Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters
F

Fundamental

Facui says we can go back to theaters after vaccine has been available for a year.

I agree with that statement, but for my own reasons. (actually I never went to theater before Covid and don't plan to after) however, using going back to theater as and example, I do beleive that at some point we have to go back to normal and ditch all the social distancing precautions.

No one should be forced to get the vaccination.

No one who chooses to get the vaccination should be forced to social distance.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/fauci-jennifer-garner-theaters
If you think you will return back to normal after vaccination you’ve got something else coming.
This new normal will make it so that those forcing vaccins are nowhere safe. You’ll need to fear humans more then this virus bro; Trust me on this.
They kill people for less these days.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Facui says we can go back to theaters after vaccine has been available for a year.

I agree with that statement, but for my own reasons. (actually I never went to theater before Covid and don't plan to after) however, using going back to theater as and example, I do beleive that at some point we have to go back to normal and ditch all the social distancing precautions.

No one should be forced to get the vaccination.

No one who chooses to get the vaccination should be forced to social distance.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/fauci-jennifer-garner-theaters
This sounds like you’re saying those who refuse the vaccine should be considered similar as lepers, and second class citizens.

That’s what the Antichrist will do.

S

Scribe

This sounds like you’re saying those who refuse the vaccine should be considered similar as lepers, and second class citizens.

That’s what the Antichrist will do.
Quite the opposite. Those who refuse the vaccine should not enforce social distancing rules on the immune. Vaccinated people should be allowed to go on with life as usual without having to follow social distancing rules.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Quite the opposite. Those who refuse the vaccine should not enforce social distancing rules on the immune. Vaccinated people should be allowed to go on with life as usual without having to follow social distancing rules.
Which means those that don’t get immunized can’t!!!?

S

Scribe

Which means those that don’t get immunized can’t!!!?
It means that things should go back to normal. Those that don't want the vaccine would still be the ones getting infected but that is to be expected. Let them rely on their hot water and zinc, HCQ, and Orange Juice and garlic remedies and let live and let die, no more social distancing mandates. If they want to go to theaters, theaters should be open for them to go to. The immune do not care if they are sitting in the same theater with the infected. Those that don't want to get vaccinated should not have to but they should not be upset if their vaccinated neighbors stop wearing masks or worrying about 6 feet rules. Am I right? What am I not thinking about?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
It means that things should go back to normal. Those that don't want the vaccine would still be the ones getting infected but that is to be expected. Let them rely on their hot water and zinc, HCQ, and Orange Juice and garlic remedies and let live and let die, no more social distancing mandates. If they want to go to theaters, theaters should be open for them to go to. The immune do not care if they are sitting in the same theater with the infected. Those that don't want to get vaccinated should not have to but they should not be upset if their vaccinated neighbors stop wearing masks or worrying about 6 feet rules. Am I right? What am I not thinking about?
Your wording wasn’t the greatest.

I don’t know any vaccine refusers who give a damn about social distancing or masks.

Straw man erection going on with that thought.

S

Scribe

Your wording wasn’t the greatest.

I don’t know any vaccine refusers who give a damn about social distancing or masks.

Straw man erection going on with that thought.
:eek:

F

Fundamental

The rich and the poor, the vaccinated and the unvaccinated, the dead and the undead.

F

Fundamental

Have you seen the “attack rate” of the flu over the long period of time in people getting flu shots? Google the Hoskins study.
Have you got a doctorate? Has any politician buying these vaccins have one? The trials on covid 19 vaccins have stopped due to a bad reaction in one person. 1 out of 30000. they say nothing about. Did the person die?

S

Scribe

University of Pittsburgh scientists discover antibody that 'neutralizes' virus that causes coronavirus

Scientists at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine have isolated the biomolecule

Scientists at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine have isolated “the smallest biological molecule” that “completely and specifically neutralizes” the virus that causes coronavirus.

The antibody component is 10 times smaller than a full-sized antibody, and has been used to create the drug Ab8, shared in the report published by the researchers in the journal Cell on Monday. The drug is seen as a potential preventative against SARS-CoV-2.

According to the report, the drug has been “highly effective in preventing and treating” the SARS-CoV-2 infections in mice and hamsters during tests. The drug also reportedly does not bind to human cells, which suggests it will not have negative side-effects in people.

“Ab8 not only has potential as therapy for COVID-19, but it also could be used to keep people from getting SARS-CoV-2 infections,” said co-author John Mellors, chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Pitt and UPMC. “Antibodies of larger size have worked against other infectious diseases and have been well tolerated, giving us hope that it could be an effective treatment for patients with COVID-19 and for protection of those who have never had the infection and are not immune.”

Xianglei Liu of Pitt is also co-lead author of the study.

Researchers are also “thinking outside the box” for how the drug could be administered, stating it may be able to be inhaled or through a superficial injection, instead of an IV.

According to the report, the team at University of Texas Medical Branch Center for Biodefense and Emerging Diseases and Galveston National Laboratory tested Ab8 and found it blocked the virus from entering cells. In mice trials, those treated with Ab8 had 10-fold less of the amount of infectious virus compared to those that were untreated.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Their my thoughts as well, i thought u supported the forcing/blackmailing of the covid vax...
It seems they want to force/blackmail the vaccine onto everyone. I don't understand why, do u?
The people who get vaxed have nothing to fear yet their so hostile towards people that are skeptical to vax. I don't understand why.

F

Fundamental

University of Pittsburgh scientists discover antibody that 'neutralizes' virus that causes coronavirus

Scientists at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine have isolated the biomolecule

Scientists at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine have isolated “the smallest biological molecule” that “completely and specifically neutralizes” the virus that causes coronavirus.

The antibody component is 10 times smaller than a full-sized antibody, and has been used to create the drug Ab8, shared in the report published by the researchers in the journal Cell on Monday. The drug is seen as a potential preventative against SARS-CoV-2.

According to the report, the drug has been “highly effective in preventing and treating” the SARS-CoV-2 infections in mice and hamsters during tests. The drug also reportedly does not bind to human cells, which suggests it will not have negative side-effects in people.

“Ab8 not only has potential as therapy for COVID-19, but it also could be used to keep people from getting SARS-CoV-2 infections,” said co-author John Mellors, chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Pitt and UPMC. “Antibodies of larger size have worked against other infectious diseases and have been well tolerated, giving us hope that it could be an effective treatment for patients with COVID-19 and for protection of those who have never had the infection and are not immune.”

Xianglei Liu of Pitt is also co-lead author of the study.

Researchers are also “thinking outside the box” for how the drug could be administered, stating it may be able to be inhaled or through a superficial injection, instead of an IV.

According to the report, the team at University of Texas Medical Branch Center for Biodefense and Emerging Diseases and Galveston National Laboratory tested Ab8 and found it blocked the virus from entering cells. In mice trials, those treated with Ab8 had 10-fold less of the amount of infectious virus compared to those that were untreated.
The best cure against corona are our very own anti bodies. When your own immunesystem can not fight a coronavirus off something is wrong.
Of course there are some pathologies but they are there with any infectious virus.

When most people cure naturally from a disease it is absurd to force vaccination on the strong. It must be another hidden agenda which is all about control in the NWO.
We are not your sheep to tag. None has been given autority. NONE.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
@Fundamental

I didn't know anything about vaccines before covid came along. I didn't know about this pro-vax vs anti-vax war that was happening with the kids. So when i first started looking into it, the thing that struck me the most was how unethical things were, from forced vaccinations and blackmail to prosecuting doctors and the exemption big pharma has on any possible liability from damages. So dirty

Another thing that surprised me is how much hate and anger the pro-vax parents have for the anti-vax parents. Why...
It looks like big pharma just wants to sell more vaccines but i don't understand where the pro-vax anger is coming from...
It's like they've been convinced by big pharma to attack anti-vaxers cos their unclean.

I came across this diagram explaining herd immunity. Or vaccine herd immunity anyway

bandicam 2020-09-15 15-08-00-200.jpg

Its fairly self explanatory...
In B, there are 3 kids who are vaxed, the parents of the other kids didn't vax, they opted to have their child treated if they do get sick
So... When there is an outbreak many of the unvaxed get sick but those three kids that were vaxed are safe, they don't get sick...

I don't see why the the pro-vaxers are all insistent on how other parents raise their kids.
On the business side of things i can easily see that it is much more profitable for big pharma to vax every kid than to only treat the kids that become sick.

Maybe their not confident that the vaccines are protecting everyone. Last year there was a measles outbreak in the USA. I think their were over 1,000 cases. Some people are saying only the unvaxed got it. If so then why all the fuss. It's not a deadly infection, no kid died... I think i had it when i was a kid, or it might have been chicken pox. These aren't even dangerous.

Ive only briefly looked at the diseases kids get vaxed for and what i find is that nearly all of the diseases are rare, mild and treatable.
Apparently kids get 72 shots in America yet their child death rat is the worse among western nations... They say that there are a few hundred more vaccines being developed so it will be 300 shots in a few years... There are over 10,000 infections, it will never stop...

Another thing that blows my mind is the free ride big pharma has on vaccines... How can any product be exempt from being liable for damages... Its absolutely insane... Not only that... Big pharma has the governments automatically buying all their vaccines... So the incentive to make a good product isn't there... They've got the contract and they are free of liability... And... They've got the government to cover for them in court as well... Geez that whole deal just stinks of corruption...

Then you have "lobby groups"... Probably the dirtiest part of this system of government... Its open corruption...
And which industry has the biggest lobby group... Big Pharma... If there was one thing that needed to change it was lobby groups.
But no leader ever had the decency to say, no, this is wrong. They all kept their mouths shut and allowed the corruption to take place.

What is the main interest of big pharma? Is it really the health of the people? Or is it profit?

F

Fundamental

@Fundamental

I didn't know anything about vaccines before covid came along. I didn't know about this pro-vax vs anti-vax war that was happening with the kids. So when i first started looking into it, the thing that struck me the most was how unethical things were, from forced vaccinations and blackmail to prosecuting doctors and the exemption big pharma has on any possible liability from damages. So dirty

Another thing that surprised me is how much hate and anger the pro-vax parents have for the anti-vax parents. Why...
It looks like big pharma just wants to sell more vaccines but i don't understand where the pro-vax anger is coming from...
It's like they've been convinced by big pharma to attack anti-vaxers cos their unclean.

I came across this diagram explaining herd immunity. Or vaccine herd immunity anyway

View attachment 220991

Its fairly self explanatory...
In B, there are 3 kids who are vaxed, the parents of the other kids didn't vax, they opted to have their child treated if they do get sick
So... When there is an outbreak many of the unvaxed get sick but those three kids that were vaxed are safe, they don't get sick...

I don't see why the the pro-vaxers are all insistent on how other parents raise their kids.
On the business side of things i can easily see that it is much more profitable for big pharma to vax every kid than to only treat the kids that become sick.

Maybe their not confident that the vaccines are protecting everyone. Last year there was a measles outbreak in the USA. I think their were over 1,000 cases. Some people are saying only the unvaxed got it. If so then why all the fuss. It's not a deadly infection, no kid died... I think i had it when i was a kid, or it might have been chicken pox. These aren't even dangerous.

Ive only briefly looked at the diseases kids get vaxed for and what i find is that nearly all of the diseases are rare, mild and treatable.
Apparently kids get 72 shots in America yet their child death rat is the worse among western nations... They say that there are a few hundred more vaccines being developed so it will be 300 shots in a few years... There are over 10,000 infections, it will never stop...

Another thing that blows my mind is the free ride big pharma has on vaccines... How can any product be exempt from being liable for damages... Its absolutely insane... Not only that... Big pharma has the governments automatically buying all their vaccines... So the incentive to make a good product isn't there... They've got the contract and they are free of liability... And... They've got the government to cover for them in court as well... Geez that whole deal just stinks of corruption...

Then you have "lobby groups"... Probably the dirtiest part of this system of government... Its open corruption...
And which industry has the biggest lobby group... Big Pharma... If there was one thing that needed to change it was lobby groups.
But no leader ever had the decency to say, no, this is wrong. They all kept their mouths shut and allowed the corruption to take place.

What is the main interest of big pharma? Is it really the health of the people? Or is it profit?
Hi PC, your research as well as mine draw the same conclusions. We are not alone in this. I know and was myself a pro vaxxer getting mad at other people. I was taught that way. Vaccines used to be good. Vaccines were discovered by sheer luck. They asked themselves why some people were immune to diseases and why some were not. They quickly found most farmers being immune to an extreme form of pox had a moderate form of the pox in the past. They started to experiment with vaccines and found we could come resistant fooling our body it has been infected.

Most vaccines of the past were just disabled viruses injected in the blood creating a reaction that causes anti bodies. These anti bodies attack the virus and even kill good surrounding cells in case they are infected. We all knew there were anti bodies against coronaviruses [plural] since people were curing from it without any Medication. They are experimenting with coronavirusses way before this epidemic grew to be pandemic. Pan s demic for those knowing the aristocrates of the past. But that is a different field with a deep rabbit hole.

This big pharma is not so different from people practicing pharmakia in the past. I strongly believe in secret societies and oaths which are given over by blood. These people corrupting our world are the ones creating the problems to sell us the solution. The problem has names, addresses and even faces. Tick tock.
There are people in this world sicker then them if it is any consolation. Lol

As you say yourself, our politicians lobby with these wolves in sheepclothes. Trump even ordered vaccines and the trails of those vaccines have stopped due to a bad reaction. 1 out of 30000.
Money gone? Or in whose pocket has it disappeared?

The economy is their income and they want us all to be their slaves to run their economy, which is not of our Lord but of the devil.
Being in lockdown we saw our earth reviving and life florishing again. Maybe this corona lockdown will make us realize we can buy local too and should return to nationalism.

We dont need communists regimes to sell us cheap stuff we dont need in the first place. We need to put the west first and in collaboration with other countries reflect on their human rights first.
Bill Gates will never ever be taken serious by people still trying to do what is right.

Their Luciferian reign was over the minute they started scaring our children with climate change and make them love islamic jihadis. War is coming.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
when i go to my local kroger supermarket , and see a big " free flu shots" sign in the parking lot, i can't help but think, how effective can that be , i mean, it's free, free stuff does not usually equate to quality stuff...

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Trump even ordered vaccines and the trails of those vaccines have stopped due to a bad reaction. 1 out of 30000.
Money gone? Or in whose pocket has it disappeared?
I thought trump was going to drain the swamp. He has all the evidence. But then he announced that the military is going to distribute all these vaccines, in November now i heard... Has Trump fallen into the swamp and joined them... Is the drain hard to reach... Does he have swamp creatures in his own republican party... Or is he waiting for the right moment after election to pull the pin and drain the swamp... I have no idea...

Here in Australia our PM last week announced and deal to get these vaccine from England, a company called AstraZeneca and Oxford University. First trials they tested it on about 7 chimps and they all got the covid virus. But instead of going back they went ahead into human trials. They were in stage 3 trials when our PM made the deal but a few days later someone have a life threatening reaction so they stopped the trials. And now they started the trials again saying that it wasn't from the vaccine... LoL...

The economy is their income and they want us all to be their slaves to run their economy, which is not of our Lord but of the devil.
Being in lockdown we saw our earth reviving and life florishing again. Maybe this corona lockdown will make us realize we can buy local too and should return to nationalism.
I personally want to be less dependent on the state. It interferes too much in our lives. We rely on them too much and this is what happens. Here in Melbourne we are literally under a communist dictator. The only state to call a "state of emergency" (SoE). This gives him, Daniel Andrews, the power to pass in new bills on his own. Parliament is closed. We've been under this tyranny for 6 months which is supposed to be the limit for SoE but his taken another 6 months and the Prime Minister is letting it all happen even though his conservative...

So while every other state brought in their restrictions through their state parliaments, Andrews has done it on his own...
The result... A catastrophic failure and the hardest and longest lockdowns on earth, including China and North Korea. A curfew, a 5km travel limit, can't visit anyone, can't have any visitors, can only leave home for 1 hour. And this ain't changing until we get two weeks of daily cases under 5... Impossible... And church... Church hasn't been mentioned by anyone in this country for 6 months now

We dont need communists regimes to sell us cheap stuff we dont need in the first place. We need to put the west first and in collaboration with other countries reflect on their human rights first.
Humans rights... Gone... Our cops... Geez... Our cops are like the Gestapo... Out in force, Arresting people for sharing twitter posts about protesting. Manhandling women for not wearing a mask. The cops can do what they want in the name of covid and they are. Im disgusted and, at the moment, embarrassed to Australian. Our people have been like sleepy sheep. We cant leave Melbourne, can't leave Victoria, can't leave Australia. I still don't know anyone who has had covid. But everyone i know has been hurt by these lockdowns, damaged financially and mentally.

It's too late for this town now but Melbourne should be a warning to the rest of the west.
Your from Belgium I see. I have family living in Paris and Reims which is close to the border.
How are things like over there???

F

Fundamental

I thought trump was going to drain the swamp. He has all the evidence. But then he announced that the military is going to distribute all these vaccines, in November now i heard... Has Trump fallen into the swamp and joined them... Is the drain hard to reach... Does he have swamp creatures in his own republican party... Or is he waiting for the right moment after election to pull the pin and drain the swamp... I have no idea...

Here in Australia our PM last week announced and deal to get these vaccine from England, a company called AstraZeneca and Oxford University. First trials they tested it on about 7 chimps and they all got the covid virus. But instead of going back they went ahead into human trials. They were in stage 3 trials when our PM made the deal but a few days later someone have a life threatening reaction so they stopped the trials. And now they started the trials again saying that it wasn't from the vaccine... LoL...

I personally want to be less dependent on the state. It interferes too much in our lives. We rely on them too much and this is what happens. Here in Melbourne we are literally under a communist dictator. The only state to call a "state of emergency" (SoE). This gives him, Daniel Andrews, the power to pass in new bills on his own. Parliament is closed. We've been under this tyranny for 6 months which is supposed to be the limit for SoE but his taken another 6 months and the Prime Minister is letting it all happen even though his conservative...

So while every other state brought in their restrictions through their state parliaments, Andrews has done it on his own...
The result... A catastrophic failure and the hardest and longest lockdowns on earth, including China and North Korea. A curfew, a 5km travel limit, can't visit anyone, can't have any visitors, can only leave home for 1 hour. And this ain't changing until we get two weeks of daily cases under 5... Impossible... And church... Church hasn't been mentioned by anyone in this country for 6 months now

Humans rights... Gone... Our cops... Geez... Our cops are like the Gestapo... Out in force, Arresting people for sharing twitter posts about protesting. Manhandling women for not wearing a mask. The cops can do what they want in the name of covid and they are. Im disgusted and, at the moment, embarrassed to Australian. Our people have been like sleepy sheep. We cant leave Melbourne, can't leave Victoria, can't leave Australia. I still don't know anyone who has had covid. But everyone i know has been hurt by these lockdowns, damaged financially and mentally.

It's too late for this town now but Melbourne should be a warning to the rest of the west.
Your from Belgium I see. I have family living in Paris and Reims which is close to the border.
How are things like over there???
To be fair, I don’t think Trump will bring the “ultimate” change or disclosure we want. People are just too powerful and Trump is been given too little time. Even when re-elected, it’s only a few years and so many priorities on the list.

I’m sorry to hear about the situation in Australia.
Well not sure what to say about the situation here in Belgium. I recall they have chosen a lockdown “light”.
But to be fair I stopped watching mainstream media for a while now. I don’t even read mainstream resources anymore. But I do keep my eye out to see what is going on.

We have different laws and rules for different regions. Here was a curfew for a while but I don’t even know it still applies lol. I recall some travel restrictions. We need to wear masks on public transit, stores and clean our shopping car with alcoholgel before usage. In public masks are not mandatory but they are in schools. which are open but some closed because teachers tested positive on covid19.

All and all besides the masks I notice little of covid19. People still go out and do their things.

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
Christians beware of covid vaccine!

It is not the vaccine (chemical cocktail) that's dangerous but a tiny thing that comes along with it injected into your body.

Micro and Nano technology is advanced enough today to create the first prototypes and carry out trials. World wide Covid vaccine is a perfect cover for a sinister plan.

This should be the greatest concern of the Jews and gentiles who follow Jesus Christ. A nano-tracker that's going to be injected and circulated in your blood vessels in the rest of your life. You can be tracked down everywhere in the future. The one world government (in the future) will know where you are, where you are going or travelling. It will perfectly serve the devil's agenda to find his enemy = {Jews and Christians} in the beginning of the great tribulation.

"
14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.". Mark13

S

Scribe

Christians beware of covid vaccine!

It is not the vaccine (chemical cocktail) that's dangerous but a tiny thing that comes along with it injected into your body.

Micro and Nano technology is advanced enough today to create the first prototypes and carry out trials. World wide Covid vaccine is a perfect cover for a sinister plan.

This should be the greatest concern of the Jews and gentiles who follow Jesus Christ. A nano-tracker that's going to be injected and circulated in your blood vessels in the rest of your life. You can be tracked down everywhere in the future. The one world government (in the future) will know where you are, where you are going or travelling. It will perfectly serve the devil's agenda to find his enemy = {Jews and Christians} in the beginning of the great tribulation.

"
14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.". Mark13
Hello GyO,
If you are interested in learning about how things are progressing with current COVID vaccines you might find this link interesting:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/science/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker.html

"Researchers are testing 40 vaccines in clinical trials on humans, and at least 92 preclinical vaccines are under active investigation in animals. "

You might not have thought about this yet, but there are thousands of scientist, immunologists, virologists, hundreds of pharmaceutical companies representing thousands of individual employees who are hands on in the processes, thousands of medical employees, University staff, and government agencies, audit agencies and safety agencies, literally thousands of people who are hands on, eyes on every stage of the process, and NOTHING is done in secret, so that it is a TECHINCAL impossibility for something to be included in these vaccines that is not known, and it would be a TECHNICAL impossibility for all those separate competing companies, all the scientists, all the medical staff, all the university staff, and all the government agencies to all be in working in agreement on a secret plan that could be kept secret without many of them blowing the whistle or refusing to contribute to anything unethical, hidden or illegal in the process.

The way things really work in the real world make it IMPOSSIBLE that these vaccines would have a secret ingredient.

Sometimes people watch a movie or a read a novel and it is easy to make up a story of such a think happening but those kinds of movies are laughable to those who understand how things really work. Those kinds of movies are only entertaining to those who are ignorant of reality and therefore they can be easily amazed by the "what if" scenarios.

No need to worry about these fictional scenarios. There are plenty of checks and balances in place and you can read the scientific details of exactly how a particular vaccines is developed and tested if you research it. Also you will be glad to know that the mRNA vaccines do not have the same ingredients that viral DNA vaccines have nor do they use the DNA parts of viruses to trigger your immune response.

I don't really expect my post to make much of a difference for most people who are invested in their conspiracy theories, because it is easier to discover these facts with a google search than it is to find the crazy talk videos so I know that most people will stick to their tracking device conspiracy theories if Jesus Himself told them they were wrong but occasionally I try to remind people of the logistic impossibilities of including an unknown tracking device in a vaccine. Who knows maybe someone will "realize" that there are too many eyes on the processes for that to happen.

F

Fundamental

Yes trust google and her algorythmns to direct you to the truth lol...
That is the problem, people think they can google everything out. They never compare sources to get their own critical thinking going.

We as western people thrive to be historical correct and will abolish political correctness. Tick tock.
These lockdowns were forced by communist collaborating fascists inflicting more economical damage then any virus ever done in human history.
They are seeing us as the virus so we don’t need any solution from any liberal or other lefty being too scared to ask for economical compensation in China.