Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I believe the press release. I also understand how many eyes or on these tests and how much documentation checks and balances are involved. It is not done in secret lab with no observers other than company employees like conspiracy theorist imagine in their fiction sci fi novel ignorant immature sheltered, uneducated, world view mindset. If you understood all the checks and balances in place to make sure that the science cannot be misconstrued, lied about etc you would know how silly these conspiracy theorist sound.

And when someone says that the Moderna Press release said there were "Within 45 days, three of these—a shocking 20%—experienced “serious” adverse events according to Moderna’s press release meaning they required hospitalization or medical intervention" And then you read the Moderna Press Release and find out it is a lie, your intellectual honesty is supposed to say, well I cant trust that writer, he is obviously willing to say things for shock effect and is trying to mislead people. But some how your brain does not work that way and you give him a free pass. I don't get it.
You didn’t answer whether you had heard of the serious reactions.

And who says they weren’t hospitalized? Moderna?

I shall graciously receive your heartfelt retraction!

S

Scribe

Oh. And please don’t bury the info in some God awful post longer than my foot!
I already posted the short version concerning adverse affects from the Press Release. It was not long. You must have missed it.

"mRNA-1273 was generally safe and well-tolerated, with no serious adverse events reported through Day 57. Adverse events (AEs) were generally transient and mild to moderate in severity. The most notable adverse events were seen at the 250 µg dose level, with three of those 14 participants (21%) reporting one or more severe events. Solicited systemic adverse events were more common after the second vaccination and occurred in seven of 13 (54%) participants in the 25 µg group, all 15 participants in the 100 µg group and all 14 participants in the 250 µg group. The most commonly reported systemic adverse events following second vaccination at the 100 µg dose were fatigue (80%), chills (80%), headache (60%) and myalgia (53%), all of which were transient and mild or moderate in severity. The most common solicited local adverse event at the 100 µg dose was pain at the injection site (100%), which was also transient and mild or moderate in severity. Evaluation of clinical safety laboratory values grade 2 or higher and unsolicited adverse events revealed no patterns of concern. "

Certainly you don't think this is longer than listening to those time wasting videos? Give me a transcript any day. l know some people have handicaps when it comes to reading but I am not one of them. I can read through a transcript and find the information and arguments being presented and fact check them in a fraction of the time it takes to watch these long winded videos.

S

Scribe

You didn’t answer whether you had heard of the serious reactions.

And who says they weren’t hospitalized? Moderna?

I shall graciously receive your heartfelt retraction!
Give it up, you lost that round. Everyone knows it.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I already posted the short version concerning adverse affects from the Press Release. It was not long. You must have missed it.

"mRNA-1273 was generally safe and well-tolerated, with no serious adverse events reported through Day 57. Adverse events (AEs) were generally transient and mild to moderate in severity. The most notable adverse events were seen at the 250 µg dose level, with three of those 14 participants (21%) reporting one or more severe events. Solicited systemic adverse events were more common after the second vaccination and occurred in seven of 13 (54%) participants in the 25 µg group, all 15 participants in the 100 µg group and all 14 participants in the 250 µg group. The most commonly reported systemic adverse events following second vaccination at the 100 µg dose were fatigue (80%), chills (80%), headache (60%) and myalgia (53%), all of which were transient and mild or moderate in severity. The most common solicited local adverse event at the 100 µg dose was pain at the injection site (100%), which was also transient and mild or moderate in severity. Evaluation of clinical safety laboratory values grade 2 or higher and unsolicited adverse events revealed no patterns of concern. "

Certainly you don't think this is longer than listening to those time wasting videos? Give me a transcript any day. l know some people have handicaps when it comes to reading but I am not one of them. I can read through a transcript and find the information and arguments being presented and fact check them in a fraction of the time it takes to watch these long winded videos.
Yeah. That’s what I said! Moderna is the one classifying them as not serious.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I will wait for more data to come out before I make that decision
If my doctor says it is safe, I will probably take it as I am more inclined to believe medical experts over random conspiracy cuckoos on the internet

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
I don't plan on ever taking any vaccines .. Too many liars and devils pushing them .. But if anyone trusts them I say get in line and ''go for it'' ..

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
I want to believe that the laws will stay as they are and people who want to will get it and those that don't will be the only ones that still get sick. However, at some point I could see the insurance companies and even the government paid insurance saying.. "hold on now.. why should we keep having to pay all these medical bills for people to be sick for 2 months when all they need to do is get vaccinated?" And then they might pass a law saying that insurance can deny coverage if you refuse the vaccine. Something to that effect is plausible, and realistic. We know the school laws already and that will stay the same. Your company might have a policy maybe just to reduce loss of productivity for employees who don't want to get vaccinated and then are sick for 2 months and they are not allowed to replace them. They might just enforce a vaccine policy instead. It's all uncharted territory. Interesting to see how it will all pan out.
It all sounds good except for the Bible thingy, right ? Then will they require an RFID implant to monitor/guide your every move and all your business ?.. Even change your DNA make-up slightly ..

dude123

Jul 31, 2020
i will die befor i take the mark of the beast

S

Scribe

i will die befor i take the mark of the beast
OK, sounds good. But will you die before you yield to that habit one more time? That is where we start. The Grace of God will come and strengthen, settle, and establish us when we are willing to suffer in the flesh to cease from sin. :)

S

Scribe

Well according to this poll, so far.. It looks like I won't have to wait in line. :)

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I will follow the advise of my own doctor.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Why is there no mention here of all the African and Indian people who have died as a result of the Gates Vaccination programmes; and also all the babies that die or get brain damaged because of vaccinations; or how DNA gets damaged from vaccinations and this damage passes onto the next generation etc?
Who will take responsibility if the vaccination causes cancer many years down the line? It would probably be about as possible to hold the culprits responsible as it is to hold them responsible now for all the baby deaths.
Think for yourself, do not trust a doctor who may not be aware of the corruption within the multi- billion dollar industry of big Pharma or may be given incentives by them to dish out the meds to patients.
Oh and remember, the Bible says that in the Last Days the people will be deceived by Pharmakeia (Rev 9:21)

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Well according to this poll, so far.. It looks like I won't have to wait in line. :)
I think that the president has bought at least 100 million doses from at least 2 companies. We shouldn't run out of vaccine.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Why is there no mention here of all the African and Indian people who have died as a result of the Gates Vaccination programmes; and also all the babies that die or get brain damaged because of vaccinations; or how DNA gets damaged from vaccinations and this damage passes onto the next generation etc?
Who will take responsibility if the vaccination causes cancer many years down the line? It would probably be about as possible to hold the culprits responsible as it is to hold them responsible now for all the baby deaths.
Think for yourself, do not trust a doctor who may not be aware of the corruption within the multi- billion dollar industry of big Pharma or may be given incentives by them to dish out the meds to patients.
Oh and remember, the Bible says that in the Last Days the people will be deceived by Pharmakeia (Rev 9:21)
Do not trust the information that you gather from internet conspiracy sites.

How about all those lives that have been saved by the vaccinations?

S

Scribe

So that would be your reason for not taking it. Thanks for your input. Now it has been mentioned. Does not make it true but it is your reason and you have a right to it.

F

Fundamental

They can try forcing vaccins on us, but that would just trigger my survival instinct. This program has been exposed and I do not take vaccins with human or animal cells in it. Nor do I buy anything tested on animals let alone stand on human beings.
These vaccins are tested in poor regions for a good reason. They can have it and their entire beastsystem.

I voted never. This world is killing my flesh anyway. Rather live short glorious then die old a coward.