Support Israel? Yes or No? And Why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 23, 2020
Yep, and they were flying Palestinian flags, so no doubt it was anti - Semitism. But that's the history of replacement theology, violence against the Jews.
What's the connection between Luther and Arab protestors / anti-semites ?

Oct 23, 2020
Doesn't the American Constitution though allow - as much as Prince Harry might hate it - this
1621602865702.jpeg

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Exactly why are you using my argument lol. Seventy Sevens is not the same writing as thousand two hundred and ninety.

You do realize the KJV was translated by humans? You do realize the Bible wasn't written in 1500s English? I simply used the Hebrew Word which often carries more weight and meaning than our English words. The Hebrew language had less letters so words often carry a more in depth meaning. Just look up the word for day, it can carry up to four different meanings.
It dosent say (Sevens) it says (Weeks) and any kid in 6th grade knows (Seventy Weeks) represents (Four Hundred And Ninety Days):)

Oct 23, 2020
It dosent say (Sevens) it says (Weeks) and any kid in 6th grade knows (Seventy Weeks) represents (Four Hundred And Ninety Days):)
And as any 6th grader well-knows (what is the 6th grade btw?) The Angel Gabriel looked thusly:

1621604375580.jpeg

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Just to be clear, I think Paul is talking about the few (144,000) that God has reserved as the 7000 he did in Elijah's time. Not the Elect (chosen ones) Jesus and others were talking about.

• So I do not understand how you've merged Israel and Church just from that term.
  • Also Israel is not "Children" of Abraham. The seed of Abraham is a singular noun (entity), is it not? - The enmity between the woman's "seed" and the serpent's "seed" (singular).
  • When the Bible reads "Israel", does it not mean the 12 tribes? (as in "all Israel will be saved") Also of Paul's writings. (Of course except when it was broken off from Judah.)
God's Israel Is The Church, Children of The Promised Seed, Its That Simple :)

(Two Israel's Are Seen Below)

(1) Israel The Church, Children Of The Promised Seed

(2) National Ethnic Israel, "Flesh"

The Church is the Israel of God, children of the promised seed :)

They which are the children of the flesh (Jews) these are not the children of God

Romans 9:6-8KJV
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all (1)Israel, which are of (2)Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

K

kaylagrl

You were thinking I meant BLM?
Martin no King on end.
Wow, sorry, I don't know of a connection. MLK agreed with the Jews having a homeland and defending themselves.

Jul 9, 2020
Kayla,

Who would you support?
A Christian homeowner in Palestinian territory?
Or an Israeli jew that comes in and takes over that house and land?

E

eternally-gratefull

And as any 6th grader well-knows (what is the 6th grade btw?) The Angel Gabriel looked thusly:

View attachment 227916
The literal translation would be seventy-sevens.

What we have to do in context is determine if it means weeks of days or week of years.

In dan 9. weeks of years is determined. so it would means 70 times 7 years or 490 years.

K

kaylagrl

Kayla,

Who would you support?
A Christian homeowner in Palestinian territory?
Or an Israeli jew that comes in and takes over that house and land?

I'm not much for situational ethics. But I'm going to be totally rude and answer your question with a question.

Who would you support?

An Israeli Jew who has a deed, in hand, to the house and has been in court for years trying to get back land that was taken from them and given to a Palestinian?

A Christian Palestinian who is living on land and in a home that was taken from someone else and given to them?

K

kaylagrl

Peaceful protest is not allowed, but violent protest is?
I am sorry you've lost me.

No, I didn't say that. The same as BLM, "peaceful" turned violent. One is allowed, the other isn't.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Actually..., you would not reach that conclusion if you followed the correct news platform.
  1. If the government of Israel promoted human rights,
    • it would not treat "Palestinians" like trash.
    • it would not allow "rabbis" who promote Kabbalah and treat the gentiles like lesser animals.
  2. If the government of Israel promoted religious freedom,
    • it would not put Christians to jail for proclaiming the name of Jesus Christ.
  3. If the government of Israel promotes a democratic system of government,
    • ...Well, it's not supposed to have a king / prime minister over Israel except God in the first place.
Supporting a nation "politically" also makes no sense at all. Politics has no place in Christianity as it's a work of evil.
Please provide sources for peer review, thanks.

But I will answer a few where I do not need the source to scrutinize.

• If the government of Israel promotes a democratic system of government,
    • ...Well, it's not supposed to have a king / prime minister over Israel except God in the first place.
What do you call elections? And what do you do when you read about King David? Or how do you feel about Moses who chose elected officials from each tribe to help lead?

Supporting a nation "politically" also makes no sense at all. Politics has no place in Christianity as it's a work of evil.
Oh really? So pro life laws are evil? Pro life laws have no justification in the Bible?

I'm not sure it is me that follows the wrong news network. But it is good to start with the Bible first.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I'm not much for situational ethics. But I'm going to be totally rude and answer your question with a question.

Who would you support?

An Israeli Jew who has a deed, in hand, to the house and has been in court for years trying to get back land that was taken from them and given to a Palestinian?

A Christian Palestinian who is living on land and in a home that was taken from someone else and given to them?
Are you a Christian?
Do you read bible ?
Do you know Job in OT ?
Does Jews know Job in OT ?

Jul 9, 2020

Who would you support?

If in doubt, I'll always side with a Christian over an anti-Christian. Your scenario has plenty of doubt, therefore I'm siding with the Christian.