Supernatural Encounters Forum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JoshMal

Jan 18, 2018
A forum should be created about experiences and encounters with things beyond the natural.
A lot articles i have read involve people being tormented by the paranormal (espescially the BEKs).
They don't speak Jesus, not knowing thats their refuge.
Some have encounters (not bad ones) that may be a sign or calling but they don't know.
If they share there encounters, i am sure we can help out.
God bless.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Uhm we have had such posts in the past. I dont believe we should give that so much more attention. Ppl cab post their problems in miscellaneous for example

H

HENOG

A forum should be created about experiences and encounters with things beyond the natural.
A lot articles i have read involve people being tormented by the paranormal (espescially the BEKs).
Some have encounters (not bad ones) that may be a sign or calling but they don't know.
God bless.
Hallo JoshMal I think you have started the Forum. :)
I will take part and support. What are BEK's though? I have experienced some things that were "beyond natural", have you? And how did you interpret them?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
1. This forum is for suggestions on how to improve this site.

2. Why is this thread duplicated in this forum?

3. To HENOG, this thread is NOT a forum. It is a thread. And the subject the OP described usually gets posted in the Conspiracy forum.

U

Ugly

Forum suggestions are pretty much never taken. Forum areas are created based on the site owners view of what the site needs and that there is enough people to support it.
Single threads on similar topics usually don't last long, let alone an entire forum.
Also notice the forum topics are general, somewhat neutral neutral. The very nature of this topic opens up a lot of potential debate.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Forum suggestions are pretty much never taken. Forum areas are created based on the site owners view of what the site needs and that there is enough people to support it.
Single threads on similar topics usually don't last long, let alone an entire forum.
Also notice the forum topics are general, somewhat neutral neutral. The very nature of this topic opens up a lot of potential debate.
Honestly Why do we even have a suggestion forum? any suggestion made never sees the light of day

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
God bless.
These things can be covered in the Corruption and Conspiracy Forum.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
We don't need a supernatural encounter forum... because "supernatural" may not mean what you think it does.

The prefix "super" just means "above" or "beyond".
So supernatural, literally, just means "beyond nature".

God is supernatural... beyond nature.
Christ is supernatural... beyond nature.
The Holy Spirit is supernatural... beyond nature.

* Therefore, THIS WHOLE FORUM IS ALREADY ABOUT SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTERS... our SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTERS WITH GOD.

* Every day, in every part of the forum, my brothers and sisters discuss their supernatural encounters with God.

* This is what we discuss on a Christian forum.