Support Our Leaders!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jesus he followed all the rules even payed tax.

what does that have to do with the verses I posted?

did I mention taxes? no

did I suggest not paying taxes? no

what rules? countries are not run by 'rules'. it is far more complex than that

you cannot make a one sided case and then insert things that were not posted
 
what does that have to do with the verses I posted?

did I mention taxes? no

did I suggest not paying taxes? no

what rules? countries are not run by 'rules'. it is far more complex than that

you cannot make a one sided case and then insert things that were not posted
We are not talking about rulers but leaders.
 
We are not talking about rulers but leaders.

LOL!

oh 'we' can talk about anything we want.

where did I mention rulers?

honestly, are you actually reading posts here, or just typing random things and hoping something connects?
 
  • Like
Reactions: laymen
Well I did say there is nothing wrong with praying for them however considering the times we are living in it very well could be God's will to let them have their way for now
Praying for those in authority does not necessarily mean that they should be allowed to continue with their evil deeds and nefarious plots.

Another aspect of prayer would be to ask God to remove them from office, either directly or indirectly. God removed Belshazzar from his kingdom when he became presumptuous. God also removed king Saul from his kingdom for disobedience. God struck down Herod when he blasphemed against God.

A prayer for the genuine conversion of all politicians in office would be good. But a prayer for the removal of the enemies of God, Christ, and Christians in government would also be good.