Having said that,,,, What will you do when the Rapture does Happen and you are left behind???????????
Fake Christians are those who support the anti Christ state of Israel. Just ask the countless Palestinian men, women and children who have been displaced from their homes, persecuted, and murdered.
Shame on you! You people make me sick!
So are you saying if a Christian does not believe in the rapture they won't get raptured??
You have to admit though that modern day Israel has survived against astronomical odds and is certainly doing amazingly well with flourishing and expanding in all areas especially science commerce and industry. Certainly looks like modern day Israel is enjoying supernatural protection and prosperity, something God would not do if this was a fake Israel like you claim.
If you don't believe in the Rapture,,,How can you be watching for it. As in the 10 Virgins, only 5 will be taken. Matthew 24 tells you all about it.
It is YOUR choice!
I will say this, you will have lots of company
If you don't believe in the Rapture,,,How can you be watching for it. As in the 10 Virgins, only 5 will be taken. Matthew 24 tells you all about it.
Hello 70ADFake Christians are those who support the anti Christ state of Israel. Just ask the countless Palestinian men, women and children who have been displaced from their homes, persecuted, and murdered.
Shame on you! You people make me sick!
Hello 70AD
I support Israel and I find your line of thinking to be either wrong headed just pure hate . ( leaning twords hate in my opinion)
I am what most would call a amillennial concerning my view of eschatology . So you know I don't support Israel because of my eschatology. I support her because it is what a Christian should do . Israel is the freest country in that area of the world. She stands on the frontline of a battle against a evil that seeks to destroy her and you if you call your self a Christian.
Is Isreal perfect no but she is far closer than her neighbors . There is no country that is perfect only Christ's return will bring that about. So for now stop slandering my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ for their eschatological beliefs and give up the hate or go pedal your garbage else where .
Bill
Ok I get the point . I know Israel's shortcomings. That is not the point . Isreal has an represents more freedom than her neighbors. l Israel is a people that is in a battle against a enemy that believes that god will reward them for killing them and you . We can reach both with the Gospel after a much freer Israel prevails in this current battle against evil .Israel was founded as a Jewish state and stand by the idea that Jesus is not God.