Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Return of False gods 1-20-23 & Secrets Happenings of the World Economic Forum Visions 1-21-23

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Psalm 10 -- Who is the king?

1 Why, Lord, do you stand far off?
Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble?

I was struck, this is a prayer by David who is the king. Perhaps this is his prayer before becoming king but certainly he had already been anointed by Samuel to be king at this point. So why does God stand afar off? I suspect God wants to see how David will handle this. He is training David to be king just as we are also being trained in this life to rule and reign with Christ. Now one way to read the Bible is the volume of the book is about Jesus, so this king certainly is a reference to Jesus. However, Paul told us "Christ in you, the hope of Glory" and I can give you many more similar references. It is no longer I that live but Christ lives in me. All those Old Testament examples were examples for us. So yes, the volume of the book is about Jesus, but that includes the Jesus who lives in us.

2 In his arrogance the wicked man hunts down the weak,
who are caught in the schemes he devises.
3 He boasts about the cravings of his heart;
he blesses the greedy and reviles the Lord.
4 In his pride the wicked man does not seek him;
in all his thoughts there is no room for God.

When training to fight an opponent you need to be aware of his weakness. Arrogance, boasting, and pride are clearly a weakness. Greedy cravings are also a weakness. We need to learn to reject sin, reject pride, fill our thoughts with God and seek Him. I read a quote from Henry Kissinger from 2009. He said if you can get people to receive a vaccine then you can get them to receive a blood transfusion, an organ transplant, anything. He also said the vaccine would be used to exterminate people and the people being exterminated would pay for that vaccine. It should not seem incredible after seeing numerous genocides to think that someone would want to wipe out millions or even billions of people. Satan is our enemy, he is a liar, a thief and a murderer, and we are a fool to not take that seriously.

5 His ways are always prosperous;

your laws are rejected by him;
he sneers at all his enemies.
6 He says to himself, “Nothing will ever shake me.”
He swears, “No one will ever do me harm.”
7 His mouth is full of lies and threats;
trouble and evil are under his tongue.

We are not ignorant of his devices, his ways, his schemes. The dividing line is the law of God. It is like a sharp knife that separates those who love God from those who don't. We are watching Joe Biden who had this attitude fall, we are seeing Adam Schiff and Fauci also fall. These ones are extremely arrogant and yet one by one they are being exposed and will fall.

8 He lies in wait near the villages;
from ambush he murders the innocent.
His eyes watch in secret for his victims;
9 like a lion in cover he lies in wait.
He lies in wait to catch the helpless;
he catches the helpless and drags them off in his net.
10 His victims are crushed, they collapse;
they fall under his strength.
11 He says to himself, “God will never notice;
he covers his face and never sees.”

David is being trained to be a king, he must be clear of how these evil people operate, how they abuse the sheep, he must notice what they are doing so that he will be able to rule justly. Everyone is fully justified if they feel the vaccine was a net to drag off the helpless and innocent and kill them. How could you have known? It seemed very reasonable to be concerned about public health and you aren't just getting the vaccine for yourself but for the elderly in your life as well. But here is the thing, the people with the "gold standard" regarding the vaccine (Cuomo and Whitmer) were putting sick people into nursing homes and they had the highest mortality rates nationwide. So ask yourself, they want you to take the vaccine to protect the elderly while at the same time they are trying to kill the elderly? Why would they do that? Well, the Bible says that we are to take care of our parents, so why would we give that authority over to the government? Why would we agree to Social Security so that we give money to the government and they take care of our parents? Now if our parents die the government still collects money from us.

12 Arise, Lord! Lift up your hand, O God.
Do not forget the helpless.
13 Why does the wicked man revile God?
Why does he say to himself,
“He won’t call me to account”?
14 But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted;
you consider their grief and take it in hand.
The victims commit themselves to you;
you are the helper of the fatherless.

This is what the believers are supposed to be, the helper of the fatherless. James said that was what pure religion was. David is being trained, do not simply sit all high and mighty and holier than thou. Arise, lift up your hand, do not forget the helpless. According to James he explains that the prayers of the righteous man avails much, and according to James the righteous man takes care of the fatherless.

15 Break the arm of the wicked man;
call the evildoer to account for his wickedness
that would not otherwise be found out.
16 The Lord is King for ever and ever;
the nations will perish from his land.
17 You, Lord, hear the desire of the afflicted;
you encourage them, and you listen to their cry,
18 defending the fatherless and the oppressed,
so that mere earthly mortals
will never again strike terror.

There is a purpose to us seeing all this, a purpose to us going through all this during the age of grace. We are being trained to rule and reign with Jesus. We are also being trained to pray like David in this Psalm.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The rapture is the fatal blow

1Thess 5:2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

The Lord tells us repeatedly that this is the analogy we need to pay attention to. So, if the church is the biggest prize in the universe, the "hope diamond" or some other fantastic treasure of great worth, how would a thief come in the night? Is this mission impossible? Is this like Ocean's 11? Satan will use every trick, every deceit to undermine the church.

1Thess 5:4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

They will infiltrate the church with "highly respected" church leaders and pastors. When you see something don't close your eyes. I appreciate what Vicki Goforth Parnell is sharing because the Lord is letting us know that we are not in darkness. What happened at this recent World Economic Forum, we saw what they did in secret.

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

I received and heard the word that I needed to repent of my sins, be baptized, and bring forth the fruit of repentance. In the same way I expect all these pastors to also bring forth the fruit of repentance from sins. In order to receive the word from the Lord we all had to humble ourselves, that is what we need to be doing now.

Luke 12:33 Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.

So why is it that some of these pastors are multimillionaires? Kenneth Copeland's net worth is over $750 million. Pat Robertson $100 million, Benny Hinn $42 million, Joel Oelstein $40 million. I understand that if you own a company that is worth $100 million you can have a very high net worth but it is really a company that is employing thousands of people. There is no good explanation for why a pastor is worth $100 million.

2Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

There have been numerous dreams and visions that this is what is about to happen with NYC being destroyed, fire, flood, "wolves", "sharks", etc.

Revelation 16:15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

The Southern Baptist Convention now teaches or holds to the teaching that everyone goes to heaven whether or not they know Jesus. This is what it means "to go naked" they are no longer clothed with Jesus salvation. They are shamefully exposed. Why are they still in the Southern Baptists? Because that is where they are getting their paycheck from.

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Jesus Christ has told us what is coming. If you remain in the Southern Baptist Convention or any other denomination that teaches you don't need Jesus for salvation then you are going to be here on the Earth when this flood comes and you will not be in the ark. Pergamos was a mixed marriage between the church and the world. Laodicea -- this means ruled by the people.

40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

We have many pastors who are in the field or who are grinding at the mill. When you are in the word preparing bread for the believers you are like a woman at the mill. The end of the age will be God the Father coming in and reaping, that reaping is like a thief coming. He isn't coming for these wretched, poor, pitiful, blind believers. He is coming for those who are rich in faith.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

If we look at these verses the Lord is telling us to watch in the same way that someone responsible for security would watch to make sure their house was not broken into. Suppose you are responsible to make sure the computers of a large bank are not broken into, that is the analogy. But go back to verse 36, Jesus says about that day no one knows except the father. Who would know the day that a bank robbery was planned? That would be the bank robber. God the Father is the one who is arranging, coordinating, planning and executing the day of the Lord and yes, it can be compared to a major bank robbery. "As you have done it will be done to you". But the context is clear, this word is not to those who are awake, there are believers who will not be surprised, the surprise is for the ones who are left behind, the ones who are naked, the ones who are brought to shame.

Exodus 22:2 “If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed;

The rapture will be a fatal blow to these thieves that have infiltrated the church. Jesus is the defender and He will not be guilty of bloodshed. This is His church, He has every right to defend it.

Jeremiah 2:26 “As a thief is disgraced when he is caught, so the people of Israel are disgraced— they, their kings and their officials, their priests and their prophets.

All of these thieves, all of these crooked pastors and priests are disgraced. They will be brought to shame and the rapture will be a fatal blow to their ministry.

John 10:1 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.

There is only one way -- Jesus is the door.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Leave them alone

12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

There are a lot of things that are disturbing in the world today. We see horrible things being said in the apostate church, we see the governments pushing and mandating a vaccine that does more harm than good, we see the government sending $100 billion to Ukraine so we can start WWIII while leaving our Southern border wide open. We see the hypocrisy in saying $4 billion is too much for our Southern border but $100 billion is no issue to protect Ukraine's border. We see Biden outraged that Trump has classified documents, even though that is legal, while minimizing his crimes with classified documents.

But with so many things going on what should we do? They are the blind, leading the blind, they will end up in the ditch and they shall be rooted up. We don't need to worry about that. Instead follow the Lord.

For example, if the Lord burdens you for education you can set up a homeschool, or work through your local church, but you don't need to attack these blind leaders of the blind. Consider the whole issue with the vaccine. There were people leading rallies, and accusing the drug companies of all kinds of terrible things that they suspected but couldn't prove. That was unnecessary. Refuse to get vaccinated. If that means giving up your job and moving, then do that. Make a clear testimony to others why you are doing that. Then trust that "time will tell". If you are correct in a very short period of time they will not be able to hide that, if you are wrong that also will become apparent. Our focus is not on "convincing others", our responsibility is to warn, to testify, and to be a witness of the Lord Jesus.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The times of restoration of all things

Acts 3:21 whom the heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, whereof God spake by the mouth of his holy prophets that have been from of old.

I am reminded of a story I heard. A man made a mistake at work that cost the company $20,000. He thought he would surely get fired but the boss told him "fire you? I just paid $20,000 to train you."

We are all being trained and we are all making mistakes. As long as you confess your sins, repent of them, and seek the Lord to correct them you are in the training.

Suppose the Math teacher calls you to the board to solve a problem. You make a total mess of it. What is the teacher going to do? He will erase your work and either you or someone else will start over. This is what the tribulation is. God is erasing the work of the fleshly people. During the Millennial reign of Jesus we will spend 1,000 years to fix it, that is called "the restoration of all things". Why would anyone want to keep the ugly cities in the US? NYC, LA, Houston, these are ugly cities. So of course wipe them completely off the board and start over.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is what everyone really wants

25 Therefore I say unto you, Be not anxious for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than the food, and the body than the raiment? 26 Behold the birds of the heaven, that they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are not ye of much more value than they? 27 And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit unto the measure of his life? 28 And why are ye anxious concerning raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 But if God doth so clothe the grass of the field, which to-day is, and to-morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31 Be not therefore anxious, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 For after all these things do the Gentiles seek; for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

This portion hit me because I was wondering what the Lord meant when He said that at the time of Noah they will be eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage. Here He says this is what the Gentiles seek after. Eating and drinking, that can be a celebration, that can be about our daily supply, or this can be about being faithful to take care of our responsibilities to our family. But marrying and giving in marriage is what really connects the two. I do not worry about what I am going to wear, except when I am going to a wedding. I don't generally think about what I am going to eat tomorrow, unless of course I am planning a wedding. That is the one event where we are truly thinking about what we are going to eat and drink and what we are going to wear.

A wedding is a wonderful example of what all the gentiles are seeking. Think about the Godfather, the focus of that movie was the wedding at the beginning. It doesn't matter, gangster or civilian, everyone is seeking after love and joy and happiness and they think they will get it in this wedding. Why were the LGBTQ community so insistent on being able to have weddings? It might be the biggest party you ever throw, and there are many rules that you must follow, clothes that you must wear. Paul said the kingdom is not eating and drinking but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. We are built with a longing, a hunger and thirst for righteousness, peace and joy, and somehow we get distracted and think we will get that with a wedding.

33 But seek ye first his kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Be not therefore anxious for the morrow: for the morrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

This is what the Lord was talking about. It isn't that at the time of Noah everyone is evil and fleshly, though that is what brought the judgment. The issue is that people are not seeking His kingdom and righteousness first. They are anxious for tomorrow. What are people seeking? A good job? Money? That perfect husband? What are they anxious about? What college they will get into, how they will do on the test, how they look, will their date like them, can they get a new job? How many people are truly seeking the kingdom first and His righteousness?

What we really want more than anything is to be joyful, at peace, and standing on the solid foundation of righteousness.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Why would God make us to be judges?

1Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels?

Hebrews 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; Thou crownedst him with glory and honor, And didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Why? We were made lower than the angels. They are more powerful than us, they are superior in knowledge. They have been around since the dawn of creation. The angels had the creator of the Universe revealed to them. But what was not revealed was the savior, the redeemer, and the cross of Christ.

We are told that if they had known about the cross they never would have crucified Jesus. Satan knew he could corrupt man, they were naive and easy pickings for him. What he didn't know was about God's plan of redemption.

I have had many bosses, some were terrible, some were so so, and some were great! When I first realized that our principal was great was when we had problems and instead of blaming, she stepped in to help fix the problems. What you want from a boss is not a holier than thou, but someone who themselves is very familiar with the savior. If the judge is simply someone who condemns everyone for having sinned and fallen short of the glory that is a terrible judge. At school we realized we needed "restorative justice". Our goal was not to condemn the students, but to transform them into men and women of character.

I used to think the reason God chose me was because He had a sense of humor. Paul said God chose the weak to shame the strong and foolish to shame the wise. But what I want from a judge is someone who can sympathize with my weakness and also give me timely help to meet my need.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A warning to us from Nazi Germany

The hyper inflation played a crucial role in creating Hitler. It destroyed the economy but more importantly it destroyed the people’s trust in those running the country particularly the bankers. This allowed Hitler to treat all the rulers disrespectfully but especially the bankers because they were responsible for this and pretended everything was fine. Then he focused that ire on the Jews. That is a warning to us today. When the day of the Lord arrives who are they going to blame for not warning them? The Christians. After the first rapture what would you think about those who weren’t raptured? They are to blame.

Today we are seeing a supply chain issue that is manufactured. There are lots of goods but the ships can't unload, that in turn is causing a problem all the way through the supply chain because the containers are not being sent back to the manufacturers, etc. Then you have this trucker strike. You have a manufactured oil shortage which causes inflation. They want inflation because this is how you get the populace to beg for a dictator which will make everything good again.

The rivers that dried up prevented good from being shipped up and down major waterways, again backing up the supply chain.

We have had 120+ food processing plants attacked and sabotaged.

We have seen several attacks on power transmission stations, if you take out 10 at the same time the power grid for the whole country goes down.

Saudi Arabia and about 20 other countries are going to a gold backed currency, this is the beginning of the end of the US dollar. When the US dollar is no longer a reserve currency it will collapse.

We are clearly and undeniably at war with Russia, just because we are fighting them in Ukraine is no reason to think they won't bring the fight to the US.

Now consider China. They have an incredible pandemic sweeping through the country right now that apparently the best guess is has killed 600,000 in the last few months. At the height of this pandemic they had Chinese new year with everyone going home to visit relatives packed into train cars. As bad as the pandemic was it is about to really explode.

Meanwhile China is in a recession. The communist system guarantees jobs, they don't handle recessions the same way as America and they don't have the same expectation.

Also China's birth rate is incredibly low, astoundingly low. If deaths skyrocket and births plummet, all during a recession it is a triple whammy to China. Their dream of being a world superpower is now or never.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Dangers of Speaking against God's anointed. Facebook 1-22-23

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
6 prophecies that that point to 2022 being the pre-70th week rapture with the Tribulation beginning in 2022.

1. Fig Tree Prophecy -- everything is fulfilled before May 14, 2029, so the 7 year tribulation begins 2022. "Everything fulfilled" does not refer to Armageddon, it refers to Jesus referring in Power to Jerusalem.

2. Abomination timeline refers to the prophecy in Daniel. If the days equal years this leads to the building of Mosque on the Dome of the Rock and then from there to 2022. Please note, the Jews year begins Nisan 1 which is after the Spring Equinox.

3. Daniel's weeks refer to the prophecy that exactly tells us when the Lord would come and be crucified the first time. Apparently the exact same formula can be applied to an event that took place less than 500 years ago and leads us to 2022.

4. It is 2520 prophetic years (360 days per year) from the decree to rebuild the Temple to 2022.

5. Hosea says after 2 days He will revive us and on the third day He will raise us up. There has been careful calculation that the crucifixion was in 28 AD, which would suggest all things are fulfilled in 2028 and the Millenial reign begins after that.

6. Rabbinical prophecies. We know that 1917 and 1967 were jubilee years based on a prophecy from a Rabbi hundreds of years ago. Therefore 2017 was also a jubilee year. Then the prophecy concerning the fig tree that they would give it four years to give fruit before he tears it down indicates that 2022 is the deadline and by the Jewish calendar 2022 ends Nisan 1 (in Gregorian calendar that is Spring 2023).

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hebrews 11:1-20 -- Who will be raptured? We will remember their words.

1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

We are hoping to be raptured in the first rapture, (or as the Jewish custom is, we are hoping that our names would be written in the book of life). If you want some confidence and assurance about this you need to pray for faith. Remember, faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

Sometimes it is absolutely stunning what some people will say and do. The arrogance and gall is incredible. But no one is commended for that and ten years later they are exposed as liars and frauds, and no one cares. But people with faith, people like Abraham, Paul, Peter, and Jesus, we remember their words thousands of years later.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

This is a very important and fundamental lesson in science. We could not figure out the mysteries of the universe until we were able to see the things that are unseen. No one can explain what an electron is. I teach Chemistry and my students are surprised when I tell them I don’t know what an electron is. I then tell them what we know and then they too will answer when I ask what is an electron: “I don’t know”. However, even though that is true we can do amazing chemistry and make all kinds of substances because we understand that the electrons are critical in telling us how they will all fit together. Every day scientists make things that you can see out of things you can’t. If we do this in a shadow, then surely the reality is that God has made what is visible out of what is not visible.

4 By faith Abel brought God a better offering than Cain did. By faith he was commended as righteous, when God spoke well of his offerings. And by faith Abel still speaks, even though he is dead.

Think about that, how powerful is faith. If your words have faith they don’t die just because you do. Today, thousands of years later, we have people all over the globe examining the words of the apostles and prophets and discovering new things every day.

5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

Enoch is an excellent example. He is a man of faith, he was a type of those who were raptured, and his prophecy is commended as being divinely inspired by many of the New Testament writers. His words still live today.

6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

If you hope to be raptured then surely you must please God and without faith that is impossible. There are three things you must believe in order to come to God. You have to believe that He exists and He rewards those who seek Him. Finally, you have to believe the Lord’s word that no one comes unto the Father but by the Lord Jesus.

7 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith.

There are many aspects to the gospel of salvation. The very term “salvation” implies there is something to be saved from which is a sinful world. The act of receiving the gospel and obeying the Lord’s commands condemns the world. You aren’t trying to condemn anyone, but they are condemned for refusing to receive the warning. That implies they have heard the same warning as you and rejected it. So you can see how all of humanity is split by this one matter of faith. Some receive the warning by faith, others reject the warning because they are faithless. The rapture is about taking those that please the Lord, those who have faith, received the warning and obeyed the Lord’s commands.

8 By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.

We have had many smaller experiences of this, but in the grand scheme of things, we obey the Lord’s words and follow Him and ultimately this will include the rapture, where we will be going to a place where we don’t know. We don’t know where it is but we do know how to get there.

9 By faith he made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country; he lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who were heirs with him of the same promise.

Living in tents is a big deal to God. The feast of tabernacles celebrates this every year. It gives you a feeling of confidence to know that you could survive in the wilderness.

10 For he was looking forward to the city with foundations,whose architect and builder is God.

They talk about people pulling themselves up by their bootstraps. If you live on the land in a tent while you build the city, that is a great heritage. You are imitating God who called not being as being.

11 And by faith even Sarah, who was past childbearing age, was enabled to bear children because she considered him faithful who had made the promise. 12 And so from this one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as countless as the sand on the seashore.

How remarkable is it that the Jewish people can trace their lineage back all the way to Abraham. People do not forget faith and they don’t forget men of faith.

13 All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance, admitting that they were foreigners and strangers on earth. 14 People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. 15 If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

Once again, those who are raptured are those that God is not ashamed of to be called their God. We have been looking for a country of our own and have no interest in returning to the world we left behind when we were baptized.

17 By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had embraced the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son, 18 even though God had said to him, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” 19 Abraham reasoned that God could even raise the dead, and so in a manner of speaking he did receive Isaac back from death.

This is the big test. Will you sacrifice everything to obey the Lord’s speaking?

20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau in regard to their future.

Can you do everything by faith? Many look at this story as being a story of Jacob deceiving Isaac, yet God tells us Isaac blessed him by faith.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
6 prophecies that that point to 2022 being the pre-70th week rapture with the Tribulation beginning in 2022.

1. Fig Tree Prophecy -- everything is fulfilled before May 14, 2029, so the 7 year tribulation begins 2022. "Everything fulfilled" does not refer to Armageddon, it refers to Jesus referring in Power to Jerusalem.

2. Abomination timeline refers to the prophecy in Daniel. If the days equal years this leads to the building of Mosque on the Dome of the Rock and then from there to 2022. Please note, the Jews year begins Nisan 1 which is after the Spring Equinox.

3. Daniel's weeks refer to the prophecy that exactly tells us when the Lord would come and be crucified the first time. Apparently the exact same formula can be applied to an event that took place less than 500 years ago and leads us to 2022.

4. It is 2520 prophetic years (360 days per year) from the decree to rebuild the Temple to 2022.

5. Hosea says after 2 days He will revive us and on the third day He will raise us up. There has been careful calculation that the crucifixion was in 28 AD, which would suggest all things are fulfilled in 2028 and the Millenial reign begins after that.

6. Rabbinical prophecies. We know that 1917 and 1967 were jubilee years based on a prophecy from a Rabbi hundreds of years ago. Therefore 2017 was also a jubilee year. Then the prophecy concerning the fig tree that they would give it four years to give fruit before he tears it down indicates that 2022 is the deadline and by the Jewish calendar 2022 ends Nisan 1 (in Gregorian calendar that is Spring 2023).
Make that 7 prophecies that point to 2022* being the start of the tribulation.

Oh yeah, forgot that the Revelation 12 sign Sept 23, 2017 is also a major sign, it took place on the first day of awe. There are 10 days of awe before the day of atonement. This would make 2021 the fourth day of awe, if the 70th week is seven years with the last year being the day of atonement then the tribulation must begin in 2022.

*These prophecies would refer to the Jewish year beginning on Nisan 1 which is generally the first new moon after the spring equinox.