Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself

Exodus 19:4 ‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself.

Revelation 12:14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

Many people like Pentecost for the rapture, I don't. First, the rapture of the church is likened in many places to the birth of the manchild. This takes place prior to seeing what God did to Egypt with the destroying angel. Second, after the manchild is born the woman is taken on the wings of the eagle into the wilderness. So then what we are seeing at Shavuot would refer to those left behind after the rapture.

The Passover is all about "the first born" and the first rapture is all about the firstfruits.

Satan is right there when the baby is born waiting to devour the baby, this is what Passover is all about, God stands over our house to defend us.

Jesus is the door, He is both our entrance into the kingdom and our exit out of this world. When you are born there is "blood" on the door just like Passover.

The Passover is all about an exodus out of Egypt. I do not see that with Shavuot.

In Hebrews it says that Mount Sinai represented one covenant and that Mount Zion represents our covenant. Paul even says we have not come to that mountain which could not be touched. So then if the New Testament saints have not come to that mountain why would that feast be a shadow of their rapture?

The first rapture is likened to a wedding with a gentile bride. The Gentile bride missed out on the first Passover. We were not part of the Jews exodus from Egypt. Is that fair? Shouldn't there be an exodus for us as well as the Jewish bride? How else can we be knit as one, Jews and Gentiles? Sure enough there is a second Passover -- it is for those who were defiled for touching a dead body (all the Egyptians were defiled for their law about killing the Jewish babies that were males). It is also for someone returning from a long journey. The last two thousand years has been a long journey.

So then there remains a sabbath rest for the people of God. Jesus is our Joshua, He will lead us into the promised land and there we will celebrate the Passover and fulfill His word:

Luke 22:18 For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We have come to Mount Zion

18 You have not come to a mountain that can be touched and that is burning with fire; to darkness, gloom and storm; 19 to a trumpet blast or to such a voice speaking words that those who heard it begged that no further word be spoken to them, 20 because they could not bear what was commanded: “If even an animal touches the mountain, it must be stoned to death.” 21 The sight was so terrifying that Moses said, “I am trembling with fear.”

22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, 23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

Hebrews talks of us coming to Mount Zion in the past tense, not as something that is still to come. Think about it, the Old Covenant was given to the Jews at Mount Sinai, here the New Covenant was given to the Christians at Mount Zion. We could never have grown into maturity during the church age if we had not already come to this mountain.

Yes the one compelling point for this feast is that it is the only mention of "the Trump of God" in the Bible. It is very likely that this first mention will be repeated as the last trump. But why would the last trump precede the Day of the Lord? It does not make sense to have a pre tribulation rapture at "the last trump".

With Passover we see them celebrate this in Egypt as they leave Egypt and we see them celebrate this in the Good Land with Joshua when they enter the Good land. God drank the cup with them in Egypt and then drank it again with them when they had entered the Good land.

The Jews in the Old Covenant had both celebrations. The believers have celebrated the first Passover (Lord's supper) during our remembrance of Him, but we have yet to celebrate the second one when we enter into the Good land with Jesus.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
When they are saying, Peace and safety,

1Thessalonians 5:3 When they are saying, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall in no wise escape.

Why is there a shortage of Baby formula? They are saying that is for our safety, they are recalling baby formula for our safety. Why are they sending $40 billion to Ukraine? They are saying that is for peace. Why is China shutting down 45 cities, 40% of their economy and the great bulk of trade with the US? They are saying that is for people's safety. Why are they mandating the vaccine even though the data indicates the more shots you get the more likely you are to get sick? They are saying that is for our safety. Why are they ceding all authority to the W.H.O. concerning health in the US? They are saying that is for our safety. Why did they steal the election from Trump? They are saying that is to keep the peace. Why did Biden leave all our military assets in Afghanistan? He was saying that was for peace.

They are doing all kinds of crazy insane things and always the nutty reason is because of "peace and security".

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Vaccine is not the Mark of the Beast, but I think it is the precursor

Precursor -- a thing that comes before another, a forerunner, or a substance from which another is formed.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead; 17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his number is [p]Six hundred and sixty and six.

Reasons why the vaccine is not the mark of the beast.

1. Did anyone cause you to have a mark on your hand or your forehead at the time of the vaccine that without you would not be able to buy or sell?

No, they didn't. We can certainly see that vaccine passports are coming and we can see that they will ultimately be made part of your body, hand or forehead. If you want to say that the vaccine is stage 1 of a process that results in the MOTB no problem, that is what precursor means.

Revelation 14:6 And I saw another angel flying in mid heaven, having eternal good tidings to proclaim unto them that dwell on the earth, and unto every nation and tribe and tongue and people; 7 and he saith with a great voice, Fear God, and give him glory; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.

8 And another, a second angel, followed, saying, Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, that hath made all the nations to drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

9 And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a great voice, If any man worshippeth the beast and his image, and receiveth a mark on his forehead, or upon his hand, 10 he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is prepared unmixed in the cup of his anger; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

At the time that the Mark of the Beast is rolled out 3 angels fly through the heavens warning all the inhabitants on earth telling them to worship God, that Babylon the Great is fallen and that you are not to take the mark of the beast because if you do you shall drink the wrath of God. This is a warning given to every person on earth, it is righteousness.

2. Has anyone heard or seen these three angels? No.

Again I agree that we are very close to this time and that the vaccine is a precursor to this. I would not at all be surprised if we are less than 3 years away from this time and to be fair I would not be surprised if this took place in 2022, but I have not seen nor heard these three angels, so no, this vaccine is not the Mark of the Beast.

The major issue I and others have with people claiming that the vaccine is the MOTB is that you are saying that every single vaccinated person on Earth shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is prepared unmixed in the cup of his anger; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Corinthians 15:1-34 -- "Come back to your senses as you ought"

1 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

This is a good time to be reminded of the gospel by which we are saved. Receive that word by faith and hold firmly to it.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve.6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

Jesus was the Christ, the anointed of God, the Messiah. He was the incarnated word. He died for our sins, that is He paid the price so that we could be redeemed from sin. When you sin you become enslaved to sin, you have a debt that you can’t repay. By repaying that debt for us sin could no longer enslave us. He was also buried, that is the fulfillment of the sabbath rest. He was raised from the dead and brought all of us who believe into the new creation. We have a faithful witness of these events from the apostles, the disciples, and hundreds of believers over the ages.

9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11 Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.

The New Testament was laid out by the apostle Paul, some have compared his ministry to the ministry of the resurrected Christ (Jesus earthly ministry is compared to David, and His heavenly ministry compared to Solomon). But Paul has nothing to boast of, if it were not for Jesus he would have been condemned to hell with Judas. So Paul’s ministry began from the very lowest point and yet he ultimately got to the highest point, similar to Jesus rising from the grave and ascending to the heavens.

12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?

The internet has become flooded with saints all over the world having dreams of the rapture and being told to tell the believers that Jesus is coming. Yet, there are many other believers who insist they have heard all of that before, yada, yada, yada. This is nothing new. Thomas refused to believe Jesus had risen till he touched the wounds and saw for himself. That may sound sensible but it is rebuked by the Lord as faithless.

13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.

Think about that, if his preaching is useless why has it had such a big impact on the entire world? The power of that message for the last 2,000 years is a strong testimony that Jesus rose from the dead. The resurrection is the power of the message.

15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised.

Another great point, if Jesus didn’t rise from the dead the entire New Testament is based on the testimony of liars. How could these fishermen and an odd assortment of people fabricated such an elaborate and effective lie?

16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either.

Here we come to the crux of the matter, if the rapture is not real, if the dead are not going to rise at the last trump, then Jesus also didn’t rise from the dead. You can’t believe that Jesus resurrected from the dead and also teach that the rapture is not real.

17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.

What fool would do this? Who would make up a lie so that they could be persecuted, imprisoned, stoned, and martyred?

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

We have seven great feasts in the Jewish year. Jesus was crucified on Passover, buried on the feast of unleavened bread, rose from the dead on the feast of first fruits, and the church was born on the feast of Pentecost. What is the point of starting the year with a “feast of firstfruits” that refers to Christ’s resurrection if the feast at the end of the year when you bring in the harvest does not really mean we are raptured?

21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

This is a very deep saying. At the time of Adam’s fall there was a prophecy that the seed of the woman would come and this seed would crush the serpent's head and the serpent would bruise His heel. If you look at the heavenly signs in September of 2017 we saw this sign, and the only other time it has appeared was in 3915 BC. So the prophecy at the time of Adam was fulfilled with the appearance of the sign in heaven of a woman with a crown of 12 stars, clothed in the sun, that brings forth a man child.

23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

There are three groups, Jesus Christ has already risen, the firstfruits refer to those who are raptured, and those who belong to Him refer to the redeemed who are not raptured and instead have to endure the tribulation.

24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

This is the point of this age, to cast out the prince of darkness and for every knee to bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord.

25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

We know that He destroyed the power of death when He rose from the dead. So surely the best testimony of that will be the rapture of the saints with the dead rising first and then those that are alive. We can't be raptured until the other enemies have been put under our feet.

27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

This is the gospel message, God is all in all, Jesus is Lord. Hold firmly to this word otherwise you have believed in vain.

29 Now if there is no resurrection, what will those do who are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them? 30 And as for us, why do we endanger ourselves every hour? 31 I face death every day—yes, just as surely as I boast about you in Christ Jesus our Lord. 32 If I fought wild beasts in Ephesus with no more than human hopes, what have I gained? If the dead are not raised, “Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die.”

It is a very big thing to deny this truth. This is why the atheists contend so much over this point. Everything hinges on the resurrection of the dead, without that sin and redemption are meaningless. Do whatever you can get away with because there is no being held accountable at a final judgement.

33 Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” 34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame.

It is truly shameful what some people who have the name of Christian are saying.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Examining the claim that the Vaccine mandate is the beta version of the Mark of the Beast

1. First, they claim that if you don't have the MOTB you can't buy or sell, and the greek word for buy actually means to enter into the marketplace. So let me look into what they have here. Hmmm, OK they give a few examples of places where this law has already gone into effect: Lithuania and some city in New Zealand. So it is certainly reasonable to see this vaccine mandate being step 1 to the Mark of the Beast, but at present I can go online and buy something without it.

2. Second they claim that the number of the copyright for this technology is 666, actually the number is 060606, since 0 = nothing it is a fair point to say that the copyright number is clearly a fulfillment of prophecy.

3. Third they say that this "vaccine" is made from aborted fetuses, the blood of innocents. And it even gets worse as they now say the vaccine is actually snake venom.

4. Fourth they talk about it being composed of something called Luciferase. No one is trying to hide how evil this thing is.

5. Fifth, they point out that Fauci is a member of the Freemasons which practice witchcraft and sorcery.

6. Sixth, they say that this "pandemic" is really a "plandemic" and that it is part of the "great delusion". (Fauci lied, Phony scientific studies, originated in Wuhan, and now Russia is bringing charges to the UN).

7. Seventh, they are saying they inflated the numbers of dead from Covid19 and they are hiding the data on the adverse reactions to the vaccine. This is all in the 55,000 Pfizer documents that were released and that are being audited by Naomi Wolf with 3,000 volunteers as well as 240 lawyers on her team.

8. They say that the MOTB is used to hold all of your personal data that the government can track and this system is currently being tested in Africa by the Bill Gates foundation. So what I think we can conclude is that they are in the Research and Development stage of the MOTB and they are rolling out Beta versions.

9. The MOTB is in the right hand!

They have tested this feature in several cities in Europe and elsewhere.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Israel is like Noah in the ark going through the flood

The church is like Enoch being taken before the flood.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

UN report -- 107 countries at risk of economic collapse representing 1.7 billion people.

The dominoes are all lined up. Fortunately for us Joe Biden has a response "it isn't his fault, he isn't a mind reader".

69 countries are appear to be in the same situation as Sri Lanka and will likely fall first -- 19 Latin American Countries, 25 Asia Pacific countries and 25 countries in Africa.

India has just shut down all exports of Wheat. India only represents 1% of the global wheat export market so that is not the big shock, the big shock is if India has to import wheat, the second big shock is the reason. Rising costs of diesel fuel make it impractical to ship wheat!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This prophecy based on something he heard in 2001 divides our history into 3 7 year periods beginning in 2007 and ending in 2028. Since hindsight is 20/20 let's see if we had the birth pains that were prophesied.

Economic birth pains

2007 — Recession

Sept 15, 2008 — Lehman brothers fails, billions in bailouts

US enters deep recession, 9 million jobs lost, 6% of workforce.

Large number of home foreclosures, poverty rose in the suburbs

WTO sees a 9% global trade decline.

March 11, 2011 — Fukushima nuclear disaster

2014 — Obamacare

Political birth pains

2015 — Greek Debt crisis — biggest financial rescue of bankrupt nation in history.

2015 — China emerges as the world’s biggest economy.

2015 — Refugee crisis in Europe

ISIS terrorists strike on three continents

Iran Nuclear deal

Russia intervenes in Syria

The world strikes a deal on climate change

China builds islands in South China sea

Saudis intervene in Yemen.

2016 — Brazil and South Korea impeach their Presidents

Eastern Aleppo Falls

The Coup in Turkey fails

Trans-Pacific partnership flops

North Korea conducts missile and Nuclear tests

Brexit vote

Trump wins presidency

2017 — Mugabe is ousted from Zimbabwe

The Rohingya Crisis

The fall of Mosul

2018 — 2.3 million Venezuelans flee country

Yemen — world’s worst humanitarian crisis

Murder of Jamal Khashoggi — Saudi dissident

US leaves Iran nuclear deal

2019 — US — China trade war

Central America migrant crisis grows

India embraces Hindu nationalism (both UK and US embrace

nationalistic governments)

US impeaches Trump

Americans take to the streets in protest

2020 — Belarussians protest for free and fair elections.

Abraham accords signed

Killing of George Floyd

Joe Biden wins stolen election

Covid-19 Pandemic

2021 — AUKUS deal — evidence of China’s influence

Migration crisis

Iran’s nuclear program advances

Supply chains falter

Taliban return to power

Ethiopia’s civil war

Joe Biden illegitimate president is inaugurated

Covid Vaccine, Vaccine mandates, etc.

2019-2022 — Covid pandemic

2022 — Religious collapse

?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I think we can argue that this prophecy was right on the money so far. That is a 14 year track record of being right again, and again and again. Therefore that would suggest that in 2022 we will begin the tribulation. I use the word suggest. He didn't say that specifically, but mass executions for rejecting a one world religion would be something that takes place during the tribulation.

Add to this the two fig tree prophecies and the revelations received by Pastor Sandy on the prophecies in the Psalms and in the Old Testament this would give us a very strong case for 2022.

If that is true then it must follow the sun being darkened and the moon turning to blood. This only happens twice this year with one of the times being tomorrow, May 15th. There is another time late in the fall, the problem is that the Jewish year ends at Rosh Hashanah, which will be before the other blood moon.

So then it seems to me this blood moon which appears to coincide with Israel's 74th birthday is going to be the blood moon referred to by Joel. Also, if you look at Ken Potter's analysis of the blood moons and solar eclipses you will see that this one falls right in the middle of a very interesting patter.

Not only so but this blood moon takes place during the Second Passover. I heard Pastor Sandy say that this second passover wasn't anything, so let's address that using his own words.

1. Pastor Sandy says you need to look at every story in the Bible and find Jesus. In the story of the Second Passover you have those who were unclean because of a dead body and could not celebrate the first passover and you have someone who returns from a long journey. So then, where is Jesus in this story? I'd say He is the one who is returning from a long journey.

So then who are those who missed out on the first passover because of a dead body? I'd say they were the Egyptians who were unclean because the Avenging angel came through and killed the firstborn. So then it seems to me this is a story about the Gentile church and the return of Jesus from a long journey.

OK, so the Gentiles missed out on the first Passover because we were unclean but wouldn't that be a big loss for all eternity if we never got our own Exodus from Egypt? Sure enough God agrees and established the 2nd Passover for those who missed out.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Lord will do nothing without telling his prophets

I have been watching carefully expecting to get a word like this.

Depending on your location, a partial lunar eclipse begins May 15 at 10:28 p.m. EDT (0228 GMT on May 16). The Blood Moon will reach its peak at 12:11 a.m. EDT (0411 GMT) on May 16 before the lunar eclipse ends at 1:55 a.m. EDT (0555 GMT). The penumbral moon phase of the eclipse will begin about an hour earlier and end about an hour after the partial eclipse, according to

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Blood Flower Moon

He is saying get ready, this day is coming, it is an appointed time. Today is May 14, 2022. Israel became a nation May 14, 1948 at midnight.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Vaccine is equivalent to the venomous snakes sent to those who despised the manna

4 They traveled from Mount Hor along the route to the Red Sea, to go around Edom. But the people grew impatient on the way; 5 they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!”

What is the apostasy but God's people withdrawing from the word of God. The word of God is our bread and our water, and yet they would prefer to watch Hollywood movies, go to Disney world rather than a church meeting, and listen to satanic music rather than worship music.

6 Then the Lord sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died. 7 The people came to Moses and said, “We sinned when we spoke against the Lord and against you. Pray that the Lord will take the snakes away from us.” So Moses prayed for the people.

So we have a plandemic that has struck us concocted by sorcerers who are also FreeMasons (those who worship Satan and are involved in witchcraft). Now surprise, surprise the same people who made a bioweapon and released it on the earth are the same ones who made the "cure". The disease was simply designed to motivate everyone in the world to get the "cure". This vaccine is like being bitten by a poisonous snake. They sold it as a "vaccine" and people understood that would mean you would be immune, but instead you need a second shot and then a booster shot, and it appears you will need shots every six months. We have the data that shows the more shots you get the more likely you are to get sick and die. The vaccine has even been compared to snake venom. Some people have very serious adverse reactions to this shot, the second time you will also risk adverse reactions, and likewise with the third, the fourth, etc. How do you get rid of these snakes? Only one way, pray.

8 The Lord said to Moses, “Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.” 9 So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, they lived.

I suspect that this vaccine will be required worldwide. Initially they will give people passports but because some will forge these they will justify injecting the "vaccine passport" into you so that it is part of your hand. However, you won't have to get this because the church will be able to cast this demon out. The purpose of the vaccine becoming the mark of the beast is to turn the Lord's people back to Him so that they look on Jesus while at the same time exposing how evil the pagan world is. In the gospel's Jesus said that when He was lifted up on the pole it would be the reality of this story, His crucifixion is likened to the bronze serpent being lifted up on the pole. However, Paul said "I have been crucified with Christ". The church is the body of Christ and we also should be lifted up on the pole like a bronze serpent. Everyone who was murmuring about the "manna" the word of God and instead was watching the trivial garbage that comes out of Hollywood, they need to see the church lifted up in the rapture. That will cure them.