Support your Local Jew!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BradC

When we examined Matthew 16:21-22, Luke 18:33-34, and John 20:9 we see that during Christ's earthly ministry, the twelve apostles did not know that Jesus Christ was going to die and rise again from the dead. Even though Christ had told them this plainly on several occasions, it was hidden from them by God. Paul received the gospel of grace by direct revelation from the Lord Jesus Christ. He was appointed as the apostle of the Gentiles to reveal mysteries previously kept hidden. One of these is the mystery of the gospel. Paul writes in Ephesians 6:18-20 "Praying always ... for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel for which I am an ambassador in bonds ...." Paul's gospel had been a mystery, not been known to anyone before God revealed it to him.

Keep in mind that Ephesians was written around 62 AD, about 30 years after Jesus Christ had ascended into heaven. Paul had already completed his first three missionary journeys. Now let's look at Ephesians chapter 3, beginning with verses 1-4. "For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery: (as I wrote afore in few words Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) ...." So we see that God by "revelation" showed Paul the "mystery" which no one knew before. This is why Paul calls it "my knowledge". "Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and the prophets by the Spirit ..." (Ephesians 3:5). Note the change in tense here. Compare "is now revealed" (to the apostles around 62 AD) with "he made known unto me" (Paul) by revelation at some earlier time. Then in Ephesians 3:9, "And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ ...."

In about 66 AD, Peter, near his death, acknowledged that God had revealed many mysteries to Paul. He writes in 2 Peter 3:15-16, "And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him(not "unto us", but "unto him") hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things hard to be understood ...." Peter was writing this epistle to Jews, so the epistle of Paul that Peter was referring to was Hebrews. From Romans 16:25, it is evident that the what Paul calls "my gospel", was a mystery until God showed it to him by revelation. "Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began ...."

Why did God keep our gospel a secret for so long? "But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory" (1 Corinthians 2:7-8). So no one was allowed to know it, not Peter, the apostles, Judas, Pilate, the demons, or even Satan himself.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
A distinction without a difference. . .

Jesus said."The kingdom of God is near. . .believe the good news (gospel)." (Mk 1:16)
The gospel is of the coming kingdom of God, which is Christ crucified, forgiveness of sin by grace through faith in his blood (Ro 3:25), reconciliation with God because of forgiveness of sin freely giving right standing (righteousness) before God (Ro 5:17, 3:21), etc.

There is no dichotomy between the gospel of the kingdom of God and the gospel of Christ.
The former flows into the latter, the latter is the fullness of the former.
You have put asunder what God has joined.

The gospel that Peter preached to the house of Israel in Acts 2 says this. MARK IT DOWN!
Peter preached fulfillment of OT prophecies in Joel and Psalms regarding the kingdom of God.

The saving events of the gospel are the coming of the kingdom of God.

Meaning? . . .Relevance?

And that gospel was of the arrival of the kingdom of God in the work of Christ Jesus.

The gospel of the imminent kingdom of God and the gospel of Christ are one and the same, just with different names.

Using different names for the same thing is common in the NT:
light, holiness, purity;
darkness, moral perversity, unrighteousness;
propitiation, atonement, reconciliation.

Your distinctions are without difference.

What is the purpose of them?
because the 'distinction' between Israel and the Church has to be propped up.
Israel was never promised the blessings of the Gospel...remember?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
When we examined Matthew 16:21-22, Luke 18:33-34, and John 20:9 we see that during Christ's earthly ministry, the twelve apostles did not know that Jesus Christ was going to die and rise again from the dead. Even though Christ had told them this plainly on several occasions, it was hidden from them by God. Paul received the gospel of grace by direct revelation from the Lord Jesus Christ. He was appointed as the apostle of the Gentiles to reveal mysteries previously kept hidden. One of these is the mystery of the gospel. Paul writes in Ephesians 6:18-20 "Praying always ... for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel for which I am an ambassador in bonds ...." Paul's gospel had been a mystery, not been known to anyone before God revealed it to him.

Keep in mind that Ephesians was written around 62 AD, about 30 years after Jesus Christ had ascended into heaven. Paul had already completed his first three missionary journeys. Now let's look at Ephesians chapter 3, beginning with verses 1-4. "For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery: (as I wrote afore in few words Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) ...." So we see that God by "revelation" showed Paul the "mystery" which no one knew before. This is why Paul calls it "my knowledge". "Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and the prophets by the Spirit ..." (Ephesians 3:5). Note the change in tense here. Compare "is now revealed" (to the apostles around 62 AD) with "he made known unto me" (Paul) by revelation at some earlier time. Then in Ephesians 3:9, "And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ ...."

In about 66 AD, Peter, near his death, acknowledged that God had revealed many mysteries to Paul. He writes in 2 Peter 3:15-16, "And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him(not "unto us", but "unto him") hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things hard to be understood ...." Peter was writing this epistle to Jews, so the epistle of Paul that Peter was referring to was Hebrews. From Romans 16:25, it is evident that the what Paul calls "my gospel", was a mystery until God showed it to him by revelation. "Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began ...."

Why did God keep our gospel a secret for so long? "But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory" (1 Corinthians 2:7-8). So no one was allowed to know it, not Peter, the apostles, Judas, Pilate, the demons, or even Satan himself.
these are not your words.
why don't you cite your sources?

source(s)?

Israel's Kingdom Gospel and Our Grace Gospel ??

Israel's Kingdom Gospel and Our Grace Gospel

Matthew McGee

This article is divided into the following sections:

Introduction
The Old Testament Kingdom Program
Jesus Christ's Earthly Ministry
The Early Acts Period
Paul's Ministry Begins
Apostle of the Gentiles
Mystery of the Gospel of Grace
Understanding the Dispensations
Peter's Gospel and Paul's Gospel
Analogy of the Olive Tree
Our Great Commission
Summary

Bible Questions and Answers (Page 5)
www.matthewmcgee.org/qa5.html‎
Why did God keep our gospel a secret for so long? "But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the ...

Elin

Banned
Jan 19, 2013
because the 'distinction' between Israel and the Church has to be propped up.
Israel was never promised the blessings of the Gospel...remember?
That part got left out of my Bible. . .

B

BradC

these are not your words.
why don't you cite your sources?

source(s)?

Israel's Kingdom Gospel and Our Grace Gospel ??

Matthew McGee

This article is divided into the following sections:

Introduction
The Old Testament Kingdom Program
The Early Acts Period
Paul's Ministry Begins
Apostle of the Gentiles
Mystery of the Gospel of Grace
Understanding the Dispensations
Analogy of the Olive Tree
Our Great Commission
Summary

Why did God keep our gospel a secret for so long? "But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the ...
I don't make any claim to these words or this paper, but they were very edifying. You obviously have a problem with the content of this post. I think it is interesting and very informative and it's helpful in understanding the gospel that we have been given. Allow others to have the chance to read it and let them have the opportunity to respond to it if they so choose before you besmirch it.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I don't make any claim to these words or this paper, but they were very edifying. You obviously have a problem with the content of this post. I think it is interesting and very informative and it's helpful in understanding the gospel that we have been given. Allow others to have the chance to read it and let them have the opportunity to respond to it if they so choose before you besmirch it.
you didn't cite your source.

i know what gospel you've been 'given' - by reading this site.
it has zero in common with the true Gospel.
nothing whatsoever.

Dec 26, 2012

UMMM if you quote from a source and use their material you are to site that source so they get the credit. It's under copy right laws that you are to credit the source.

B

BradC

Are some of you trying to charge me with some kind of bad intent or criminal behavior for not siting the source of that excerpt? Do you think I was hiding something or wanted to take credit for what another has said? I am sure that the person who wrote it has no problem with me using it as I did to communicate a message that is not for sale. All that happened was a copy and paste of an explanation of the gospel and I'm discredited by some for not giving the source. I don't need or want credit for anything I communicate, whether it comes from me or someone else in this century or the last. Nothing we have is our own. What we have has all been given and it's all grace, even the first word we spoke as a child. We are what we are by grace. To be able to hear even one word of the gospel of Christ is a measure of grace and I can not make a claim to any of it except that I heard it. God has to even open my ear to hear it and learn it. Would anyone like to comment on the content of the post now that you have said what you wanted about me and what I did?

Dec 26, 2012
Are some of you trying to charge me with some kind of bad intent or criminal behavior for not siting the source of that excerpt? Do you think I was hiding something or wanted to take credit for what another has said? I am sure that the person who wrote it has no problem with me using it as I did to communicate a message that is not for sale. All that happened was a copy and paste of an explanation of the gospel and I'm discredited by some for not giving the source. I don't need or want credit for anything I communicate, whether it comes from me or someone else in this century or the last. Nothing we have is our own. What we have has all been given and it's all grace, even the first word we spoke as a child. We are what we are by grace. To be able to hear even one word of the gospel of Christ is a measure of grace and I can not make a claim to any of it except that I heard it. God has to even open my ear to hear it and learn it. Would anyone like to comment on the content of the post now that you have said what you wanted about me and what I did?
Sorry but if you do quote something from a source you are to give the source,if not it's copy right infringement. And if you do so on a site like CC they can also get sued for copy right infringement. All I am saying is the next time make sure you quote the source. Don't put CC into a bad position.

B

BradC

We have 66 books written by a multitude of authors that make up the Bible (canon of scripture) and not one of them has any copyright regulations. I wonder why that is? Who would have the authority to do such a thing? It's only when you get into the various translations and/or their sales that we see copyright restrictions. The scriptures we have been given are a work of God through the Spirit and some want to put copyright restrictions on their own work of translation. To me that is very odd and to allow publishers to dictate this kind of restrictive protection is also an oddity that has been allowed and made an acceptable standard of practice. We are told to freely publish the word and to put any kind of restrictions on that work is not a work that is freely given. More work has been done to preserve the inspiration and integrity of this book with the letter of its original language then any other writing that has ever been introduced to man. If we want to donate monetarily or of our own labor to the publishing and distribution of that work, then it should be made available to the public for which it serves.

The very source and nature of the word of God is eternal and incorruptible and we dare put restrictions on the publishing of that word or the interpretation of it? If someone wants to use it and claim it is their work, what is that to us, even if they did such a dishonest and deceitful thing? There will always be those who handle the word of God deceitfully and some find it necessary to expose those who do as their vocation. If I had the opportunity and leading of the Spirit to publish and distribute the word in any form or in any domain, no matter how much work or cost was associated with it, it would be a privilege of grace to see any kind of response to that publication whether it be good or evil. To restrict others in any way from responding or reproducing that publication would aid to defeat the purpose for which it was produced.

B

BradC

Sorry but if you do quote something from a source you are to give the source,if not it's copy right infringement. And if you do so on a site like CC they can also get sued for copy right infringement. All I am saying is the next time make sure you quote the source. Don't put CC into a bad position.
If that happens CC has recourse and they can remove the post and ban those who continue to violate copyright restrictions. Even if you credit the source of certain published material that you copy and past on another site, it can still fall under copyright restrictions. The safest way on the web is probably to provide a link of the source, that way no one gets in trouble. I rarely copy and paste from other sources unlike some others on this site.

Dec 26, 2012
If that happens CC has recourse and they can remove the post and ban those who continue to violate copyright restrictions. Even if you credit the source of certain published material that you copy and past on another site, it can still fall under copyright restrictions. The safest way on the web is probably to provide a link of the source, that way no one gets in trouble. I rarely copy and paste from other sources unlike some others on this site.
Then why not just do it instead of complaining about those who pointed that out?

B

BradC

With that issue out in the open, let's go back to Post #1381 and get some comments concerning the revelation of the mystery of the gospel of the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
sure...i'll comment on it.

referencing more of your source.

Matthew McGee

from your source:

As we move forward from the Old Testament to the time of Christ's earthly ministry, we see that Jesus Christ, John the Baptist, and the twelve apostles preached the gospel of the kingdom to Israel. This was not the gospel of grace that would later be preached by the Apostle Paul to the churches composed mostly of Gentiles (non-Israelites).

total nonsense.

Acts 3
Peter Speaks in Solomon's Colonnade
17"And now, brethren, I know that you acted in ignorance, just as your rulers did also. 18"But the things which God announced beforehand by the mouth of all the prophets, that His Christ would suffer, He has thus fulfilled. 19"Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.

The Gospel: "your sins may be wiped away" < that's it, okay? the gospel. same for everyone.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

this is so straightforward, and so critical, i don't know why your other gospel is allowed.

anyways.....God only knows who dreamed up this idea that the apostles to the jews were just sitting around, preaching into a void.... because they had no gospel to give...ISRAEL.

peter; john; james...nope....hands tied, preaching nothing to no one.

the very apostle you claim to cling to for your different, distinct gospel "of grace" mystery-gentile-church-age-gap explicitly commanded a curse on anyone bringing some other gospel. amazing.

so what?

why did you stop there? what was the Mystery?

Ephesians 3:6
This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

what? how can that be when that was never promised to Israel?
without Israel there was NO BODY, or PROMISE, for gentiles to be heirs together in.

In about 66 AD, Peter, near his death, acknowledged that God had revealed many mysteries to Paul. He writes in 2 Peter 3:15-16, "And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him(not "unto us", but "unto him") hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things hard to be understood ...." Peter was writing this epistle to Jews, so the epistle of Paul that Peter was referring to was Hebrews.
why is Peter writing anything to the jews?
they had nothing promised to them.

what....is....THIS monstrosity?:

(not "unto us", but "unto him")

From Romans 16:25, it is evident that the what Paul calls "my gospel", was a mystery until God showed it to him by revelation. "Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began ...."
from your source:

Both Peter and Paul taught that Jesus Christ was the Son of God, that he was crucified, and that he rose from the dead on the third day. So one might ask, "What is the difference between their two gospels?"

Earlier in this article, we discussed rather thoroughly the difference that Paul spoke to Gentiles and Jews whereas, Peter spoke to Israel only, with the one exception of the house of Cornelius.

A second key difference is that in making the offer of the kingdom to Israel, Peter spoke of the resurrection in order to show that the Lord was alive and could still return to be Israel's King (Acts 3:19-21). Christ's death and resurrection, the sign of Jonah, were stated as evidence. However, Peter was not proclaiming them as part of the gospel of the kingdom.

"Peter was not proclaiming - Christ's death and resurrection - as part of the gospel of the kingdom."

more from your source:

"But Paul taught the that the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are essential parts of our gospel of grace."

what part of this do you despise so much?:

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

and yet more:

"A third difference is that Paul taught that Jesus Christ died as a sacrifice for our sins, and that we are cleansed by His blood. But in all of his sermons in the early chapters of Acts, Peter made no mention of this."

Israel's Kingdom Gospel and Our Grace Gospel < click for another gospel

Leviticus 16:10
But the goat chosen by lot as the scapegoat shall be presented alive before the LORD to be used for making atonement by sending it into the wilderness as a scapegoat.

1 John 2:2
Jesus is Our Advocate
1My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; 2and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit

from your dispensational heresy source:

"Paul also told the Gentiles that Jesus Christ willingly gave up his life for our sins (Galatians 1:4). Whereas, Peter repeatedly accuses the Jews of murder. One example is Acts 2:36, where Peter says, "... Jesus, whom ye crucified ...." Peter also says in Acts 3:14-15, "But ye denied the Holy One ... and killed the Prince of life ...." Then in Acts 5:30 he says, "... Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree." Finally Stephen, who also preached Peter's gospel, told the Jews in Acts 7:52, "Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers ...."

But Paul, on the other hand, constantly stressed the sacrificial nature of the death of Jesus Christ, "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation (appeasing sacrifice) through faith in his blood ..." (Romans 3:25). The blood of Christ is not mentioned by the Peter and the other 11 apostles in Acts, yet it is a vital part of the gospel of grace.

One must conclude that either the twelve were negligent, or that it had not yet been revealed to them that Christ died a sacrificial death. Certainly the apostles, filled with the Holy Spirit, did not dispense an incomplete gospel, or those that heard it would have been without hope.

So the sacrificial nature of Christ's death had not been revealed to them by God, just as we saw earlier in the section titled "The Mystery of the Gospel of Grace". In reference to the cross, Peter does explain in Acts 3:18 that "But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled." However, Peter does not link Christ's death to the justification of sinners."

Galatians 2:8
The Council at Jerusalem

7But on the contrary, seeing that I had been entrusted with the gospel to the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been to the circumcised 8 (for He who effectually worked for Peter in his apostleship to the circumcised effectually worked for me also to the Gentiles), 9and recognizing the grace that had been given to me, James and Cephas and John, who were reputed to be pillars, gave to me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, so that we might go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised

Acts 2:41
Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Acts 2:47
praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

Acts 4:4
Peter and John Before the Council
3And they laid hands on them and put them in jail until the next day, for it was already evening. 4But many of those who had heard the message believed; and the number of the men came to be about five thousand.

Elin

Banned
Jan 19, 2013

Probably for the same reason he took 4,000 years to fulfill his promise to Adam in Ge 3:15.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
With that issue out in the open, let's go back to Post #1381 and get some comments concerning the revelation of the mystery of the gospel of the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
dispensational folly - from your source:

"God's focus shifts from Israel in the dispensation of grace to the present church, which is being filled mostly with Gentiles and some Jews. When this dispensation is complete, however, Israel will again be brought into the spotlight in the tribulation and millennial kingdom.

Paul refers to the gospel he preached as "my gospel" (Romans 16:25), "that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles" (Galatians 2:2), "the gospel of the uncircumcision" (Galatians 2:7), "the gospel of Christ" (Galatians 1:6-7), "the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24), "the gospel of your salvation" (Ephesians 1:13), "the gospel of peace" (Ephesians 6:15), and "the gospel of God" (1 Thessalonians 2:2). I have frequently heard people refer to Paul's gospel as the "gospel of grace", but most often as simply "the gospel". Regardless of what it is called, it is the gospel that God revealed to Paul and it is different from the gospel of the kingdom which was preached before by John the Baptist, Jesus Christ, and the twelve.

Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24:14, "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then the end shall come." Jesus Christ is saying that the gospel of the kingdom will be preached around the world prior to His second coming. He is not saying that the gospel of grace will be preached around the world prior to the rapture. There is a huge difference. Of course we should spread the gospel of grace as much as we can, but that is not what Jesus Christ was prophesying in Matthew 24. He is referring to the gospel of the kingdom being preached during the tribulation. It will be preached by the two witnesses (Revelation 11:3-12) and the 144,000 (Revelation 7:1-8 and 14:1-5), after we Christians have been caught up in the rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).

AND THE RINGER:

"Are we preaching the gospel of the kingdom? We had better not be. Paul tells us in Galatians 1:9, "If any man preach any other gospel unto you that ye have not received, let him be accursed."

Does that mean that Peter was accursed because he preached the gospel of the kingdom? Of course not. Peter preached to a different audience in a different dispensation of God's Word.

But now, we are to preach the gospel that Paul preached, not the gospel of the kingdom or any other gospel."

OKAY?
this is a FALSE GOSPEL you are promoting.
this is ANOTHER GOSPEL.
what you are posting and teaching is A LYING GOSPEL.

an absolute OVERTHROW of what the bible teaches

Dec 21, 2012
Are some of you trying to charge me with some kind of bad intent or criminal behavior for not siting the source of that excerpt? Do you think I was hiding something or wanted to take credit for what another has said?
:confused: That's not what I think!

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

I am sure that the person who wrote it has no problem with me using it as I did to communicate a message that is not for sale.
That's a careless and false assumption and you are once again scraping the bottom of the barrel with your "dialectic".

link -> Copyright Policy

Copyright Policy
for Matthew McGee's "Wielding the Sword of the Spirit" web site

1. You are welcome to copy or print any of the written text, maps, and diagrams contained in this web site for personal use or for free distribution in printed format, with the following three restrictions:

1. The text, maps, and diagrams contained in this web site must not be edited and must remain in their entirety including the copyright information at the bottom.
2. The text, maps, and diagrams contained in this web site may not be copied to another web site.
3. The text, maps, and diagrams contained in this web site may not be sold, whether in printed, digital, or other format.
Thank you.

B

BradC

:confused: That's not what I think!

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

That's a careless and false assumption and you are once again scraping the bottom of the barrel with your "dialectic".

I read the copyright policy also. I still would not change anything if that is what you are getting at.