Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
7 Events that tell you that you are at the end of the age, all 7 exist today and have never existed prior to this generation.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

24th day of the 9th month. This is in Haggai, however, Steve thinks it is talking about 3 months from now. But if that is the case why does it say the olives and the figs and vine haven't been harvested yet?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
https://rumble.com/v1l7e4x-why-a-meteor-may-hit-america-today-09232022.html

Why a Meteor May Hit America Today 09/23/2022

The announcement that Israel will go for a two state solution with the Palestinians is a very big deal. There are numerous prophecies that if we split Israel's land God will split our land. If this is the covenant that Daniel referred to being confirmed with the many then it is the start of the 70th week.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It is hard to keep up with everything being put out

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
To get to a glorious destination you must go through affliction

The 9th letter of the Hebrew alphabet is Tet. The numeric value is 9. It looks like an open container. Many rabbi's see this letter as "the birth of something", the conclusion of an age or the start of another. The most dramatic example of this was Jesus death and resurrection when the veil of the holy of holies was rent and the way into the Holy of Holies was paved. The first tet in the Bible is in the word "good" where God created light and He said it was "good".

65 Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O Lord, according unto thy word.

Not according to the world, not according to gold, or fame or prestige. The prosperity gospel is a real abomination. Do you know what it means to deal well with me according to God's word? It means that "the prayer of a righteous man availeth much". How much is that worth to you, that your prayers would heal the sick, help the poor, and turn the age? The context of this was Elijah who stood against the Antichrist, Jezebel, and all the prophets of Baal.

66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.

You can't pray if you don't have good judgement. In order to pray you must know God's will and your position. The centurion that prayed for his servant understood that.

67 Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.

This is interesting, did being afflicted cause them to return to the right path? Is that the point? Or is the point that going astray led them to being afflicted? Perhaps the point is both. But let's consider Jesus, He was afflicted, was it because He went astray? No, He was afflicted because we went astray. That is the right path. If you are a shepherd and avoid affliction, avoid confronting the wolves and as a result they kill the sheep then you have gone astray. If you are a sheep and you leave the shepherd then you have gone astray. There is only one person that can get into the ring with Satan and that is Jesus. If you are not one with Jesus you will become food for the enemy, you will be afflicted. If you are one with Jesus you will also be afflicted, but you will be victorious. This is the word that was used when God told Abraham his descendants would be afflicted in Egypt for 400 years. It is the same word where Egypt set taskmasters over the Israelites to "afflict" them. It is the same word used in Leviticus that on the day of Atonement you are to afflict your souls. It is the same word used in Psalms to afflict your soul by fasting. This word is used four times in Psalm 119 and twice in this section of 8 verses. This word is also used in Isaiah 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. and Isaiah 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Which gives us a whole new interpretation. "Before I was afflicted" is referring back to where he says that God has dealt well with him according to God's word. That is where you are taught good judgment and knowledge, that is where you can demonstrate that you believe God's commandments.

68 Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.

One of the statutes is "if there is no death there is no life". First we have the fellowship of Christ's sufferings and then we have the outstanding resurrection.

69 The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep thy precepts with my whole heart.

Earlier lies were weak, like sticks. So they "forged" a lie. Got steel, put some real effort into it. Paid Judas silver to lie, had false witnesses to lie, got the judges to have a kangaroo court. Every time you step in the ring it is a test, but this time it is the championship. If you are going to rule and reign with Christ then you must defeat the champion liars.

70 Their heart is as fat as grease; but I delight in thy law.

We use the term "grease the skids" or "grease the palms". These guys get their palms greased so much their heart is fat as grease.

71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

Second time he uses this term. He is thankful for the affliction because of what he learns from it. This reminds me of Mike Lindell who was thankful that the election was not overturned because as a result we can root out all the election fraud and reveal it. God sees this work, He beholds the light and it is good. It is good that they ransacked Mar a Lago because it shines a light on how the DOJ and FBI have been weaponized. It is good that the DOJ labeled parents as domestic terrorists, this is the light that overcomes the darkness.

72 The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.

Some people can be bought, they will sell themselves for gold and silver just like Judas. But in the end is a shameful demise. Hold onto the world of God and you will be part of the new creation, a glorious destination.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The day of the Lord comes like a thief in the night

Why is the Stock market crashing? Why do we have 18% year over year inflation? We have a thief who came in the night. They knew this would happen when they spent over 5 trillion dollars. When they were printing money they were stealing it right out of your back pocket. A bank robber does not concern himself with how his actions will impact the economy.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 20:1-8 Some Black belt level stuff

1 One day as Jesus was teaching the people in the temple courts and proclaiming the good news, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, together with the elders, came up to him. 2 “Tell us by what authority you are doing these things,” they said. “Who gave you this authority?”

Great question. If a cop comes up to you they need to show you their badge, that tells you by what authority they are acting as a cop. Teachers also have to be certified. We go through a lot of different tests. We get fingerprinted and there are a number of required professional developments that we must have. We even do the same thing with people who teach the Bible, they go to seminary and get a degree. Apparently the Chief priests had discovered a major weakness in Jesus, He hadn’t been certified to teach the people the Bible.

3 He replied, “I will also ask you a question.

Great response, need to learn this little trick.

Tell me: 4 John’s baptism—was it from heaven, or of human origin?”

Oh snap! The chief priests certification was from man. The thing that made them so proud, walking around in flowing robes, being greeted with respect in the marketplaces and having the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets.

That certification came from man. But when Jesus was baptized

John 1:32 And John bore witness, saying, I beheld the Spirit descending as a dove from heaven, and it abode upon him. 33 And I knew him not; but he who sent me to baptize with water, *he* said to me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending and abiding on him, he it is who baptizes with [the] Holy Spirit 34 And I have seen and borne witness that this is the Son of God.

Jesus’ certification to preach took place at that Baptism. Was it from heaven or from man?

Luke 3:21 And it came to pass, all the people having been baptized, and Jesus having been baptized and praying, that the heaven was opened, 22 and the Holy Spirit descended in a bodily form as a dove upon him; and a voice came out of heaven, *Thou* art my beloved Son, in thee I have found my delight.

It is a great question, you should ask this of everyone that wants to represent God. If someone wants to tell you that they are speaking the words of God to you, then by all means find out by what authority they are making this claim.

5 They discussed it among themselves and said, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ he will ask, ‘Why didn’t you believe him?’ 6 But if we say, ‘Of human origin,’ all the people will stone us, because they are persuaded that John was a prophet.” 7 So they answered, “We don’t know where it was from.”

How slimy. This is the perfect illustration of the difference between someone who is really seeking and someone who absolutely refuses to hear God’s word. They weren’t asking the question because they wanted to learn something. This is what is known as a “gotcha question”. It probably works on many people, but when you do this to Jesus you are the one that is exposed. If you speak the word of God from the Bible they will do the same thing. They are afraid to deny that the Bible is the word of God because the people are all persuaded that it is, but they refuse to obey the Bible so instead they claim ignorance.

8 Jesus said, “Neither will I tell you by what authority I am doing these things.”

This is some Black belt level stuff right here. Learn from Jesus. Imitate Him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Prayer for the US

Heavenly Father the hour has come to glorify Christ and the church that the United States would repent and turn from the power of Satan to God.

We pray that the believers would not be led astray by Satan’s cunning but would be focused on a sincere and pure devotion to Christ. Expose the ecumenical movement, expose Chrislam as a movement that denies the Lord who bought us. Expose the licentiousness of those who teach you can live in sin after being saved.

We pray for the watchmen, we have prayed to be in the spiritual warfare, thank you for answering that prayer. We ask for those who have become targets of the enemy. Strengthen Stan and cover him with a covering the enemy cannot penetrate. We pray for Dana Coverstone and Vicki Goforth Parnell, that they would speak with boldness as they ought to speak giving place in nothing to the evil one.

Thank you for the blood of Jesus Christ that washes away all stains. May we all speak the word like the sound of many waters. May we hear “well done thou good and faithful servant”.

Lord we pray that your kingdom would come and that the works of the devil would be destroyed! We pray abortion would be destroyed. We pray for DJT and thank you that he kept his word to appoint pro life judges. We pray for all those who have stood up to expose election fraud. We pray for the many who have stood up to expose the Wuhan virus and the lies and deceits of big Pharma.

Expose the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience. Expose Satan who is disguised as an angel of light. Give this honor to your saints, to shine a light on the serpent, on the scorpion, on Jezebel, on Gog, on the harlot riding the beast, on the moloch and Baal worshippers. We pray that all of this evil being done in secret would be shouted from the internet, from criminal trials, and from military tribunals.

Heavenly father we pray that your will would be done on earth as it is in heaven, that the people of the United States would come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil. That they would escape from all those that would hold down the truth in unrighteousness. Lord we pray that those who have fallen into disgrace will repent, confess their sins and turn to You. We pray for those in the FBI, the DOJ, in banks and schools. May they all become witnesses for the sake of justice.

Lord, rebuke those who lied about the Wuhan virus, those who lied about effective treatments, rebuke those who have tried to cover up the truth about the vaccine. Lord, we pray that these lying spirits would be crushed beneath our feet.

Lord, we pray that your prophets would give us a heads up to the schemes of the devil. Have mercy on us that we would not be outwitted by Satan. Destroy the wisdom of the wise with their plan to bring in a “great reset”. Bring to nothing the understanding of the humpty dumpty pastors who are afraid to speak the prophecies and the signs that are all pointing to your soon return. Jesus, make foolish the wisdom of this world. Cause their stock market, real estate market, and all their materialistic pursuits to be like a great millstone tossed into the sea.

Lord we pray that you would rebuke those who have departed from the faith devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons. Thank you Lord that in your mercy the tribulation will give everyone a glimpse of hell that they may repent.

Lord disarm the rulers and authorities, put them to an open shame, and may the entire nation see that You have triumphed over them. They treat your people as second class citizens, as deplorable. Hear from the heavens and judge. They have weaponized the DOJ and the FBI. But you O Lord, promised, not by might, nor by power but by Your Spirit.

Lord we pray for all who are receiving dreams and visions that they would be bold in the Lord to speak what they have seen. May we know what the enemy is saying behind closed doors.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Lord of all, the great physician we pray, heal our land. Lord, now is the time for your church to be revealed, your masterpiece to shine forth. Lord Jesus now is the judgment of this world! Now will the ruler of this world be cast out!

Lord Jesus we pray for the harvest! We pray that you would pour out the gift of the Holy Spirit on all that turn to you in these days, that these would be the days of Elijah and the days of your miracles. All these many things we ask in the mighty name of Jesus. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. To Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Full Manifestation of God

The tenth letter in the Hebrew alphabet is yud. The shape of yud is a hand. The numerical value is 10. Yud is the right hand of God stretched out. First occurrence of the right hand of God is Exodus 15:6, "your right hand, O Lord, is majestic in power, Your right hand, O Lord, shatters the enemy". The right hand of God is strength, control and responsibility. It is where the sovereign power resides. The first mention of hand in the bible is in Genesis three where God is concerned that sinful man might stretch forth his hand and take of the tree of life. So it demonstrates that man has a free will. Ten signifies the full manifestation of something. 5 is grace, 50 is jubilee, the setting free from bondage. 1 is God, 10 is the full manifestation of God. This is the smallest letter in the Hebrew alphabet, so the full manifestation of God is also Jesus who emptied Himself and took on the form of a servant and humbled Himself in the death on a cross. Yud is the only letter that floats without touching the bottom line signifying Christ who is seated in the heavens and who rose from the dead.

Psalm 119:73 Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.

A year ago I found a man who was using Bible code to find your name. I gave him my full name, my father's name, my mother' s name, my wife's name, my daughter's name and he found a portion of the scripture where all those names intersect. On that same Bible code page he found the year I was born and the country I was born in. So I felt quite certain this was a reference to me. I then looked at the verses in the Bible where the letters of my name were found. It helped me a lot to see how I had been fashioned, it gave me understanding, and I feel it helped me to learn His commandments.

74 They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.

What makes me glad is when I see people who have hoped in God's word. For example, some rabbis discovered words coded in the Bible. However, when computers came along they were better able to search for these codes and discovered that over 200 names of famous people in history were coded in the Bible. So then went to the leading journal on statistics and wanted to publish this. The journal said they would publish as long as they got the world's foremost statistician to join as a coauthor. This man was also a famous atheist. When they came to him he said to test this out on the encyclopedia, and on the dictionary, and on War and Peace. Every time they came back with the results he would send them off to test another book. So they said, how many books do we need to do? He said a million. He thought that would be the end of it, but they went back to Israel and for over 3 years had the computers running non stop until they had tested a million books. Then they returned to him and he had no choice but to agree to publish. However, the journal wanted them to calculate the odds of this happening by chance. Typically as long as the odds are less than 5% we consider that to be significant. In some very rare cases they have required the odds to be less than 1%. However, in this case the journal said the odds would have to be less than 0.1% before they would publish. They calculated the odds and it was less than 0.0005%.

75 I know, O Lord, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.

Making them check a million books is "afflicting them" but it eliminates all those who claim this is something random that you will find in any book given enough words. Yes it took them three years, but it avoided 30 years of "debunking" and slander and ridicule. God's judgements are right. For example, in my case the odds of all those letters they found for my name being there in order is 26 raised to the 44th power. The number is astoundingly large. God doesn't want to be measured by man's standard, He welcomes our testing, our examination. Put Him under the microscope and prepare to be amazed.

76 Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.

When you are aligned with God's purpose for you it is a comfort. I heard a testimony about a brother who was involved in smuggling bibles into Russia. He was repeatedly tortured. But because he was doing what God had for him to do it was a comfort. For example, the first word that was in the Bible code for my name was "blue" in a verse talking about everything that they were giving for the tabernacle. This word is not "the color blue" rather it is a type of squid that has blue ink instead of black ink. They use it to make the very distinctive blue robes for the priests and other coverings for the tabernacle. I consider these posts I'm making to be "blue" ink whereas many of the other posts on the internet are "black" ink of death. I am reminded that these words are representing the Lord of Lords and His royal priesthood. I average ten posts a day, about five I write myself. Sometimes I'm exhausted, sometimes I'm very busy, and yet it is a comfort. Why? Because I am going over God's merciful kindness.

77 Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.

Many things have happened since I started this. I got Covid, I was forced to resign my job because I wouldn't accept the vaccine mandate, my wife was forced to leave her job, we were forced to sell our house and move over a thousand miles away to a place we had never been and didn't know anyone. Also I got prostrate cancer and they wouldn't operate on me because I wasn't vaccinated and once we gave up our jobs I didn't have insurance anymore. However, our financial situation is great, our living situation is great, we have found a church where the fellowship is excellent, I am involved in a ministry out here, and the Lord healed me from cancer.

78 Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.

It is incredible how proud and arrogant unbelievers can be. They confidently tell you that Noah's flood never happened even though they have found the ark, they have found Noah's house, they have evidence of all the animals that died from the flood and they have evidence of this huge worldwide flood that took place at the end of the ice age and they also found where the meteor hit the Indian ocean. Look at the Bible code, it is scientific evidence that all things came into being through the word of God and apart from the word of God nothing that has come into being came into being. They think that by saying they will only believe if you have scientific proof it would cancel the gospel. They are perverse, they are dishonest, their unbelief is not due to lack of evidence but because they want to continue to live in sin.

79 Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that have known thy testimonies.

They are trying to muddy the waters so that true seekers cannot find a pure ministry. But the Lord says "seek and you shall find".

80 Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed.

Sinners when they get exposed are put to an open shame. But that is not what he is saying here. If you are ministering unto the Lord, if you are a royal priest in the house of God it is a shame to you if you are not sound in the word of God. It is so easy to be sound in the word of God today. You can get the Blue Letter Bible free online, it is a fantastic tool. You can get Bible commentaries on any verse, that is a fantastic resource. The Lord has answered this prayer and made it so easy to see fifty different translations of a single verse, to read Vine's expository dictionary about a word, to see where that word is in many other verses.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 20:19-47 Those who misaim and those who have missed the mark

19 The teachers of the law and the chief priests looked for a way to arrest him immediately, because they knew he had spoken this parable against them. But they were afraid of the people. 20 Keeping a close watch on him, they sent spies, who pretended to be sincere. They hoped to catch Jesus in something he said, so that they might hand him over to the power and authority of the governor.

We are not ignorant of Satan’s devices, that is of course if you read the Bible and the fellowship of the apostles.

21 So the spies questioned him: “Teacher, we know that you speak and teach what is right, and that you do not show partiality but teach the way of God in accordance with the truth.

Beware of those that lay it on thick like this.

22 Is it right for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?”

This is a “wedge issue”. A question designed to divide. Think about today with the Black Lives Movement. There are those that are crying to defund the police, there are others that think that would be catastrophic. All of this attack about "white supremacy" is a wedge issue. The country is basically 50% white and 50% non white so there is big effort to "divide and conquer". Charles Barkley was brutally honest saying he thinks this is politicians trying to divide us so that they can stay in power. The Lord, preaching righteousness was a threat to their political power just as the church preaching righteousness is a threat today.

23 He saw through their duplicity and said to them, 24 “Show me a denarius. Whose image and inscription are on it?” “Caesar’s,” they replied. 25 He said to them, “Then give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”

Man has been made in the image of God. We should have God’s laws inscribed on our heart. This is what the Lord will be looking for when He returns. Everyone in the whole debate to defund or not defund has missed the boat. There has not been a righteous, just and trustworthy government for the last two thousand years. Both sides of this debate are condemned. If you see the injustice of our government that is great, that should turn you to realize we need the Lord Jesus to return and set up His kingdom. Everything we have tried to do has failed. Recently there has been a big brush up over Juneteenth versus July 4th with some claiming July 4th is not their independence day and others claiming this is the best country in the world. They are both true, they are both making a case for repenting and turning to the Lord.

26 They were unable to trap him in what he had said there in public. And astonished by his answer, they became silent.

Once again, learn from Jesus. He isn’t crying about the “lame stream media” or their “gotcha questions”. Their gotcha questions prove that He is ready to rule. If you don’t have authority over the “lame stream media” how can we trust you to have real authority?

27 Some of the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Jesus with a question. 28 “Teacher,” they said, “Moses wrote for us that if a man’s brother dies and leaves a wife but no children, the man must marry the widow and raise up offspring for his brother. 29 Now there were seven brothers. The first one married a woman and died childless. 30 The second 31 and then the third married her, and in the same way the seven died, leaving no children. 32 Finally, the woman died too. 33 Now then, at the resurrection whose wife will she be, since the seven were married to her?” 34 Jesus replied, “The people of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35 But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, 36 and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection. 37 But in the account of the burning bush, even Moses showed that the dead rise, for he calls the Lord ‘the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.’ 38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.”

If you don’t believe in the resurrection of the dead then you don’t have any authority to teach the law of Moses. You can’t claim that these laws were given by God and that you are sitting in Moses seat. By what authority did Moses do these things? He was sent by God at the burning bush. If you deny the resurrection of the dead you are denying the authority of Moses and therefore the authority you have from sitting in Moses' seat. Likewise with the rapture, we have a sect of Christians who deny that truth. We have a sect of Christians like the Herodians who have completely sold out to the Romans to be their puppets.

39 Some of the teachers of the law responded, “Well said, teacher!” 40 And no one dared to ask him any more questions. 41 Then Jesus said to them, “Why is it said that the Messiah is the son of David? 42 David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: “‘The Lord said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand 43 until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”’ 44 David calls him ‘Lord.’ How then can he be his son?”

Jesus has already silenced the gotcha questions of the lame stream media, this isn’t for them, it is for the teachers who say “well said”. Many people are willing to admit that Jesus was a great teacher, a great prophet, who has had a profound impact on human society. But do you see He isn’t simply a great man, He is the Son of God?

45 While all the people were listening, Jesus said to his disciples, 46 “Beware of the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets.47 They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely.”

Jesus has already demolished the authority by which they speak. But what really exposes them is that they devour widows’ houses. You could never rally the entire country to go fight in Vietnam or Iraq without the chief priests and teachers of the law standing with these rulers. You couldn’t get away with the mortgage crisis and saying the banks are too big to fail without the assistance of the chief priests and teachers of the law. Our rulers have been devouring widow’s houses. It is not unrealistic to think the people don’t understand what happened, but the shepherds are supposed to protect the sheep from the wolves. Are the prayers real or just for show? If you are a pretend shepherd you will be punished severely.