Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The sign of Jonah

Prior to going to Nineveh he was given the message to preach to Jerusalem to repent, they repented and God relented. That is why when God sent him to Nineveh he refused. But this is like Jesus, He also preached to Israel and Jerusalem and before the gospel wen to the nations He was crucified, three days in the belly of the beast and then resurrected. Next it is a half days journey into the city and half a year later the disciples begin to preach to repent on the day of Pentecost. Jonah preached that in 40 days destruction would come and sure enough 40 years later as the disciples preached to repent Jerusalem and the temple and all the Jews were destroyed and scattered to the four winds of the earth.

But this message from Jonah to repent is for both Jews and the Nations. He preached in both Jerusalem and Nineveh.

However, the context of this word in Mattew 12:40 is that the religious leaders had made an official declaration that Jesus was casting out demons by the prince of the demons. That was what Jesus was referring to as the unforgivable sin. In the gospel of John they ask the Lord if they also were blind. Jesus said that because they said they saw their sin would remain. In the book of Jonah God forgives Nineveh because they didn't know their right hand from their left.

There are two sides to the sign of Jonah. One side are those who do know their right hand from their left like the Jewish leaders, they were judged 40 years to the day from when Jesus proclaimed they had committed the unforgivable sin and they asked for a sign that God was going to judge them and He said they would get the sign of Jonah. We know that He said this at the start of his ministry to Judea, and that was about six months before his crucifixion. I think it is very likely that this was proclaimed on the 9th of Av in 30 AD and Jesus was crucified in 31 AD. Paul talks about receiving 40 stripes less one. For 39 years the Jewish leaders were whipped. There are historical records about all the issues they had with their worship and temple from the time of Jesus' crucifixion.

But then, if the temple was destroyed 40 years to the day after this declaration. What about the nations? They were given 40 Jubilees. Now you could say 40x50 = 2000 + 30 AD will indicate that the Ezekiel 38 War begins in 2030, or you can say 40x49+1 = 1961+70AD = 2031 when Armageddon completely destroys the armies of Antichrist.

I get that a jubilee is 50 years, but the 50th year is the first year of the next series of seven sabbaths of years. 50 is the completion of grace and 40 is a full period of trial and testing. This results in the two full days that Hosea refers to. Also, from Abraham to Jesus is two thousand years, that is the time that the Jews were given so it is only fair that the Nations also get two thousand years as well to come to the full knowledge of Jesus Christ.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I will contend with him that contendeth with thee

Isaiah 49:25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 50:1b Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A Holy Convocation -- what is the dress rehearsal for seeing the things we see in the book of Revelation?

This refers to a dress rehearsal. In the book of Revelation we see many fantastic things like seven golden lampstands with the son of Man in the midst of them and when John saw Him he fell at his feet as though he were dead. Passover had a dress rehearsal for seeing the Lord as a lamb, so then we need a dress rehearsal for seeing the Lord in great glory.

The question I have is what is the dress rehearsal for seeing the things we see in the book of Revelation?

In revelation we see great angels. We see Balaam, Jezebel, people who say they are alive and yet are dead, we see people that the devil has cast into prison, we see the synagogue of Satan, we see those who have a crown of life, we see the Lord with eyes like a flame of fire and feet of brass. We see four beasts full of eyes before and behind. We see the Lion of the tribe of Judah and we see a lamb as having just been slain. We see kings and priests.

We see the four horses of the apocalypse. We see the red horse of war with a great sword. We see the black horse of famine with the pair of balances in his hand. We see the pale green horse depicting the plague and death. We see the souls of them that were slain for the word of God. We see hail and fire mingled with blood. We see a third part of the sea turned to blood. We see people with terrible boils and cancers on their bodies. We see locusts coming out of the bottomless pit. We see the king over the bottomless pit, Abaddon. We see horsemen with breastplates of fire and heads like lions. We see people who worship devils, and are involved in sorcery.

We also see mighty angels. We see the two witnesses lying dead in the street for three days? Do we have a dress rehearsal where people would actually decorate their home with dead people lying in the yard for three days? Where people actually make merry and give gifts to one another? We aren't talking about the day of Atonement, that is a solemn day, no this is a happy day where people make merry with all these horrific depictions of death, monsters, plague, war, and evil creatures.

Does this dress rehearsal depict a great red dragon, and Michael the Arc angel defeating lucifer and all the fallen angels cast to the earth? Weird beasts, one with ten horns and another with two horns.

It isn't all terrible, you also see virgins and the bride of Christ.

Do we have a dress rehearsal every year that looks like that?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
PROPHECY--THE INVISIBLE CHURCH

Jeremiah 7:8-16 8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. 9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; 10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations? 11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD. 12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel. 13 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the LORD, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not; 14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh. 15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim. 16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

My son, you have heard well this day My voice. Speak now to those who hide themselves away in buildings and call themselves holy and righteous. Tell them I see them not. They are INVISIBLE to me. They pretend to serve Me, but are only serving their flesh. They lack faith and will never walk in the things of the spirit. They have fallen for lying prophets who speak lies to them in My Name. I sent them not. I tell you now, you are INVISIBLE to Me. I do not hear your prayers, nor do I move at the words you proclaim, for they are of the flesh and of the world which have no part in Me.

My son, I AM GOING TO SHAKE MY CHURCH AWAKE, AND MANY - I SAY MANY - WILL NOT STAND AT THE SHAKING. The silent, INVISIBLE, true church will now go underground in America, and only those who STAND THE SHAKING will be My Remnant. The church that is above ground will be APOSTATE and follow the commands of the beast. WOE TO YOU WHO FALL AWAY DURING THE GREAT SHAKING!

My son, very soon a GREAT TEST is going to come on the church. Many false prophets and false shepherds will lead the children who have no root in Me away from the truth. Those who hold up men and ministry above Me will fall away quickly. My true church is in the hearts of those who truly love Me and follow My teachings. The INVISIBLE church is in the hearts of men, not in a building. Repent now and turn away from your wickedness and follow Me.

My son, there are TWO INVISIBLE CHURCHES - one you see with your eyes, and one you don't. I tell you now the ones you see with fleshly eyes are of the flesh, and the Father is not in them. The ones you don't see are of the spirit, and they worship Me in truth. I see and hear those prayers of My children, for their hearts follow Me and not man. The things of the spirit are found only in Me, through prayer and fasting. Hear Me now - a time of GREAT PERSECUTION is coming to My true followers. You will have to choose - Me or the world. CHOOSE LIFE!! Repent now - for I AM the way, the truth, and the life! MY INVISIBLE CHURCH WILL BE A POWERHOUSE!!

Amen. Lord Jesus

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1 Thessalonians 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

It is no small thing to forbid Christians from speaking the gospel or the bible. It exposes them as being guilty of all.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
More on the dress rehearsal -- Twinkling of the eye

God gave the Jews holy convocations, dress rehearsals. Jesus is the same today, yesterday and forever, so we expect a holy convocation for the rapture as well. We know a few things about it:

It is our harvest festival. -- This eliminates so many of the theories.

No one knows the day or the hour -- that may mean one thing for the Jews (feast of trumpets) but for the nations this means that it is not in the Bible when Jesus said this. Therefore it is not one of the OT feasts of the Lord.

It comes as a thief in the night. There are only two dress rehearsals for a thief coming in the night. We have mischief night the day before Halloween and we have Christmas when Santa (Satan) comes down your chimney in the night and swaps out your eternal inheritance for junk from the mall.

The wicked is revealed after the rapture. The best day to reveal the Antichrist is on his birthday, December 25th, so it is before Christmas and after the harvest. Satan will try and mess up the calendars but the one constant is seedtime and harvest.

The Lord will cause the synagogue of Satan to worship at the feet of the saints. So then we should look for holy convocation for the Catholic church where they celebrate the saints and the dead in Christ who also are raptured.

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

In the twinkling of an eye. Instead of trying to figure out the time of the rapture, let's apply this to the time of the dress rehearsal. At any moment in time on the earth it is all 24 hours and using Jerusalem as a time piece make sense for some prophecies, but not this one. The rapture of the church most decidedly does not refer to Jerusalem. But this is very interesting, we know that the Feast of New Wine is celebrated at 9am, we know that Easter is a sunrise service, a Christmas worship service is at night, but not at twilight. Thanksgiving and July 4th are both daytime feasts. This dress rehearsal takes place at twilight, not in the afternoon and not at night, right at twilight.

Halloween is a dress rehearsal that takes place at twilight. It is a harvest festival. It takes place before Christmas. Those who are left behind will have 50 days to fast and pray in an upper room. In 2024 the celebration of Christmas and the celebration of Hanukkah both take place on December 25th, an ideal day for the Antichrist to be revealed and for the saints left behind to take a stand against the antichrist. Jeremiah says that the summer is over and we are not saved, a perfect description of all those left behind after a rapture on October 31. Amos says that God will turn all the songs for our feasts to mourning and to a dirge. After Halloween there are Christmas songs and TV shows. Those songs and shows are satanic ushering in the Antichrist. So you can be sure the Antichrist will continue to want them played and for everyone to worship him. But it will be like acid on the heart.

But what about the Feast of Trumpets? At the same time that we are about to be raptured there will be a wedding that Jesus will return from. The world will choose a man who comes in his own name and reject Jesus who came in the name of the father.

But the feast of Trumpets is ten days before Atonement, not seven. So ten years before judgment day we will have the worldwide sabbath fast that God declares in Joel that says the day of the Lord is near. That is the shutdown of the world's economy and the mandated vaccine which was illegal as well as quarantine camps, locking people in their apartment buildings, seizing bank accounts, censoring debate and making protests illegal.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 5:32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

The age began when Jesus called sinners to repent. That means they will bow their knee to Jesus. The end of the age is when the righteous will be called up to Him in the rapture.

1 Kings 19:18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

Who are the righteous? They will be the ones refusing to bow the knee to Satan.

Luke 5:33 And they said unto him, Why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of the Pharisees; but thine eat and drink? 34 And he said unto them, Can ye make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? 35 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.

After the rapture they will fast. Before the rapture the left behind were eating and drinking from the table of demons. After the rapture they will fast.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Isaiah 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; 10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day: 11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. 12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. 13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: 14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We have had about 20,000 people visit this site since I posted these Pdfs so I am going to post them again. These are here for anyone to download. In a very short time frame the internet will be fully censored of material on the Bible.

Index of Bible References volumes 1-4

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GHtGI9hLkPKgoqvlAI73u-NCB0KUn-Nj/view?usp=sharing

This is a reference of Bible verses in these four volumes.

Look Up, Your Redemption Draws Near (volume 1)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JvGt0moH2kzWMqdxBiO73Gaj7UxxqvfD/view?usp=sharing

Look Up, Your Redemption Draws Near (volume 2)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eAIgnWSGMkVw_Fawa_dbXyJTi1yOWwks/view?usp=sharing

Look Up, Your Redemption Draws Near (volume 3)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dg9eD4It_H1V8XCMuAc7Im8G2UfuvEjV/view?usp=sharing

Look Up, Your Redemption Draws Near (volume 4)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RwFhRsl7Ww5ZAn1C3ro7VrNCo5baWqPN/view?usp=sharing

Look up your redemption draws near (vol 5)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/160buxQxCAsHjuN7qfTVY7dOQft8VA4L_/view?usp=sharing

Look up your redemption draws near (vol 6)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ewv-l-yh4A2KRcPnQmOJB_51S1HQ095X/view?usp=sharing

Look up, your redemption draws nigh (vol. 7)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l7FBpjTk2NNVgYBAATm-3Th3rfeXEDhG/view?usp=sharing

Look Up, Your Redemption Draws Near (8)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OkRHsPs36DZ-gFO-UgGUj-mVa63TI1vR/view?usp=sharing

Look Up, Your Redemption Draws Near (9)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xECKmu-anfa0J_Sxn9ysUtpQSG2HVvtt/view?usp=sharing

For those who love the Lord's appearing

This is only for those who love the Lord's appearing. It is quite similar to the recent Pdfs I have posted but I have added a few things so that it is now 94 pages.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xJTvILxnEKuTJwly7GevmvogKQOkYSNq/view?usp=sharing

Anyway, do not read this if you are one of those servants that say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The first message to those left behind

22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: 24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

This message is given on the day of Pentecost which is at least 50 days if not 100 days after the resurrection of Jesus. In the same way after the rapture I think this will be the message to those left behind.

25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: 26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: 27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

This is a word of encouragement to those who are about to be beheaded for refusing the mark of the beast.

28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance. 29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

In the same way the Bible spoke before of the rapture.

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Everyone left behind during the tribulation will be a witness of the rapture.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

This is a reference to Armageddon, and even to where Satan is released after the thousand year millennial reign.

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

That is the point after the rapture, know assuredly that those who were filled with joy preaching the gospel to you have been raised into heaven to sit with the Lord.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
October 2nd was monumental.

If TRIBULATION Began on OCT 2 - DId We Just Miss the Pre-trib Rapture??????

1. UN issued what they have called the most important covenant of this generation. The Pact for the Future. This agreement changes the way the UN will govern the world.

2. This happened at the same time as the solar eclipse indicating a judgment on the world.

One change is to reduce the power of the veto by the security council indicating that the US may no longer be able to protect Israel or themselves.