Malachi 4:2 2 But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings ( or rays ). You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall.
I see this scripture as being meant for the Hebrews and telling of a future resurrection. On that Passover weekend I also see a time element being spoken. Notice the word sun and not son. Not an error in translation; Lord was saying the sun being made on the fourth day, predicted his entry and coming into Jerusalem on that Passover after 4000 years.
I see this scripture as being meant for the Hebrews and telling of a future resurrection. On that Passover weekend I also see a time element being spoken. Notice the word sun and not son. Not an error in translation; Lord was saying the sun being made on the fourth day, predicted his entry and coming into Jerusalem on that Passover after 4000 years.