Surrender ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

First, surrender is a must in serving God in any capacity. But surrender doesn't mean neglect. If he feels the need to leave you out of his life then he needs to make that clear and you should move on. However, he's young and he is newly called so he's also probably just trying to figure out the balance of it all. His neglect may just be his immature understanding of surrender. Perhaps some time to figure things out may be a good step. He should surrender you, but that doesn't mean he's a passive part of your life if he's in it at all. If he wants to pursue this relationship then he should surrender but still be an active part of it.

P

Powemm

Ugly---- Second post I've noticed you catching something like this... Saw you inform something similar on another thread ... Thanks for watching our backs :)

U

Ugly

Ugly---- Second post I've noticed you catching something like this... Saw you inform something similar on another thread ... Thanks for watching our backs :)
Haha, welcome powermm. Too bad it doesn't seem to be working =P
I think its a lot of the newbies digging up the old posts, seems to be a sudden jump in them.