Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The complacency of fools will destroy them

Proverbs 1:20 Out in the open wisdom calls aloud, she raises her voice in the public square;

There are those who are speaking the truth in the public square. You have to discern who is giving you light and who is giving you darkness. Who is telling you the truth and who is lying. Be careful, we all are tempted to "hear what we want to hear and disregard the rest". Generally, it is the one telling you what you don't want to hear that is telling you the truth.

21 on top of the wall she cries out, at the city gate she makes her speech:

The city gate indicates an official or leader or person of standing. During the pandemic we had three such doctors come forth and make their speech. They were vilified, attacked, ridiculed, and reviled, but they stood on top of the wall, they were in the city gate and made their speech. No one wanted to hear that the pandemic was a bioweapon and an evil scheme and that those we would want to trust were lying to us. But God was faithful to make sure you heard wisdom cry out.

22 “How long will you who are simple love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge?

Why is that so many people were so easily deceived? They did not pay attention in science class, they decided long ago they didn't have to understand that for themselves just follow like obedient sheep the leader and what he tells you. Put on a mask, done. Shut down businesses and schools, done. Get this experimental vaccine even though everything about it is screaming to beware, done. Lock up, censor and vilify anyone who questions these totalitarian demands, done.

23 Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings.

The real problem is not a matter of logic, or education. The real problem is that these ones have never repented, never received the Lord Jesus, they are not interested in His word, or His thoughts or His teachings. That is what happens at the end of the age, we discover who trusted in their own wisdom and who turned to the Lord, repented of their pride, and embraced His word.

24 But since you refuse to listen when I call and no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand, 25 since you disregard all my advice and do not accept my rebuke,

I don't know if this is taught that much in Christian churches anymore. They teach you need to believe in the Lord and confess that He is lord in order to be saved. OK, that is true. They may strongly encourage you to spend time in the word, in prayer, in fellowship, in worship in order to be sanctified and strengthened in your spirit. OK, that also is true. But ultimately you must listen when He calls, you must pay attention, you must regard His advice and accept His rebuke. If you don't do that then stop saying you love the Lord, you don't even do what He tells you. Stop saying you are a believer who has done wonderful works in His name, you don't have a relationship with Him, He doesn't know you, He doesn't approve of what you do.

26 I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you—

I have tried to share with many people these last two years. To a large degree they laugh, they mock, they do not regard anything I say and they refuse to listen. This may sound cruel but disaster is about to strike them, this I know, and at that time I will laugh. This last year I have mocked the Joe Biden regime and that regime will result in calamity overtaking the US.

27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

It is going to come fast and furious, in an hour everything will change. There have been many, many warnings, many shots across the bow, many prophecies fulfilled, and yet God is merciful. He is giving people a chance to repent and get into the ark. The saints will be shut into the ark in safety prior to the storm hitting. Once it hits it is too late. You can knock all you want at that point but no one is going to open.

28 “Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me,

Once we are in the ark we will be with the Lord. The picture is of Noah and 7 souls. The number 7 signifies the church. So this picture is that we, the church, the believers who have been one with the Lord in this age to build the ark, are locked into this ark with Jesus before the storm hits. Prior to that time we are to be witnesses in the hopes that all would be saved and none would perish. But at that time you won't find us, we'll be with the Lord. You assumed we would be at your beck and call, that was arrogant. We are servants of the Lord, we are at His beck and call, not yours.

29 since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the Lord. 30 Since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke,

So many do not understand this. Yes God is merciful and long suffering, but your response will determine your judgement. If you hated knowledge you will be judged for that. If you did not choose the fear of the Lord you will be judged for that. If you don't accept the Lord's advice, you spurned His rebuke, you will be judged for that.

31 they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes.

You reap what you sow. As you have done it will be done to you. If you are one filled with all kinds of schemes then you will be filled with the fruit of those schemes.

32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them;

All you had to do to be caught up with this whole vaccine clot shot was to be complacent. When the shutdown came what did you do? I had an extra 3 hours a day to get into the Bible. I dove in with abandon. But what about others, were they complacent? Did they use this time to binge watch TV? Play video games? Waste their time in so many ways? Were you wayward? That will kill you. Were you complacent? That will destroy you.

33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.”

I was in NYC, the Lord was speaking to me that calamity was coming. I had no peace and no life to take the vaccine. However, refusing the vaccine meant that I and my wife would lose our jobs. We resigned, sold the house, and moved to South Dakota. Here I feel we are now in safety, I feel we can be without fear of harm. This doesn't mean the Lord might not speak in the future to move again, I don't know, all I know is that once I got here I was filled with life and peace feeling that we had sidestepped the coming calamity because we listened to the Lord.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 9:1-17 -- Those who guide this people mislead them

1 Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress. In the past he humbled the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the future he will honor Galilee of the nations, by the Way of the Sea, beyond the Jordan—2 The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned.

This chapter begins with a reference to the Lord’s earthly ministry when He first began to minister in Galilee. It was at the end of a long dark night, the great light first rose on them. Why? Because they had been humbled.

3 You have enlarged the nation and increased their joy; they rejoice before you as people rejoice at the harvest, as warriors rejoice when dividing the plunder. 4 For as in the day of Midian’s defeat, you have shattered the yoke that burdens them, the bar across their shoulders, the rod of their oppressor.

Now this can’t refer to Israel because after the Lord’s earthly ministry they were not enlarged, they were scattered, defeated. Instead this must refer to the gospel going to the four corners of the earth. Jesus' resurrection was the first fruits, that was when we rejoiced as at the harvest. Jesus’ death on the cross was what shattered our yoke, the bar across our shoulders, the rod of the oppressor. This refers to the move of the gospel during the church age. Everyone is trying to figure out when the rapture is, but this verse makes it clear, it is after the Midian's defeat. It is when the yoke that burdens them is shattered.

5 Every warrior’s boot used in battle and every garment rolled in blood will be destined for burning, will be fuel for the fire. 6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.

Jesus is the Savior, He is also the king. He is the life giving one who redeemed us from sin. He is also the one who reigns on David’s throne. During this age we have seen a lot of wars, a lot of battles, a lot of blood. This is the carnage due to incompetent rulers who sinned and fell short of the glory of God. All of them are destined for burning. When we learn about the deep state, the 1%, the ones who are developing these super soldiers where they combine soldiers with robots and AI and with this mark of the beast that will give this 1% so much power and control it is amazing, astounding to me that Jesus would lead us out this way. Instead of looking at the enemy look at how great our God is. In this way our rapture will be like the Israelites crossing the Red Sea. They were snatched out of the way of certain doom at the same time that this army was utterly destroyed.

8 The Lord has sent a message against Jacob; it will fall on Israel.

And then the Lord sent us a message that this kingdom would fall. 9/11 was a message to repent, it was a message that our hedge of protection had been removed and that the enemy was inside our camp. That message was given to us 19 years before the destruction. 19 years later we had the pandemic, the shutdown, the vaccine which is crippling the immune system, and the election of Biden by fraud. In order to get elected Biden cut a deal with China, they help him get elected and he will give them Afghanistan, the way we left Afghanistan was Biden's quid pro quo. We now have an invasion on our Southern border roughly equivalent to one D day invasion each month. There is an assault on the US dollar, and BRICS is already in place to replace the US as the reserve currency. Worse still, we are now surrounded by submarines missiles and ships.

9 All the people will know it— Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria—who say with pride and arrogance of heart, 10 “The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone; the fig trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars.”

The entire world saw 9/11, everyone knew it. They saw that the mighty nation was no longer invulnerable. God saw it too. He saw the proud and arrogant proclamations that we would “rebuild, bigger and better”. We weren’t humbled like the Galileans that the Lord came to, no we were proud and arrogant. This message didn’t cause us to turn back to the Lord, to repent for kicking God out of our country. Prayer and scriptures have been kicked out of school, public displays of the ten commandments have been torn down, any expression of God or Jesus publicly is almost certainly to be mocking. God was our hedge of protection, get rid of Him and we are now wide open to attack. The government cannot put up the Ten commandments or anything referencing the Christian faith, and yet NYC just put up a statue of a pagan goddess.

11 But the Lord has strengthened Rezin’s foes against them and has spurred their enemies on. 12 Arameans from the east and Philistines from the west have devoured Israel with open mouth. Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away, his hand is still upraised. 13 But the people have not returned to him who struck them, nor have they sought the Lord Almighty.

Since 9/11 the foes have not decreased, they have doubled. We have fought several wars in the middle east that have cost us over a trillion dollars. We are in the midst of a trade war with China. We have had a mortgage crisis which has also cost us close to a trillion dollars all told. There has been a realization that this is God’s judgement, there have been national days of prayer. But this is only with the Christians, not with the nation as a whole.

14 So the Lord will cut off from Israel both head and tail, both palm branch and reed in a single day; 15 the elders and dignitaries are the head, the prophets who teach lies are the tail. 16 Those who guide this people mislead them, and those who are guided are led astray. 17 Therefore the Lord will take no pleasure in the young men, nor will he pity the fatherless and widows, for everyone is ungodly and wicked, every mouth speaks folly. Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away, his hand is still upraised.

It has become abundantly clear that the people who guide this people mislead them. Trump admitted as much on a taped interview with Woodward. Pelosi railed against the President for not wearing a mask and then was caught in her hypocrisy on camera. Kamala Harris railed against the disrespect to minorities and Blacks and then disrespected her own father saying of course she smokes weed she is from Jamaica. She told Biden she believed the women who were accusing him of sexual misconduct and then is happy to forget all about it to be vice president. The prophets who teach lies are the media. It isn’t just them, on social media every mouth speaks folly. Many of us are suffering through all this as the worst punishment, we could not imagine a world, or leaders like this. Yet this has not satisfied the Lord’s anger.

There is a fantastic contrast here between Jesus giving us the ministry which will build up a church which can stand against the Satanic hosts of heaven and these incompetent prophets who tell lies. Jesus and the apostles gave us guidance like the finest gold but these ones who claim to be guides mislead the people.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Uh Oh, this will ruin Russia's plans

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Mark 9:30-50 Key lessons in spiritual warfare

Jesus Predicts His Death a Second Time

30 They left that place and passed through Galilee. Jesus did not want anyone to know where they were, 31 because he was teaching his disciples. He said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. They will kill him, and after three days he will rise.” 32 But they did not understand what he meant and were afraid to ask him about it. 33 They came to Capernaum. When he was in the house, he asked them, “What were you arguing about on the road?” 34 But they kept quiet because on the way they had argued about who was the greatest. 35 Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.” 36 He took a little child whom he placed among them. Taking the child in his arms, he said to them, 37 “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.”

I was watching these videos by this sister explaining that the USA is the Great Babylon listed in Revelation 17 and 18. I would say that she fully convinced me, it was very persuasive. Anyway her videos covered a whole lot of evil, freemason type satanic cults, and one little clip impressed me. It was an interview of Madonna when she was just starting out and they asked her what her goal in life was and she said to rule the world. This is what Freemasons, satanic cults, illuminati and all the rest are all about. They want to rule the world. If you fall for that temptation for power, or authority, or promotion, etc. then you will be an easy target for Satan. If you embrace being a servant of all it is like bug repellant, it keeps all Lord of the flies away. The satanic cults are all about being #1 which is why they are the 1%, there isn’t room at the top for more than that. But the 99%, that is the base. True, a third are fleshly, but that still leaves over 60% that receive the Lord, believe in the Lord, and will ultimately with a little prodding during the tribulation follow the Lord and dedicate their lives to Him.

Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us

38 “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.” 39 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, 40 for whoever is not against us is for us. 41 Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.

Once again, a big difference between the church and the satanists. If you are not against the church it is very likely that one day you may receive the Lord and be saved. But the satanists bind themselves with vile oaths, if you are not for them then you are against them and they will take vengeance. This is the way the world works. I was listening to Andrew Cuomo trying to save his political career after the AG report concerning him and 11 allegations of sexual harassment. He talked about one woman in great detail how she was a survivor of sexual abuse, how she needed counseling, and how he hoped only the best for her. While his words superficially sounded liked he cared for her, right beneath the surface they were saying “this woman is crazy, she is damaged good, you would be a nut to hire her”. This is the way the world works.

Causing to Stumble

42 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea. 43 If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. [44] 45 And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. [46] 47 And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48 where “‘the worms that eat them do not die,
and the fire is not quenched.’

What a reassuring word after seeing all this horror that these demonic satanists are involved in. On the one hand it is truly horrifying what they do, but on the other they have forgotten who God is. God is omniscient, He is omnipresent, He is going to fully deal with these demonic ones and cleanse the earth of them. It is as though He is refining silver and he uses these demonic ones to attract the dross to be removed from the silver. Have nothing to do with them. Do not be tempted by power, do not be jealous of these “elites” and definitely do not be a cause of stumbling to others.

49 Everyone will be salted with fire. 50 “Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again? Have salt among yourselves, and be at peace with each other.”

I heard someone explaining how Christians can’t do anything. We can’t get rid of CRT in schools, we can’t do anything about war crimes committed by our country, we have to pay taxes regardless of what the elected officials do, if the people want abortions what can you do, etc., etc. They think they are being a “Christian” because they don’t judge anyone, but what they are really doing is winking at sin. They have lost their saltiness.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
February 1-2

Rabbi Kaduri died on January 28th, 2006. The letter he left revealing that Jesus is the Messiah was opened a year later on January 28th, 2007.

Consider why we were watching Hanukkah (December 18-26)

Signs in the Heavens

We had a 40 day warning from the final blood moon to the beginning of Hanukkah (11/8/2022)

Enoch a type of the first rapture

Lunar Tetrad of 2014 to 2015, these 4 blood moons were each 2,598 days to the blood moons in the tetrad of 2021 and 2022. 2598 in Strong’s Hebrew is Hanukkah.

Hanukkah is the feast of dedication and the root word of this feast is Enoch, who was translated without seeing death because he had a testimony that he pleased God.

Rumors of War

On the beginning of Hanukkah we had all our warnings begin to come in. Russia said they could hit any target in the world in less than 30 minutes. They threatened to hit Yellowstone volcano. They also targeted locations in the US and Europe. So Hanukkah kicked off with this threat of nuclear war.

The Midnight Cry

Then during Hanukkah we had the new government of Israel. It was announced Dec 21, mid point of Hanukkah, winter solstice, the midnight of the year, it was the “midnight cry”. Sworn in on December 29th.

The Green horse of Plague

At this time a new variant began killing people in China in mass. The comet also appeared at this time and will come closest to earth on Feb 1-2, this may be tied to Event 201, a global pandemic exercise. Event 201 = Event 2/1.

Send forth thy sickle

14 And I saw, and behold, a white cloud; and on the cloud I saw one sitting like unto a son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out from the temple, crying with a great voice to him that sat on the cloud, Send forth thy sickle, and reap: for the hour to reap is come; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud cast his sickle upon the earth; and the earth was reaped.

By December 19th, the first day of Hanukkah, this comet had developed a greenish coma. (The path of the comet appears to look like a sickle).

The crown of glory

The comet comes from the constellation that signifies the crown. From December 18 to December 27 the comet was in the crown, during the entire week of Hanukkah.

1Peter 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall be manifested, ye shall receive the crown of glory that fadeth not away.

70 weeks and the 1,290 days and Sign of Jonah

Israel was restored May 1948, this was in the middle of counting the omer for Shavuot. So you must go to 1949 before you can count the full omer of 7 sabbaths. Now the 70th anniversary of the first Shavuot since Israel was reformed is June 9, 2019. This is a critical date, June 9/10 in 1967 is the day they retook Jerusalem. We also had a solar eclipse take place over the North pole on June 10, 2021.

19 years later — they get Jerusalem

70 years later — June 9, 2019

72 years later — Solar eclipse

Next day a man is swallowed by a whale in Massachusetts.

1290 days after the 70th anniversary of Shavuot brings us to the December 19, 2022, first day of Hanukkah.

1335 Days

From the 70th anniversary of Shavuot for Israel you count 1335 days and you come to February 2, 2023

Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Last day of Christmas

On Catholic calendar Feb 2 is the last day of Christmas, the day Jesus was presented in the Temple. The feast of the dedication of the baby Jesus on the Catholic calendar.

33rd day of the year

Feb 2 is the 33rd day of the year. This is a key date to FreeMasons. This was celebrated by what happened to the Buffalo Bills for all to see. Comet was found on 3/2/2022. 322 is a skull and bones number. Feb 2, 2023 is the reverse 2/2/2023, the reverse of 3/2/2022. In Strong’s we get “to show forth” and “forwards and backwards”.

I come quickly

After leaving the constellation signifying the crown the comet enters a constellation that means “I come Quickly”

A third part of the stars were cast to earth

After leaving the constellation meaning “I come quickly” the comet enters the dragon and cuts off a third of the tail.

The North Star

After this it goes up through the North Star and it comes into the bridegroom and where the gathering is going to take place.

4 And his tail draweth the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon standeth before the woman that is about to be delivered, that when she is delivered he may devour her child. 5 And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne.

These verses show that immediately after the third part of the stars are cut off and cast to the earth that we get the child caught up to God. There is a prophecy that everything that is hidden will become manifest and made public. This must be fulfilled. This is what opening the seals indicates. This is the battle between the people of God and the dragon, to make manifest the hidden things of darkness.

11:11

Feb 2 is the 11th day of the 11th month on the Hebrew calendar. In the Bible 11 signifies disorder, chaos and judgment. Consider the rapture from Israel’s point of view and from the viewpoint of those who are left behind. It will be disorder, chaos and judgement.

The Cover of the Economist — 90 seconds to midnight

The next catastrophe and how to survive it. They are clearly fear mongering. On the wall the clock is set to 90 seconds before midnight, the new time on the “doomsday clock”. There is a picture that looks like a pig or cow, kind of like both. Could indicate that you will not be allowed to eat meat anymore. There is a picture of a volcano erupting, a picture of climate change, a picture of an asteroid hitting earth, three geese flying with one falling to earth (a third of the angels being cast to earth), a pandemic, a nuclear bomb and a coronal mass ejection from the sun.

The revealing

June 10, 2021 we had a total solar eclipse followed by a man being swallowed by a whale, the sign of Jonah. The eclipse was over the North pole. When the comet is closest to Earth it will be right next to the North Star. It is 602 days from this sign to Feb 2, 2023. 602 in Strong’s is apokalupsis, the revealing. The North star is key for finding your way.

The North Star — Kaduri Prophecy

At Ariel Sharon’s funeral Biden mentioned that he had a north star. Ariel Sharon died on January 11 and buried on January 13, 2014. This comet’s closest approach to the sun is January 12, 2023. The Kaduri prophecy says that the Messiah will return to earth shortly after the death of Ariel Sharon! This comet swings by the sun in remembrance of his death and then will come to Earth shortly afterwards.

On the Hebrew calendar Ariel Sharon died on the 10th of Shevat and Feb 2 this year is the 11th of Shevat!

Kaduri revealed the name of the Messiah

Died on 28th of January, 2006. On January 28th, 2007 the note written in Hebrew was opened and read. On this date Jesus was revealed to the Jews. It was the 10th of Shevat.

10 And when they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night

5 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night

Paul tells us we don't need anyone to tell us about the times and the seasons because we know this one thing, that the day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night. I taught forensics for several years in High School. The term "Forensics" refers to the application of scientific principles to answer a question. Very often that question has to do with a crime or a lie. For example I would have my kids look at three case studies, these are three of the biggest "crimes" or "mysteries" of this generation and as a result they have the most extensive forensic analysis. I loved to use these three because each one shows how many different tools we have at our disposal and at the same time there was almost no overlap from one to the next. The first was the assassination of JFK, the second was 9/11 which is essentially a forensic engineering problem and a problem concerning fire. The third was the Shroud of Turin. It might surprise you to learn that the Shroud of Turin has undergone a more comprehensive and thorough forensic analysis than any other artifact in human history.

At the simplest level you can discover that a thief has come when you wake up in the morning and find your house has been ransacked. I will assume that neither the Lord nor anyone else reading this wants to discover that the day of the Lord has come after the fact, but rather they want to be able to see the day approaching.

For example, code breakers were able to break the code concerning the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor prior to the attack. Had the commanders in charge reacted immediately to that intelligence we would have inflicted much heavier losses on the Japanese that day. It would have been a big deal to sound the alarm that we were under attack, to have every ship's commander send out an immediate alert to return to ship and to weigh anchor, it would have been chaotic and had he been wrong you can be sure that commander would have suffered the consequences. So he did the easy thing, he ignored the intelligence. This is a good example for us, the watchmen are the codebreakers, and the commanders are all those who are ignoring the warnings.

The principle theory in forensics is that "every contact leaves a trace". Now if someone is going to carjack you their may be little or no warning, simple, random crime with little or no pre planning is very difficult to predict.

But we are not talking about that. We are talking about a theft that is Biblical, apocalyptic and has been in the works for six thousand years. Satan wants to rule the world and that is the theft we are talking about. He wants to rob you of your ability to worship the Lord or to speak the truth or even to read the Bible. We are talking about a massive, worldwide theft. This theft will leave a lot of traces. That is what we are looking for.

Right now we expect that our Military, NSA, CIA, FBI and the whole gang of alphabet organizations are working to make sure this country is not "stolen". We expect they run simulations and gather intelligence to make sure there is no theft of our country. They are looking for spies, moles, cyber attacks, chemical and biologic attacks, as well as "kinetic warfare". They understand that counterfeiting our currency is an economic attack on this country.

So I believe the Lord's charge to us to watch and to be prepared coupled with this word about the day of the Lord coming as a thief in the night identifies the church and the watchmen as the Spiritual NSA. We are not conspiracy theorists, the Lord told us that Satan is a thief, he is a liar, he is a murderer, and that the whole world lies in the evil one. That is not a conspiracy theory, that is a fact.

We don't look at the holocaust of genocide as an aberration, rather that is the veil coming back so we can see the man behind the curtain. The mortgage meltdown where they stole millions of houses from people, that is who they are. The fact that both republican and democratic administrations did nothing to prosecute this crime tells you how extensive the fraud is. The laws that enabled this theft were passed during Clinton's administration, the crime was exposed during Bush's administration and then it was Obama who decided they were too big to prosecute and let them all off the hook. JFK assassination shows they have no problem murdering people to get what they want. and 911 shows they like war, war is profitable, and using false flag events to get it is no big deal to them. It also shows how little they regard the American people that they would pull off such a blatant and in your face fraud and yet think they would get away with it because it involved math and engineering.

But this is how "a thief comes in the night". They have to case the joint, they have to make sure the sheriff is completely compromised, and they have to work up to the big job with a few smaller jobs first. Think about that, 911, JFK assassination and the mortgage meltdown were simply the small jobs they did first to make sure they could pull of the big heist. The mark of the beast is the attempt to pull of the big heist.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night part 2

One thing that is very confusing is does the Lord come as a thief in the night or do we see Satan the thief coming as a thief in the night as a sign of the day of the Lord?

The answer from what I can gather is that it is all of the above. Much of what happens at the Day of the Lord is righteous judgement from the Lord, as you have done it will be done unto you.

Let's discuss a few of the examples. In Amos it lays out the sins of the US (I assume they are the sins of all other countries as well), the point is that we need to prepare for the coming of the Lord and to do that we need a thorough confession and repentance of our sins. Now one of those sins was what happened earlier in the 1900s where all advertising and even "scientific" studies portrayed blacks in a poor light, even an insulting image. It was so bad that in the 50s if you put two dolls in front of a little black girl and asked which is the pretty one, which is the smart one, she would point to the white doll and which is the ugly stupid one she would point to the black doll. How despicable to teach this racists hate filled ideas to little kids. Well the tables have been turned with CRT and they are teaching that all hate filled racists ideas comes from white people. Both are racist and hate filled teachings, but it is righteous judgement that "as you have done it will be done to you".

There were a lot of scams during the Jim Crow era where blacks were swindled, cheated and defrauded out of homes, jobs, and justice. So again, it is righteous judgement by the Lord that as you have done it will be done to you.

So then, in this case you can see that the day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night. Who is the thief? The Lord is using the thieves to execute His righteous judgement.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night part 3

There is a key principle in the Bible "judgement begins with the house of God". For example, the holocaust during WWII on the Jews, six million gassed to death. That gives us an idea of the judgement that will come on the world, but since the Jews represent 1% of the world's population we can guesstimate that the scale will be 100 times greater.

So then we can look at these events as "warnings to us". One man was talking to a reporter after the Dixie fire burned down his house and he said "all I have is ash and twisted metal". That is precisely what Paul said in Corinthians, that we will be saved but so as through fire. If we build with wood, hay and stubble we will suffer loss, but if we build with gold, silver and precious stones then the fire tests our work and proves that it is of God.

Suppose this same man had spent a lifetime preaching the gospel and thousands had received the word and come to the Lord as a result. He loses his house, and possessions, but think about everything stored in heaven that was not burned.

That fire was like a thief in the night. If you built your house out of stone, and the roof was metal, and you had two hundred feet on every side with nothing but grass and patio. Then the fire would not have destroyed your house and rather would have proved you were being wise. However, why is California experiencing such severe fires? It is because of the extreme drought. Why have they had 20 years of drought? Well that it appears to be man made, 80% of the water in the state goes to agriculture and they grow crops that cannot survive in California without bringing in water. So the cause of the fire was a thief, stealing the water. We can all see the huge flames from the towering inferno, but anyone watching the water being used by agriculture should have known that this was not sustainable. They should have seen the clues that we have a "thief in the night" and therefore if we don't act now we'll wake up one day and everything will be gone.

If you acted like a forensic investigator you would see that they were "stealing the water" year by year, the evidence was there. You would see that the forest you were living in was stressed due to lack of water. You would realize that the forest fires would come. Based on that you could go ahead and take action so that your house would not be destroyed in the fire.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A Great Earthquake

There is a theory that the opening of the sixth seal is a reference to the rapture.

Vine’s definition of G4578 — "a shaking, a shock," from seio, "to move to and fro, to shake," chiefly with the idea of concussion (Eng., "seismic," "seismology," "seismometry"), is used

Matt. 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, G4578 and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

The rapture will cause the whole world to be shaken and shocked and declare that Jesus was the Son of God.

Matt 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: G4578 for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

The resurrection is associated with a great earthquake.

Acts 16:26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, G4578 so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

The rapture happens "suddenly" and it shakes the foundation of the prison and it causes all the doors for the gospel to be opened and all the bands keeping the believers quiet will be loosed.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; G4578 and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Each seal causes something that is a hidden mystery to be revealed when it is opened. The first seal revealed how Satan uses the illusion of being a savior on a white horse coming to save us with a rainbow depicting equity embracing all. For thousands of years people were manipulated by these evil rulers but now that is all being unsealed. The second seal reveals how these Satanic rulers use war to move their agenda with no regard to the lives of their subjects. The third seal shows how they can use famine to manipulate people into doing what they want, the fourth seal shows how they plagues to manipulate people and the fifth seal shows all the whistleblowers, many of whom have been killed, who witnessed against these evil rulers.

So then, what is the sixth seal? Could it be a revelation that the faithful witness of the church is over, and now the whole world sees that the Bible is the truth and Jesus is the Son of God and the church were those who were faithful witnesses to the Lord?