Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Careful there bro, God might let you come down with a bad case just to humble you and cure you from lying.
If coronahoax be real, then let me fall into the hands of God (with the so-called virus), than the hands of man (vaccine). Truth be told, the more we irradiate ourselves, the more we may all be testing positive to that test that doesn't test for a virus.

S

Scribe

If coronahoax be real, then let me fall into the hands of God (with the so-called virus), than the hands of man (vaccine). Truth be told, the more we irradiate ourselves, the more we may all be testing positive to that test that doesn't test for a virus.
They found the virus in the testes of men who died from the virus. This was an autopsy and things you can see with microscopes and electron microscopes. You'll have to come up with another theory to discount this.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
They found the virus in the testes of men who died from the virus. This was an autopsy and things you can see with microscopes and electron microscopes. You'll have to come up with another theory to discount this.
That wasn't a virus. That was the body's reaction to poisoning, which may have occurred as a result of radiation exposure. You'll have to provide better evidence for the elusive and magical coronavirus, if you want me to believe in it.

S

Scribe

That wasn't a virus. That was the body's reaction to poisoning, which may have occurred as a result of radiation exposure. You'll have to provide better evidence for the elusive and magical coronavirus, if you want me to believe in it.
It is silly to debate it. I think you are just going to make stuff up no matter what.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
It is silly to debate it. I think you are just going to make stuff up no matter what.
Just telling how it is. No virus has ever been isolated and proven according to Koch's postulates, 'specially not corona.

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
This type of implication is unwarranted and will not be tolerated
I'm wondering what the name of Scribe's god... ???... Lucifer? ... who is called Satan today? Well, well.... I'm just contemplating...

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
Christians! Be aware of the deception of the devil. The Bible teach us how to protect ourselves from false teachings and doctrines. Pray to the Father in the name of Jesus Christ to reveal the truth about the plan that is behind of this 'corona' pandemic! Do not be slack but pray!

S

Scribe

Live Updates: Moderna coronavirus vaccine is 94.5% effective, company reports

https://www.foxnews.com/us/live-upd...-workers-across-us-test-positive-for-covid-19

Moderna CEO cheers coronavirus vaccine safety as 'gamechanger,' with 20M doses available by end of year

This is good news. This means that hundreds of thousands of people will live and not die from COVID-19.
And for that I am very much relieved. These vaccine developers should get the Nobel Peace Prize.

The timing couldn't be better for my personal future plans. I am will be receiving my license to preach from my denomination in January and will be receiving many invitations in 2021. I look forward to preaching to packed churches without being concerned about social distancing (eventually as more people get vaccinated)

Moderna stock is selling at 89 a share. If I had money I would invest. You know it going to sky rocket.

Nov 23, 2013
Live Updates: Moderna coronavirus vaccine is 94.5% effective, company reports

https://www.foxnews.com/us/live-upd...-workers-across-us-test-positive-for-covid-19

Moderna CEO cheers coronavirus vaccine safety as 'gamechanger,' with 20M doses available by end of year

This is good news. This means that hundreds of thousands of people will live and not die from COVID-19.
And for that I am very much relieved. These vaccine developers should get the Nobel Peace Prize.

The timing couldn't be better for my personal future plans. I am will be receiving my license to preach from my denomination in January and will be receiving many invitations in 2021. I look forward to preaching to packed churches without being concerned about social distancing (eventually as more people get vaccinated)

Moderna stock is selling at 89 a share. If I had money I would invest. You know it going to sky rocket.
Do you think it's God will for us to take the vaccine?

S

Scribe

Do you think it's God will for us to take the vaccine?
It's God's will for ME to take it. I consider it common sense.

Of course we want to make sure it is safe first and that milestone is being documented.

As to taking my chances with the virus or vaccine it is also common sense that I have a high probability of eventually contracting it without a vaccine. I would rather not contract it at all.

Also as a traveling preacher I think most pastors and churches will like the idea of me being vaccinated before I come to their pulpits.

As to the biblical support for vaccines I find it in the foundational purpose of man to subdue and take dominion over the beasts of the earth. We have often heard it taught and interpreted in context of animals that are large like lions and tigers and I see no difference in one that we can only see under a microscope but has such hostile intents. Developing vaccines that are safe and work to defeat the virus from delivering its payload is taking dominion over them and part of God's plan for man. I am fully persuaded in my application of that verse to viruses as well as larger animals.

Therefore I do believe it is God's will, according to the scriptures (Gen 1:28) to develop vaccines for hostile viruses.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Where do you live? I live in the Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego Counties strip with 20 million other people. The hospitals are full. It took 6 months for me to get to see a Nurse PR actioner and I have congestive heart disease. I know people that died from it. I however am quite leery about any vaccine the was created in a rush. I only leave the house a couple times a week and always with a mask and the virus is not a death sentence. I know a 78 year old who recovered from it. Thus I'll take my chances without the vaccine for now.

Nov 23, 2013
It's God's will for ME to take it. I consider it common sense.

Of course we want to make sure it is safe first and that milestone is being documented.

As to taking my chances with the virus or vaccine it is also common sense that I have a high probability of eventually contracting it without a vaccine. I would rather not contract it at all.

Also as a traveling preacher I think most pastors and churches will like the idea of me being vaccinated before I come to their pulpits.

As to the biblical support for vaccines I find it in the foundational purpose of man to subdue and take dominion over the beasts of the earth. We have often heard it taught and interpreted in context of animals that are large like lions and tigers and I see no difference in one that we can only see under a microscope but has such hostile intents. Developing vaccines that are safe and work to defeat the virus from delivering its payload is taking dominion over them and part of God's plan for man. I am fully persuaded in my application of that verse to viruses as well as larger animals.

Therefore I do believe it is God's will, according to the scriptures (Gen 1:28) to develop vaccines for hostile viruses.
I can agree that vaccines are taking dominion over the beasts. The question is whether the vaccines are being given to cure an illness or to promote a global one world communist takeover. Considering that millions of people have lost their jobs and hundreds of thousands of small business have closed their doors forever and the World Economic Council is calling for a global reset on everything, and Agenda 21 is being shoved down our throats, I would say the vaccine has nothing to do with our health and it's not God's will for us to take it.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This is long, but if you seriously want to know what’s going on in regards to the virus and vaccine I’d greatly urge you to watch this.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
First and foremost, they would have to prove that it works better that the body's natural system. Current information is beginning to show that persons who have been infected with Covid19 and developed antibodies begin to lose them within a month or two. Unfortunately, our bodies react to different viruses differently. Most persons infected with Chicken Pox will never contract it again because those antibodies last whereas the antibodies that we develop after having the flu tend to wear off rapidly.
People who have had chicken pox, if infected again with the same virus, will get shingles, because the virus that causes the infection, the herpes zoster virus (also known as the Varicella-Zoster virus), remains latent in nerve cells.

Shingles isn't contagious, but the virus can spread to others and cause chickenpox if you've not had it before.

I had shingles four years ago. It was not pleasant :oops:

AND, I still experience some intermittent extreme sensitivity in my right hip where the shingles finally settled/came though, after months of being improperly diagnosed by a number of doctors who failed to recognize the source of my roaming body rash and nerve pain.

S

Scribe

I can agree that vaccines are taking dominion over the beasts. The question is whether the vaccines are being given to cure an illness or to promote a global one world communist takeover. Considering that millions of people have lost their jobs and hundreds of thousands of small business have closed their doors forever and the World Economic Council is calling for a global reset on everything, and Agenda 21 is being shoved down our throats, I would say the vaccine has nothing to do with our health and it's not God's will for us to take it.
Then don't. You are responsible for your own choices. And you have that right.

People are not going to want you to come over for dinner but that has nothing to do with the virus. :p

S

Scribe

This has nothing whatsoever to do with vaccines.

Are you afraid that the Moderna vaccine (one vaccine of several about to be approved) will implant something in you in secret?

My experience (working to protect internal corporate data in a global pharmaceutical company) is that there are external auditors involved in each step of the process of the manufacturing through distribution. Nothing is done in secret. And that there are observers from all over the world involved as they are interested in the product as well. It would be impossible to sneak anything under your skin to monitor you.
But if you want to believe that is the way things really are you have that right.

Our ideas of reality can be imagined based on a lack of information. If we observe the manufacturing process and audit processes implemented by law that these companies are forced to comply with it will give us the "Oh... WOW... I did not realize that" moment and we will feel a little stupid. Like a child making up a story to an adult who understands how many mistakes the child is making about reality. We laugh when a little kid does this but it is not funny when a grown adult does it. We feel sorry that they are so ignorant of their being ignorant.

But I know my words are wasted on those who have found their sense of identity in inventing scary stories.