Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There is a scriptural basis to say the comet would be a sign of the rapture.

We are told the things in the heavens are a sign for us. Also Jesus said as you see these things take place look up for your redemption draws nigh. Yes, I would interpret that spiritually, but the creation is a shadow of the Spiritual realm so something "draweth nigh" up in the heavens would refer to a comet.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Super Hero Movie Dream 2-2-23

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

PROPHECY-- FEAR NOT

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Prayer for Justice

Lord Jesus, there are those who are trying to drive the world into famine while hoarding food underground and under the ocean. They have poisoned the world with genetically modified food while keeping for themselves healthy food to eat. So I appeal to you to judge righteously and to execute your justice that you would take away the storehouses they have hidden. As they have done do unto them that they also would have to eat the poisoned food they have given us and that they also should go through the famine they have appointed for us.

Lord Jesus, there are those who have kidnapped tens of thousands of babies and children. They tortured them, they killed them, they even drank their blood. So Lord I pray that you would judge righteously and execute righteous judgement that as they have done it will be done unto them. May they be tortured, killed and may their blood be food for the Nephilim. They worshipped a god of torture and blood lust, well may they become food for the god they worshipped. They treated people as cattle for them to fatten and kill, so may they wake up to realize that Satan has treated them as cattle, he has fattened them and will kill and devour them. Lord Jesus they have come to power by lying and betraying others, so may AntiChrist, the one they have brought to power also lie and betray them.

Lord Jesus, they have tried to destroy the earth and the creatures and the inhabitants to make this world fit for the man of sin to rule. This is your world they have ruined, you are the creator, they have sinned against you, so Lord I pray that as they have done it will be done unto them. They wanted to ruin the world that you rule so give them a world of ruin to rule. Strike the waters above, poison them with their own weapons of mass destruction, strike the soil of the earth. Take from them the controlled fields, and the bunkers and complexes beneath the earth that they set aside for themselves. Lord they have sent locusts and blight on the world to make it uninhabitable so Lord we pray you would send locusts and blight upon all of them. Lord, as they have done may it be done unto them. According to your word bring a cursing of mildew and mold. Burn up the earth into a scorching heap.

Lord Jesus according to your word we pray that they would see this take place before their eyes.

Lord Jesus, we pray for a judgement that is just, fair and true.

You are God, they are not!
You are the Savior of the world, they are not!
They are hate, You are love!

Lord Jesus we appeal to the Great I Am who sits supremely ruling over all! In all these judgements we pray that God, the great I Am would be glorified.

Lord Jesus, may the fear and dread of You fall on all of this evil society.

You are the alpha and omega, the first and the last, the bright and Morning Star. You are the hope that they cannot destroy. When they see this may terror grip their heart. You are the truth they cannot crush, the living word they cannot destroy! May they break their hands and their wrists when they fight against You. Jesus, You are the power within your children, You are the boldness inside them for things to come. When they speak may these cause ten thousand to flee before them.

Lord Jesus you are the voice within us that will not be stopped, may we run through them exposing them to be a paper tiger.

Lord Jesus you are the strength for us to face death because we will not refuse your Holy name. When their henchman see this may they fall down on their knees and declare that Jesus is truly in our midst.

You are the Lord. You are our provider. You are our Peace.

May our testimony shine bright in these dark days that all the unbelievers would see and know that Jesus is Lord and the Antichrist is none of these things.

Jesus is the judge, the righteous judge over all these things. May the world see this and may they also see that these elites and Satan worshippers are not. May they see that they are powerless against the Lord Jesus and against His right hand of justice.

Finally, may they see through our testimony, through the word they cannot stop that everything they are doing is only allowed because it will fulfill God's written word.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Fascinating interpretation of the 7 churches in Revelation.

Suppose for a minute that every single person on earth is worshipping something and that they all are part of a gathering of called out ones, a "church".

Agnostics, Satan worshippers, Pagans, and people who believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but by Him.

In one of those churches they have the throne of Satan, in others they have false prophets, some are dead, some have left the first love, and some are run by the laity, they'll do as they please.

You might wonder, well how do you have genuine believers in a church that has the throne of Satan? Because they don't know the deep things of Satan. Look at the Freemasons, they require that you believe in God but don't reveal until you get to the top levels that the god you worship is Satan. They consider all the others to be useful idiots and they do lots of good works.

Then what is the "synagogue of Satan" these are those who call themselves Jews (the chosen ones) and are not.

One thing I like about this interpretation (not saying that this should replace any more fundamental interpretations) is that God is God of all and this puts the entire world into a position to look at this. Another thing is what did Philadelphia do that any other genuine Christian didn't? They kept His word and didn't deny His name. Why wouldn't all genuine Christians fall into that category?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You have been warned -- Now is the time to repent

https://rumble.com/vl7l5u-carnage-o...aliban-pull-people-from-their-homes-and-.html

Isaiah 5:25 Therefore the anger of the Lord is aroused against His people; He has stretched out His hand against them And stricken them, And the hills trembled. Their carcasses were as refuse in the midst of the streets. For all this His anger is not turned away, But His hand is stretched out still.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Is this what the Lord meant when He said that it would be like the days of Noah?

They will be eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage. Was he comparing getting married to choosing a restaurant to eat at?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It is a smorgasbord

There are so many different saints all over the internet sharing the word, sharing their dreams and visions and prophetic word. It is like a smorgasbord. Do not get jealous of others. My perspective is that this is like a giant jigsaw puzzle with millions of pieces. There is no piece that is more important than another. My goal is to be one piece in this puzzle. When I get to heaven I want to belong, I want to have my experiences of Jesus just as everyone else has their experiences. I want it to be like 1Corinthians 14:26 What is it then, brethren? When ye come together, each one hath a psalm, hath a teaching, hath a revelation, hath a tongue, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

I feel it will be a feast of seeing the experiences we each had over the last 2,000 years.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There is nothing going on outside

"Ignore what is happening outside because nothing is happening outside"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hebrews 12:10-29 A Harvest of righteousness and peace

10 They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in his holiness.

Whatever path you take make sure it is leading you to share in His holiness. Jesus is the only way that leads to the Father and to holiness. Yes, Jesus is the only way, however, since each of us is in a different starting point there is no one map that we all will follow. My path to salvation may be different than yours, this is why we need to be able to hear the shepherds voice and follow Him.

11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

The issue is not which is the easier path to take, the issue is which path produces a harvest of righteousness and peace. Which path will lead to you becoming a trained disciple of the Lord. The most difficult times in my life were when I enjoyed the fellowship of His suffering the most and that leads to the outstanding resurrection.

12 Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. 13 “Make level paths for your feet,” so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.

How weak and feeble some Churches appear. Are they really in the image and likeness of the Lord of all? I enjoy Christian forums and debates because to me it is like working out at the gym. On the one hand you can exercise every day and become stronger and stronger in the spirit. On the other hand you need to avoid a rocky road filled with pitfalls. It has to be an even playing field and you have to always be before the Lord so that He can work on you. The goal is not to convince others or beat others, the goal is that you can practice like you would at the gym.

14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

No pain no gain, the harder it is to live in peace with everyone the more you will get out of the exercise. We are not trying to be disruptive. Since when is prayer and worship disruptive. We do everything we can to live in peace with others. I want to live in peace while at the same time I must be faithful to the Lord and His word.

15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many. 16 See that no one is sexually immoral, or is godless like Esau, who for a single meal sold his inheritance rights as the oldest son. 17 Afterward, as you know, when he wanted to inherit this blessing, he was rejected. Even though he sought the blessing with tears, he could not change what he had done.

I believe that many believers have sold their birthright for a single meal. Claiming to be a “pro abortion” pastor is godless.

18 You have not come to a mountain that can be touched and that is burning with fire; to darkness, gloom and storm; 19 to a trumpet blast or to such a voice speaking words that those who heard it begged that no further word be spoken to them, 20 because they could not bear what was commanded: “If even an animal touches the mountain, it must be stoned to death.” 21 The sight was so terrifying that Moses said, “I am trembling with fear.” 22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

The tyrants are the ones who are threatening people. There are two systems here, one keeps everyone in line with fear, the other is joyful, full of the righteous who were made perfect. There are two covenants, the better one is mediated by Jesus. Abel's blood condemns this evil satanic system, Jesus’ blood is the way out of this system.

25 See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven?

This is a word of warning. We are being disciplined because we did not stand strong by faith to worship God according to our conscience but rather allowed evil men to infiltrate the church and tell us what we can and cannot say.

26 At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.”27 The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.

If you still think the US government is unshakeable you need to pray about it. When God shakes the US government and removes those that cause offense the entire world will be shaken.

28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our “God is a consuming fire.”

Our God is a consuming fire. At the end of the age God sends forth the angels to bundle up the weeds and cast them into the fire. This is before He raptures the wheat to the heavenly barn. Embrace the truth on one side, those on the other hold down the truth in unrighteousness. Holding down the truth is like holding down styrofoam in a pool, you can do it, but it is hard, and it keeps popping up and shooting out of the water.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hosea 6 -- The Lord is coming as sure as the Sun will rise

1 “Come, let us return to the Lord. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds.

I would hope by now every Christian could see the error in supporting Biden. I would have thought the collapse of Kabul was the final straw. However, inflation and the imminent war with Russia and China should help wake others up as well as the Truckers protests worldwide over the mandates. We have 14 Democrats publicly saying they don’t trust him to be the sole person in charge of the nuclear codes. He wants the US taxpayers to pay for abortions not just in this country but around the world. He portrayed Trump’s shutting down traffic to China as being Xenophobic and then denied he said that and now allows a Chinese spy balloon to fly across the entire US. Trump was vilified for saying that HCQ could treat Covid19, Fauci said it was ineffective and dangerous, yet scientists have studied it and determined it is an effective treatment. Biden said there was no vaccine when he took office despite the fact he was given the vaccine a month prior to that and over 20 million Americans were vaccinated when he took office. They said Cuomo was the “gold standard” in how to deal with Covid and now we learned he is probably responsible for well over 4,000 additional deaths in NY by forcing nursing homes to take patients with Covid. Biden and Harris both guaranteed that they would not ban fracking and then banned it the first week in office. He claims to be lunch pale Joe and yet he has killed jobs and thrown the border wide open which will insure lots of people continue to work for minimum wage. For four years Trump did not start any wars and only got us out of wars. In his first month Biden starts up a conflict with Syria that could get us back into a war botched Afghanistan and we are now on the precipice of WWIII. Feminists now realize that everything they accomplished in putting women’s sports on an equal footing with men’s sports has just been undone with this Equality Act. If you don’t realize it now the Equality act will destroy churches and Christian schools. If you don’t abide by this law they will shut you down with lawsuits, if you do you will have no credibility with any genuine believer. We haven’t even discussed the corruption of Hunter Biden that Big Tech and the mainstream media censored prior to the election. Kerry said that those people who lost their jobs when Biden banned fracking and shut down the pipeline and stopped construction of the border wall could work making solar panels. 95% of those panels are made in China. The shut down simply took American jobs and sent them to China. After four years with Trump we were energy independent and after one month with Biden we aren’t any longer. Already gas prices rose 50%. Biden promised to give every American $2,000 checks if they voted for the two senators in Georgia, but within a couple of weeks had reneged on that promise as well. This didn’t stop them from sending hundreds of billions of dollars to pay off campaign debts in their $1.9 trillion dollar “relief” bill. This bill is the biggest pork barrel spending bill in US history except that they just passed a second, $3.5 trillion bill. It set a record for the most pork in the first month of any presidency and the greatest increase in US debt ever. One Catholic priest called Joe Biden the most aggressively anti catholic president in US history.

2 After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

I have to think that this is a reference to the end of the age. With one day being equal to a thousand years we are now in the “third day”. This latest post from Dr. Barry Awe goes into great detail into these timelines.

3 Let us acknowledge the Lord; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth.”

Again more references to the Lord’s second coming. The Lord’s coming is as sure as the Sun rising. These terms that are translated as “winter rains” and “spring rains” are thought to represent rains that took place in October right before harvest and in the middle of March right after the seeds were sown. It is interesting to note that there are two raptures, one at the beginning of the tribulation and one in the middle. The second rapture is approximately 42 months after the first which would mean they are about six months apart on the calendar just like March and October. The rapture will be like a rain that waters all the seeds that were sown.

4 “What can I do with you, Ephraim? What can I do with you, Judah? Your love is like the morning mist, like the early dew that disappears. 5 Therefore I cut you in pieces with my prophets, I killed you with the words of my mouth— then my judgments go forth like the sun. 6 For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings.

There are Christian organizations, Christian denominations and Christian ministries that are run like businesses. It is all about the money, the sacrifices, the burnt offerings. False prophets like Balaam and Judas are all about the money, that is their focus. The Lord desires mercy, he wants us to treat others with mercy and then he too will treat us with mercy.

7 As at Adam, they have broken the covenant; they were unfaithful to me there.

If you read Genesis 5 it appears that Adam was the name of the first town.

8 Gilead is a city of evildoers,
stained with footprints of blood. 9 As marauders lie in ambush for a victim, so do bands of priests; they murder on the road to Shechem, carrying out their wicked schemes.

Reminds me of January 6th and the riot at the capital. This wasn’t carried out by a bunch of marauders only. Pelosi helped by making sure there wouldn’t be any security. The FBI had plants, the operation was run by the "priests" and their "wicked schemes".

10 I have seen a horrible thing in Israel: There Ephraim is given to prostitution,
Israel is defiled.

Anyone paying attention these last two years has seen a wicked thing. The election was stolen, those who bring forth evidence to support that have been censored, black listed, cancelled, doxed, and accused of insurrection. The pandemic was part of their wicked scheme. Abortions for all are part of their wicked scheme. Putting RFID chips in everyone is part of their wicked scheme. Rewarding big tech by making them immune to liability and leveraging them to censor their enemies is part of their wicked scheme. Bankrupting the middle class to destroy democracy in this country is part of their wicked scheme.

11 “Also for you, Judah, a harvest is appointed.
“Whenever I would restore the fortunes of my people,

The end of the age is likened to a harvest. The tares will be gathered and tossed into the fire. But at that time there will also be a harvest of the wheat into the barn and then the fortunes of the Lord’s people will be restored, just as He led Israel out of slavery and into the good land.