Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Interestingly, May 19th would be the day that the flood began for Noah and it would also be the day of resurrection after being in the tomb for 3 days.

Now when Jesus was crucified He took the flesh and the World to the cross and crucified them. On Monday we had a trial begin for the Durham investigation, this trial is compared to the biggest case of corruption and fraud in human history.

When Jesus rose from the tomb there were other dead that also rose, a type of the rapture.

Now if we are looking for a feast where "the dead in Christ rise" what better one than the day of resurrection?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Government has prepared

People are wondering why the government didn't prepare for the baby food shortage and the supply chain issues, and many other issues. They have prepared.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Be ready for the Lord to return from the marriage feast

Luke 12:36 and be ye yourselves like unto men looking for their lord, when he shall return from the marriage feast; that, when he cometh and knocketh, they may straightway open unto him.

This is very different from being ready for the bridegroom to come for the wedding. I am reminded of the wedding of Cana of Galilee and the Lord's word "my hour has not yet come".

The Last Adam was there at creation and He saw all of creation but He did not see a help meet for Him. Everything about the wedding of Cana signifies the creation of man. At the creation we had water and stone, just like the six stone water pots filled to the brim with water. To call not being as being is what Jesus did when He turned the water to wine.

It is at that point, the "saving the best for last" that we see the bride for Adam and it is also at that point that we see Jesus manifested in His ministry -- His hour has come.

This mystery is great but I speak with regards to Christ and the Church

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Either it is very important or it is meaningless

2nd Passover is trivial in the Old Covenant. It is a story of a few people who couldn't keep the Passover because they were unclean but they felt that wasn't fair, so they went to Moses, he went to God and sure enough they allowed them a second chance.

In every way, shape and form this story is not important in the Old Covenant. Yet the story is part of the Bible, why?

Well it is a very accurate representation of the Lord returning from a long journey, an illustration used by Jesus repeatedly. To celebrate the Passover, something He said He would do when He returned. Who is He celebrating it with? Those who were unclean because of a dead body -- the church that was dead in their offenses and sins at the time of the first Passover.

OK then, this will be fulfilled when Jesus returns. But what does it signify? Ask yourself this, in the first Passover the lamb was crucified, dead and buried and then on the third day rose again with the first fruits.

What did Paul say -- 1Corinthians 15:23 But each in his own order: Christ the first-fruits; then they that are Christ’s, at his coming.

They that are Christ's at His coming must refer to the church in Philadelphia, those that are kept from the hour of trial. It must refer to the Pre-tribulation rapture.

Some argue that this is a wheat harvest, they grew up alongside tares and then at the end of the age the angels are sent out to reap, gathering the tares first into bundles to be burned. Well that harvest sounds like the tribulation.

What does tribulation refer to? It is the instrument used to crush the wheat to separate it from the chaff. Again, indicating that the wheat is harvested during the tribulation. Wheat is harvested during the summer, when the sun is up high and the Bible even refers to this where the wheat needs that intense sun to ripen the wheat. Again, that sounds like the tribulation.

There are ten virgins, five are wise and five are foolish. The foolish ones are not ready when the Lord returns but they go and they buy the oil from those that sell. They ripen during the tribulation. We assume that everyone who ripens during the tribulation gets beheaded, the grape harvest, but that is an assumption that does not make sense. How could the Antichrist establish a worldwide system to track down, and behead every single Christian worldwide? Sure I can see that already in place in the US and Europe. But every single African nation? Every single South American and Central American nation? Every Asian nation? Sure the US might have thousands of guillotines ready and waiting but every single nation on earth?

What exactly are the "first-fruits"? They are like the valedictorians in school. They came everyday, did everything asked of them, took their studies seriously and applied themselves. They are the ones graduating with honors. Would it be fair to the church to say that none of them could graduate with honors? Isn't that what they are saying to Moses -- is it fair that we couldn't participate in the first Passover simply because we were defiled by a dead body? God agrees, that is not fair.

So then it seems to me that this story is very important and very meaningful. It is not important to the Old Covenant and to the Jews because "they did not miss the first Passover". But it is important to us in the New Covenant and it is important for God who tells the end from the beginning to tell us this at the very beginning.

1. There are those who missed the first Passover because of a dead body.

2. When Jesus returns from his long journey He will celebrate this Passover with them anew in His kingdom.

3. The Passover is when they have their exodus out of Egypt. It is when the flesh and the world were crucified to us. It is when God defends us from the avenging angel but goes throughout Egypt killing the firstborn.

4. Resurrection day is when the graves are opened, not just Jesus but all those who are His at His coming.

5. Shavuot is when we get the word from God.

6. Pentecost is when the Spirit is poured out on the earth.

Everyone has been looking at the three big feasts when all the Israelites must appear before God. During the pre tribulation rapture do the Jews need to appear? No, it is for the church, not for them.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Rumors

Matthew 24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Interesting that the book of Luke does not have this verse, it is only in Matthew and Mark. Again, there is an interesting interpretation that the three gospels are written for three groups, Luke for those raptured pre "hour of trial" Mark for those left behind, and Matthew for the Jews.

Ezekiel 7:26 Calamity upon calamity will come, and rumor upon rumor. They will go searching for a vision from the prophet, priestly instruction in the law will cease, the counsel of the elders will come to an end.

This verse suggests that Matthew and Mark use this verse because it indicates that the prophet, the priest and the counsel of the elders has ended. They were taken away at the rapture.

Job 28:22 Destruction and Death say, We have heard a rumor thereof with our ears.

Rumor is in contrast with the word of God, the word of life, the word that is a light to our path.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What is happening in Israel?

Chariots of Fire! -- Simulating a military strike on Iran.

Iran is days away from having a nuclear bomb!

Now is the day of salvation

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Psalm 2 -- Therefore you kings, be warned

1 Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain?

The Platform in the Democrat's National convention discussed religious freedom in the US -- Following their promised protection of free exercise and celebration of tolerance, the Democrats added a condition: “Democrats believe that freedom of religion and the right to believe — or not to believe — are fundamental human rights. We will never use protection of that right as a cover for discrimination.” The platform also contained a promise to “reject the Trump Administration’s use of broad religious exemptions to allow businesses, medical providers, social service agencies, and others to discriminate.” This reference to exemptions refers to a religious school wanting the teachers and staff to be an example of Jesus teaching. So although the law prohibits discrimination it is difficult to follow the precepts of the New Testament without exercising discrimination. For example, they state that you have the freedom not to believe in the context of not allowing any exemptions. Presumably an atheist would be able to apply for a job at a religious school and they would not be allowed to require faith as a criteria. Also, many of these religious institutions were given a waver where they were not required to have abortion as part of their health plan. Now we see other executive actions taken by Biden to require all religious organizations to allow anyone to identify as any gender. This applies to the use of bathrooms, locker rooms and other facilities. So an “all girls school” could no longer discriminate against a boy who identifies as a girl. Recently christian schools have been charged with a crime because they are not allowing transgender men to use women's locker rooms and bathrooms. We have seen them do away with religious exemptions with regard to the vaccine which is made from aborted babies. But what could be clearer that they have conspired to do away with Evangelical Christians than this: The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election, Time Magazine, February 4th. This story lays out how they plotted to steal the election. It is an example of “the ends justifies the means”. They are boasting in criminal behavior because “they won”.

2 The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, 3 “Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.”

China closed all the churches nationwide due to the Corona virus and then instituted harsh new regulations in order for them to reopen. China has banned religious education and all unregistered church worship. This is essentially banning any worship in the homes. Sermons need to be based on Xi’s sayings, patriotic songs replace hymns, portraits of Xi JinPing are put up in the sanctuary replacing any other pictures. The Uighurs, an islamic minority in China, are put into reeducation camps with forced abortions and forced sterilizations. North Korea, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya, Pakistan are just a few of the countries with extreme persecution against the church. Canada and Australia have been arresting pastors for holding church services. The entire world is moving towards the Chinese model of a totalitarian state. It is quite clear that BLM is a marxist organization and that the Critical Race Theory is similar to the way the communists have infiltrated other societies and prepared the way for overthrow through revolution.

4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.

What we have seen recently is multiple floods, typhoons, and hurricanes in China and also in the US. A mega fire in California so large many of the fires are simply left to burn as we don’t have enough resources to fight them. These fires threaten to spread to Oregon, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico. Many people are watching to see how many dams and dykes will be breached. China has 94,000 aging dams, a couple have collapsed this year and people fear many more will collapse in the very near future. The pandemic and disasters are giving a one two punch to the global economy. China has increased their food imports dramatically with a potential famine looming over the country. The cost for electricity has tripled and they have rolling blackouts throughout the country. Likewise protests have erupted in the US and around the world. No one has walked away from the claims of election fraud no matter how many have claimed it was “over”, “time to move on”, “debunked”, etc. Rather the evidence is already sufficient to decertify Arizona's results, meanwhile election workers in Georgia have hired a top criminal lawyer to defend them, while at the same time Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire are all moving towards doing complete forensic audits in their states. There is no way for them to escape, and everyday the noose tightens. Biden's approval has plummeted, inflation is rampant and the country is united in scoffing at him with their "F Joe Biden" chants.

5 He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, 6 “I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.” 7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.

It is a major insult for these governments to try and dictate to the church how to behave, what to say, what to sing and who to revere. When you look at what they did in this election it was government of the tech giants, by the bureaucrats, and for oligarchs. You have violated the US constitution. These people are in rebellion against God who installed Jesus as Lord and against Jesus Christ, Lord of all.

8 Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. 9 You will break them with a rod of iron; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”

It is time for the church to rise up in prayer. These tech giants need to be shattered into pieces. We need to use anti trust laws to break them into pieces. All of these companies that are "too big to fail" must be broken up like AT&T was years ago.

10 Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling. 12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

The whole world has seen what has happened and been warned. Australia, Germany, France, Poland, Uganda and Mexico have already responded to this warning. Texas, Florida, Missouri, Wyoming, and North Dakota have already responded to the warning. The people of California have been warned and are responding. Russia is now censoring google and Twitter. The ratings of the "Mainstream" media have fallen so low it is ridiculous to call them mainstream. Steve Bannon who they mocked and ridiculed has 100 viewers for every viewer they have.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
And the word was with God

Genesis 4:4 And the man knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man with the help of Jehovah.

The number 6 represents Man. The number 666 represents the perfection of man. What we are seeing here is the seed of the AntiChrist, the pride of life.

2 And again she bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. 3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto Jehovah. 4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And Jehovah had respect unto Abel and to his offering: 5 but unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect.

This is the crux of the matter and we must understand this. It seems vague to me, perhaps purposely so. My understanding is this, when you went to the farmer's market the line was out the door to buy mutton, to buy wool, to buy milk and to buy skins. Everyone wanted what Abel was selling, that is "God had respect unto Abel". However no one had much if any respect for what Cain was selling. After all people had been growing food for as long as they could remember. Everyone had land. Also, you can walk through the fields and forests and pick food, why pay for it? It is like the attitude people first had when they were selling bottled water. This has always been free, now you want me to pay for it?

The second thing I see here is there is no revelation. In the previous chapter God clothed the nakedness of Adam and Eve with the skin of an animal. This was brand new, it was a revelation, now everyone realizes they are naked and they also want clothes to protect them, cover them, and keep them warm. God didn't tell anyone this revelation, the word was with God, but Adam dug this word out and got this revelation.

And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. 6 And Jehovah said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? 7 If thou doest well, shall it not be lifted up? and if thou doest not well, sin coucheth at the door; and unto thee shall be its desire; but do thou rule over it.

This is the cancel culture. They have no good ideas, they are humiliated every time they try and debate, so forget that, let's just cancel these people. Sin is crouching at the door. If you are humiliated in a debate there are two paths you can take, get back up, dust yourself off and sharpen your arguments. The other path is what Cain took, he sharpened his knives.

8 And Cain told Abel his brother. And it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

What did Cain tell Abel? I suspect that Abel was willing to help his brother, did Cain lure Abel into the field under the pretense that he wanted help with setting up his own flock? Whatever he said I think the point is clearly that he was being crafty and deceitful, luring Abel to a place where he could kill him.

9 And Jehovah said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: am I my brother’s keeper?

Abel is one with Satan who is a liar, a thief and a murderer. How can he say he doesn't know, no doubt Abel is at the same place he left the dead body.

The second thing that stands out is this phrase "am I my brother's keeper". That is scary. The last person I want acting as a public servant (judge, elected representative, teacher, cop, etc) is Cain. It sounds slick, hey I'm a busy man, I can't be keeping track of my brother. But that is what a liar and murderer would say. If someone asked me I'd say "last I heard he was here, I talked to him two days ago" or something like that.

10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.

And with that forensic science is born. Blood evidence does not lie. Fingerprints, DNA, trace evidence, etc. God in His sovereignty has set it up so that "every contact leaves a trace". This is just another word in this chapter that was with God and that we needed to dig out.

11 And now cursed art thou from the ground, which hath opened its mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand; 12 when thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee its strength; a fugitive and a wanderer shalt thou be in the earth.

Wow, again we see cancel culture in action. They thought that "equity" is justice. Everyone gets the same thing regardless of effort, revelation, wisdom, knowledge, etc. Look at Joe Biden's administration. The focus is completely on "equity". They have the first openly gay secretary of transportation. They have the first openly transgender leader in the military. The first openly black female LGBTQ spokesperson. There is no reference to capability, ethics, or character. When you promote people based on meritocracy you will get a harvest that is not cursed. Joe Biden is cursed in everything that he does because he murdered the righteous and replaced them with thieves and murderers.

13 And Cain said unto Jehovah, My punishment is greater than I can bear. 14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the ground; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer in the earth; and it will come to pass, that whosoever findeth me will slay me. 15 And Jehovah said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And Jehovah appointed a sign for Cain, lest any finding him should smite him.

This is funny. God does not disagree that He has driven him from the face of the ground and from His face. No, all that is true. instead He makes it clear you do not kill him, this is God administering the punishment, not you. Killing him would be too quick and easy. No this is a long, drawn out punishment giving Cain an opportunity to think and repent. It is like a terrorist storming onto an airplane, shooting everyone in a uniform, and then demanding they fly the plane out of there only to be told "umm, you just shot the pilot, he was the only one who knows how to fly this plane". They think they can cancel and replace people willy nilly only to then discover that those people were the only ones who knew how this whole thing operates.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The best wine saved for last

4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of Jehovah, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. 17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch. 18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael; and Mehujael begat Methushael; and Methushael begat Lamech. 19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah. 20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents and have cattle. 21 And his brother’s name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe. 22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubal-cain, the forger of every cutting instrument of brass and iron: and the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah.

Cain -- Acquired Possession
Enoch -- Dedicated a city
Irad -- fugitive
Mehujael -- Smitten by God
Methushael -- Who is of God
Lamech -- powerful
Adah -- ornament
Jabal -- stream of water
Jubal -- stream
Zillah -- Shade
Tubal-cain -- Thou will be brought of Cain
Naamah -- Loveliness

So then who is Cain? He is an acquired possession, a city dedicated, a Fugitive smitten by God. Who is of Cain? A powerful ornament, a stream of water, in the shade, thou will be brought of Cain, loveliness.

Yes, Cain is a sinner, a murderer, the one from whom the entire world springs forth along with the worldly economy, civilization, music, arts, and warfare.

But Cain has a purpose, his purpose is to fill the waterpots with water, death water. He fills them to the brim. We see this in this story about Lamech -- the whole Hatfields and McCoy story.

23 And Lamech said unto his wives:

Adah and Zillah, hear my voice;
Ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech:
For I have slain a man for wounding me,
And a young man for bruising me:
24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold,
Truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

This story reminds me of the time Jesus was asked how many times we need to forgive those who sin against us, seven times? He said "I don't say seven times but rather seven times seventy times". In the world everyone wants to avenge every wrong, every insult, every slight seventy and sevenfold times. That is how humanity gets filled with the death water. But the Lord comes along and changes that water to wine, instead of avenging ourselves seventy times seven fold, instead we forgive seventy times seven fold. Forgiveness is the best wine that is saved for last.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Why are they shooting each other?

Genesis 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For, said she, God hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel; for Cain slew him. 26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enosh. Then began men to call upon the name of Jehovah.

Seth -- compensation
Enos -- Mankind

So let's consider the first Adam. The eldest son was Cain, a deceitful murderer who brought forth all of human civilization, and all of that will be dedicated to God.

He killed Abel, the second born, a man of faith, because Abel discovered the light in the word of God.

Adam and Eve then had a third son, a compensation for Abel, that brought forth all of mankind.

Think of Cain as the oven and Enos as the bread that is cooked in that oven.

This also explains what God meant when He said anyone that kills Cain vengeance will be taken on him sevenfold. Cain's sin in killing Abel was against God. Therefore God is the one that gets to take vengeance and He decided to make Cain a dedicated possession smitten by God. Cain will reveal that God is powerful, a stream of living water in the shade.

When Adam sinned he had to work by the sweat of his brow, Eve would have tribulation in childbirth, and when Cain sinned he became a fugitive. Adam and Eve's sin brought the heat and the pain, Cain's sin brought the container that we get cooked in.

It is very funny seeing people scared of a snake or a spider or even a lion. The scariest creatures on earth are people and we are completely surrounded by them. In the United States 321 people are shot everyday. That is 117,000 shot every year.

Why are they shooting each other, is it like Lamech said -- he will be avenged seventy and seven fold?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The sacrifice of Cain, the evil works of Cain and the way of Cain

Hebrews 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he had witness borne to him that he was righteous, God bearing witness in respect of his gifts: and through it he being dead yet speaketh.

This verse confirms that Abel made his gift by faith in God. Abel had faith to dig out the word that was with God concerning peopel needing coverings from the animals -- hency he became a shepherd of sheep.

1Jn 3:12 not as Cain was of the evil one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his works were evil, and his brother’s righteous.

Clearly Cain murdering Abel was of the evil one, that is easy to see. But John also says that "his works were evil". Not so easy to see that. John tells us that men love darkness rather than light because their works are evil. it is very clear that the murder of Abel was done in "darkness" luring Abel to a place where no one would see and then lying about it to God saying he didn't know where Abel was. But this doesn't say the way in which he killed Abel was evil, rather the reason he killed him was that his works were evil. Isaiah 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evil-doers, children that deal corruptly! they have forsaken Jehovah, they have despised the Holy One of Israel, they are estranged and gone backward. Here is Isaiah we learn more about what it is to be evil. They deal corruptly. I think we can conclude this is true of the world and the descendants of Cain and even of Cain based on how he treated Abel once he became jealous. They have forsaken Jehovah, again we can confirm that as well as the story describes Jehovah warning Cain and he forsook that warning. They despised the Holy one. That also we can conclude. Abel was focused on the Holy one and that is where he got the revelation concerning being a shepherd. Cain on the other hand ignored that.

Jude 1:11 Woe unto them! for they went in the way of Cain, and ran riotously in the error of Balaam for hire, and perished in the gainsaying of Korah.

The way of Cain. This doesn't just mean him ignoring God, getting jealous, forsaking God's warning, murdering Abel and then lying about it. This also refers to him becoming a fugitive from God. The punishment was to banish him from God's presence and he didn't care about that, the only thing he cared about was that others would try and kill him. That is the way of Cain, choosing a way that is devoid of God.