Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

RMBC #180: Pt2 "Hiding RAPTURE From The Church" 1/19/23

The church is not the elect. It means those picked out and chosen by God. This word refers to Israel, not the church.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1Thessalonians 5:1 Now concerning times and seasons

Context of 1Thessalonians 5

4:13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

I want to focus on the times and seasons. I provided the verses immediately before this so we could all realize we are talking about the rapture and the end of the age. He tells us here that he doesn’t have to write about that because we know very well! He is telling us here exactly what we will see at the end of the age that will signal the Lord’s coming.

5:1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

1. It comes like a thief in the night -- a thief will case the joint first, so you could say the apostasy is a good clue that we have thieves (the wolves that Paul said would come) figuring out how to rob the church. This indicates it is the dark night, and it is when people sleep. How many times are we warned about watching and not sleeping. Some thieves will even attempt to drug the watchmen. I read this story about how the FBI planted bugs in the Mafia’s home and they had to drug the two guard dogs prior to the break-in. But Paul says that we are not of them that sleep. The believers who are asleep are those who love the world and are in the world and have allowed the world to drug them.
  2. It comes while people are saying peace and security. This is filled with meaning. If you are saying something that is obviously not true then you are being superficial and easily deceived. The words are empty without any meaning. If you gave a man a Nobel peace prize just because he was elected president that would be empty and meaningless. But this is such a notable verse in the Bible that this event must be big. For example, I would have thought that a peace treaty between the UAE and Israel would be worthy of a nobel peace prize. Nope, no mention at all. However, Obama gets one for being elected president. That to me is a fulfillment of this word. Also, I can see multiple fulfillments of this verse. For example Ezekiel 38 indicates there is a war with Russia prior to the start of the tribulation, the antichrist arrives on the scene promising peace and security which is why the whole world embraces him.
  3. Destruction comes on them suddenly -- many believe that the Biden administration is a puppet administration being run by a puppet master. That would make whoever is running the Whitehouse from the basement “a master of intrigue”. Many of us assume that Kamala Harris will take over as Biden is clearly incompetent, however, this would put her at odds with the puppet master. We are told that Antichrist will destroy Jezebel, so I find that interesting. Consider what happened to Cuomo, his resignation was sudden, I think we will see the same thing here. Palace intrigue, sudden destruction, the vipers eating their own. Sudden destruction is what happened to Julius Caesar.
  4. As labor pains on a pregnant woman. When a woman is pregnant these pains will come in waves and become more and more frequent. However, once the baby begins to come out there is no let up, it is a constant and irrepressible force as that baby will not be denied. This is what we are seeing with the election audits. It has been 2 years since the 2020 election. If we use November 5th as the starting date of this “Stop the Steal” movement then August 12th would be 280 days. That is 40 weeks or a full term pregnancy. From the 10th to the 12th we are seeing this cyber symposium by Mike Lindell which is putting out all the evidence of election fraud. This baby is coming out and nothing is going to stop it. I think we are about to see a flood of information as state after state passes laws and does audits. Since the Republicans won the house in 2022 we have seen even more evidence that this baby is coming and will not be denied. As soon as the Biden administration realized they would lose the house they retrieved classified documents that Biden was not legally supposed to have. They have found them in three different, un-secure locations. It is criminal and Biden must be held accountable.
  5. And they will not escape. So when a baby is born the sack that the baby was living in will go into the garbage and then into the fire. There is a separation between the “medical waste” and the baby. We know the baby will be caught up to God, but the placenta, that will not escape the fire. So this also gives us a picture of the end of the age, this thief in the night “will not escape”. Antichrist and all his minions will be involved in a palace intrigue to seize control of the world’s government only to be cast into the fire like medical waste.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

PROPHECY-- FINAL WARNINGS

Repent -- these are the days of the final warnings.

What has been spoken by old and new will come to pass.

Look up, your redemption draws nigh. I am coming at a time when you least expect me.

Very dark days are upon you.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hosea 4:1-9 -- The world is a convoluted mess

1 Hear the word of the Lord, you Israelites, because the Lord has a charge to bring against you who live in the land: “There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land. 2 There is only cursing, lying and murder, stealing and adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed. 3 Because of this the land dries up, and all who live in it waste away; the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea are swept away.

We need to understand these three verses because it explains everything that is going on today with these protests. Yet no one wants to say this. There is no faithfulness. The government is not faithful to protect the citizens. We saw that with Vietnam, we saw that with phony WMD’s as a reason to fight in Iraq, we saw that with the mortgage crisis. We see it with the border crisis. There is no love. These people who make these decisions whether they are CEOs or government leaders are not doing these things for love of the people, but simply to build and protect their own little empire. Whether it is to sell more bombs or simply to get financial backing so you can get reelected. Finally, there is no acknowledgement of God. I am not referring to the complaint that they removed God from the schools or the other talking points. No one acknowledges that they have sinned, no one acknowledges following their conscience, or following the word of God. Instead we see cursing and lying. Pro abortion becomes Pro choice. Instead of financial aid to developing countries it is called “investment in emerging economies”. These lies aren’t trivial. Weapons of Mass destruction, the threat that the “smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud” was how they justified a phony war that killed many. Not only so, but also how they justified devouring widow’s houses during the mortgage crisis. Their lies lead to murder, stealing and adultery. Violate covenants, destroy families and marriages, all as a result of the lies, murder and stealing. This is why we have climate change. This is why manufacturing has left the US turning Detroit and the rest of the rust belt into desolate cities. Why has the rust belt dried up and the people wasted away. The government wasn’t faithful, didn’t love the people and sure didn’t acknowledge God. They have broken all bounds. Your kids have died, your house has been taken away, your pension fund destroyed and your job disappeared. This is why bloodshed follows bloodshed. The damage is not simply to the economy. Natural disasters, fires, floods, hurricanes and even something called a derecho.

4 “But let no one bring a charge, let no one accuse another, for your people are like those who bring charges against a priest.

Two ways to understand this. First, the people are so obstinate they will not receive correction from anyone, not even the word of God. This is supported by the word later that since you have ignored My word I’ll ignore your children. The other way to understand this is that the priests are equally obstinate, there is no distinction between them and the people. This also is supported by the priests exchanging their glorious God for something disgraceful. According to this chapter both interpretations are valid, which is why he says “Let no one bring a charge”. How confusing is this, the two interpretations should be mutually exclusive, but both are valid? We are seeing this in these protests. A 17 year old boy with an AR-15 shoots protestors. It turns out that he was hired to protect a business from the protesters who had rioted and looted the previous night. So the same people calling to defund the police are calling on the police to do something to keep them safe. At a protest over the shooting of Jacob Blake Reverend Jackson lumps the two events together. Jacob Blake was shot in the back seven times by the police sparking outrage and protests over police brutality. The protests turned violent with riots and looting causing widespread destruction. The 17 year old boy was hired because the police weren’t protecting the businesses. So to blame both events on the police is as convoluted as this word in Hosea. NPR reviewed a book that defended looting, but made it clear that the author was talking about mass looting of stores and not someone coming to her house to rob it. Looting is justified as long as you aren’t looting her house. A man wearing a “Blue Lives Matter” emblem is shot and killed by a man saying “there is one of those Trump supporters” in Portland. Many complain that these counter protesters had come to just cause trouble. Portland has had 90 days of protests that are clearly designed to cause trouble and people are even justifying the need to cause trouble, yet these same ones condemn other protesters for “coming to cause trouble”. It is a total confused mess and this verse accurately portrays a total confused mess. Everyone is trying to morally justify what they are doing while proving that the other person is in the wrong. Everyone is trying to use Biblical principles of righteousness to condemn others while ignoring the fact that these same words condemn them.

5 You stumble day and night, and the prophets stumble with you. So I will destroy your mother—

Who can understand what he is saying if we weren’t actually witnessing this. Jacob Blake doesn’t show up to court so a warrant is issued for his arrest. He does show up at a woman’s house who calls the cops on him. They attempt to apprehend him and he either attempts to flee the scene or else tries to get a knife to hold off a half dozen cops. He gets shot seven times in the back. This is how you destroy his mother. What a horrific tragedy she has to live through. Your prophets are the ones telling you to behave this way. The cops are fascists, defund the cops, and looting is justified. This kind of speaking is destroying the mothers of this land.

6 my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. “Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. That is all you need to know. People are rejecting that. “We tried that, they ignored us”. You are admitting that you have chosen to ignore the Lord’s commandment, so in return He will ignore your children. Thousands of children are being killed every year, the parents have ignored the Lord's command, so He also will ignore their children. You cannot claim that God doesn't exist and ignore Him and then blame Him for what happens to your children. We have had around 200,000 deaths from Fentanyl.

7 The more priests there were, the more they sinned against me; they exchanged their glorious God for something disgraceful.

You know this is true because when you turn to them for guidance you get disgraceful counsel.

8 They feed on the sins of my people and relish their wickedness.

“If it bleeds it leads”. This is the guiding principle of the prophets today. This mess and confusion is fed by the media. They feed on the sins of people, scandal sells news. They relish stories of corruption. Project Veritas just exposed CNN saying this, hoping for a higher death toll, figuring out how to cause fear, and how to manipulate people into voting against Trump.

9 And it will be: Like people, like priests. I will punish both of them for their ways and repay them for their deeds.

They will reap what they sow.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
To the Elite, You Will Not be Spared the Darkness 1-20-23 @ 6:47am

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Romans 13:1-6 Be subject to the governing authorities: applied to the Vaccine

1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

A lot of believers says that if the government mandates that you get the vaccine then according to Romans 13 you need to get the vaccine. On the other hand during the tribulation we know that the AntiChrist will mandate the Mark of the Beast and yet the Bible commands that you not get the mark of the beast. So let’s try to figure this out with the vaccine since that is much more immediate and also much less clear cut. What is the governing authority in the US concerning this vaccine? Of course, it is our constitution. We also must abide by the Nuremberg laws which prohibit any country to mandate an experimental vaccine. Our constitution protects the freedom of religion, therefore there is no law in the US that can supersede the Bible. So it is clear cut that "let everyone be subject to the governing authorities concerning mandating the vaccine" that this is talking to the Biden administration and anyone else who wants to mandate the vaccine. God has established laws that forbid mandating this vaccine. You should understand that they are the ones not being subject to the governing authorities.

However, if the vaccine is approved by the FDA that changes the equation. As a rule it is supposed to take 12 years or so to determine that a vaccine is safe without long term side effects. They are not being transparent with the data on side effects and deaths as a result of this vaccine. The evidence we are seeing would say that this vaccine should never be approved. The basic rule, again established by God, is to “do no harm”. The death rate from Covid is extremely low, there are three effective treatments if you do get sick, and the rate of mutation is very high so new variants will make any vaccine ineffective. And, the vaccine has very serious risks including death.

2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

We have learned a whole lot more about the whoever. We have seen that the FBI was involved in influencing our election illegally, we have seen that government officials, have been illegally calling on tech platforms to censor their political opponents, illegally. There is a whole long list of people who rebelled against what God instituted for this country. So then we pray that this word would be honored and remembered by God to bring judgment on them.

3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.

Once again you could think this refers to the Biden administration, because they are the ones in authority. However, Jesus is Lord. Everyone, including the Biden administration is beneath the Lord’s authority. If Pelosi, or Biden, or Harris has done wrong, then the Lord Jesus holds terror to them. Biden says he has no regrets with how he handled classified documents, but the Bible says the rulers hold terror for those who do wrong and that includes Joe Biden.

4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

The sword here is the US military. There are very clear protocols for dealing with treason. They have taken an oath to defend and protect the union from all adversaries foreign and domestic. The Lord is giving a very firm warning. We don’t just slump our shoulders oh well, they gave the order for me to go to the concentration camp today, I need to obey. No, not if they are not legitimate, not if this is treason.

5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

Do you get that? Losing my job is punishment. Being imprisoned is punishment. But if my conscience tells me this is the way I need to go the conscience trumps any temporal punishment. Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for many years for conscience sake. Martin Luther King Jr. was imprisoned for conscience sake. Mohammed Ali was not permitted to box for conscience sake.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

The government officials are God’s servants. There will be those who do walk by their conscience. They will speak the truth, they will stand up to treason, they will act to protect you. These are extraordinary times, but our constitution anticipated extraordinary times. Be at peace.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Major sign of the start of the ministry of the Antichrist

Mark 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Jesus' public ministry preaching the gospel begins when John the Baptist is arrested. We have recently had a prophecy from Vicki Goforth Parnell that just like John the Baptist Elon Musk will be arrested and then beheaded. Therefore when you see Elon Musk arrested know for certain that the ministry of the Antichrist has begun in earnest.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
MEANING OF COMET E3 ZTF: BEHOLD I COME QUICKLY, AND MY REWARD IS WITH ME!!!

He is coming to bring His reward with Him and He will cut off the serpent, He is faithful to do what He said He would do.

Then He is coming by the Bride, selecting the Bride out to their heavenly chamber. The bride is taken up to the redeeming shepherd.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hosea 4:10-19 A horror movie in slow motion

10 “They will eat but not have enough; they will engage in prostitution but not flourish, because they have deserted the Lord to give themselves 11 to prostitution; old wine and new wine take away their understanding.

That is the sick reality of sin, "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave". You cannot leave a criminal organization,. They don't understand they have been hooked like fish on the line, they can't escape and soon they will be someone's dinner.

12 My people consult a wooden idol, and a diviner’s rod speaks to them. A spirit of prostitution leads them astray; they are unfaithful to their God.

Superstitious gibberish. Consulting a block of wood or watching a stick fall to the ground to interpret what the spirits are saying to you.

13 They sacrifice on the mountaintops and burn offerings on the hills, under oak, poplar and terebinth, where the shade is pleasant. Therefore your daughters turn to prostitution and your daughters-in-law to adultery. 14 “I will not punish your daughters when they turn to prostitution, nor your daughters-in-law when they commit adultery, because the men themselves consort with harlots and sacrifice with shrine prostitutes— a people without understanding will come to ruin!

The children learn from the adults. There is no punishment for fornication or adultery today because these situations generally involve a lot more than what you see on the surface. The women may have been abused for years. A shrine prostitute is simply a Hollywood actor. To pay money for a Hollywood movie is to sacrifice with shrine prostitutes.

15 “Though you, Israel, commit adultery, do not let Judah become guilty. “Do not go to Gilgal; do not go up to Beth Aven. And do not swear, ‘As surely as the Lord lives!’

This is the situation today, we need to maintain a clear line of demarcation between what is happening in the street and what is happening in the church. There are laws being passed around the world making it illegal to preach the gospel or to convict people of sin. Christian churches in China must put a portrait of Xi up in the sanctuary. They are crossing a red line for the Lord.

16 The Israelites are stubborn, like a stubborn heifer. How then can the Lord pasture them like lambs in a meadow? 17 Ephraim is joined to idols; leave him alone! 18 Even when their drinks are gone, they continue their prostitution; their rulers dearly love shameful ways. 19 A whirlwind will sweep them away, and their sacrifices will bring them shame.

So I will destroy your mother. The picture Hosea paints of our society is that of a horror movie more terrifying than any Stephen King book. These mothers are living in a society where there is no faithfulness. Their husband wasn’t faithful, their boyfriend wasn’t faithful, and now they are a single mother. This is a society without love. This woman has to raise a bunch of kids without any help. These kids are like little guppies being thrown into a pool with sharks every day. The movies Boyz in the Hood and Gran Torino depict a world in which gangs prowl like a pack of wolves trying to get young boys into their gang. They murder and they rape with impunity. In each movie they show how the only way to rescue these boys is with a very strong father, without that the boy really has no chance. So these mothers watch their kids grow up, day by day, knowing this, seeing it play out day by day. Their life is like the tense scene in a horror movie where you know something is about to happen. The root of the problem is faithfulness, love and acknowledging God. What are the chances that this will happen in our society today? It is nil. In the UK they want to make it illegal to preach the gospel on the street and they have arrested people for praying silently. In Canada they want it to be illegal to put a Bible verse up on a billboard. It is far worse in China, India, or Saudi Arabia. So there is a distinction. In the church the focus is on faithfulness, love and the worship of God. Yet this chapter ridicules priests and prophets. So you have to see the difference between “Israel” and “Judah”. Israel means prince of God. There are churches where the princes and rulers attend. These priests are used to wash their image much the same way as the cartels have people who wash their money. The rich, the wealthy, the powerful go there and when they need to improve their image they will give a million dollars to the church, they will show up at fundraisers, they will do what is necessary. They treat these churches like the public relations wing for their private life. Judah means praise. There are other churches that are composed of the poor, the outcasts and the offscouring of the world. There are not many wise, or rich or powerful among them. But they are known for their praise of the Lord. They are known for their worship of the Lord. You can still have a single mother with a bunch of kids go there but the pastor will take that role of strong father figure. If their kids get in trouble you call the church. If you need to keep them off the streets you put them in the choir. You can live the real life horror story that is the US or you can live a life of praise and worship which is “Judah”. I have seen this story repeated on the internet but for some reason they always think it is the “black mother’s nightmare”. That is baloney. It is the hispanic mother’s nightmare too. Gran Torino was about an asian gang, it is the asian mother’s nightmare as well. Of course that ignores Sandy Hook, Columbine, and the opioid crisis. It is the suburban mother’s nightmare too. Nothing illustrates how unfaithful and unloving our government is than our situation with guns. I lived in a small city in West Texas. I knew people who got a gun as a teenager and held onto that gun for 50 years. They would hunt pheasant, deer, geese, ducks, etc. They didn’t need cable TV, they had an enjoyable hobby that provided a lot of food for their family over the course of fifty years. It was a father and son activity. It was something they had done in their family from one generation to another. I do not see any reason why gang violence in LA, or tragedies in Sandy Hook should require them to give up their guns. The solution is very simple if you had love and faithfulness. First, you would digitize all our gun records so that any time there is a shooting the police could determine whose gun was involved in the very first day. We have the technology to do this, we don’t do it because it is seen as the first step towards the government confiscating guns. It has been ruled that the government should not be allowed to keep this computerized record of every gun in the country. Therefore, the second critical step is to require every gun owner to have liability insurance just like we do with a car. If you have had a gun for 50 years without incidence the cost of this insurance would be negligible. But now you are protected if your son plays with your gun and someone gets shot. If you have your guns locked in a cabinet your cost for insurance would be even lower. But what happens is that the insurance companies keep the digital record. Now when a shooting takes place the police send a request to every insurance company with the digital footprint of the gun, they run it through their computers and come back with the person who owns this gun. But wait, no criminal is going to buy this insurance and even if they wanted to, no insurance company would sell it to them. “Young man with two felonies for armed robbery and possession with intent to distribute wants to buy an AR-15 and needs insurance.” No way, no insurance company wants to be on the hook for the damage this guy can do. So now when the cops find a gun on someone you have two violations: possession of an unlicensed gun and no insurance. But, that gun had to be insured before it leaves the factory. First it is insured by the retail outlet and then it is insured by the buyer. What gangs do is get a guy without any criminal record to act as their go between. He buys two dozen rifles then drives back to the gang and they pay him for them. But no insurance company is going to be on the hook for this guy buying two dozen assault rifles. Once we can start tracing these guns we’ll find out the stores that are selling to this person and who this person is. This allows the police to shut them both down. The solution is simple, why don’t they do it? Because criminals buy a lot of guns! It is very profitable for gun dealers, much more so than the guy who buys one rifle and holds onto it for 50 years. After a criminal commits a crime with a gun they toss it in the river and buy another one. They know that if they are caught with that gun they’ll be convicted of the crime. This mother lives in a world where the person she voted for has cut a deal with the gun dealer so that the gun dealer can get rich and the politician can get powerful, and she can live the nightmare. What is the nightmare? Perhaps her husband was shot and killed, or maybe he died while the police were kneeling on his neck. Maybe her son is shot seven times in the back while being apprehended by the police. Maybe he is shot right in front of her grandchildren. She knew this was going to happen and her life was like watching the nightmare in slow motion.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
"The term "rapture" is not in the Bible." -- A response

However, Harpazo is in the Bible, rescue is in the Bible, Having the Father send Eleazar to find a bride and taking Rebecca to Isaac is in the Bible. The story of Noah is in the Bible. The story of Enoch being raptured is in the Bible. The story of Elijah being raptured is in the Bible. The resurrection is in the Bible. Following the path Jesus led is in the Bible. Being changed in the twinkling of an eye is in the Bible. The man child being caught up to heaven is in the Bible. Lot being rescued is in the Bible. Two are in the field or in a bed, one is taken the other left is in the Bible. The dead in Christ rise first is in the Bible. You lose credibility trying to scam people with this pathetic argument that "rapture" is not in the Bible inferring that the doctrine of the believers being caught up to the Lord is not in the Bible. We use other non Biblical words to describe Biblical doctrines: Triune, Trinity, imminence, etc.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 10:29-30 Are Persecutions blessings?

Mark 10:29 So Jesus answered and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel’s, 30 who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions—and in the age to come, eternal life.

I just wanted to focus on this word persecutions as a blessing given to those who are absolute for the Lord.

Consider Michael Jordan. He was persecuted by the “Bad boys” of Detroit. Playing Detroit was like getting mugged for him. But it forced him to go to the weight room, get stronger so that he could be the one dishing out the pain. This made him a better player and overcoming that adversity was a glory to him. Then look at the teams he beat to win a championship. Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Stockton and Malone, Indiana Pacers when they were really a stacked team, the Knicks with Ewing in his prime, Orlando Magic with Shaq in his prime. If there hadn’t been any persecution there wouldn’t have been any glory. The persecution made him a better player. Michael Jordan was an all time scoring leader, teams realized they had to stop or at least slow Jordan down to win. So the team’s best defensive player would be assigned and all the defensive schemes were set up to stop him. You can look at this as persecution, God is against me, etc. Or you can say thank you Lord, you are giving me one on one tutoring sessions with the best defensive players in the NBA and the best minds in the business. As a result of that tutoring Jordan became an all star defensive player, not just offensive player. The persecutions keep us balanced, they identify weaknesses, and they tutor us.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Three things you must do to be raptured.

1. You must believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Lord of all, who has risen from the dead and saves you with His blood.

2. You must be sanctified by spending time in fellowship with the Lord. Spend time in His word everyday, in prayer, in fellowship with other believers, and in worship.

3. Hear Him. You cannot claim to listen to the Lord if you do not do what He tells you. To hear the Lord means to obey Him when He speaks to you. This speaking of His will be in agreement with His word to "take up your cross and follow Him".

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is how liars, thieves and murderers try to avoid judgment day

Matthew 15:1 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, 2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.

Sounds like a good health code and they have turned this health code into a law. This is similar to the government making health codes laws like the mandated use of masks and mandating the vaccine. Some would argue that is the government, not the scribes and Pharisees. However, I would argue that if the Pastors and Priests had all stood up as one and refused to shut down the churches and refused to mandate the masks and stood against the mandated vaccine the government could not have done it. You are supposed to be the shepherd of the sheep. The people who were harmed by these mandates were under your care, you cannot absolve yourself of your responsibility. You might think that this was a good idea for public health and safety. That isn't the issue. This country is governed by a constitution, that is the authority that we all must submit to, freedom of religion is in the constitution. If people are afraid to come to church, so be it, but that should not be an excuse to shut down in violation of the US constitution.

3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

Wow, this is "what aboutism". Does this really answer the question? The Bible definitely talks about washing your self and being unclean versus clean. But actually this does answer the question. I refused to get the vaccine, why? It was because they were violating the rules and regulations. My thought was if this is all on the up and up they would be transparent and follow the laws. It takes 12 years of testing before a vaccine can become approved, until then it is experimental, and about two thirds of experimental vaccines never get approved. It is illegal to mandate an experimental vaccine except under extraordinary circumstances. First, the disease must be so dangerous that it poses an immediate threat to society. However, when you looked at the data on Covid19 it did not seem to do that. It seemed no worse than a bad case of the flu. The real risk for this was among people who were elderly, infirm or obese. So you have to ask why they are making such a big deal out of this? Also, you can't mandate an experimental vaccine if there is a viable treatment available. This is why they went ballistic over HCQ and Ivermectin. Those were effective treatments and if you allowed them to be used you couldn't mandate the vaccine. All it takes is a few minutes of google to learn that HCQ was safe and effective and had been used for 50 years. So why were they lying about all this?

4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. 5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; 6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

In those days you didn't have Social Security and Medicare and all that. Your late years were the responsibility of your children. This indicates that the synagogues were telling people that if they gave money to the synagogue they were absolved of their responsibility to their parents. This is draconian, horrifying. Well what happened during the pandemic? Cuomo sent sick people into nursing homes. The vast majority of people who died were 65 and older. They were killing off people who were collecting Social Security, Medicare, and their Pension money. The government officials had been robbing from these programs for years and when it was all about to hit the fan what did they do? They killed off the elderly and that avoided the scandal.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

You'll see the frog come out around the 11 minute mark.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Received Jan 13, 2023-Destruction warning, NYC
warning, Fur babies answer with scripture also!