Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Protecting yourself from the Apostasy

Jude 17 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

The first sixteen verses hit the apostasy very hard, now Jude turns to the saints. The first thing he does is to tell them to remember the word of the apostles. This epistle has hit the Old Testament, both the history and the prophecy as well as the spiritual books from the saints that are not in the Old Testament and now he turns to the New Testament Apostles. All of these words can help you set your mind on the spirit. Every word of God is profitable for instruction. In particular the words of the apostles are the protection against apostasy. You can't remember them if you don't know them and you will not know them if you don't read them, study them, and meditate on them. The word of God is not according to natural wisdom. God's thoughts are not our thoughts. We need a renewed mind and we will only get that through the transformation of the Spirit. The cross of Christ is foolishness to the apostates but to us it is the wisdom of God. That is because we are saved through the cross and this indicates the apostates do not know God's salvation through the cross. Paul warned that grievous wolves would come in and not spare the flock. Wolves are not sheep. Paul also said that men would arise from among the church speaking perverse things to draw away disciples after them. There are Christian cults and they focus on members of Christ's body, they don't go after the unsaved. These cults are built around an exaggerated truth and they do not embrace the whole counsel of God. The epistle to the church in Ephesus in Revelation 2, representing the apostolic church, appears to have been faithful to Paul's admonition. They try those who claim to be apostles and are able to determine the false ones. However, they had left their first love. Doctrinally sound but without love, the first love that they had for the Lord. This is how the apostasy operates, get you unbalanced. Scoffers can be very insulting, if you descend to their level all of a sudden you find yourself having left your first love. When they walk according to their own lusts you can become quite offended, but be careful, remember the admonition "hate the sin, love the sinner". Our first love is the Lord who came to call all men to repentance. The Lord gave Himself that all men might be saved. So then how do we respond? First we listen to the Lord and learn from Him. Everything we endure He endured. Second we obey Him, we don't run after our own desires. The process of transformation involves the Lord revealing if we are otherwise minded in anything and the reality is we are otherwise minded in many things. Third, we need to be content with our station. You don't need a title, or a position to speak the word of God. All things that have come into being have come into being through the word of God. If you have that faith then the word you speak can be very powerful even if you are nothing and no one. Now, if you can follow with these steps you will enter into the spiritual warfare and will then learn we are a corporate body. If you are divided, separated out from the body you can become prey. I have seen 20 hyenas surround a full grown male lion and if it were not for other lions coming to his aid they would have killed him. Someone who is truly knit into the Body would not murmur against the brothers and sisters because they would realize they are often his salvation as they have his back. Then you see that the warfare is like an army, each person is fitly framed in the body, uniquely positioned to help in the warfare. Instead of complaining about your position you come to appreciate the role all of your brothers and sisters play. Only then can the church truly be the city of God. This is why Satan's strategy is to make factions, divide the body. A heresy is a school of thought, just like all the various denominations and cults. Each one has their own special teaching in order to divide the saints. These doctrines come from them following their natural wisdom rather than the wisdom which is from above. Now this will actually help you grow in grace. It may sound strange but remember Paul says to "give thanks for all things" and that includes these heresies. The way I understand this I like to illustrate with Michael Jordan. When he came into the NBA he was a very gifted scorer and dominated the league in scoring. As a result teams put their best defender on him, and since that didn't work they began to design their entire defense to stop him. The Pistons had something called "the Jordan rules". They were brutal, eventually the league changed many of the rules because of that, but this made Jordan a better player. Everyday he was being tutored by the very best in the NBA on how to play defense. After a little while he became one of the very best defenders in the league. To have a guy that was dominating on both ends of the court was very unique. But even so they were unable to beat the Pistons, forcing him and the whole team to hit the weight room. He had been quick and agile, but now he added strong as well. He could play against the LA Lakers and the NY Knicks. He could play fast paced game of the Lakers and the half court game of the Celtics. But he still needed to improve his game even more because teams double teamed him during the 4th quarter and he famously passed to Paxson in the fourth quarter because they were leaving him open and so after making himself a fully rounded player he learned to add assists to his arsenal and to trust his teammates. He didn't need the preeminence. When Phil Jackson became the coach he instituted a strategy that took the ball out of his hand and resulted in him scoring fewer points. However, it also made it very difficult for teams to double team Jordan without paying the price. This is how I understand Paul's word that it is necessary for there to be heresies so that those who are approved would be manifested. Think about the result. Several of the other players also became hall of fame players. Pippen had an extraordinary career, looking at his stats he was a truly all time great player. Would that have been the case without Jordan as a teammate? He still would have been great but maybe would not have ever won a championship. What about Rodman? His career had hit the rocks when the Bulls picked him up. I don't know if he would have been hall of fame if he hadn't gone to the Bulls. He was great with the Pistons but with the Bulls he was a champion and a hall of famer. The apostasy divides us, the Spirit knits us together. The apostasy is based on human intellect and thought, the Spirit lifts us to a higher plane. The apostasy is soulish, the true church is spiritual. To be soulish is to be self conscious, to be spiritual is to be God conscious. The apostasy is the natural man, the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. For example, a hologram is a technique where we can create a 3 dimensional image and put all the information on a 2 dimensional sheet. If you look at it with your natural eyes it is foggy, not clear. But if you illuminate it with lasers designed to see it then you will get this dramatic 3 dimensional image. In the same way the natural man can only create two dimensional images but if you are in the spirit you will be getting these three dimensional holograms. This is why those in the apostasy see the Bible as myths, old stories that are no longer relevant, etc. They are looking at the Bible with natural eyes and the Bible can only be seen properly with the Spirit. When you look at the Bible with the Spirit the image of Christ will be alive.

Believers have the spirit. These ones may be on a very high plane naturally but they don't have the spirit, so they are not saved. They receive not the things of God for they are foolishness to them. Let's spend a 100 years to build a boat to save 8 people. Let's defeat this army with the jawbone of an ass. Or how about this one, some carpenter's son is crucified 1900 years ago and as a result the entire universe is redeemed.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Feast Of Weeks Rapture Scenario Will The Trumpet Of God Sound?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is what the Mark of the Beast Looks Like 05/30/2024

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Many people are leaving messages for those who are left behind during the tribulation. I am sharing a link to one of these.

However, I believe if you are going to "prepare" for the possibility that you or those close to you are left behind I suggest that you have it on paper. I suspect the control of the internet will become draconian very rapidly. Within days, maybe within hours, certainly within weeks.

There is also the possibility of an EMP knocking out power and all electrical equipment like a computer. I think the US is the most likely place for this to happen and I think it will be localized rather than the entire country. But your plan should not rely on the electricity working and in many cases with your computer working.

This is why I have made a pdf version of 70 pages of my blog and share the link each day. (Simply search for the word "Link" in this blog and you'll find it shared today). The idea is to download it to your PC, meaning you don't need to worry if the internet goes down. Also, you can save it to a flash drive meaning you don't have to worry about any particular computer not working. If you choose simply print it out. Many copy machines at places like Staples will allow a flash drive to print from. I would do that as soon as the three days of darkness are over.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
God gave another dream of warning ⚠️

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

God's final call is upon us! this shook me! WOW!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Charge to the Believers

Jude 20 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.

Building What? Building ourselves? This sounds a whole lot like Paul's word about "working out your own salvation with fear and trembling" and Paul's word about building with gold, silver and precious stones. It also sounds like the 9 steps given by Peter: giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; and to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; and to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. How do you build up your faith? Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Get into the word of God. This is our responsibility. There is no need to be complacent. Throw wood on the fire, fan it into flames, turn a little fire into a bonfire.

Praying we pray in the Holy spirit. These two go hand in hand. It is easy to spend all of our time doing one or the other, but you are supposed to do both. For example, there is a long list of people I would like to see come to a full repentance, but you just can't share any longer with them. So now I pray. OK, I can't share any more with you, but I can pray for you and I can do that everyday.

Keeping We are also charged to "keep yourselves in the Love of God". This means to keep us in the place where we can enjoy the Father's love. God will not stop loving us, the issue is are we in the place where we can enjoy that love. Jn 15:10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 1Jn 3:23 And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.

Looking for This word is translated as both looking for and waiting for.

Are you listening?

There is a progression here from Faith to love to hope. Now let's consider this in light of Christmas. You can buy a gift or you can make one. You can act out of prayer before the Lord on what would be best or you can simply go to a store and say I have so much money to spend, that looks good. You can keep yourself in the love of God or like the prodigal son you can cash in your chips and go to the parties and waste your inheritance. You can spend the evening "looking for" and waiting for the blessed appearance of our savior or you can become a scoffer comparing the Lord's coming to the stories told to children about Santa.

Jude 22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

The exhortation is for us to grow and there needs to be a response from us to be a witness, that is our sacred duty. Jude tells us to have compassionate understanding on those who have sincere doubts. Just because someone doesn't believe your word does not make them an apostate, they can have sincere doubts. This is the last NT mention of being merciful. We are at the door of the Lord's coming back, at the very last moment there will still be those who doubt and need our mercy. The first mention of mercy is "blessed are the merciful for they shall receive mercy". The first mention of doubt in the NT was when Peter was sinking in the sea. Another way to look at what Jude is saying is "be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear".

Singing a love song

Mercy mixed with fear -- one idea is you can see that this one is in danger of eternal damnation, another way to look at this is the way in which Lot was saved. Think about witnessing in the family -- interceding like Abraham. Another understanding is that pulling someone out of the fire could put you into a situation where you get pulled in rather than them getting pulled out. I don't think there is a right answer, I think we stay open to the Lord and He could use this word in many different ways. Another interpretation is don't be tempted to tone down the gospel. Yes we must be merciful but at the same time we need to be fearful of the Lord that we share the full counsel of God and provide a very clear warning concerning sin. We can see these various interpretations in the story of Christmas. Some embrace the practice thinking they could use it for the gospel and instead got pulled down. Some are warning of eternal damnation, idol worship, and the dangers. Others are tempted to temper their message, let's not offend anyone.

The assurance of our Savior

24 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Know the one in whom we have put our trust. Finish the race strong! The Lord will be glorified. The reason Jude has shared this epistle is so that we would have great joy at the Lord's return. It is not good enough to believe in God, the Satanists do that, you have to believe in God our Savior. We do not get to verse 25 without the cross of Christ. Verse 25 reminds us of Hebrews 1:3. We can all see the hand of Paul in the book of Hebrews, I have wondered if James also worked on it, and now perhaps even Jude had a hand in it. What does verse 25 mean? It means that if we are raptured to the presence of the Lord our savior we will be dancing with great joy! The glory, the majesty, the power, the authority, it will be a fantastic wedding feast!

Make sure that Satan doesn't trick you into exchanging your inheritance for a bowl of soup and a lie.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The New Testament condemns sin

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Every single person who is saved was saved from sins. Whether you were a murderer, liar, thief, covetous, fornicator, or whatever, Jesus blood can wash away your sins if you receive the redeeming blood that was poured out on the cross by faith.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

If you continue to live as a fornicator or idolater or adulterer after having your "salvation experience" know that you will not inherit the kingdom of God. There are no caveats about "saved fornicators" or "Idolaters who also believe in Jesus".

1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

The same is true of covetous, drunkards, revilers, extortioners. Michael Corleone can go into confession with the priest, confess all his sins, ask to be forgiven and then go out and continue to steal and extort, he is not saved from those sins.

Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Yes, the blood washes our conscience clean and we can stand before God. But if we continue to sin we are stained again and must repent. To repent does mean you feel bad about sinning, it means you make a 180 degree turn away from sinning. If your computer is causing you to sin, then throw it away. That would be evidence that you have repented of sinning. If your affiliation with gang members or drug addicts or fornicators is causing you to sin, then cut off those friendships. Move, get a new job, get new friends, these would all be evidence of someone who is truly repenting.

Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Some people teach that they can be an unclean person and saved at the same time. That is baloney.

Colossians 3:24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

Are you serving the Lord Jesus Christ or mammon? The Lord knows who are his and who aren't. Saying some prayer twenty years ago is not "serving the Lord" in the present tense.

Hebrews 6:12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Are you diligently pursuing the Lord, working to build up your faith and doing this work with patience? Or are you slothful? In other words, let's forget about the prayer you made 20 years ago and talk about your prayers in the last 24 hours.

Hebrews 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; 16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. 17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

Do you have a root of bitterness growing up in you? Do you have unforgiveness? Do you continue to practice fornication? The word profane simply means you are common, you are not sanctified, you are not godly, no one can tell the difference between you and an unbeliever.

Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Are you an overcomer? If not stop talking about being saved and instead focus on what it takes to become an overcomer. There is no middle ground, either you are an overcomer or you are being overcome.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
2024: The Mystery of Atonement

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
America to Attack Russia 05/31/2024

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I think we can compare what these prophets say about the US with what we read about Hezekiah.

Like Hezekiah the US was the best nation since Jesus and the apostolic age.

Like Hezekiah the US stood strong against the horrific hordes during WW1 and WW2 and God gave us the victory and we thanked God for that victory.

Like Hezekiah the "greatest generation" was naive showing the world's evil rulers everything we owned.

Like Hezekiah the US then had the children of the greatest generation and these ones were the most evil kings (like Manasseh).

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f_ZUW-6_TciAeBpnsrgohPj6rjK10rPc/view?usp=sharing

This link gives you pages 518-522 of the blog as a Pdf book. I am doing this so that people can download them prior to the internet going down. You may also find it easier to read as a book than as random posts.

Link to book "Look Up, Your Redemption draweth nigh"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iN7N6fZZmtZhGbjdVmQ6U5p40f6ex-Ai/view?usp=sharing

This book, Look Up, Your Redemption Draweth Nigh summarizes the posts from pages 323 to 393

I expect in the next few weeks for the internet to go down. You can download this Pdf to your computer.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

I have a different interpretation on this than him.

I see Hezekiah as referring to the US and "the greatest generation" that stood up against these hordes of invaders in WW1 and WW2.

I see Hezekiah's son Manassah considered the most evil king to refer to the leadership of the US today.

This sign was given to Hezekiah when he was going to die. I think this is a reference to the left behind saints during the Tribulation. He prays to know that he'll be raised up on three days. The sign comes on the 7th of Tishrei, 3 days before the Day of Atonement, the Day of Judgment.

I also expect that from the 9th of Av to this point you have the 40 days of repentance.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Another Game Changer With Feast Of Weeks! You'll Be

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A big question we have is if the pre-tribulation rapture is before the tribulation begins, how much time before it begins?

Some assume that since David reigned in Hebron for 7 1/2 years before coming to Jerusalem it is 6 months before. That also seems to line up with Esther having a six month banquet when she became queen.

However, Leah is married one week before Rachel. And in Ken Peters dream it seemed to have been about three weeks when the Antichrist began to be revealed.

So just because Jesus reigns in Hebron for 7 1/2 years doesn't mean that He comes to Jerusalem the day the tribulation ends. It could be a month or two after the tribulation ends.

So let's assume that those three types don't actually tell us the start of the tribulation.

Instead, let's consider when Jesus rose from the dead.

First, he appears to the disciples for forty times before ascending. This seems to refer to a time of testing and ministry of the word. I believe He ascended on Shavuot. So then He tells them to remain in Jerusalem for another 50 days until Pentecost. They stay in the upper room fasting and praying for fifty days similar to Jesus fasting and praying for 40 days, being tempted by Satan, and then beginning His ministry around the day of Atonement and going for 3 1/2 years to Passover.

We could see the same thing. We could see the rapture, followed by a 50 day period of the Lord ministering to the left behind saints followed by 40 days of fasting and praying and then their ministry beginning around the Day of Atonement. The left behind saints could then have a 3 1/2 year ministry before being martyred or decapitated like John the Baptist.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Where is the US in the Bible?

I think that we see the US in several places and I have shared on this in detail in this blog as well as giving links that go into great detail on these points.

1. I think that Ephraim can refer to the US (although in the OT it was obviously the Northern kingdom of Israel). Ephraim and Manasseh were the two sons of Joseph that received the double portion. His blessing appears to portray Joseph as being a scientist. We know that the top scientists were in Germany and then moved to the US. Manasseh was the elder but Israel blessed them and said the younger would be greater than the elder. The US was consecrated as a land for God and the US was called the "Christian nation". Also Israel and the US are closely allied just as the Northern Kingdom of Ephraim and the Southern kingdom of Judah were. Today 49% of the world's jews live in Israel and 49% live in the US and the other 2% live scattered around the world. So this is like the two kingdoms: Judah and Ephraim in the OT.

2. I think that Sodom and Gomorrah refers to the US, especially states like California. The number one state that Americans are leaving is California and I think that is similar to God sending angels to get Lot out of Sodom before they rained fire. Look at the Grammy's, look at Hollywood, we could itemize the points but the pride and arrogance of the US as well as the fornication and adultery make this Sodom and Gomorrah.

3. I have posted a links to a three part series that to my mind proves beyond any reasonable doubt that the US is the Great Babylon in Revelation 18. The Vatican is the "mystery" of Babylon the Great. But only the US has a dominant presence on all seven continents, only the US being destroyed in one hour would impact global trade the way it is described, only the US is the biggest consumer of all these things (Revelation 18 asks who will buy our stuff now) and recently there has been plenty of evidence of the worship of Moloch and Baal in the US. Only the US has made the world drink out of a golden cup (gold signifies the word of God, the US has distributed the Bible worldwide through the Gideon's, over 2.5 billion bibles, meanwhile the US uses that influence to force feed them Hollywood, Coca Cola and all the other things of Babylon).

4. I think the US is referred to as "the wings of the great eagle". Yes, other countries have an eagle as their representative, but if you put them all side by side only the US would be "the great eagle" and our "wings" referring to our airlines are clearly the most extensive compared to any other country with an Eagle as their national symbol.

5. Therefore I think the US is also referred to as"the wilderness".

6. I think the kingdom of Hezekiah refers to the US at the time of WW2 and what we call "the greatest generation". Their victories of their enemies is not unlike the victory of the US over Germany and Japan. Also, Hezekiah's son, Manasseh was one of the worst kings in all of Israel's history just as Clinton, Obama and Biden are the worst presidents the US has ever seen.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You can download these Pdf's for free because the internet may soon go down.

Because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f_ZUW-6_TciAeBpnsrgohPj6rjK10rPc/view?usp=sharing

This link gives you pages 518-522 of the blog as a Pdf book. I am doing this so that people can download them prior to the internet going down. You may also find it easier to read as a book than as random posts.

Link to book "Look Up, Your Redemption draweth nigh"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iN7N6fZZmtZhGbjdVmQ6U5p40f6ex-Ai/view?usp=sharing

This book, Look Up, Your Redemption Draweth Nigh summarizes the posts from pages 523 to 593

I expect in the next few weeks for the internet to go down. You can download this Pdf to your computer.

Link to book A friend of the world is an Enemy of God

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dkPdy4ikWV80n1U2wUBLPKWtGrh83ycr/view?usp=sharing

This book, A Friend of the world is an enemy of God summarizes the posts from pages 514-517