Support Israel? Yes or No? And Why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

If Vladimir Putin threatened to treat any baying mobs calling for Jewish blood as rioters,
and issued a shoot-to-kill policy for the police, would you be:

A) Cool with that
B) A bit uncomfortable
C) Outraged
D) Delighted

The situation was Jews were attacked. Is that not against the law where you come from?

Oct 23, 2020
You come from a third world corruptocracy.
We are talking here about high functioning responsible countries setting an example

K

kaylagrl

Apples and oranges, Matthew 23 above is dealing with spiritual matters in false teachings, as you take the ole about face and apply it to defending a homeland, come on Grl your better than that? :giggle:
Truth if Canada was throwing rockets into the US you'd be the first one with guns ready to heed the call and you know it. This isn't a spiritual matter, this is defending your homeland. And you're not against that. I've seen your politics in other forums.

K

kaylagrl

You come from a third world corruptocracy.
We are talking here about high functioning responsible countries setting an example

Let's explain what you mean by that first, k?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
If Vladimir Putin threatened to treat any baying mobs calling for Jewish blood as rioters,
and issued a shoot-to-kill policy for the police, would you be:

A) Cool with that
B) A bit uncomfortable
C) Outraged
D) Delighted
Sounds like a dictatorship ruling, in suppression of freedom of speech possibly, particulars are needed?

Your example is very short in providing the particulars

1. Calling for Jewish blood in Russia or Israel?

2. Are physical actions taking place against Jews in Russia?

The Leftist in American politics call for Israel's blood daily, nothing new in their showing hatred, an expression of freedom of speech, only if you not a conservative of Trump supporter :)

Oct 23, 2020
People actively rampaging around the streets calling out:

"Death to the Jews"

Which would be viewed as an incitement to civil disorder and rioting, and would
need to be met with military intervention to restore civil order, and stamp out
anti-semitism very quickly, before it takes root.
And yes, I mean 'Bang bang'......message understood.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Truth if Canada was throwing rockets into the US you'd be the first one with guns ready to heed the call and you know it. This isn't a spiritual matter, this is defending your homeland. And you're not against that. I've seen your politics in other forums.
Once again I posted Matthew 23, relating to Jesus Christ and his chastisement of the scribes and Pharisees over "false teachings"

Once again, you have taken the ball and ran in the opposite direction, turning "False Teachings" into "Home Land Defense" o_O

Earth to Kaylagrl :geek:

K

kaylagrl

Once again I posted Matthew 23, relating to Jesus Christ and his chastisement of the scribes and Pharisees over "false teachings"

Once again, you have taken the ball and ran in the opposite direction, turning "False Teachings" into "Home Land Defense" o_O

Let me look back...

K

kaylagrl

It was a simple question, but you are ducking it.
Welcome to CC, you will find if you ask people, I never duck a question. But I need to be clear here because I don't think you know where I am from and where I live now.

Oct 23, 2020
Welcome to CC, you will find if you ask people, I never duck a question. But I need to be clear here because I don't think you know where I am from and where I live now.
I thought you were from Canada, but now live in a neighbouring country, famous for its rigorous democratic standards.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
People actively rampaging around the streets calling out:

"Death to the Jews"

Which would be viewed as an incitement to civil disorder and rioting, and would
need to be met with military intervention to restore civil order, and stamp out
anti-semitism very quickly, before it takes root.
And yes, I mean 'Bang bang'......message understood.
Lethal force in a democratic civil society is the last resort

Local policing first, tear gas and orders to disburse from what could be deemed an unlawful assembly, arrest of those in violation

If the unlawful assembly continues and physical actions take place against local policing that is unable to deal with the situation, then military back up, with curfews/stay at home orders

Shoot to kill with lethal force is a last resort, and would have "Many" de-escalating measures before it

Your explanation and suggestion is seen in a dictatorial, communist society, Venezuela, Cuba, China, Russia (n)

K

kaylagrl

Ok, so I was talking to another poster about Israel defending their homeland. You jump off that to false teaching. Took a hard right, so your point was?

Oct 23, 2020

Local policing first, tear gas and orders to disburse from what could be deemed an unlawful assembly, arrest of those in violation

If the unlawful assembly continues and physical actions take place against local policing that is unable to deal with the situation, then military back up, with curfews/stay at home orders

Shoot to kill with lethal force is a last resort, and would have "Many" de-escalating measures before it
You are much more coherent away from your KJV obsession.

Oct 23, 2020
I think it would be the right thing to do, to be honest, and
wholly coherent in terms of dealing with a threat of that magnitude.

You have to snuff this thing out very quickly, before it metastasizes,
and no European country can risk going back to the dark ages. Just my 2p worth.
If this kind of thing passes without sanction, the repercussions will be catastrophic.

But obviously each individual country will have to work out their response, according to their legal framework.
But riots need to be quelled, one way or the other.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
You are much more coherent away from your KJV obsession.
A distraction in response off topic change the narrative, Big Smiles!

Your explanation and suggestion is seen in a dictatorial, communist society, Venezuela, Cuba, China, Russia (n)

Oct 23, 2020
A distraction in response off topic change the narrative, Big Smiles!

Do you really think that when you've arrived at the point where any religious group is being attacked and threatened with death, that this is a civil society anymore? And when you then add to that that we are talking about a particular form of fanaticism that is especially virulent and has 'previous'.
Now your last remark is a bit errant. I said Russia because Putin is acutely aware of Russia's association with the pogroms,
but if it makes you feel more comfortable, you can think of Dotage Joe, or your leader of choice.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Do you really think that when you've arrived at the point where any religious group is being attacked and threatened with death, that this is a civil society anymore? And when you then add to that that we are talking about a particular form of fanaticism that is especially virulent and has 'previous'.
Now your last remark is a bit errant. I said Russia because Putin is acutely aware of Russia's association with the pogroms,
but if it makes you feel more comfortable, you can think of Dotage Joe, or your leader of choice.
Your explanation and suggestion is the dark ages, and is seen in a dictatorial, communist society, Venezuela, Cuba, China, Russia (n)

Quote OldSage, Post# 1,035:

Quote:

I think it would be the right thing to do, to be honest, and
wholly coherent in terms of dealing with a threat of that magnitude.

You have to snuff this thing out very quickly, before it metastasizes,
and no European country can risk going back to the dark ages. Just my 2p worth.