"Super Moon" On February 19th, 2019 Could Have Significance For Geological And Biblical Events And Calls For Coastal Preparedness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Locoponydirtman

The warning is still in effect-- Even if you see it from just a scientific view. The faults are ready to slip. I was thinking about it today, and had an image in my mind of the Aleutian chain islands, which is where one of the warnings is near the Shumagin Gap. then I reached through some papers and found the song, "ChainBreaker," by Zach Williams. These may seem like minor signs, but this could be a warning from God to stay alert in a heightened state of readiness.
The 8.7 sea quake in 1965 occurred in the Aleutian Chains on Feb. 4th, which happens to be my birthday.
For overdue faults--
and an overdue Lord.
Why should we fear and fretting and wring our hands? Are we not his own? Will he not spare us in that great and terrible day? Is he not our lord and us his servants? Should we keep our ear to the ground listening to hoof beats or should we be about his business? Should our eyes be on the sky or upon the work he laid out for us? Yes, he is coming and be it today or tomorrow let him come and find us busy about the task at hand. Let him find us being diligent, not cowering in basement and corners fearing his return. Nor let him find us poised to run, but working. When he returns he will come with a loud shout, we will not miss him.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Why should we fear and fretting and wring our hands? Are we not his own? Will he not spare us in that great and terrible day? Is he not our lord and us his servants? Should we keep our ear to the ground listening to hoof beats or should we be about his business? Should our eyes be on the sky or upon the work he laid out for us? Yes, he is coming and be it today or tomorrow let him come and find us busy about the task at hand. Let him find us being diligent, not cowering in basement and corners fearing his return. Nor let him find us poised to run, but working. When he returns he will come with a loud shout, we will not miss him.
I agree with everything you said, and you taught it very well. The idea, I believe, is for us as Christians to "wake up the choir," and warn the world. I'm too weary from traveling to look up the verses, but that is a commandment of the Lord-- in many places in the Bible, to not get so distracted by life and the world that we forget our main purpose here. And I'm the worst offender, at least until recently. When I receive discipline that is clearly from the Lord, I take action. A few days ago, I was ill and depressed, and just drifting aimlessly again, overcome by apathy and temptations to backslide, and the Lord took action, and so did his angels. You are right, we should live our lives, but, the problem is many Christians are oblivious to our main calling in life-- to reach out to the world with the Gospel message, a positive example, and to warn those who scoff at the warnings of Jesus Himself in the Bible, and to keep warning ourselves, so us drifting Christians can get back on track.
the Lord gave me a message the other morning to motivate me:
"look out the window--" (darkness)
and, "passive"
these few words reminded me of a teaching of Dr. Neil Anderson: "A passive Christian life, won't make it" (paraphrase)

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I had to exit early-- just wanted to add, that when I was moping around, I heard an angel say in the spirit: "Thank-you for what you did. That was really cool." I had no idea what she was talking about, but, it cheered me up. And, the usual angel stepped in again when i was driving in a snow storm to another town and thought i was going to be late. She just said, "don't worry about it." And sure enough, a few miles up ahead, the snow storm cleared up and the sun came out, and the highway was dry. I had run out of an anxiety medication, and so the trip turned stressful. But, I found that in different places, I met people who seemed to carry with them an unusual peaceful countenance, as if the Lord was trying to emphasize relying on His power, and not reaching for the world's quick fix. But, a counselor and I agreed after I refilled them, that they were ok to take in an emergency to prevent a heart attack from too much stress in keeping with Paul telling Timothy to "take a little wine," for his medical issues. But, when I repeated those words the next morning in my mind, "that's what they are for," I saw an image of Jesus in my mind, as if He was trying to remind us as Christians,
"THAT'S WHAT HE'S FOR,"
I have no idea why that particular clerk radiated peace. She had found God, like mother Teresa said.
Now I'm thinking of asking her out to find out the answer-- "what's your secret?"
"How did you find the 23rd Psalm?" "Thou leadest me beside the quiet waters?"

All i'm saying to Locoponydirtman, is that some of us need extra help keeping focused on Heaven. We NEED extra warnings to stay on track, because we have suffered more than the average in life and people who have experienced trauma or suffering tend to push away realities that would shake up the comfort zone. But, as he was saying, we should focus on the positive and not on the negative. Now that I think about it, I think this attention on Revelation reflects my own need to do more as a Christian to be less "passive" as the Lord warned that only leads to more darkness in our lives. I think counselors call that "projection?"
Me telling everyone ELSE to get with it, means I'm feeling I'm not doing enough, and feel guilty about my depression (which is improving as fast as the spring is approaching).
Would the Lord be a good parent if He just let his people sit around and waste time, pacing around, worrying?
The bible says, ""The Lord disciplines those whom He loves."
So, my guardian angel was right again! "Don't worry about it!"
And then the storm cleared, outside and in my head, and the sun came out.

But, another earthquake warning yesterday evening/morning maybe around 3:00AM or so:
I had a dream of another severe earthquake, and I was with a ladyfriend, or maybe my sister, and another brother was in the house.
It was similar to the 1964 quake that the other family member was in.
In the middle of the dream, my phone chimed from a text, which was from another brother who was also in the 1964 quake, and the text chime woke me up. My first thought was that it was the early warning tsunami system, but then i realized it was a dream.
When I woke up, I heard the Lord say,
"nation shall rise against nation,"
and,
"you are John," which I took to mean that we as Christians have a similar role as John the evangelist in making the world aware of the events in the bible, that they will happen according to God's Word, just as Jesus always quoted scriptures and several times in the Bible said that "scripture can not be broken."
He also said, "yellowstone." Which was likely referring to the dangers of the Yellowstone Caldera, or some other connection.
when I told my brother about the dream, he said the same thing as Locoponydirtman, that I'm so caught up in end times, even when I'm asleep!
But, that is my job--
To paraphrase a movie again:
As Christians we are "not always here to shine sunshine through your phones and computers."
But, to tell it like it is.
Get it together, and step out of the boat trusting in the Lord,
and "THE LORD ALWAYS DELIVERS!!"
It took me running out of peace-pills to learn to trust the Lord with my PTSD, and not just pills alone, which are meant to be a temporary fix, for those who are not where we should be with discipline, prayers and faith.

Here, we are approaching March 27th, when the 64 quake occurred, that lasted 5 minutes. Can you imagine a 9+ quake shaking your house for 5 minutes non-stop? And I just read in the Bible where Jesus said when asked about "when will these things occur?"
He said,
"And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the world--from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven. "Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near. In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door." (Matthew 24: 31-33; NLT)

I take this to mean, that this event could occur in spring,
which would include this spring,
and every spring from here on out--
--Herald