Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The central words

Isaiah 1 — 14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth; they are a trouble unto me; I am weary of bearing them. 15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you

The problem was their hands were full of blood, they were evil. This is what we saw with Cain, this is what we saw at the time of Noah, this is what we saw at the time of Abram, this is what we saw with Sodom and Gomorrah, and this is what we saw with Joseph’s brothers. The entire book of Genesis shows us how evil man is and how God is weary of bearing with them.

Isaiah 2 — Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, from before the terror of Jehovah, and from the glory of his majesty.

This is what we see in Exodus. The Egyptians had to hide from the terror of the Lord and the Israelites had to hide from the glory of His majesty. The ten plagues and the crossing the red sea displayed the terror of the Lord. However, once in the wilderness we see Israel hiding from the glory of the Lord’s majesty at Mt. Sinai.

Isaiah 3 — children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they that lead thee cause thee to err,

Leviticus is God’s law for Israel. It is almost harsh. But it is exceedingly wise, it sees the problems way ahead and deals with them and it creates a world where children and women will be happy and safe. Isaiah is showing us how sin has corrupted our way, destroyed our path, and caused us to err from one book of the Bible to the next.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Central Words

Isaiah 4 — when the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion

What do we see in Numbers? Chapters 5-8 focus on “cleansing the camp”. In Chapter 11 we see complaining and murmuring being dealt with and in chapter 12 we see rebellion being dealt with. In chapter 13 we see the spies give an evil report, in chapter 14 we see they couldn’t enter in because of unbelief. In chapters 15 -25 we see their carcasses strewn through the wilderness. You have the rebellion of Korah. You have the seventh murmuring and Moses strikes the rock. The 8th murmuring is where we see the Israelites bitten by the serpents. We see the error of Balaam. But when all that filth is washed away you see the new generation ready to enter into the land of their inheritance.

Isaiah 5 — the eyes of the lofty are humbled: 16 but Jehovah of hosts is exalted in justice

Deuteronomy is the rehearsal of the law, the torah. What did we see in the Torah? The eyes of the lofty are humbled. Whether it is Cain, or Babel, of the King of Sodom, or Pharaoh, or even all those Israelites who murmured, complained, and rebelled. The Lord is exalted. his ways are just, and even if you don’t understand them and don’t agree with them, they are high and lifted up.

Isaiah 6 — this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away

In the book of Joshua we see the Israelites conquer the land, defeat the tribes and focus their attack on the center of the land. The Torah has touched their lips and their iniquity is taken away typified by the circumcision as they enter the land. This involved two major victories, Jericho signifying the control of the media and censorship by the evil rulers, and AI signifying computers ability to do a lot with a few people and yet for all their strengths, kind of naive and overconfident.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Babylon the Great = The US

1. Babylon has made all the nations to drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication -- that sounds like Hollywood to me. You could only say this of the US, no one else.

2. Isaiah 13:19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldeans’ pride, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

The only country that could be called "the glory of kingdoms" for this last 80+ years is the US.

3. I will show thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters

The US sits upon the Atlantic ocean, the Pacific ocean, the Gulf of Mexico, and the arctic ocean. Not only so but we have a base on Antarctica and sit on that ocean as well. Who else has as many bases as the US does around the world? No one else sits on many waters, certainly not Rome.

4. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and decked with gold and precious stone and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations

In the Bible the word of God is likened to fine gold. What nation has "the word of God" in their hand? What nation distributed Bibles to the whole earth? This cup is full of abominations. We bring Hollywood to the whole earth in this cup of the US being a "Christian" nation.

5. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth:

This is why people think it is Rome but consider this, the US is the only country with bases on all seven continents. If the seven mountains (not hills) refer to the seven continents then the only possibility is the US.

6. 18 And the woman whom thou sawest is the great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

What "great city" reigns over the earth? Surely not Rome. It used to be London but now it is clearly Washington DC.

7. and the merchants of the earth waxed rich by the power of her wantonness.

This has to refer to the US.

8. 11 And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn over her, for no man buyeth their merchandise any more;

Again, this must refer to the US, certainly not to Rome, or Italy or even Europe.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Romans 12:1-10 -- True and Proper worship

1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.

Let’s look at what true and proper worship is.

2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Being conformed to the world does not just refer to Hollywood, or Wall Street but also to the religious world. CNN and MSNBC are trying to conform the world to an approved narrative. The world tries to tell Christians what “true and proper” worship is, instead let’s look at what the fellowship of the apostles is.

3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.

When 70 million Americans are called “deplorable” and “irredeemable” and “chumps” then know that this is not sober judgment. God has distributed to each one of us. In the world the talking heads on CNN want to be able to tell you what to think, that is the world. In the true and proper worship we know that God has distributed to each one, so we need to be open to one another. If you disrespect these 70 million as being “ignorant” or “racists” then you are thinking more highly of yourself than you ought. No doubt we have ignorant people in the US and we have racist people, but when you dismiss 50% of the population with these broad brush judgements you are thinking of yourself more highly than you ought.

4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

I have been very impressed in this battle against the election fraud how there are many different functions in the body. Pastor Dana Coverstone prophesied about this with his dreams. Others translated those dreams to the Body (Dream Exegesis). Still others have been serving, doing everything necessary to organize and set up these rallies and protests. Still others like Steve Bannon’s war room are there encouraging everyone to stand strong, to “brace yourself” as Pastor Dana Coverstone’s dreams repeated over and over. This requires that some give, give their time and their money. Going to these rallies to me is an opportunity to be a living sacrifice. But the politicians are all responding to the phone calls and emails. Calling your representative and asking for justice just like the widow with the unrighteous judge. Some are taking the lead and they need to be diligent. These are the ones who are involved in the lawsuits. I listened to the testimony of one man who spent 25 or 26 hours to meticulously break down election results so that he could analyze them statistically. They are tracking down people to see if they requested ballots, they are checking voter registration records and death records and change of name records. They are taking affidavits from poll workers and those involved in the fraud. Finally there is the matter of showing mercy. There are a lot of people who were peripheral to the fraud, yes they were involved, but they regret it and would like to confess and become a witness. Show mercy to these ones, welcome them and encourage them. Likewise there are those who are diving into the word to see what the Lord has to say to us in these days. This should be an example to us and whatever ministry you are involved in.

9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

This is true and proper worship. You cannot wink at sin and still have “true and proper worship”. You cannot ignore evil and still have “true and proper worship”. You cannot justify the abuses of the Catholic church because "they are a net positive for the community". You can't take money from someone who would control the church or the ministry to either ignore evil or to stop clinging to what is good.

10 Be devoted to one another in love.

I did not understand why people voted for Trump, but on the other hand I did understand why people didn’t vote for Hillary Clinton. But the Bible says to be devoted to one another in love. So I asked these people at the rallies and I listened so I could understand. NAFTA took their jobs and the mortgage crisis took their homes. It made sense to me.

Honor one another above yourselves.

They figured out what was going on before I did. In the stock market the way you take over companies is to drive the price down, not up. This pandemic will enable them to gain control. It has been a tremendous boon to Amazon.com. Zoom has had a huge increase due to this shutdown. The internet has been a huge beneficiary of the school shutdowns and forcing every kid in the country to sit in front of laptops on the internet. People call this “the great reset”. You will be required to get the vaccine in order to take part in many different activities. They will track this by injecting a small RFID chip into you. This is the mark of the beast. The stimulus plans to keep the economy running during the shutdowns will bankrupt the US and cause us to move to a worldwide digital currency. If you don’t see this as the explanation for everything that is going on then you must conclude that they are acting irrationally, foolishly, and willfully damaging their own country.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Central Words

Isaiah 7 — Is it a small thing for you to weary men, that ye will weary my God also? 14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

In the book of Judges we see an infantile nation of Israel. We see judges like Gideon, Samson and Deborah all confirming that God is with us. What we are seeing Judges is similar to what we saw in the US after 1776. The existing powers mock and deride the US, but it grows and endures.

Isaiah 8 — 11 For Jehovah spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying, 12 Say ye not, A conspiracy, concerning all whereof this people shall say, A conspiracy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be in dread thereof.

In Ruth it appears that everything is against them. Famine, poverty, death, and even God’s law. But all of this is by God’s hand because He is training and preparing them to rule and reign.

Isaiah 9 — the sycomores are cut down, but we will put cedars in their place.

In 1Samuel we see God working everything out according to His plan. Samuel’s mother being barren so that she prays to God and says she will give her son to God if He gives her a son, that was God’s plan. God dealing with Eli and his son’s once Samuel was ready to lead, that was God’s plan. God raising up David to defeat Goliath, that was God’s plan. And yes, Saul’s jealousy of David, with all of his attacks, that also was God’s plan. But from the point of view of sin it is all about picking their own king, Saul. They were humiliated by Eli but instead of being humbled they decided to pick a king for themselves. It isn’t their fault, it is God’s.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Romans 12:11-21 Overcome Evil with Good

11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.

Stand up for righteousness! Brace yourself! Do everything that you do as unto the Lord.

12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

I am full of hope. I see what is happening in the US right now to be the fulfillment of what happened in the time of Esther with Haman preparing to wipe out the people of God. Imagine what would happen if they could steal elections, pack the supreme court, and outlaw the gospel. There are already places around the earth calling the gospel “hate speech”. China has already put Xi’s portrait in every Christian church sanctuary and they are required to teach from his writings and to sing the national anthem in their worship. They tried to make it illegal for people of God to express their faith (the baker who was required to make a special cake for a same sex wedding, but ultimately won in the Supreme court). I also feel we need to be patient in this battle. Right now I see them in their walled cities hiding behind their walls hoping the armies of Israel will go away. But as the evidence of fraud, corruption, treason and obstruction of justice comes out we can prosecute them and convict them. The walls have already fallen down. We have seen the lies and deceit in their censorship. We just need to stay strong in prayer, believe in the Lord and know that it is not by might or by power but by His Spirit that we will overcome.

13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

I have been to five rallies and in every one you see these ones who persecute us. They scream “fascist” at us, they attack the elderly and women and children. In Atlanta they massed into a group of about twenty with homemade armor and baseball bats. Do not be baited into cursing back at them. Instead bless them.

15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

It is a joy to associate with the “deplorables” and the “irredeemable” and the “chumps”. I don’t see myself as a “Trump supporter” because I serve the Lord Jesus. But I do see myself as someone willing to associate with those of low position. I see my worship involving being joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.

These are easy mistakes to make. Look at the BLM and ANTIFA protests. They have stated that they are justified in repaying evil for evil. They have not been careful at all to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. Right in the eyes of everyone, not just your little group. They have taken revenge. Instead in these rallies there are those holding up the word of God as the light, they hold up Jesus as king of kings, we pray, and we sing hymns. We trust in the Lord to repay. We made a covenant with God 400 years ago with the Mayflower compact. We are honoring that covenant to be a light on a hill, the New Jerusalem as a testimony to the whole world and we expect Him to also honor that covenant.

20 On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”

This is why I have repeatedly called on Joe Biden to honor his word to unify and heal us. Stand up for righteousness that all these contested states would have a complete audit so that the whole country can trust in the election and see that you are truly their president.

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Whoa! True and proper worship is to overcome evil with good! They have shut down church services, so let’s have true and proper worship in the streets on the sabbath!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

PROPHECY-- THRESHING TIME

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

"The Lord Tarry" 3/26/23 Sunday Message With Pastor Sandy

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Romans 13 -- The hour has already come for you to wake up

1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

When George Floyd died it sparked all kinds of riots and looting, yet now we know that he died of a drug overdose and there was no physical evidence from the coroner that the policeman kneeling on him killed him. We also know that his behavior from the drugs was why he had to be restrained in the first place. However, despite all that we also saw Chauvin's depraved lack of concern for a man dying while he kneeled on him for 9 minutes and so he was convicted of murder. What did the rioting and looting accomplish? After January 6 there were many accusations against the people in the Trump rally that they were dangerous rioters and insurrectionists. We now know that only about 8% of those arrested were in fact Trump supporters. The rest that were arrested had ties to various extremist groups, both Antifa and White supremacists groups, but not pro Trump. We heard from AOC how she felt threatened even though she was half a mile away in a different building. We heard that the rioters bludgeoned a cop to death, which was then exposed as a lie. They changed the lie to say he died from being exposed to Bear Spray and yet refuse to provide even the slightest evidence that this is true. When the death certificate came out we learned he died of a stroke unrelated to the January 6th event. Bottom line, it doesn’t matter what side of the political aisle you are on, wait for the facts, be subject to the governing authorities. If you jump to some kind of snap conclusion to justify criminal behavior you will be fighting against God and will be put to shame.

2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

There were those who were outraged at the hypocrisy and unrighteousness of the last impeachment. It violated the US constitution. Rebelling against the constitution is rebelling against God who instituted it. Now we see judgement being brought on those who tried to bring judgement on others. The only charge that seemed to really matter was what they did when they knew the capital was under threat. Pelosi is responsible for that security. She was the one who had inadequate security and she is the one who is responsible for rejecting additional security.

3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.

They have threatened to count all those who attended Trump’s rally as participating in insurrection. They went to banks and credit card companies to see who rented a room and who bought gas in the vicinity. But now we know that of the hundreds of thousands of people at that rally (estimated at 1.5 million) there might have been less than a hundred who violated the law by trespassing in the Capital. The majority of those involved in the riot did not attend the rally. Not only so, but none of them were guilty of murder as was originally suggested. A public protest that is peaceful is a constitutional right in this country. So then, despite the threats you can be free from fear.

4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

In a bizarre twist some of the nominees to Biden’s cabinet and administration have claimed that the riot at the capital rises to the level of domestic terrorism but attacking, burning, and destroying other government properties done by ANTIFA doesn’t. Why? Because those riots were at night! Obviously that logic is absurd and sure enough 71% of Americans now view ANTIFA as domestic terrorists. The other 29% responded that they were clueless as to who ANTIFA is. Since this country is a “Democratic Republic” the will of the rulers is expressed by the will of the people.

5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

That’s right, don’t even try to come up with some scriptural excuse for why you don’t need to submit. Lebron James and the NBA need to apologize. They incited a riot in Wisconsin and are now paying the price. They may not be prosecuted in a criminal court but they have already been convicted in the court of public opinion. Ratings have plummeted since their behavior. For example the ratings at the Golden Globes were down 64% from a year previously despite the fact that people had been locked up in their homes, are bored out of their minds, and have nothing better to do than watch it. People are not interested in listening to these people preaching to them because they know they are hypocrites. CNN's ratings are down 90%. The Olympics had horrible ratings. Since Twitter was taken over by Elon Musk we can see so much that we suspected about unconstitutional censorship is true.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

They tried to legalize abortion right up until birth. They also wanted tax dollars to pay for abortions worldwide. I feel this is a heinous sin. But we have heard many heinous things from our elected officials and I have to believe that they are not the ones in charge but God is. We have seen time and time again that elected representatives are caught and dealt with when they commit crimes. Look at what is happened to Cuomo. People were outraged by his mandate to put people sick with Covid into the nursing homes. They said it would cause thousands of deaths. Well, he has been forced out of office and may be criminally prosecuted. You cannot use what Cuomo did to justify not paying taxes because those taxes also paid for all those people who did their job to remove him from office.

Love Fulfills the Law

8 Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.

Right now the love of the many has grown cold. The silver lining of this is that showing love to one another and to your neighbor will shine even brighter against this black background.

9 The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

You don’t actually fulfill the law simply by “not doing something”. You fulfill the law by loving your neighbor as yourself. It doesn’t matter if they agree with your politics, it doesn’t even matter if they have ridiculed and insulted you.

The Day Is Near

11 And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.

All these things that you are seeing happen that are outrageous, or absurd, these things are there to wake you up.

12 The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy.

Behind the injustice and illogical behavior are people living in the flesh. Carousing, drunkenness, sexual immorality and debauchery are all reasons that some people will go to great lengths to cover up and hide their behavior. The Lincoln Project was a group that published the ugliest and nastiest attacks against Trump and the MAGA movement. Well now we know that these ones were pedophiles. The attack was motivated because they were concerned that the Trump administration would do their job to uncover their sins and prosecute them.

14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.

Get dressed. The Lord has given you the wake up call, now it is time to clothe yourself with the Lord Jesus Christ. Every day I want to have a testimony that I belong to Jesus, not simply because of the things I don’t do but even more because of the things that I do do.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Order of Future Events 03/27/2023

https://rumble.com/v2ezmh4-the-order-of-future-events-03272023.html

I think there is a different and more likely way to look at these events and that is that they are all dominoes. When you see the US dollar has lost 30% of its value then that is the first domino falling and will cause all the other dominoes to fall in rapid succession.

So then the question is how do you calculate a 30% drop, compared to what? You can't compare the dollar to the Euro, or Yen, or Pound, those currencies are all tied to the dollar. No, I think the 30% drop should be compared to gold, though you could pick another commodity as well. Oil is too volatile, going up and down too rapidly, so Silver would be a second viable option. Gold is what the ruble and Yuan want to be based on, which is both a good reason and a bad reason to use it. Silver is critical commodity for the electronics industry while also being a good equivalent to the dollar.

The second question is dropped 30% from where or when? We have prophecies that the tribulation began last fall around the beginning of October, so I am going to use a six month comparison.

Gold is up 20% in the last six months and would have to hit 2,120 to have increased by 30% relative to the US dollar.

Silver has already gone up 30% relative to the US dollar since October. It did that since January 1. However, at the moment it is only up 26%.

But we are seeing what is happening:

1. Because the dollar is dropping we have inflation. This means that more and more people are living paycheck to paycheck and are going into debt.

2. To stop the inflation they have raised interest rates.

3. Because interest rates have gone up people are pulling money from the bank and putting it into money market accounts which get a higher interest rate. This in turn is causing a major liquidity crisis to the banks because they have to sell depreciated bonds forcing them to realize unrealized losses.

4. Rising interest rates are also hitting the mortgage industry hard. People cannot afford to buy houses, so either the selling price is dropping by 20-30% or the house is not being sold. This means that equity in houses is being reappraised creating a crisis in the home equity line of credit business where many of those loans may be called in. Either way this is a major hit to the net worth of 60% of Americans.

5. As a result of rising interest rates house sales and car sales are down, the two big drivers of the US economy, causing many layoffs. We are not noticing these layoffs as much as we normally would because sick time has increased by astronomical amounts (11 sigma event) which they are calling VAIDS (Vaccine acquired immune deficiency syndrome).

6. But this means health care costs are spiking for the American worker at the same time their dollar is dropping value.

7. Meanwhile rising interest rates mean that US bonds are losing their value while at the same time the cost to service US debt is increasing. This encourages foreign governments to dump US debt in favor of the Yuan for the same reason that bank deposits are moving to money market accounts. If Gold is up 20% relative to the US dollar in the last six months these countries realize they could be doing much better today if they had switched to gold from the US dollar.

So then I think the analogy is that the dam will burst when we get to 30%. Silver did get to 30% and that is when the dam did burst for some, hence a few bank failures around the world. But when gold gets to 30%, $2,200 an ounce, then the dam bursts for real.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I'm afraid of succeeding at something that doesn't matter

*These three verses were given to me by the president of the Gideon camp that I am part of to consider.

Ephesians 5: 15 Look therefore carefully how ye walk, not as unwise, but as wise; 16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

There was a quote I saw at our Gideon State conference this last weekend which said “I am not afraid of failing, i’m afraid of succeeding at something that doesn’t matter”. I think that exemplifies what it means to redeem the time because the days are evil. Will it last for eternity? The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, when you look at your life is it ordered so that fear of the judgement seat of God is the priority? The unwise are not walking with the fear of the Lord guiding them.

Zechariah 13: 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith Jehovah, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part into the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried. They shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people; and they shall say, Jehovah is my God.

This verse reenforces the fear of the Lord, two thirds of the people don’t make it. The other third are refined like silver. You refine silver by crushing the ore, then heating it to the temperature that silver melts at. The silver is more dense and the impurities will float on top. You scoop them out, they are called “slag”. The slag might still have a tiny bit of silver so you can run it through the process a second time. This is what the Christian life is often like and certainly what the tribulation at the end of the age is like and what we see in Daniel where the three friends of Daniel are cast into the furnace of fire. But this ties back to the verse in Ephesians. Redeem the time by doing something that has eternal worth, this is depicted to us as “silver”. The silver typifies Christ’s redemption. When you forgive others as Jesus forgave you then a piece of silver is there in the midst of all your life. Your life is like the ore that we get silver from. Treating others with mercy is also silver.

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth; but the word of our God shall stand forever.

This also refers back to the verses in Ephesians, emphasizing that we should be focused on what will stand forever. Why would you exchange an eternal weight of glory for some flowers that will fade and dry up and ultimately get tossed in the fire?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Noah's generation has become the Sodom and Gomorrah generation

1Thess 5:2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

Prior to the tribulation beginning we have a period of unprecedented peace, safety, security, and prosperity.

There have been 285 distinct armed conflict since WWII (https://www.infoplease.com/history/...e Been Any Wars,having taken place since 1946.) The 20th century was dominated by wars unlike any century before it. The reason "they" say "peace and safety" is because that is what people want. This indicates that they must placate the crowd, however, the fact that we have so many wars indicates someone wants them. I don't believe anyone living in a "war torn" region wants war. I also don't believe that anyone who doesn't live in the region and has little or nothing to do with the region wants there to be war. No, I think the people who want war are those who finance the war, sell the weapons for the war or get to rebuild the country after it is reduced to rubble. War has become exceedingly profitable for some. This is not a win/lose deal that splits evenly, on the contrary for 99.9% of the world's population war is a losing proposition. Think of Ukraine, food prices are higher because of the loss of their grain exports, oil prices are higher because of the sanctions and damage done to the pipelines. Taxes are higher because of the money paying for this war. But if you sell weapons, if you loan the $100 billion and get 5% interest on that loan, if you sell oil or wheat, then this can be profitable for you. So although for 99.9% of 8 billion people it is a bad thing, for 8 million people they are getting rich. With every war they get richer. They are not stupid, they know this is not sustainable. If they get rich enough they will be able to seize power claiming "peace and security" but then once they are ruling they will need to exterminate 90% of the people. It isn't possible for 8 million to control 8 billion, but you can control 500 million after they see 7.5 billion slaughtered. We do the same things with cows at a slaughterhouse. Everything is done to keep the cows calm and docile marching towards the point at which they are instantly slaughtered or "suddenly destroyed".

Daniel 8:25 “Through his cunning He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule; And he shall exalt himself in his heart. He shall destroy many in their prosperity. He shall even rise against the Prince of princes; But he shall be broken without human means.

December 26, 1991 the USSR collapsed and this ushered in a period of peace and security and fabulous wealth. What is Christmas, it is a celebration of a thief in the night. Our Christmas present in 1991 was "peace and security" and it came like a thief in the night.

Think about how deceitful this pandemic has been, the world is so full of lies and those that lie the best prosper, at this time we are seeing "deceit to prosper". The Biden victory was "deceit prospering".

Look at how much they have exalted themselves in their hearts, all these wokeistas thinking they are ruling like kings and queens.

This is where we are! The world said peace and security back in 1991, 30+ years ago. We have had astounding and unprecedented prosperity never before seen in human history. We have seen deceit prosper and the self exaltation of the fleshly.

The prosperity that we have seen these last 30 years man could only dream of. It was science fiction shows just a few years ago.

Revelation 6:2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

This is the context of this verse and why people will believe these promises.

It is like a rapid repeat of human history from the fall in the garden when we wanted "to be like God" and rejected God's word.

Think of the Antichrist, he has a bow. We assumed it was a bow and arrow, only no arrow. Yet what do we see flying as a flag over this regime, a rainbow flag. Noah's generation has become the generation of Sodom and Gomorrah.