Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Counterfeit Christ

Revelation 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, Come. 2 And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon had a bow; and there was given unto him a crown: and he came forth conquering, and to conquer.

Jesus came as the Son of Man and He never allowed them to redefine Him. So His victory over Satan was the victory of a man over Satan. The gospels and the New Testament show us the path that he took. The apostles, Peter, John and Paul helped put trail markers on that trail. Over the last two thousand years the saints have done a nice job of paving this path. It isn't the broadway, it is still hard for many to find, but the path that Jesus trail blazed is on the map, it is marked, and it isn't hard to find a guide who will help you find the path and stay on it.

When Jesus was in His earthly ministry Satan was the ruler of the power of the air, he controlled the kingdom of darkness and he was able to offer Jesus anything he wanted if he would simply worship him.

However, after the rapture of the church the tables are turned. Satan and the angels who rebelled will be cast out of heaven to earth. No longer are they the ruler of the air. It is like a football game. After Jesus marched down the field and scored a touchdown He is now kicking off to Satan. The Antichrist, the counterfeit Christ, will now be in the same position that Jesus was. Let's see what Satan, as a man, can do given three and a half years.

The contrast will be stark. Jesus started His ministry declaring the year of the Jubilee and the Antichrist will start his ministry declaring "peace and security".

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The contrast is red and white

Revelation 6:3 And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, Come. 4 And another horse came forth, a red horse: and to him that sat thereon it was given to take peace from the earth, and that they should slay one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Jesus fought the battle for us. His clothes are dipped in blood so that we could be saved. He has given us the sword of the Spirit and we are involved in a spiritual battle, but it is not against flesh and blood.

But in this case it won't be the AntiChrist going to fight for us, on the contrary he will be sending us to fight and die. He is not motivated by love for us but rather by a lust for power.

For two thousand years we got to see and hear a gospel, good news of a savior. Now you will get to see first hand the counterfeit. This is how you learn. When you see how terrible things can be if you are not careful you will learn to be careful. People who came out of the great depression were very frugal with money. Many people get saved when they go to war. Knowing that you will probably die very soon is very effective at focusing people on the things that matter.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Romans 1:1-20 -- Holding down the Truth in unrighteousness

1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

There are a lot of protestors claiming to be standing for righteousness. That is a worthy goal, but are you a servant of Jesus Christ? Are you separated to the gospel of God?

2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

The prophets have promised a kingdom in which righteousness dwells, they have promised that the wicked and evil men will be judged.

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

But the focus on all their words are on Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

The resurrection from the dead is what started the church age, it is what started the age of grace. Without the resurrection life you are "out of gas".

5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Again, where did you receive grace? What is the basis for your call to obedience of all the nations? Many of the protestors are demanding everyone obey them, but based on what? It begins with you having obedience to the faith. The green new deal is being proposed by people who are not obedient. They fly in private planes while they tell you not to go more than fifteen minutes from your home.

6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

Yes, it isn’t just Paul. We all have been called of Jesus Christ.

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The gospel of grace brings peace from God our Father. Right now there are a lot of things happening that are causing people to be troubled in the world. The gospel brings us peace, not by lying to us, but by telling us the truth. We will go through the cross but Jesus has conquered death.

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Isn’t the internet, Youtube, and online forums awesome? Thank the Lord our faith is being spoken of throughout the whole world. I heard one guy say he posted a video about Russia and Ezekiel 38 and in two days 120k people in 90 countries had already watched it!

9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers; 10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you. 11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established; 12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

I see this in many of the testimonies on Youtube and on these forums. People are ministering what they have seen and heard so that others might be established and comforted.

13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

We aren’t ignorant, we know that there has been censorship, government lockdowns, and government persecution in many areas of the world. We used to think that censorship was only a problem in China and Russia and Iran and North Korea. But recently we are seeing widespread censorship everywhere including the US.

14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

This is so true, you can pick up stuff from so many. I saw a video on the Beresheet prophecy, that was amazing. He shows how the entire story of the Bible is told in this one word which is the Hebrew word for beginning. So when God says “I told you the end from the beginning” it is truly a double entendre. Then I saw another testimony from a girl who literally knew nothing of the Bible, she didn’t even know about the rapture, yet she had a rapture dream that was very encouraging.

15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

All of these protests in the US prove that you need a revelation of the righteousness of God. It is a very narrow road and clearly there are few that find it.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Holding down the truth in unrighteousness is censorship. But notice the caveat that Paul doesn’t simply say it is holding down the truth, but that they do it in unrighteousness. You may feel that the truth is that Covid19 is a hoax. Your speech may be censored for that, yet holding down speech that is considered to create a health risk for others can be done in a way that is not unrighteous. No, an example of holding down the truth in unrighteousness is what the NFL did about the truth concerning CTE, the brain damage to people in the NFL. Another example is what Facebook, Twitter, ABC, NBC, CBS, New York Times, Washington Post and the AP are doing with the scandal concerning Hunter Biden’s emails. We are seeing the wrath of God revealed against what the NFL did, what the cigarette companies did, and what these media companies are doing. In my own experience I decided to retire when Deblasio mandated the vaccine for all teachers, the union explained there is a 3 week process that you must go through of attending three consultations first. However, they would not begin registering for them until the second week of school in September which begins September 20th and yet Deblasio's mandate is for September 27th. It is an attempt to hold down people from retiring in unrighteousness.

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For 2,000 years the truth concerning Jesus has been suppressed.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

The Shroud of Turin is an excellent example. This one artifact has undergone a more rigorous forensic examination than any other artifact in human history. Scientists involved in this process that were sure it was a fake have been convinced they were mistaken. One scientist said that they would have confirmed it’s authenticity years ago if not for the implication of that.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Revelation 6:5 And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, Come. And I saw, and behold, a black horse; and he that sat thereon had a balance in his hand. 6 And I heard as it were a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, A measure of wheat for a shilling, and three measures of barley for a shilling; and the oil and the wine hurt thou not.

This is the title deed to the Earth for God's heir that Jesus is opening. If you are going to be God's heir to whom He gives dominion to why would he want someone who can't feed the people? During Antichrist's reign people will see what it is like to have a thief and a liar in charge.

You will remember with longing those big family gatherings with the children running around, the crazy uncle and the gray hairs coming in with their walkers. Satan will treat people like beasts of burden and will work them to death. It will be like the holocaust with the Jews in the camps trying to show that they were healthy enough not to send to the gas chamber.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
7 And when he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, Come. 8 And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The world under AntiChrist's reign will be a sickly, pale world riding with Death and Hell is close behind. The cities will be overrun with wild beasts. People will be killed with the sword and with the plague.

The word sword is probably a javelin, and the word for death gives the concept of a guy dying of AIDS, a miserable, lingering death.

People will remember with longing when they were young, healthy and vibrant prior to AntiChrist.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
9 And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of them that had been slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 and they cried with a great voice, saying, How long, O Master, the holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And there was given them to each one a white robe; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little time, until their fellow-servants also and their brethren, who should be killed even as they were, should have fulfilled their course.

When something is sealed, it is closed, hidden. The word indicates "authentic ownership, security and destination. It indicates that what was opened was secret.

These five seals are exposing the phony AntiChrist regime. Makes all kinds of promises, but delivers nothing. They are focused on equity instead of equality (all men get the same thing rather than all men are created equal with the same opportunities). It reveals how people have been manipulated into wars through false flag events by the rulers, it reveals how they control people by making food scarce and how they control people by terrorizing them with plague. Finally you discover all those who they killed to shut them up. There are whistleblowers that sound the alarm when Jesus opens the seals. We saw thousands of affidavits with the stolen election by Biden who promised the world but gave us a very different outcome. They exposed how the Nordstream 2 was a US operation with the UK, a false flag operation to push us to WWIII. They are sounding the alarm about 120+ food processing plants being sabotaged. They are also exposing Fauci, and the NIH involvement in gain of function research as well as obstruction of justice with the pandemic.

The world thought all these things were sealed up and would be kept secret. What they didn't bank on is the Lord Jesus opening these seals with His believers who are willing to go to the cross in order to speak the truth.

Everyone sees the "tribulation" but what you should be seeing is the revelation of Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords and King of kings.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
FACING END OF DAYS HOSTILITY--WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOUR CHURCH IS CLOSED?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A Deafening Silence

WHY DOES GOD WAIT & WHAT DOES THE SILENCE OF GOD MEAN IN REVELATION?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Romans 1:21-32 wicked, malicious, full of envy, deceit and malignity

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Wow, so true. All of these people who deny God all profess themselves to be wise. They claim that is mythology, that is out of date, we are modern, scientific, etc. Look at the total chaos that these fools will create. Wicked is worse than sinful. A person can be sinful because they know no better, wicked are those who know exactly what they are doing and choose to be wicked, they choose to be malicious, full of envy, deceit and malignity. They knew God. The fallen angels, the demons, to be demonic is to be wicked.

23 And changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four footed beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

I saw a picture on the internet of what appeared to be an Iranian woman taking off those coverings they wear to reveal a red bikini bathing suit with another Iranian woman looking down in shame. If a woman parading around in her underwear on a beach is shameful just think of how shameful, unclean and dishonorable are the things done in the world today. We think of paintings and statues as idols and I suppose they can be, but God made man in His image, to worship the flesh is idolatry.

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

When you walk according to the lusts of the flesh you are serving the creature more than the creator. Once you worship the flesh you will pay hundreds of dollars to style your hair, or thousands of dollars for clothes on your back. You'll buy perfumes, have someone do your nails, etc. Once you worship the flesh you will also serve it.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

So you are not allowed to say this. If for example I was to quote this verse it would be grounds to be fired from my job. This is a perfect example of holding down the truth in unrighteousness. If you refer to certain letters of the alphabet as "vile" then you are a bigot and will be fired.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

What a list! We saw this during the Kavanaugh hearings. That was wicked, malicious, full of envy, deceit and malignity. They are covenant breakers. When the Amy Coney Barrett hearings were going on they came up with the idea of “packing the court”. Appointing 11 or 13 justices to the Supreme court instead of 9. Every time they asked Biden about this he refused to answer saying we needed instead to focus on what the President is doing. He nominated someone to the Supreme court which is what the constitution says he is supposed to do. They know that but they argue that this is an election year and it is supposed to be the people who get a say. The people did get a say when they elected him president in 2016. Supreme court nominations were the key reason he was elected. Look at this expression "they did not like to retain God in their knowledge" why do you think the Bible is banned from school? You can pull out the Koran, or the Bhagavad Gita, or any other sacred book, but you cannot pull out the Bible. You can say Mohammed, or Buddha, but you cannot say Jesus Christ.

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

The hypocrisy is off the hook. They claim that the President and Senate are doing something wrong by fulfilling their constitutional responsibilities while at the same time arguing to break the covenant by packing the court. They impeach the president on suspicion of collusion with a foreign government, but when presented with physical evidence that Joe Biden has been colluding with foreign governments for years they censor and hold down the truth in unrighteousness. They even believe that Christians who believe the Bible is the word of God is the single greatest threat to this country.

So learn from them, if the demons and wicked think that the Bible is the greatest threat to them, be advised, dive into the Bible!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end

Luke 17:22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

This word is not in Matthew or Mark. So if we view Luke as the book that gives us the picture prior to the 70th week, Mark is the picture during the first half of the 70th week, and Matthew is the second half of the 70th week this would be prophetic. Everything will change dramatically during the tribulation. Today there are people who find it too much trouble to get up and go to church, but the day will come when they wish they could go to church and they won't be able to.

23 And they shall say to you, Lo, there! Lo, here! go not away, nor follow after them: 24 for as the lightning, when it lighteneth out of the one part under the heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall the Son of man be in his day.

This is only in Luke and Matthew but not in Mark. I believe the rapture prior to the 70th week will be like this day, and when Jesus returns on the cloud in great glory will also be like this. There is another verse in Matthew that describes Jesus as appearing like lightning and that is when Mary sees him after the resurrection. Those are the only two uses of the word in Matthew. In Luke there is also a second event that appears like lightning and that is when the Lord saw Satan falling from heaven like lightning. It is very hard to believe this is a coincidence. When the man-child is caught up, Satan is cast down. Both these events are part of the rapture. Likewise when Jesus appears in great glory in the clouds they will see the resurrected Jesus whom they pierced.

25 But first must he suffer many things and be rejected of this generation. 26 And as it came to pass in the days of Noah, even so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27 They ate, they drank, they married, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Again, this verse is not in Mark. Think about it, during the tribulation you aren't going to be eating or drinking or marrying or giving in marriage. People will be surprised by the rapture, some will be safely in Noah's ark, others will be destroyed by the flood. This is in Matthew, and again, the picture is that the Jews also will be caught by surprise just as many nominal Christians will be.

28 Likewise even as it came to pass in the days of Lot; they ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29 but in the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all:

This also is not in Mark, but is in Matthew and Luke. Same concept as Noah.

30 after the same manner shall it be in the day that the Son of man is revealed. 31 In that day, he that shall be on the housetop, and his goods in the house, let him not go down to take them away: and let him that is in the field likewise not return back. 32 Remember Lot’s wife.

This is why I view the United States as "Ephraim" or "the Northern Tribes" or "Israel" while "Israel" I liken to Judah, or Judah and Benjamin. The US is a Christian country. The 70th week kicks off with the US being wiped out so that there is no mention of them in Revelation. The only mention in Revelation that might refer to the US is the Great Babylon in Revelation 18. So just as the Jews will have to flee at the end of the 70th week, so also will the Christians who are left behind in outer darkness in the US at the start of the 70th week.

33 Whosoever shall seek to gain his life shall lose it: but whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. 34 I say unto you, In that night there shall be two men on one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35 There shall be two women grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Again, this word is not in Mark. If Mark is talking about the saints left behind you don't have to tell them this, they know it. But it is in Matthew, sort of. It doesn't talk about any in Matthew who are in bed, but rather they are in the field and they are grinding. Therefore I think this is referring to the dead in Christ who rise first (they are in bed) and the saints who are in the word, grinding to make bread.

37 And they answering say unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Where the body is, thither will the eagles also be gathered together.

Once again, this is only in Luke and Matthew. Eagles are a type of vulture and I suspect that would be a better interpretation. Right now the US is surrounded by vultures. We have a Russian warship off the coast of Bermuda, Russian submarines off the East and West coast, many ships from China down by Galapagos, Iranian warships down off the coast of Brazil, to the North we have Russia with ICBMs pointed at the US, we have Chinese spy balloons over the country, and we have millions of illegal immigrants pouring across the border. This is where the vultures are gathered together. At the end of the 70th week they will all be gathered around Israel.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
RMBC HEBREWCLUB #186: Pt2 "One More Clue For 22" 3/16/23

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Time's Up 2-25-23 @ 2:39 pm (Uploaded 3-16-23)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Time of the Great Arising Dream 2-27-23@3:30am to 2-28-23@3:03am

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We were warned that the waters of the Earth would be turned to blood

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Excellent series tying the prophecies of Daniel into the Dome of the Rock and recent history with Israel

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3