Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Those are hydraulic paper cutters not execution machines.
Lets hope so otherwise heads will roll.
Sorry I know this is not a laughing matter but alot of strange things are being posted.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Tucker investigates Kamala Harris' record on the Second Amendment.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Colion Noir is not fooled by Kamala Harris and I find it ironic for someone who supports abortions up to birth with no limits to argue for gun confiscation policies because babies are being slaughtered. :cautious:

Nov 23, 2013
Elon Musk Tweet
"Something extremely bogus is going on. Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD."

The test's are meaningless.

Why are we forcing people to wear masks that are harmful to their health, over "positive test results"?
Why are we forcing people to maintain 6 (3 + 3) feet between themselves, over "positive test results"?

Nov 23, 2013
Lets hope so otherwise heads will roll.
Sorry I know this is not a laughing matter but alot of strange things are being posted.
We have to laugh a little else we'll go insane. :)

Besides, guillotines would take waaay to long, it's much simpler and efficient to engineer a deadly vaccine that kills millions of people of a certain genetic makeup while sterilizing the rest. :eek:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019

Besides, guillotines would take waaay to long, it's much simpler and efficient to engineer a deadly vaccine that kills millions of people of a certain genetic makeup while sterilizing the rest. :eek:
Yes, but these could be for the beheading for the ones who don't accept the mark of the beast. If they are paper cutters we can all relax a little but if they are guillotines well that's a different matter.o_Oo_Oo_O

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I know that Christians are beheaded if they do not accept the mark of the beast, that is not what I was referring as far fetched. It was the article as to whether these guillotines were for that particular reason or if there was a less sinister reason. With all the things posted it is hard to know :)
What I meant to imply was I don't whether or not the article was being farfetched in describing these as guillotines which will be used for the purpose of beheading people, but we do know from the Bible that Christians will one day be beheaded for their testimony of Christ and refusing the mark of the beast.

Nov 23, 2013
The World Economic Forum seems to think this will be the next "crisis". Check out their logo. The letter "O" is the 15th or 1+5 = 6 letter of the alphabet. Three O's are highlighted in the logo. Compare that to the Kroger logo.

logo.png

shittim

Dec 16, 2016

and if that doesn't achieve the desired results we will force mandatory vaccination that will complete the

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The adversary prompts His own to promulgate fear, "fear not" is the path He desires His own to take.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Yes, but these could be for the beheading for the ones who don't accept the mark of the beast. If they are paper cutters we can all relax a little but if they are guillotines well that's a different matter.o_Oo_Oo_O
Lol. I'm reminded of the phrase "Off with their heads" by the Queen of Hearts from Alice's adventures in Wonderland. It would be quite a comic-book-type case off super-villainry if genuinely intended for use as guillotines.

I suppose these could serve humanitarian purposes, also? Wart removal, perhaps? :)

Nov 23, 2013
and if that doesn't achieve the desired results we will force mandatory vaccination that will complete the
It may come to a government forced vaccine but I doubt it because businesses are gonna make it mandatory for employees to have it and they'll also require it for us to enter their stores. We want be able to fly, get a drivers licence, receive Social Security checks, health benefits, or have access to money.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This from the same wonderful scientists that want to change your dna with their wretched vaccines.

Uh-Oh, Scientists Used Human Genes to Make Monkey Brains Bigger
That can't be good.
BY TIM CHILDERS
NOV 16, 2020

HEIDE ET AL./ MPI-CBG/GETTY
In an experiment that could portend a real-life Planet of the Apes situation, scientists spliced human genes into the fetus of a monkey to substantially increase the size of the primate’s brain. And it worked.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

Researchers from Germany’s Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics in Germany and Japan’s Central Institute for Experimental Animals introduced a specifically human gene, ARHGAP11B, into the fetus of a common marmoset monkey, causing the enlargement of its brain’s neocortex. The scientists reported their findings in Science.
This content is imported from {embed-name}. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

The neocortex is the newest part of the brain to evolve. It’s in the name—“neo” meaning new, and “cortex” meaning, well, the bark of a tree. This outer shell makes up more than 75 percent of the human brain and is responsible for many of the perks and quirks that make us uniquely human, including reasoning and complex language.

Not long after our hominid ancestors branched off the evolutionary tree of our current chimpanzee cousins, their brains underwent a rapid expansion, nearly tripling in size over a span of 3 million years. Hominids’ brains grew so fast that they became cramped in the slowly evolving craniums, causing the distinctly human folding of the neocortex into wrinkles.
Scientists believe this was the result of a number of evolutionary factors, but the expression of ARGHAP11B, something unique to hominids, may have given a boost to the brains of our ancestors, and close-but-now-extinct relatives, the Neanderthals and Denisovans.

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
I posted By accident before I finished sorry - here is my full message.

I don’t judge those who believe the ends justify the means Where vaccines are concerned and the principle of sacrifice one to save the many is used.

If that were said by someone sacrificing themselves I would be cool
With it actually. But I guess I just can’t get past this personally so for me I can’t think of a circumstance I would
Voluntarily take the vaccine.

The screenshot is the part where they totally just dismiss aborted foetal tissue being an issue because the cells they use come from tissue (genetically mutated to reproduce) From an aborted baby in the 70’s. Honestly they wouldn’t care if the baby died yesterday. A murdered baby was still used and Technically is still being used. I don’t really want to pretend that’s ok when for me it isn’t.

The whole article for the screenshot in the post Above is here View attachment 222870

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08...accine-ethical-religious-foetal-cell/12592800

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
I'm wondering what the name of Scribe's god... ???... Lucifer? ... who is called Satan today? Well, well.... I'm just contemplating...
If the shoes fit wear them!

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
It's God's will for ME to take it. I consider it common sense.

Of course we want to make sure it is safe first and that milestone is being documented.

As to taking my chances with the virus or vaccine it is also common sense that I have a high probability of eventually contracting it without a vaccine. I would rather not contract it at all.

Also as a traveling preacher I think most pastors and churches will like the idea of me being vaccinated before I come to their pulpits.

As to the biblical support for vaccines I find it in the foundational purpose of man to subdue and take dominion over the beasts of the earth. We have often heard it taught and interpreted in context of animals that are large like lions and tigers and I see no difference in one that we can only see under a microscope but has such hostile intents. Developing vaccines that are safe and work to defeat the virus from delivering its payload is taking dominion over them and part of God's plan for man. I am fully persuaded in my application of that verse to viruses as well as larger animals.

Therefore I do believe it is God's will, according to the scriptures (Gen 1:28) to develop vaccines for hostile viruses.
It is an enormous LIE!

GyO

Banned
Aug 16, 2019
UK
Sad that there are still so many christians do NOT see the purpose of this epidemic. The track and trace system that helps overcome Christians in the future persecution is under development by using covid vaccines as an agent that harbours the chip. This covid movement has long been planned but the time has only come now to carry out the first and major tests. Micro- and nano-electronics is developed enough to achieve the goal.
Remember, God gave you free will, your decision today is vital, whether you will be among those Christians who will be caught first during the time of persecution, or will be able to go around spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. Be wise and pray!

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Sad that there are still so many christians do NOT see the purpose of this epidemic. The track and trace system that helps overcome Christians in the future persecution is under development by using covid vaccines as an agent that harbours the chip. This covid movement has long been planned but the time has only come now to carry out the first and major tests. Micro- and nano-electronics is developed enough to achieve the goal.
Remember, God gave you free will, your decision today is vital, whether you will be among those Christians who will be caught first during the time of persecution, or will be able to go around spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. Be wise and pray!
You already carry a tracking device in your pocket every day