Supertones

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
Sometimes I just have to listen to the OC Supertones!! They were a huge part of our family car trips. Took my girls to see them a bunch of times. Really, really fun powerful praise music !!

G

Godsgirl83

YES! I like the O.C Supertones too :D

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Sometimes I just have to listen to the OC Supertones!! They were a huge part of our family car trips. Took my girls to see them a bunch of times. Really, really fun powerful praise music !!
Fun fact. When they formed they had no intention of being a ska band. They wrote songs in a variety of genres, then later went on to change it to ska and rewrite their songs.
The intro to the first song on the first album is a piece of the original version of a metal song they wrote.

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
Fun fact. When they formed they had no intention of being a ska band. They wrote songs in a variety of genres, then later went on to change it to ska and rewrite their songs.
The intro to the first song on the first album is a piece of the original version of a metal song they wrote.
I love SKA !! And love Supertones . Even if they dont want to tour !

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
Well I have loved ska a long time. In fact I went to a ska/punk fest this past summer and had a blast. I just enjoy good musicians. Supertones are just very good musicians!

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I love SKA !! And love Supertones . Even if they dont want to tour !
Methinks they don't want to tour because they aren't together anymore.
I saw them once, at a Harvest Crusade, over 10 years ago. Rememeber meeting the drummer in Blockbuster a time or two, when I lived in CA. He was a nice guy.

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
Methinks they don't want to tour because they aren't together anymore.
I saw them once, at a Harvest Crusade, over 10 years ago. Rememeber meeting the drummer in Blockbuster a time or two, when I lived in CA. He was a nice guy.
Yeah. But then they need to have a bbq at their house, invite old bandmates and me.

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
I think they may be one of my fav ska bands. They're such great musicians. I might have to blast some of their music tonight !