it is a lovely performance. We get to dress up, see our friends, be social, and the preacher always has something interesting to say. They never took it to heart. Well, after this event they will wake up. They will realize that was a prophet of God, that Jesus is Lord, that He is the only salvation, and you will see a great revival.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Islamic theology -- A different Jesus

1. Jesus is a man, not God

2. Jesus did not die, he went to heaven like Elijah

3. Their Jesus is standing by the right hand of Allah waiting to return to explain to misguided Christians that he didn't die, wasn't resurrected, and didn't redeem you from your sins.

The Islamic Jesus is not the son of God, he is not the redeemer, he is not part of the Godhead.

Matthew 24 and Revelation 13

In Revelation 13 we meet this superman. As the end of the world approaches the darkest hour and Satan will invade the earth and seemingly conquer it. The Long promised man of sin -- AntiChrist -- behind this man is Lucifer, the old serpent. Comes out of nowhere with military genius of Alexander and the great oratory of Hitler, and with the warmth of Bill Clinton that can make his enemies smile and laugh. The ruthless ambition of Genghis Khan, but with the seeming compassion and tenderness of Jesus Christ.

The false Christ will be universally accepted.

Islamic Theology says he comes riding in on a white horse. The Bible's antichrist is Islam's savior.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It's year 5782, if your looking at the Jewish Calendar. There is no pre-tribulation rapture, that's for another thread. Not trying to discourage you, but wearing a sock hat, and having a bunch of instruments, doesn't mean he knows what he is talking about.

If the rapture doesn't occur this year, will he stop talking Bible Prophecy?!?! Doubt it! lol

Putin Warns No-Fly Zone in Ukraine Will Be Seen As Act of War

https://www.infowars.com/posts/putin-warns-no-fly-zone-in-ukraine-will-be-seen-as-act-of-war/
In my blog I have posted the words of the Lord Jesus on this matter, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John will stand as a witness. I have posted prophecies made in Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. Moses will stand as a witness. I posted the types and shadows in Judges concerning Samson and Gideon, I have posted shadows in Ruth and Esther and in the history concerning David, Elijah, and Solomon. I have posted the prophecies in Psalms, the prophecies in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Joel, Habakkuk, Amos, and Jonah. They also will stand as a witness. I have quoted the words of Paul, Peter, James, and Jude on this as well as the book of Hebrews. In addition to the Bible I have given links to books of the apocrypha, to dreams and visions of God's people over the last thousand years they will all stand as a witness. I have given links to Steve Fletcher who has scoured current events for the signs that warn of Jesus coming. I have posted links to the Return of the King who goes extensively into the signs in the heavens that point to Jesus coming. I have also posted links from others: Godaminute is the keyboard player for Danny Gokey, Dr. Barry Awe, Pastor Sandy with S4C community, Repoman64, DTBM, Chuck Missler, Ken Potter and others to show that there are many who are sounding the alarm of the Lord's soon return. I have posted dreams from many different ones including Dana Coverstone to show that Joel's words are being fulfilled. I have posted many, many links concerning the natural disasters that have increased dramatically, earthquakes are up 40 fold since the 1950s, etc.

My job is to warn you of what I am seeing and hearing. What you do with it is between you and the Lord. I am not the judge, I am simply one of very many witnesses.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well, it didn't take long. This "prophet" says he's "99% sure that Russia's not invading Ukraine." First Trump really won now Russia's not really invading Ukraine.

https://julieroys.com/texas-pastor-conspiracy-theories-russia-ukraine/
Yes "the pastor of a large church". It is despicable how the interests of "the large church" outweigh speaking the truth of God's word.

Large churches are all about preaching "revival" because that is where the money is. Preaching about the Lord's return, that is OK if it is general, but definitely don't talk about the rapture or the signs that point to how close it is.

For example, I left NYC because of Deblasio's vaccine mandates. They forced both myself and my wife to lose our jobs. The Lord's word is "if they don't welcome you in this city then shake off the dust and move to the next". Prior to leaving I called my pastor and talked to him. He also was alarmed by what was going on and knew that many in the congregation were being affected just as my family was. He said he had considered moving. But he can't say that publicly, he couldn't move the church. It really drove home to me that we are to live the life of the altar and the tent, just like Abraham. If you live in a tent it is easy to move, if you live in a big building with extensive roots it is close to impossible to move.

This isn't just one pastor, it is a nationwide phenomena. Think about it, how could Deblasio get away with his vaccine mandate in NYC, a city where at least half of the population meets with a Christian church. Imagine if every pastor had stood shoulder to shoulder and rejected this. But they didn't, do you know why? NY had shut down the churches during the pandemic. They were desperate to fill the church again with people who are tithing.

These churches have staffs, they need income to pay all those salaries, the government cut them off at the knees.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We are the first and only generation that has seen all these things that will be global

Global travel (Daniel)

Global knowledge (Daniel)

Global weather awareness (Luke)

Revelation 11 -- whole world will be communicating

Global evangelism

Global TV -- they'll all see the two witnesses killed and celebrate it in real time

Digital money -- MOTB

Global tracking -- MOTB

Weapons that could wipe out all humans

Global peace, prosperity, hatred for the Jews.

Global pandemic

When all these things become birth pains -- greater frequency, intensity and visibility --

Hebrews 10:24-25 Exhorting one another and so much the more as you see the day approaching -- the purpose of prophecy, motivate us, exhort us. To stir up others to love and good works.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Rapture happens before passover

Red sea, Jericho, Elijah and Elisha -- in every case the water had to be split for a deliverance.

Psalm 117 divides the whole Bible