Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Idols (1)

Romans 2:22 thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou rob temples?

The church has robbed pagan practices from temples. The Christmas tree was robbed from an idol temple. The Germans used it in the worship to Odin and the Babylonians used it in their worship to Baal. Easter was robbed from temples. The funny hat that the Pope wears was robbed from those that worship Dagon. We could list many things robbed from pagans.

1Corinthians 5:10 not at all meaning with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous and extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world: 11 but as it is, I wrote unto you not to keep company, if any man that is named a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such a one no, not to eat.

It is not possible to avoid all Christmas trees and other items of pagan worship. We live in the world and are surrounded by this. You don’t need to leave a store because they have a Christmas tree or leave your company party because they have a Christmas tree. No, if someone claims to be a brother or sister and is a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard or an extortioner. These are all serious issues. This does not mean that a fornicator cannot get saved, they can. The charge is not whether or not someone has sinned and repented of that sin, the charge is about someone who thinks they can openly live in sin while also claiming to be a Christian. Everyone is probably familiar with the Pedophile priests in the Catholic church, that represents about 5% of the priests. However, 50% of priests engage in consensual sex with adults. They are fornicators. The only reason the Pedophile priests were able to flourish in the Catholic church was because of the fornicating priests. If they exposed these 5% they in turn might expose the 50%. This is why Paul says to be very strict. Then what happens to those people who know about the Priests who are fornicators? No wonder they see the Church as a bunch of self righteous hypocrites condemning others for the things that they themselves do.

1 Corinthians 8:8 Now concerning things sacrificed to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but love edifieth.

We need to come to this topic with love and with the intention of building one another up. Idol worship involves making a sacrifice to an idol. Some will claim that all the Christmas decorations are just that, decorations. The same thing with the Easter celebration, just fun and games. I would ask if you are “making a sacrifice to that idol”? Simply a question to take to the Lord.

4 Concerning therefore the eating of things sacrificed to idols, we know that no idol is anything in the world, and that there is no God but one. 5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or on earth; as there are gods many, and lords many; 6 yet to us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we unto him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we through him.

It is impossible to be in this world and not be surrounded by idols. You will go to a restaurant, you will go to a store, your company, even the things people wear. We do not have to walk around like some looney tunes every time we see an idol. These things are meaningless. As a teacher we are required to decorate our rooms for holidays. I would never put up a Christmas tree nor would I mention Santa Claus in my decorations. However, another teacher might, I just ignore that. It is nothing.

7 Howbeit there is not in all men that knowledge: but some, being used until now to the idol, eat as of a thing sacrificed to an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled. 8 But food will not commend us to God: neither, if we eat not, are we the worse; nor, if we eat, are we the better. 9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to the weak. 10 For if a man see thee who hast knowledge sitting at meat in an idol’s temple, will not his conscience, if he is weak, be emboldened to eat things sacrificed to idols? 11 For through thy knowledge he that is weak perisheth, the brother for whose sake Christ died. 12 And thus, sinning against the brethren, and wounding their conscience when it is weak, ye sin against Christ. 13 Wherefore, if meat causeth my brother to stumble, I will eat no flesh for evermore, that I cause not my brother to stumble.

These verses are completely misquoted by many Christians. If you go to a restaurant that has a little idol up that is an offering to their God, typical in Asian restaurants, that is eating meat in an idol temple. This does not mean you went to a Buddhist temple for lunch. In the US this could also refer to going to a football game or a baseball game. Now there are many people who get invited to these games for work or some other reason. You don’t have to respond “O no, I am a Christian, I would never go to that idol temple”. However, there are others who have season tickets, they fill up their home with all kinds of junk celebrating their favorite team or player. Buying those things is what is known as “sacrificing to an idol”. So if a brother or sister is offended that you are going to the game you simply say fine, if this stumbles you I won’t go ever again. That is evidence that you are not worshiping this thing as an idol because you are happy to cut it completely out of your life for the sake of your brother’s conscience. However, many Christians apply this to their home. That does not make sense. If a believer sees that your home is set up as an idol temple you can’t make some claim that this means nothing to you. You have already sacrificed to this idol.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Pray Always

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Pray for others to be saved.

Pray for God's will to be done.

Pray for the kingdom to be established on earth.

Pray that God would be glorified in all that is going on.

Pray that you would be able to continue to worship and praise him.

Pray for your needs to be met.

Pray that your sins would be forgiven.

Pray that there is no root of bitterness or unforgiveness in you.

Pray for the Lord's leading, a light shining on the path.

Pray that we would be delivered from evil.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Link to God's Seal of Approval

I am putting the blog onto Pdf's and sharing them so you can download them to your computer. The internet will go down soon, when it comes back up it will be completely under the control of the Antichrist Beast kingdom.

This link is based on pages 502-505 of the blog.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jehIFwi-FOt28bRycQKaREbHxqrMp3Qu/view?usp=sharing

Link to "Bible references concerning the Rapture"

Based on the pages 506-509 in this blog. You can download this to your computer in the event that the internet goes down.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V67FkCaaHJ2p3msOs0KqTKcOQT-b7iOd/view?usp=sharing

Link to book: You Will Have Saved Yourself

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w-tCxlue8B-KPfx9gDrd04Illxznj3M2/view?usp=sharing

This book, You Will Have Saved Yourself, summarizes the posts from pages 510-513

Because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f_ZUW-6_TciAeBpnsrgohPj6rjK10rPc/view?usp=sharing

This link gives you pages 518-522 of the blog as a Pdf book. I am doing this so that people can download them prior to the internet going down. You may also find it easier to read as a book than as random posts.

Link to book "Look Up, Your Redemption draweth nigh"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iN7N6fZZmtZhGbjdVmQ6U5p40f6ex-Ai/view?usp=sharing

This book, Look Up, Your Redemption Draweth Nigh summarizes the posts from pages 523 to 593

Link to book A friend of the world is an Enemy of God

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dkPdy4ikWV80n1U2wUBLPKWtGrh83ycr/view?usp=sharing

This book, A Friend of the world is an enemy of God summarizes the posts from pages 514-517

Link to "The Powers of Heaven Shall Be Shaken"

pages 594-597 of this blog

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gdFVpZy75WWfBLrb1lIY0NlAZ1RJ1CsO/view?usp=sharing

People are writing "left behind" letters. I view these as my "left behind letters". By all means you are free to download and share them.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Feast Of Weeks = Rapture Harpazo! Hopefully This Is

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is the US right before the rapture

9 The Lord's voice crieth unto the city, and the man of wisdom shall see thy name: hear ye the rod, and who hath appointed it.

Thank you Lord for the internet and all the watchmen sounding the alarm.

10 Are there yet the treasures of wickedness in the house of the wicked, and the scant measure that is abominable?

Thank you Lord for those who have stood up to the wicked to expose their corruption.

11 Shall I count them pure with the wicked balances, and with the bag of deceitful weights?

Thank you Lord for exposing the way they twist the facts, they lie with statistics, and they deceive the people.

12 For the rich men thereof are full of violence, and the inhabitants thereof have spoken lies, and their tongue is deceitful in their mouth.

Thank you Lord for revealing that this is true. Americans, Europeans, and Russians, all do not want to go to war. It is simply the rich men and their violence.

13 Therefore also will I make thee sick in smiting thee, in making thee desolate because of thy sins.

Thank you Lord for the pandemic. Even the liars have been deceived by their own lies. Thank you for revealing the sins of Fauci and the other elites.

14 Thou shalt eat, but not be satisfied; and thy casting down shall be in the midst of thee; and thou shalt take hold, but shalt not deliver; and that which thou deliverest will I give up to the sword.

Thank you Lord for the collapse of the world's economy. This is helping so many people to wake up and turn to You.

15 Thou shalt sow, but thou shalt not reap; thou shalt tread the olives, but thou shalt not anoint thee with oil; and sweet wine, but shalt not drink wine.

Thank you Lord for the collapse in the world's food production, this also is causing many to wake up and turn to You.

16 For the statutes of Omri are kept, and all the works of the house of Ahab, and ye walk in their counsels; that I should make thee a desolation, and the inhabitants thereof an hissing: therefore ye shall bear the reproach of my people.

Thank you for exposing the worship of Moloch and Baal and all the false gods of these ones who demand to kill babies. We pray the full weight of your judgement would fall on them.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I heard something that really struck me. According the Essenes there were many prophecies by Isaiah, Jeremiah and others that were not in the canon of the Bible because they had already been fulfilled. According to them the reason a prophecy would be in the Bible is because it is part of our covenant and applies to us, especially at the end of the age. This is further confirmation to me that all scripture is for us. I know there are those that teach that this prophecy and that prophecy have already been fulfilled. But if that were the case, why is it in the New Testament or the Old Testament. These are our covenants, our promises, from God to us. It is like someone saying yes, this is part of the covenant but it isn't for you, that was for someone else. If it is for someone else then it isn't part of our covenant, it is a word of God for them specifically.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Idols (2)

1Corinthians 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.

Such a strange definition for idol worship. They built a bronze calf, they said this is your God that brought you out of Egypt, they had a big feast and they they rose up to “play”. From ancient Jewish texts it seems this referred to a big party that got out of hand. From descriptions I have heard it was every bit as bad as any Christmas party that got out of hand. Idolatry will go hand in hand with fornication. But look how innocent the description is. You have to compare this with the Lord’s table. We sit down to eat and drink the body and blood of the Lord Jesus and then we rise up to worship Him. There is a contrast here. No one rises up to worship the Lord Jesus during idol worship.

1Corinthians 10:14 Wherefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say. 16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not a communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not a communion of the body of Christ? 17 seeing that we, who are many, are one bread, one body: for we all partake of the one bread. 18 Behold Israel after the flesh: have not they that eat the sacrifices communion with the altar? 19 What say I then? that a thing sacrificed to idols is anything, or that an idol is anything? 20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have communion with demons. 21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of demons: ye cannot partake of the table of the Lord, and of the table of demons. 22 Or do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. Many misquote the verse about those who are weak in the faith thinking that the Christians who don’t bring the pagan idols into their house are the ones who are weak in the faith. But that doesn’t make sense. You know that this practice offends your brothers and sisters, you know that Paul said that if that were the case he wouldn’t eat meat again, and yet you use this as some kind of justification? You are condemned twice over. You claim you are strong in the faith yet you refuse to behave like one who is strong in the faith.

So then, what is the "cup of demons"? Some things are obvious, some are less obvious. For example, there was Satanic worship at the Grammys, obviously that is the cup of demons. There was a pagan ceremony worshipping Moloch at the opening of the para olympics, obviously that is the cup of demons. Likewise at the halftime show for the Super Bowl. There are many movies that are made by Hollywood, Bollywood, and others that are obviously the cup of demons. This doesn't mean that every song, every movie, every sporting event, etc. are demonic. However, there is always the risk that these things would become idolatrous. Going out for dinner and a show certainly sounds like the description given in this chapter. There is no doubt that actors and actresses are called "stars" because some people "idolize" them. The same is true of musicians and athletes. I have seen brothers and sisters do a clever switch, they will have the jersey of a sports star but when you read it the jersey is actually presenting Jesus Christ and the gospel. Now some people who profess to be believers have no problem wearing the jersey from some athlete, or a Tshirt from some concert, or even going to Comicon dressed up as some actor or actress from a movie. But would they wear a jersey professing the gospel of Jesus Christ? They have no problem making a public proclamation that they like Star Wars but not Jesus? Tom Brady but not Jesus? So they will tell you this means nothing, it isn't idolatrous, they aren't worshiping this person. So then why are you afraid to wear a Jersey concerning Jesus? To me that indicates that it does mean something.

1 Corinthians 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 2 Ye know that when ye were Gentiles ye were led away unto those dumb idols, howsoever ye might be led.

A Christmas tree is a dumb idol. All of the spiritual gifts are speaking gifts. What do you want, spiritual gifts or gifts from Santa? Be careful you don’t exchange your inheritance with God for a bunch of junk from the Mall. All of these idols are trying to make you into a spectator rather than a participant. You don't have to be Billy Graham to make an impact. Imagine if every single believer on this planet spoke the gospel to ten other people. This is the other side of the harm. Maybe you aren't "worshiping" idols, but are you being led away by them to become a silent spectator rather than a Christian who is down on the field of battle fighting the battle?

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers: for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? or what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what portion hath a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement hath a temple of God with idols? for we are a temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, And touch no unclean thing; And I will receive you, 18 And will be to you a Father, And ye shall be to me sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

We use this verse to talk about marriage and about our job. But it also refers to the church marrying the world. According to Ephesians the church is the Temple of God. Pergamus was the church that married the world, and historically it refers to the church that adopted these pagan practices like Christmas and Easter. Animals are yoked together to pull the plow. When you are wearing a Tshirt for a band, you are yoked with them, promoting them. When you pay money for a sporting event, or a movie, or many of these other things you are in fellowship with them. Don't be foolish, light does not have any fellowship with darkness. We are the temple of the living God, when you watch a movie you let those ideas and those thoughts into the house that the Lord is also living in. It does not help you to speak to unbelievers if you have seen their movies and TV shows and listen to their albums. What people want is the light, they want the truth, they want the wisdom that comes from above, they want insight into the world's current events. If you spend your time communing with darkness you will not be filled with light.

Revelation 2:But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there some that hold the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit fornication.

Balaam was a false prophet in the church in Pergamus telling the saints it is OK to go to the football game and to the rock concert, and that celebrating Christmas and Easter is how you can make it easy for your neighbors to come to the church. I have heard that there is only room for 5% of the Americans to go to church each Sunday. So how effective has this approach been? If the churches were filled to standing room only we would still have 95% of the Americans sitting at home. I am well aware that this talk of idolatry bothers most "Christians". You don't need to agree with me, but you do need to pray over the fellowship of the apostles and you do need to heed the warning in the examples in the Old Testament. Examine your ways, you sow much and reap little. Why?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
War Signs Like Never Before 06/05/2024

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Is JFK's assassination in the Bible?

Really? Seems like the evil CIA is much like Athaliah and the Kennedy family like the royal family of Ahaziah. 7 years after the assassinations Joash becomes king and 7 years after the Kennedy assassinations Nixon becomes president.

This was when it became obvious in the OT that there was a battle between those worshiping Baal and those worshiping the Lord to rule the nation.

Joash was a conflicted king. Under the tutelage of a man of God he did well, but once that man died he focused on power, was openly rebuked, became cruel and God send his judgment through the hands of the Aramean invaders, much like Nixon being ousted, openly rebuked and judged by God due to the Vietnam war.

I would add the deep state in the Bible is always represented by an evil woman like Delilah, Jezebel or Athaliah. Think about Hoover keeping files filled with blackmail information on key people, that is something similar to what a woman would do, especially a prostitute. Or think about how Jezebel plotted and framed and murdered the guy to get his vineyard. That is what the CIA does. Assassinating kings to install a puppet is also what the CIA does and what Athaliah does.

It is foolish to look at Jewish history as something disconnected from us. According to the Essenes everything in the Old Covenant is there because it relates to us today. If God moved and acted and spoke to someone and it only applied to them then that is not in our covenant. John tells us the same thing, he didn't tell us everything Jesus did, only the things that are relevant to us.

I think what really comes out when you read the Bible that is not readily apparent when you read modern histories is this battle between two opposing faiths. There are those who serve Jehovah and there are those who serve Baal. If you don't understand that you will be confused. So there are those who want war, it will make them rich and the people who die, those are simply the ones they are offering up to their god. They also know that to maintain power requires blood sacrifices which is why abortion is absolutely essential to them. Even if you are blind to the spiritual warfare you should be able to see that promoting fornication promotes broken families, poverty, and dysfunctional families. This in turn allows public school to be a complete basket case. If they can get a large population living on welfare, watching day time TV and having a horrible education then they can continue to operate in a way that robs them blind and kills their children in forever wars.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

I think this dream is referring to the three eclipses (2017, 2023 and 2024) which wrote out Alpha and Omega and that was full of "clocks" that told us 7 years of peace and a 40 day warning before this war in the Mid East shifted into high gear with the killing of the Iranian leader. It also reminded us of the 40 year warning from Dimitri Duduman.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Link to "As You Have Been Forgiven Forgive Others"

Pages 498-501 in the Blog

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wsBYAXe4L5QCnIQN51P6t2CBnCG1yLh6/view?usp=sharing

Link to God's Seal of Approval

I am putting the blog onto Pdf's and sharing them so you can download them to your computer. The internet will go down soon, when it comes back up it will be completely under the control of the Antichrist Beast kingdom.

This link is based on pages 502-505 of the blog.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jehIFwi-FOt28bRycQKaREbHxqrMp3Qu/view?usp=sharing

Link to "Bible references concerning the Rapture"

Based on the pages 506-509 in this blog. You can download this to your computer in the event that the internet goes down.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V67FkCaaHJ2p3msOs0KqTKcOQT-b7iOd/view?usp=sharing

Link to book: You Will Have Saved Yourself

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w-tCxlue8B-KPfx9gDrd04Illxznj3M2/view?usp=sharing

This book, You Will Have Saved Yourself, summarizes the posts from pages 510-513

Because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f_ZUW-6_TciAeBpnsrgohPj6rjK10rPc/view?usp=sharing

This link gives you pages 518-522 of the blog as a Pdf book. I am doing this so that people can download them prior to the internet going down. You may also find it easier to read as a book than as random posts.

Link to book "Look Up, Your Redemption draweth nigh"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iN7N6fZZmtZhGbjdVmQ6U5p40f6ex-Ai/view?usp=sharing

This book, Look Up, Your Redemption Draweth Nigh summarizes the posts from pages 523 to 593

Link to book A friend of the world is an Enemy of God

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dkPdy4ikWV80n1U2wUBLPKWtGrh83ycr/view?usp=sharing

This book, A Friend of the world is an enemy of God summarizes the posts from pages 514-517

Link to "The Powers of Heaven Shall Be Shaken"

pages 594-597 of this blog

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gdFVpZy75WWfBLrb1lIY0NlAZ1RJ1CsO/view?usp=sharing

People are writing "left behind" letters. I view these as my "left behind letters". By all means you are free to download and share them.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Daniel 12 - The Rapture and the End Times

The Dead Sea Scrolls prophesied about in Daniel. Similar to having "left behind" letters.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hebrews 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

1. Obey the voice of God.

Genesis 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

2. Keep the covenant given to us

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

3. Obey the commandments of Jesus

Deuteronomy 11:27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day: 28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Yes we have a new covenant and we are not under the Law, but Moses was a type of Christ and Jesus has also given us commands.

4. The apostle's fellowship

Romans 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

2Thessalonians 3:14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

5. The Gospel

Romans 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

2Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

1Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

6. The Truth

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

1Peter 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
psalm 78 and our present experience

Psalm 78:41 And they turned again and tempted God, And provoked the Holy One of Israel. 42 They remembered not his hand, Nor the day when he redeemed them from the adversary;

This is a reference to the 9th of Av. Their sin was that they did not remember all the mighty acts of God. Think about all those Christians who today are turning again and tempting God and provoking the Holy One of Israel in dismissing talk of the rapture. What is their sin, they are not remembering his hand, nor are they remembering the day that we were redeemed, the day of resurrection from the grave.

43 How he set his signs in Egypt,
And his wonders in the field of Zoan,
44 And turned their rivers into blood,
And their streams, so that they could not drink.
45 He sent among them swarms of flies, which devoured them;
And frogs, which destroyed them.
46 He gave also their increase unto the caterpillar,
And their labor unto the locust.
47 He destroyed their vines with hail,
And their sycomore-trees with frost.
48 He gave over their cattle also to the hail,
And their flocks to hot thunderbolts.
49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger,
Wrath, and indignation, and trouble,

A band of angels of evil.

Open your eyes and you can see these signs all over the globe, the plagues, the pestilence, the hail, the band of angels of evil. The caterpillar and locust eating up your labor. People can't see it today, just like they couldn't see it back then. They had to tell Pharaoh to wake up, Egypt was already destroyed.

50 He made a path for his anger;
He spared not their soul from death,
But gave their life over to the pestilence,
51 And smote all the first-born in Egypt,

The chief of their strength in the tents of Ham.

There is evidence that this vaccine is not designed to protect you from Covid but rather to give you a genetic disease which will sterilize you. Not only so but they are not sparing anyone, everyone is being mandated to take it. I saw a wonderful video at a gathering of Doctors where they went through slides taken of organ tissues of those who have received this vaccine showing the damage that is done by the vaccine to the Body, the doctor's conclusion was that the vaccine is the disease.

52 But he led forth his own people like sheep,
And guided them in the wilderness like a flock.
53 And he led them safely, so that they feared not;
But the sea overwhelmed their enemies.
54 And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary,
To this mountain, which his right hand had gotten.

He leads us like sheep. The sheep don't question the shepherd, why he is leading them somewhere. They know if wolves attack they had better by near the shepherd. He brought them to Sinai but we are told in Hebrews that we don't come to Sinai rather we come to Mount Zion. This is a reference to the wedding and the rapture.

55 He drove out the nations also before them,
And allotted them for an inheritance by line,

And made the tribes of Israel to dwell in their tents.

We are looking at a victory here. Why us? The only thing we see here is because we follow the Lord like sheep follow the shepherd.

56 Yet they tempted and rebelled against the Most High God,
And kept not his testimonies;
57 But turned back, and dealt treacherously like their fathers:

They were turned aside like a deceitful bow.

This is the falling away. We see this today, you shoot an arrow and for some reason the bow causes the arrow to turn aside. We have politicians who we are calling on to do a forensic audit and for some reason they keep turning aside like a deceitful bow. We see Fauci is involved in illegally covering up the origin of the pandemic and then pushing a vaccine which is responsible for 17 million deaths. But is he prosecuted? Same thing with Biden, and all the various people in his administration. We see the crimes, but where is the prosecution. Our elected officials are a deceitful bow.

58 For they provoked him to anger with their high places,
And moved him to jealousy with their graven images.

We saw this when the Zeal of thy house ate up the Lord and He turned the tables on the money changers. This is a reference to His "shaking the powers of heaven". In John we see that the temple has been infested with idol worship and they turned His father's house into a house of merchandise.

59 When God heard this, he was wroth,
And greatly abhorred Israel;
60 So that he forsook the tabernacle of Shiloh,
The tent which he placed among men;
61 And delivered his strength into captivity,
And his glory into the adversary’s hand.
62 He gave his people over also unto the sword,
And was wroth with his inheritance.
63 Fire devoured their young men;
And their virgins had no marriage-song.
64 Their priests fell by the sword;
And their widows made no lamentation.

This sounds very much like the tribulation. It sounds a whole lot like one of Dana Coverstone's dreams and many of the prophecies on the Prophecy club.

65 Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep,
Like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine.
66 And he smote his adversaries backward:

He put them to a perpetual reproach.

This looks like the second rapture.

67 Moreover he refused the tent of Joseph,
And chose not the tribe of Ephraim,
68 But chose the tribe of Judah,

The mount Zion which he loved.

According to Hebrews we have come to Mount Zion. Ephraim represented the ten tribes in the North. I think today it refers to the US and Judah to Israel.

69 And he built his sanctuary like the heights,
Like the earth which he hath established for ever.

This sounds like what the Lord said "I will raise it up on the third day" referring to the Temple.

70 He chose David also his servant,
And took him from the sheepfolds:
71 From following the ewes that have their young he brought him,
To be the shepherd of Jacob his people, and Israel his inheritance.
72 So he was their shepherd according to the integrity of his heart,

And guided them by the skilfulness of his hands.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Dollar Down & War Coming 06/06/2024

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wheat goes to the barn, the Chaff goes up in flames

Revelation 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

The biggest problem I have with Shavuot being the rapture is that every picture we have of the rapture is that as the saints go up, calamity comes down. Because of this I liked the 8th of Av as Pentecost and the 9th of Av as the day judgment falls. But if we consider that God has two major fields on this earth, the US and Israel. Yes there are Christians in every nation, but only the US consecrated themselves as a Christian nation to Jesus. Then listening to Aaron from God A minute he said something that struck me, they harvest the wheat to the barn and they burn up the chaff. Think of the apostate church as the chaff. These two things happen at the same time.

Then I looked at this verse about the rest of the world "standing afar" seeing the torment on the "Great City" which I understand to be Washington DC. So you can see the start of the tribulation is a preview of what happens in the middle of the tribulation when the wrath of God is poured out. Judgment must begin with the House of God. The whole world is in fear seeing what happens to the US. But that is a warning to them to repent now or else they too will suffer the same torment.

What is also interesting is that Shavuot kicks off the harvest season, halfway to the fruit harvest you have Pentecost and the 9th of Av. That would be when Antichrist sets himself up in the Holy of Holies and all in Jerusalem must flee.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A Master Class for Foolish Virgins

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O2LZZVZhfv8TYEpWmLhQvvjlisFdnN2C/view?usp=sharing

This is a Pdf version summarizing pages 493-497 of this blog. You can download it for free to your computer and share it with others. It also has the links to all the other Pdf versions I have made to summarize the blog (they are on page 2 and 3). If you are wise you will be preparing for the day the internet goes down and you no longer have access to this blog, anyone else's channel, an online Bible, etc. If you have Pdf's on your computer it will definitely be better, and printed copies will be the most secure.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Numbers 3:40 And the Lord said unto Moses, Number all the firstborn of the males of the children of Israel from a month old and upward, and take the number of their names.

41 And thou shalt take the Levites for me (I am the Lord) instead of all the firstborn among the children of Israel; and the cattle of the Levites instead of all the firstlings among the cattle of the children of Israel.

The rapture is an offering to God of the firstborn. Taking one tribe out of 12 indicates that the Lord is taking the top tenth, like you would when you tithe.

42 And Moses numbered, as the Lord commanded him, all the firstborn among the children of Israel.

43 And all the firstborn males by the number of names, from a month old and upward, of those that were numbered of them, were twenty and two thousand two hundred and threescore and thirteen.

44 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

45 Take the Levites instead of all the firstborn among the children of Israel, and the cattle of the Levites instead of their cattle; and the Levites shall be mine: I am the Lord.

46 And for those that are to be redeemed of the two hundred and threescore and thirteen of the firstborn of the children of Israel, which are more than the Levites;

47 Thou shalt even take five shekels apiece by the poll, after the shekel of the sanctuary shalt thou take them: (the shekel is twenty gerahs)

48 And thou shalt give the money, wherewith the odd number of them is to be redeemed, unto Aaron and to his sons.

49 And Moses took the redemption money of them that were over and above them that were redeemed by the Levites:

50 Of the firstborn of the children of Israel took he the money; a thousand three hundred and threescore and five shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary:

51 And Moses gave the money of them that were redeemed unto Aaron and to his sons, according to the word of the Lord, as the Lord commanded Moses.

4:1 And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,

2 Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their fathers,

3 From thirty years old and upward even until fifty years old, all that enter into the host, to do the work in the tabernacle of the congregation.

4 This shall be the service of the sons of Kohath in the tabernacle of the congregation, about the most holy things:

5 And when the camp setteth forward, Aaron shall come, and his sons, and they shall take down the covering vail, and cover the ark of testimony with it:

These ones are taken as an offering to God to do the work of the temple.

6 And shall put thereon the covering of badgers' skins, and shall spread over it a cloth wholly of blue, and shall put in the staves thereof.

7 And upon the table of shewbread they shall spread a cloth of blue, and put thereon the dishes, and the spoons, and the bowls, and covers to cover withal: and the continual bread shall be thereon:

8 And they shall spread upon them a cloth of scarlet, and cover the same with a covering of badgers' skins, and shall put in the staves thereof.

9 And they shall take a cloth of blue, and cover the candlestick of the light, and his lamps, and his tongs, and his snuff dishes, and all the oil vessels thereof, wherewith they minister unto it:

This is the day that God gives us the Torah but it is also the day that we are redeemed. Yes, Jesus paid the price, that is the silver, but there are also the "living sacrifices unto the Lord" and that is the Levites. We know that God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, but there needs to be a response from us. We love God because He first loved us. He gave His son for us and here we give the Levites to Him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
More on "destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up"

John 2:18 The Jews therefore answered and said unto him, What sign showest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? 19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 20 The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days? 21 But he spake of the temple of his body. 22 When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

The age of grace began with the Satanic kingdom of darkness destroying the temple of Jesus body. That death and resurrection was a sign that He would destroy the kingdom of darkness. The context of John 2 is Jesus going into the temple and overturning the tables of the moneychangers.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

I think it is interesting that prior to the rapture there must be a falling away and the man of sin is revealed. Prior to the Lord's crucifixion there was a falling away and Judas was revealed. During the 9th of Av throughout history there has been a falling away and the man of sin has been revealed whether we are talking about the ten spies with an evil report or Hitler, or whoever. As bad as the 9th of AV was it revealed who was approved, Caleb and Joshua were revealed, Schindler was revealed, Esther and Mordecai were revealed, the Maccabees were revealed, etc. Today we have seen this agreement that the Pope has made with the globalists and with Chrislam. This is an essential prerequisite to the rapture that the men of sin be revealed. The United Methodist church and also a branch of the Lutherans have embraced LGBTQ agenda. As a result there has been a split from these denominations. This is another example of the falling away so that the man of sin may be revealed.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 - Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

We shall be "caught up" as a reference to the rapture and in John the Lord says "I will raise it up". The rapture will be a sign prior to the judgement on the world that will demonstrate that the judgement the Bible proclaims on the world has been determined by God.

Revelation 3:10 - Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The 9th of Av is called a day of weeping. Hanukkah is about "the hour of temptation that shall come upon all the earth", Esther was about that, the Holocaust was about that. The hour of temptation means you will be tempted to take the mark of the beast. Think about Germans were tempted to join the Gestapo. Germans were tempted to rat out Jews and loot their homes.

26 And Jehovah spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 27 How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, that murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me. 28 Say unto them, As I live, saith Jehovah, surely as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: 29 your dead bodies shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward, that have murmured against me, 30 surely ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware that I would make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.

There seems to be a close comparison between Revelation 3:10 and Numbers 1:26-30. Those that were faithful and kept the Lord's word are kept out of the hour of trial and in Numbers Joshua and Caleb were faithful and kept the Lord's word and so they are kept out of the wilderness, everyone else will perish there, but those two get to enter in.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 - For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

This also is something we can see in the story of the 9th of Av. This is the point that Joshua and Caleb are trying to make, we aren't appointed to wrath, the Lord will make a way for us to obtain salvation, just be faithful, trust Him.