Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
God runs a Psyop

14 And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn back and encamp before Pi-hahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, before Baal-zephon: over against it shall ye encamp by the sea. 3 And Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel, They are entangled in the land, the wilderness hath shut them in. 4 And I will [a]harden Pharaoh’s heart, and he shall follow after them; and I will get me honor upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; and the Egyptians shall know that I am Jehovah. And they did so.

These leaders are so arrogant

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sing ye to Jehovah, for he hath triumphed gloriously;
The horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

15 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto Jehovah, and spake, saying,

I will sing unto Jehovah, for he hath triumphed gloriously:
The horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
2 Jehovah is my strength and song,
And he is become my salvation:
This is my God, and I will praise him;
My father’s God, and I will exalt him.
3 Jehovah is a man of war:
Jehovah is his name.

The Lord Jesus is a man of war, and we will see this on full display during the tribulation. The Lord will triumph gloriously, that should be the primary principle in trying to interpret and understand all the prophecies and words concerning the end of the age. Everything the Lord said would happen, will happen, that is for His glory.

4 Pharaoh’s chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea;
And his chosen captains are sunk in the Red Sea.
5 The deeps cover them:
They went down into the depths like a stone.

This is how Babylon is also defeated, like a stone sinking into the ocean. We have seen many dreams, visions and prophecies concerning a Tsunami hitting the coastlines of the US. Think about that, 65% of Americans live within five miles of the coastline. Almost all the oppressive Democratic cities that gobble up the money and resources of this country are on the coastline. NYC, LA, Washington DC, Miami, San Diego, San Francisco, Portland, Seatle, Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Houston, New Orleans. These are leftist strongholds, crime ridden, corrupt, black holes for US funding and tax payer dollars. If a Tsunami were to hit all these cities and wipe them out the US would go down into the depths like a stone. The Mayors of these cities and governors of these states, the chosen captains, would also sink in this red sea.

6 Thy right hand, O Jehovah, is glorious in power,
Thy right hand, O Jehovah, dasheth in pieces the enemy.
7 And in the greatness of thine excellency thou overthrowest them that rise up against thee: Thou sendest forth thy wrath, it consumeth them as stubble.

These cities and ones are against all that is holy, they deny the name of God, they persecute Christians, they mock and ridicule Jesus, the word of God. They are one with Satan, the enemy of God.

8 And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were piled up,
The floods stood upright as a heap;
The deeps were congealed in the heart of the sea.

This happened during the pandemic. Everything was shut down, everyone had to stay home. It gave us time to get into the word, to fellowship online. This was the first time in human history that the world's economy all congealed and piled up.

9 The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil;
My desire shall be satisfied upon them;
I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.

The evil, corrupt rulers were deceived, they got power hungry, they thought they were the ones with all the power and were going to just wipe out the Christians who had been a thorn in their side.

10 Thou didst blow with thy wind, the sea covered them:
They sank as lead in the mighty waters.

This is the game plan, mighty Tsunami hits the US and they sink like lead.

11 Who is like unto thee, O Jehovah, among the gods?
Who is like thee, glorious in holiness,
Fearful in praises, doing wonders?
12 Thou stretchedst out thy right hand,
The earth swallowed them.

Jesus is glorious in holiness. He has told them this would happen, He has warned for two thousand years. Recently we are getting prophecies, visions, dreams warning again and again of this imminent attack. Anyone who listed to the Lord could be saved. But they mocked, they ridiculed, they were arrogant and they rebelled against God.

13 Thou in thy lovingkindness hast led the people that thou hast redeemed:
Thou hast guided them in thy strength to thy holy habitation.
14 The peoples have heard, they tremble:
Pangs have taken hold on the inhabitants of Philistia.
15 Then were the chiefs of Edom dismayed;
The mighty men of Moab, trembling taketh hold upon them:
All the inhabitants of Canaan are melted away.
16 Terror and dread falleth upon them;
By the greatness of thine arm they are as still as a stone;
Till thy people pass over, O Jehovah,
Till the people pass over that thou hast purchased.

The entire world will be in shock, in terror. This event will be horrific on a scale never before seen. The Tsunami in Indonesia was a shot across the bow by comparison. More than 200,000 died in that disaster, this will probably be a thousand times worse! We could see 200 million killed! What is certain is that 200,000,000 will either be killed or become homeless refugees. The water will be radioactive so they will have to leave the coastline and head to the center of the country.

17 Thou wilt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of thine inheritance,
The place, O Jehovah, which thou hast made for thee to dwell in,
The sanctuary, O Lord, which thy hands have established.

This event will impact all the redeemed of the Lord. Some will be raptured and some will walk into the center of the country, just like the Israelis wandering in the wilderness.

18 Jehovah shall reign for ever and ever.
19 For the horses of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and Jehovah brought back the waters of the sea upon them; but the children of Israel walked on dry land in the midst of the sea.

All the horsemen of this Babylonian society and economy will be gone. Wall Street, gone. Bankers, gone. Hollywood, gone. Naval bases, gone. Washington DC, gone.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
using transparencies as an analogy

16:1 And they took their journey from Elim, and all the congregation of the children of Israel came unto the wilderness of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after their departing out of the land of Egypt. 2 And the whole congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron in the wilderness: 3 and the children of Israel said unto them, Would that we had died by the hand of Jehovah in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh-pots, when we did eat bread to the full; for ye have brought us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger.

It is so hard to understand all this if you think this is sequential. Instead I look at all these events like transparencies that I once saw in a human anatomy book. There were 25 or maybe even 50 of these transparencies one on top of the other (it wasn't my book). If you look at all of them it looks like a naked man or woman. Pull off the top layer and you just removed the skin. As you remove each layer you go slice by slice through the anatomy. Instead of thinking "ok, this happened two weeks after that and then a week later we have this" that doesn't work. Instead this event happens for all believers. It happens for those who are raptured and for those who are left behind. You can see this event at the beginning of everyone's Christian life, but this event of crossing the red sea is only one slice of this event, crossing the Jordan river is another slice. These are shadows and Jesus is the body of the shadows.

Jesus began His ministry with a baptism, a fulfillment of this Red Sea event, and He concluded His ministry with the crucifixion, also a fulfillment of this Red Sea event. We will see this in the 3 1/2 year ministry of the AntiChrist. His ministry will begin with a Red sea event and 3 1/2 years later conclude with the two witnesses being killed, his version of the crucifixion event.

So then with that as an explanation of the lens I am looking at these verses in Exodus 16 here is how I view this. The tribulation begins with a Red Sea event that is preceded by the destruction of the Egyptian world economy (we'll skip all that here). This red sea event will be the rapture and destruction of the US (now known in heaven as the modern Babylon). After that event all the believers in the world and particularly in the US (who are left behind) will be like these Israelites now learning how to follow the Lord through the wilderness for the first time.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
To all those who say Jesus will not bring a war

14 And Jehovah said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: that I will utterly blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven. 15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovah-nissi; 16 and he said, Jehovah hath sworn: Jehovah will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This message is good for general consumption

Leviticus 19:23 And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as their uncircumcision: three years shall they be as uncircumcised unto you; it shall not be eaten. 24 But in the fourth year all the fruit thereof shall be holy, for giving praise unto Jehovah. 25 And in the fifth year shall ye eat of the fruit thereof, that it may yield unto you the increase thereof: I am Jehovah your God.

Everyone forgets. When we first began interpreting the word about any new doctrine whether it was baptism, or the church, or salvation then the first three years the teachings are "uncircumcised". They will get sliced up. In the fourth year after having been sliced up for three years and still persisting, then you can lift up praise to the Lord and in the fifth year they are good for general consumption.

Consider also when you get a job. As a teacher you are on probation for five years (in NYC). You cannot apply for and get a professional teaching certificate. Prior to that it is called an initial teaching certificate. You have to have at least 3 years experience to get the Professional certificate.

This is how life works, as a teacher you will see a great number of changes to how you teach in the first three years and your concept of what the job will be like. I would say that in my first three years of teaching I was a terrible teacher. By the time I retired I could argue based on the data that we had the best science department in NYC. I'm not saying others couldn't also make that argument but we would have had a very persuasive data driven argument. Regardless of what anyone else argued it would have been very difficult to say we were not in the top 1% of NYC science departments.

I say all this because we can also apply this to the watchmen. In 2017 there was a very big wakeup call to the watchmen when they saw the Revelation 12 sign in September. Everything they published and spoke for the next three years should be considered uncircumcised. Then from Sept 2020 to October of 2021 should be considered holy unto the Lord. The Lord no doubt enjoyed it and probably got a good laugh over half of it. But then in October of 2022 the watchmen finally had fruit that is good for general consumption.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This message is good for general consumption

Leviticus 19:23 And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as their uncircumcision: three years shall they be as uncircumcised unto you; it shall not be eaten. 24 But in the fourth year all the fruit thereof shall be holy, for giving praise unto Jehovah. 25 And in the fifth year shall ye eat of the fruit thereof, that it may yield unto you the increase thereof: I am Jehovah your God.

Everyone forgets. When we first began interpreting the word about any new doctrine whether it was baptism, or the church, or salvation then the first three years the teachings are "uncircumcised". They will get sliced up. In the fourth year after having been sliced up for three years and still persisting, then you can lift up praise to the Lord and in the fifth year they are good for general consumption.

Consider also when you get a job. As a teacher you are on probation for five years (in NYC). You cannot apply for and get a professional teaching certificate. Prior to that it is called an initial teaching certificate. You have to have at least 3 years experience to get the Professional certificate.

This is how life works, as a teacher you will see a great number of changes to how you teach in the first three years and your concept of what the job will be like. I would say that in my first three years of teaching I was a terrible teacher. By the time I retired I could argue based on the data that we had the best science department in NYC. I'm not saying others couldn't also make that argument but we would have had a very persuasive data driven argument. Regardless of what anyone else argued it would have been very difficult to say we were not in the top 1% of NYC science departments.

I say all this because we can also apply this to the watchmen. In 2017 there was a very big wakeup call to the watchmen when they saw the Revelation 12 sign in September. Everything they published and spoke for the next three years should be considered uncircumcised. Then from Sept 2020 to October of 2021 should be considered holy unto the Lord. The Lord no doubt enjoyed it and probably got a good laugh over half of it. But then in October of 2022 the watchmen finally had fruit that is good for general consumption.
Now consider this, Tu'B Shevat is the new year for trees. You would not begin the count in September, you would begin the count at Tu'B Shevat. This would mean that 2022 to today would be the first year that the fruit of the watchmen would be good for general consumption. That also means this is the very first "tax" year for the fruit offering.

Today is also the official beginning of Spring in Israel.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Now consider this, Tu'B Shevat is the new year for trees. You would not begin the count in September, you would begin the count at Tu'B Shevat. This would mean that 2022 to today would be the first year that the fruit of the watchmen would be good for general consumption. That also means this is the very first "tax" year for the fruit offering.

Today is also the official beginning of Spring in Israel.
In addition to the Revelation 12 sign in the heavens we have also seen a solar eclipse in August that went over Washington DC. In the New testament we are told you will know the trees by their fruit, good trees bring forth good fruit, and evil trees bring forth evil fruit. A solar eclipse indicates judgement, so this indicates God is going to judge Washington DC. Again, the new year for fruit is when you would expect to see this. The spoken judgements this past 12 months were when they were "good for general consumption" and we have seen some very clear judgements pronounced on Washington DC from many prophets. The payment for these judgments should be due today (over the next 36 hours -- still a little confusion as to exactly when Tu'B Shevat is -- Because the Almond trees are blossoming now in Jerusalem we know it is this full moon).

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What they don't know is the gospel of grace

Luke 4:33 Now in the synagogue there was a man who had a spirit of an unclean demon. And he cried out with a loud voice, 34 saying, “Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did You come to destroy us? I know who You are—the Holy One of God!”

Just because the Demon recognizes Jesus Christ does not mean it isn't a Demon. There are two things that separate demons from believers, first "what have we do to with you". A believer would never have this attitude. Second, "did you come to destroy us?" Paul told us that if anyone comes to us with a different gospel let them be anathema. Demons know about the Lord's coming, they can recognize Him and they know about their judgement that is to be executed shortly. What they don't know is the gospel of grace.

Luke 8:28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, fell down before Him, and with a loud voice said, “What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me!”

This is a second example, "I beg You, do not torment me". They have no clue about the gospel of grace. What they do know about is wrath, and torment and judgement.

Acts 16:16 Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling. 17 This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, “These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation.” 18 And this she did for many days. But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And he came out that very hour. 19 But when her masters saw that their hope of profit was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the marketplace to the authorities.

This is my point, it is called "predictive programming". This is where people (maybe even believers) pick out prophetic words from Hollywood movies and demonic music videos. We saw recently in the lawsuit involving Britney Spears that she is a "slave girl" who is bringing her masters much profit. Do not be surprised if these demon possessed slaves working for the movie industry and music industry have a prophetic word. Demons know about the coming judgement, they know about Jesus Christ, they know about torment and fire and fallen angels. You can see all of that in these things that come from this spirit of divination, what you can't see is the gospel of grace. What you can't see is the way of salvation. The Lord will not allow these foul creatures to speak His name or preach His gospel or witness to His grace.

2Peter 1:19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;

I have heard a number of prophecies from many different sources. Some of these words have been confirmed. But the words and prophecies of the Bible are a light that shines in a dark place. It is a sure word, a word of life and grace. It is a word of salvation. Compare that with these dark sayings of judgement, torment, destruction and hell fire.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

THE BIG ONE IS COMING--WHEN GOD SAYS IT'S OVER HE SENDS THE MEGA, FINAL, GLOBAL QUAKE

Most powerful quake ever felt by humans on earth.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
More than 5,000 dead following earthquakes in Turkey, Syria

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1st Yanuka Video on Youtube (March 2021) Fulfilling Kaduri´s Prophecy - The Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda