Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Right. All. Along.

Just as Bill Gates predicted, they are implementing digital vaccination certificates to determine if incoming passengers are safe to arrive in Australia. This would also allow for immediate contract tracing capabilities. I guess if you go to Australia, you will have to show the digital version of your "vaccine papers". https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6201935128001

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Right. All. Along.

Just as Bill Gates predicted, they are implementing digital vaccination certificates to determine if incoming passengers are safe to arrive in Australia. This would also allow for immediate contract tracing capabilities. I guess if you go to Australia, you will have to show the digital version of your "vaccine papers". https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6201935128001
I have to say, I think one would be silly to go to Australia at this stage, except for extreme family reasons. Australia has implemented travel bans to prevent people evacuating en masse from the prison-island tyranny now being made manifest. People are not even allowed to travel between states, and many who have ignored the tyrants are being treated worse than violent criminals. Old ladies, pregnant women etc. are being attacked by police for using phones and posting on social media. Police are issuing significant fines for so much as showing political banners that call for an end to the tyranny - protesting (even by oneself) is no longer a legal activity, y'see? Victoria has been in a lock down for months where people aren't even allowed out to exercise, let alone visit elderly/dying relatives. If one goes to Australia, one might not return.

The fascists are talking about letting people travel again, provided they show proof of having sipped from the poisoned chalice - the vaccine/s, when it/they are released.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I have to say, I think one would be silly to go to Australia at this stage, except for extreme family reasons. Australia has implemented travel bans to prevent people evacuating en masse from the prison-island tyranny now being made manifest. People are not even allowed to travel between states, and many who have ignored the tyrants are being treated worse than violent criminals. Old ladies, pregnant women etc. are being attacked by police for using phones and posting on social media. Police are issuing significant fines for so much as showing political banners that call for an end to the tyranny - protesting (even by oneself) is no longer a legal activity, y'see? Victoria has been in a lock down for months where people aren't even allowed out to exercise, let alone visit elderly/dying relatives. If one goes to Australia, one might not return.

The fascists are talking about letting people travel again, provided they show proof of having sipped from the poisoned chalice - the vaccine/s, when it/they are released.
I live in Aus but it has not been bad in the west at all. It was for a short time but we have been pretty much back to normal for a while. How long that will last is anyone's guess.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I live in Aus but it has not been bad in the west at all. It was for a short time but we have been pretty much back to normal for a while. How long that will last is anyone's guess.
Yeah, but can you escape? I think not.

Call me paranoid, but I think you in the West are just experiencing the calm before the storm - the real show to come will be like the chaos that is Victoria.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Yeah, but can you escape? I think not.

Call me paranoid, but I think you in the West are just experiencing the calm before the storm - the real show to come will be like the chaos that is Victoria.
I think we can escape to NZ now. That was something that has just happened or at least in the process.
But quite honestly if this whole thing is planned things will soon get crazy again. Lets see what unfolds.

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
Let's see what the future brings, though the chipped vaccine is not mandatory now...

Oct 15, 2020
I don’t trust a vaccine that is pushed by a eugenicist that wants to depopulate the world. I don’t trust a vaccine that might have an enzyme called Luciferase in it. I don’t trust a vaccine that, unless I take it, I won’t be able to buy or sell. I don’t trust a vaccine that might very well tamper with my dna, thus destroying what makes me human, where the Holy Spirit can’t reside. Has anyone really thought about why the Mark was so damning? Our bodies are the temple that the Holy Spirit resides in, not some physical third temple. We are the temple. I saw this one video that states that there is a 1% difference, on a molecular level, between us and the beasts of the earth. That gets changed, tampered with, who can say what we would become. But we wouldn’t be made in God’s image anymore. And given what the fallen angels did by mingling with human women preflood did, Nephilim were created. Beings never meant to exist. So no, I was born human, I will die human. The vaccine will come no where near my body. Yes, we will have a choice, but recall, those who refuse it will be beheaded, so, pressure will be applied, take it or loose your jobs, take it or you can’t buy or sell, take it or you can loose everything. Patience of the saints. How strong is your faith? Do NOT take the vaccine. Rather it’s the mark or not, it plays a part of it and the masks were a big indicator of that. I trust my God given immune system over man.

Aug 19, 2019
Japan
I have never used any muzzle full of bacterias since the beginning of this madness... I don't watch any news, i never stopped working and i haven't listened to all these hypochondriacs who are usually 50+ year old people. Their god is TV and media it's almost impossible to make them understand that they are lying cause they are controlled by the pharisees...

In any case i hope they release the vaccine soon in that way the hypochondriacs can take it and stop complaining about us, the free people.

You don't know how annoying i find when the hypochondriacs look afraid and full of fear for this covid which is not worse than flu... Also look at all these Hypochondriacs they are fat they should be more worried about eating sugar and fast food... "CANCER KILLs 10 MILLION PER YEAR"

I will let my immunoligcal system which God gave me fight "the covid", not a man made vaccine which i don't know what could have and much less if it comes from the Satanic Bill Gates.

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
Bill Gates is just a puppet in Satan's hand, as are most (~99%) leaders, rulers, kings, billioners, A-listers, movie stars, celebrities of all sorts, members of freemaisonry, etc. in this world.
But you saints of God, hold your breath and wait patiently to our Lord Jesus Christ's second coming!

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Psalm 37:9-11 KJV

S

Scribe

Also interesting this vaccine was not part of the Trump research supported effort. Great work private industry.
They didn't take government funding. And are still in the lead with Moderna. However one of the things that the Government did that helped them is to remove all of the unnecessary hurdles for approval processes. So their development to roll out timeline would have been much longer if it were not for the government war time like effort at getting vaccines developed and approved by improving all of the processes and previous bottle necks in the chain particularly approvals for testing etc. There are more approvals than just the final approval for public distribution and it used to take years and that was unnecessary. This is one of the greatest historical changes that has occurred in improving our war on viruses and hopefully will cross over to improvements in testing and defeating other diseases.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
They didn't take government funding. And are still in the lead with Moderna. However one of the things that the Government did that helped them is to remove all of the unnecessary hurdles for approval processes. So their development to roll out timeline would have been much longer if it were not for the government war time like effort at getting vaccines developed and approved by improving all of the processes and previous bottle necks in the chain particularly approvals for testing etc. There are more approvals than just the final approval for public distribution and it used to take years and that was unnecessary. This is one of the greatest historical changes that has occurred in improving our war on viruses and hopefully will cross over to improvements in testing and defeating other diseases.
Agree. It appears that the vaccine has limited side effects, and it also reaches full effectiveness in 28 days. With emergency approval it could be available early next year.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
You don’t need a vaccine for something that has a mortality rate rate of 0.1 percent!

Global data: COVID-19 recovery rate approaching 99.9%
With 'record cases' comes a record low death rate.

Jordan Schachtel
Nov 594

The recovery rate from COVID-19 — the disease that originated in Wuhan, China and was once advertised as the plague of the century — will soon reach 99.9%, and is currently within a range of 99.75%-99.875%, according to the best estimates based on WHO and CDC statistics.
Parallel to the electoral chaos currently enveloping the United States, world governments and legacy media institutions have continued to showcase the rise in reported COVID-19 cases this Fall to bring global COVID panic to even greater heights, despite the death rate from the novel coronavirus continuing its consistent decline to new lows every single week.
Subscribe

As governments across the world remain in a panicked frenzy, with many continuing to invoke brutal draconian lockdowns, and other policies to “stop the spread,” while destroying hundreds of millions of lives, the “deadly virus” that these policies are supposedly designed to fight is becoming more and more mild as each day passes.
By this weekend, the world will have reached close to 50 million reported coronavirus cases, per popular tracking sites such as Worldometer and the Johns Hopkins COVID resource center website.

S

Scribe

Agree. It appears that the vaccine has limited side effects, and it also reaches full effectiveness in 28 days. With emergency approval it could be available early next year.
Yes, I am guessing I will probably be able to get it about March. This one or Moderna, they are both mRNA vaccines and I would choose the mRNA over the classic type. I think the mRNA might have a better chance of lasting for years from what I have read about it.

Let's just hope the new administration does not attempt to revamp distribution plans already in place or cause any delays because they want to get credit for some new distribution plan other than the one setup under Trumps administration.

S

Scribe

You don’t need a vaccine for something that has a mortality rate rate of 0.1 percent!

Global data: COVID-19 recovery rate approaching 99.9%
With 'record cases' comes a record low death rate.

Jordan Schachtel
Nov 594

The recovery rate from COVID-19 — the disease that originated in Wuhan, China and was once advertised as the plague of the century — will soon reach 99.9%, and is currently within a range of 99.75%-99.875%, according to the best estimates based on WHO and CDC statistics.
Parallel to the electoral chaos currently enveloping the United States, world governments and legacy media institutions have continued to showcase the rise in reported COVID-19 cases this Fall to bring global COVID panic to even greater heights, despite the death rate from the novel coronavirus continuing its consistent decline to new lows every single week.
Subscribe

As governments across the world remain in a panicked frenzy, with many continuing to invoke brutal draconian lockdowns, and other policies to “stop the spread,” while destroying hundreds of millions of lives, the “deadly virus” that these policies are supposedly designed to fight is becoming more and more mild as each day passes.
By this weekend, the world will have reached close to 50 million reported coronavirus cases, per popular tracking sites such as Worldometer and the Johns Hopkins COVID resource center website.
https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavirus-can-affect-male-fertility-researchers-say

Coronavirus can affect male fertility, researchers say
Men who had COVID-19 and are suffering from testicular pain should see a urologist, one doctor said

“So the patient tested negative and was asymptomatic after having COVID-19 but still showed the presence of the virus inside the testes. The finding is novel, remarkable, and certainly worthy of further exploration,” added Dr. Ramasamy.

I think this is a good reason for a vaccine don't you agree? LOL :ROFL::ROFL::cry::oops::oops:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavirus-can-affect-male-fertility-researchers-say

Coronavirus can affect male fertility, researchers say
Men who had COVID-19 and are suffering from testicular pain should see a urologist, one doctor said

“So the patient tested negative and was asymptomatic after having COVID-19 but still showed the presence of the virus inside the testes. The finding is novel, remarkable, and certainly worthy of further exploration,” added Dr. Ramasamy.

I think this is a good reason for a vaccine don't you agree? LOL :ROFL::ROFL::cry::oops::oops:
Hmmmmm. No symptoms of "coronavirus" (which doesn't exist), but tested positive for COVID-19 (a test not testing for the virus), and could affect male fertility? Sounds like radiation to me, not some mysterious virus. Radiation poisoning (in lower doses) doesn't always cause cold/flu type sickness, but will result in blood changes and possibly exosomes (a.k.a. viruses) to clean up the toxins (hence a positive test result), and will reduce male fertility.

But if you think radiation poisoning is bad for male fertility, wait until you find out what they've got in the vaccine! :)

S

Scribe

Hmmmmm. No symptoms of "coronavirus" (which doesn't exist), but tested positive for COVID-19 (a test not testing for the virus), and could affect male fertility? Sounds like radiation to me, not some mysterious virus. Radiation poisoning (in lower doses) doesn't always cause cold/flu type sickness, but will result in blood changes and possibly exosomes (a.k.a. viruses) to clean up the toxins (hence a positive test result), and will reduce male fertility.

But if you think radiation poisoning is bad for male fertility, wait until you find out what they've got in the vaccine! :)

Careful there bro, God might let you come down with a bad case just to humble you and cure you from lying.