Surgery

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FoundRose

New member
Oct 29, 2024
22
18
3
Hello everyone, I'd like to ask if you could say a prayer for me as I'm going to have surgery tomorrow. I know that I am safe in God's hands and I am doing my best to not feel scared, but I guess some nerves are normal, so please keep me in your prayers. Thank you and God bless you all ❤️
 
Hello everyone, I'd like to ask if you could say a prayer for me as I'm going to have surgery tomorrow. I know that I am safe in God's hands and I am doing my best to not feel scared, but I guess some nerves are normal, so please keep me in your prayers. Thank you and God bless you all ❤️
praying then sleeping. God Care for you.
 
Yes, it's normal to feel scared. I feel you because I am scared and anxious of many things, and I'm battling it almost regularly. But that's a test of our faith and trust in God also, which the devil can use. I remember a teaching where they mentioned there are 2 types of fear or being scared, 1: is scared that we don't trust that things will be for good, and 2: scared out of reverence.

But anyhow, I'm praying that you find peace and trust that no matter what happens, God is with you, and it's all for the best and glory of God. We are here as your spiritual family.