Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
It's been three months now. No horns or tails here. No covid19 in the vaccinated here. No deaths here in almost two months. No side effects from the vaccine. The vaccinated are enjoying the . We don't have time to sit around and try to spread fear of vaccinations. We know that they work.
<<<new freedom FROM interaction with the never vaxers>>>

But wait! Now that you are supposedly immune, you should theoretically be able to mingle with anybody. Right? I mean that's why you got vaccinated right? So you can hang out in the general public and great unwashed masses including with unvaccinated people and feel secure. Right?

I mean you certainly have nothing to fear from people who are unvaccinated right? And really when you come to think of it the unvaccinated will either be dead or have true durable resilient God given natural immunity. RIGHT?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I would think that we could attempt to keep going back and forth to work and paying the notes on the things we owe all we want. We could try to go the direction of the vaxers and try it or we could go the direction of the antivaxers and neither of the two will work. We could argue over which side is the correct direction to go and try and put as many band-aids on Babylons economy that we like but in the end this is still going to take place https://biblehub.com/revelation/18-19.htm all we are doing it seems is trying to escape the inevitable fact that it's falling all apart and we cant stop it.

Does our Lord return and crumble it and toss the beast and the false prophet into the lake of fire and then the serpent disagrees and says "hey I ain't putting up with this" and then fixes things and brings in a new economy and requires man to buy and sell with his mark? That wouldn't make much sense right if the devil(whose bound a thousand years at that time) overturns what the Lord has done by setting up another government? hmm,,,Babylon crumbles and the booger man fixes it and implements the mark and then the Lord comes and cast the beast and false prophet into the lake of fire and binds the devil a thousand years.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I would think that we could attempt to keep going back and forth to work and paying the notes on the things we owe all we want. We could try to go the direction of the vaxers and try it or we could go the direction of the antivaxers and neither of the two will work. We could argue over which side is the correct direction to go and try and put as many band-aids on Babylons economy that we like but in the end this is still going to take place https://biblehub.com/revelation/18-19.htm all we are doing it seems is trying to escape the inevitable fact that it's falling all apart and we cant stop it.

Does our Lord return and crumble it and toss the beast and the false prophet into the lake of fire and then the serpent disagrees and says "hey I ain't putting up with this" and then fixes things and brings in a new economy and requires man to buy and sell with his mark? That wouldn't make much sense right if the devil(whose bound a thousand years at that time) overturns what the Lord has done by setting up another government? hmm,,,Babylon crumbles and the booger man fixes it and implements the mark and then the Lord comes and cast the beast and false prophet into the lake of fire and binds the devil a thousand years.
Amen brother. Paradoxically it is both falling apart and coming together both at the same time. Have a blessed evening there God willing we will chat tomorrow.....

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Amen brother. Paradoxically it is both falling apart and coming together both at the same time. Have a blessed evening there God willing we will chat tomorrow.....
You too my friend,,good night

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I clicked a few of the links. They were not about covid vaccines at all.
One went back to an article written in 1984. Very dishonest of you.
Since I did not produce that list of doctors, you have no reason to accuse me of dishonesty. I simply posted a link. So just do your homework, since there are many, many ethical and honest doctors speaking out and even suing those who are promoting these bogus vaccines.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Since I did not produce that list of doctors, you have no reason to accuse me of dishonesty. I simply posted a link. So just do your homework, since there are many, many ethical and honest doctors speaking out and even suing those who are promoting these bogus vaccines.
You simply posted a link with a completely misleading byline, failed to check content for veracity, and now try to tell me what to do? Perhaps it is you who should do your homework. I obviously did mine.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You simply posted a link with a completely misleading byline, failed to check content for veracity, and now try to tell me what to do? Perhaps it is you who should do your homework. I obviously did mine.
I can see that you are less interested in the facts and more interested in attacking me personally. I do not research every link but I post them in good faith.

So here is what you need to know right now. Ethical doctors are fed up with all the lies and that's the bottom line:
Doctor slams CDC, NIH, local health board for ‘contrafactual’ COVID guidance

'One of the speakers was Dr. Dan Stock, a McCordsville resident and family medicine physician specially trained in immunology and inflammation regulation. Before beginning his speech, he delivered a flash drive containing studies about COVID-19 to the board.

Everything being recommended by the CDC and the state board of health is actually contrary to all the rules of science,” he said, explaining that “we still have a problem because we’re doing things that are not useful.”'
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/d...uidance/?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I can see that you are less interested in the facts and more interested in attacking me personally. I do not research every link but I post them in good faith.
I can see you are not interested in taking personal responsibility, but care more about attacking me personally because I pointed out a massive oversight on your part. Please do your homework before you post a huge list of links that have ZERO to do with what you claim. Surely it is not too much to ask? As a long time user you should be aware of your need to do this. Telling you it looks really shady should not surprise you when the list was so deceptively presented. It may even have been done deliberately by whoever compiled it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
At the same time there is a growing list of doctors warning against taking COVID vaccines.
The Long List of Physicians Who Explain How Unsafe COVID-19 Vaccines Really Are Just Keeps Getting Longer!
There’s a LONG list of Doctors who explain clearly why Covid vaccines aren’t safe or effective:
Here is a randomly selected example of the videos posted in the list. This one is from Nov 15, 2009

An international medical clinic, where medical director and top-selling author of No More ADHD, Dr. Mary Ann Block offers a unique treatment for the symptoms of attention deficit disorder ,(ADHD) without drugs. Her approach at the clinic is to look for and treat the underlying health and learning problems of ADHD instead of using ADHD drugs to cover symptoms.

Who added the There’s a LONG list of Doctors who explain clearly why Covid vaccines aren’t safe or effective: ???

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
I clicked a few of the links. They were not about covid vaccines at all.
One went back to an article written in 1984. Very dishonest of you.
What do you expect?

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. - Proverbs 18:2

I can quote numerous scripture references to the devious qualities of liars, but doubt they'd be seriously considered. After all, no one is concerned about God's opinion - only their own.

God has issued IN STONE His second commandment to love one's neighbor. Those that refuse to mask or vaccinate hate their neighbor. Their true nature is revealed in their actions - or lack of them. If one does not seek to protect one's neighbor and family one does not deserve protection for themselves.

Jesus said, "thou shall NOT tempt the Lord your God." This remark was made directly to the devil who tempted Christ to cheat God's promise of protection. When protection in the form of medical assistance is available (for free) and one does not avail of the deliverance, then God's protection may NOT be available.

Many are under the impression COVID isn't a serious disease.

COVID isn't a Hollywood disease where one is ill in one scene and dead the next. COVID can result in a lengthy hospital stay in weeks or months. Following recovery the patient and their family are responsible for CONSIDERABLE financial payments for the treatment. It's also possible that a protracted therapy could be encountered - involving further financial responsibilities. In other words, apart from extended personal suffering the patient's family descends into severe financial disaster.

In the likely event the COVID patient dies, the family must pay for funeral expenses. Funerals aren't cheap and added to the sadness of a departed loved one are the additional financial burdens of burying the dead.

All of this can be avoided by masking and vaccinating. Suffering may still happen, but statistics tell us it's not as severe as that which is experienced by those who didn't get the jab.

"Where there is no wisdom the nation falls...." - Prov. 11:14

Judgments God is bringing upon America are the consequences of our passive indifference toward the Most High. COVID is but one fruit of this disregard for God and His Holy LAW. There is more to come.

Watch and learn, pilgrim.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Relax, most of us ignore Magenta.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
All of this can be avoided by masking and vaccinating. Suffering may still happen, but statistics tell us it's not as severe as that which is experienced by those who didn't get the jab
The real ethical doctors reject this theory. And let's not forget the sabotage of HCQ, the HCQ combo pack, and ivermectin by the medical establishment,

A Desperate Message From The Real Medical Community
"Doctors worldwide are being censored as the truth about the vaccines is exposed.

This has been going on since the pandemic arrived in its prefabricated condition from the eugenicists overseeing the culling of the population.

But the Hippocratic Oath will not be denied or die so easily and the tsunami of professionalism can’t be simply extinguished by the arbiters of arrogance and hypocrisy.?"

https://www.infowars.com/posts/a-desperate-message-from-the-real-medical-community/

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
What do you expect?

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. - Proverbs 18:2

I can quote numerous scripture references to the devious qualities of liars, but doubt they'd be seriously considered. After all, no one is concerned about God's opinion - only their own.

God has issued IN STONE His second commandment to love one's neighbor. Those that refuse to mask or vaccinate hate their neighbor. Their true nature is revealed in their actions - or lack of them. If one does not seek to protect one's neighbor and family one does not deserve protection for themselves.

Jesus said, "thou shall NOT tempt the Lord your God." This remark was made directly to the devil who tempted Christ to cheat God's promise of protection. When protection in the form of medical assistance is available (for free) and one does not avail of the deliverance, then God's protection may NOT be available.

Many are under the impression COVID isn't a serious disease.

COVID isn't a Hollywood disease where one is ill in one scene and dead the next. COVID can result in a lengthy hospital stay in weeks or months. Following recovery the patient and their family are responsible for CONSIDERABLE financial payments for the treatment. It's also possible that a protracted therapy could be encountered - involving further financial responsibilities. In other words, apart from extended personal suffering the patient's family descends into severe financial disaster.

In the likely event the COVID patient dies, the family must pay for funeral expenses. Funerals aren't cheap and added to the sadness of a departed loved one are the additional financial burdens of burying the dead.

All of this can be avoided by masking and vaccinating. Suffering may still happen, but statistics tell us it's not as severe as that which is experienced by those who didn't get the jab.

"Where there is no wisdom the nation falls...." - Prov. 11:14

Judgments God is bringing upon America are the consequences of our passive indifference toward the Most High. COVID is but one fruit of this disregard for God and His Holy LAW. There is more to come.

Watch and learn, pilgrim.

I fear for you that you have kept on saying that so long you have begun believing it yourself.:eek:

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
Life is VERY much better when she is on "ignore".
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Jezebel
That is quite an accusation against a sister in Christ who you merely disagree with, she has posted nothing heretical and has not been banned from the site for inappropriate posts or responses... It is one thing for Christians to have a sharp disagreement, and to go their separate ways, even to block if you cannot live at peace, but as far as I can see in scripture we aren't to side with the slanderer and the accuser of the brethren.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
My experience at CC has been much improved by placing her on ignore.
Others have shared the same or similar view.
ymmv
Goodbye

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The real ethical doctors reject this theory. And let's not forget the sabotage of HCQ, the HCQ combo pack, and ivermectin by the medical establishment,

"Doctors worldwide are being censored as the truth about the vaccines is exposed.

This has been going on since the pandemic arrived in its prefabricated condition from the eugenicists overseeing the culling of the population.

But the Hippocratic Oath will not be denied or die so easily and the tsunami of professionalism can’t be simply extinguished by the arbiters of arrogance and hypocrisy.?"

https://www.infowars.com/posts/a-desperate-message-from-the-real-medical-community/
Thank you Nehemiah, there is so muxh of a spirit of fear associated with this thing, drs, fearing of having their licenses taken, etc., the swamp is deep everywhere it seems.

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA

I and my family have been intimately involved in the medical community and service to the cities in which we live - for years.

Posting DELIBERATE LIES here concerning the attitude of medical practitioners is repulsive and disgusting - not worthy of those who profess to call themselves a part of the body of Christ.

I am personally acquainted with many who have had COVID and many who have worked selflessly and tirelessly to contain and treat the disease. The absolute ridicule expressed in these pages for the honest truthful and saintly efforts of medical persons is an affront to the same medical community that is disparaged by these cowardly and foolish remarks.

Your disgusting lies are an assault upon the righteous work of those in the medical community who are far better people than you.

You need to do some volunteer work at your local hospital to get a personal point of view of what is really going on. You need to shut down your computer, put away your keyboard and get out of the house more often. The truth is out there. Go find it.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft....

Apr 12, 2021
I and my family have been intimately involved in the medical community and service to the cities in which we live - for years.

Posting DELIBERATE LIES here concerning the attitude of medical practitioners is repulsive and disgusting - not worthy of those who profess to call themselves a part of the body of Christ.

I am personally acquainted with many who have had COVID and many who have worked selflessly and tirelessly to contain and treat the disease. The absolute ridicule expressed in these pages for the honest truthful and saintly efforts of medical persons is an affront to the same medical community that is disparaged by these cowardly and foolish remarks.

Your disgusting lies are an assault upon the righteous work of those in the medical community who are far better people than you.

You need to do some volunteer work at your local hospital to get a personal point of view of what is really going on. You need to shut down your computer, put away your keyboard and get out of the house more often. The truth is out there. Go find it.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft....
All that hollering from the choir only adds up to LOUD LIES.

Quit lying.

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
I fear for you that you have kept on saying that so long you have begun believing it yourself.:eek:
If you are implying I am a fool for believing THE WORD OF GOD, then your are correct. (1 Corinthians 4:10)

If you are suggesting that one who refuses good counsel and wise advise isn't, then you have no idea what God is saying in His Word.

God isn't interested in your opinion, or mine either. It is our duty to be mindful of that which is written in His Word and to express what we've discovered in terms of love and consideration for our neighbors. (Mark 12:31)

Upholding refusal of sound medical advice to protect ourselves and our neighbors by masking and vaccination is a fools errand. Refusing to do so and encouraging those who vacillate in their decisions TO DO THE RIGHT THING is a SIN against God and man (Romans 13:1-2)

Unfortunately the people of the United States and especially the plastic church with which it stands have become so enamored of their own conceited opinions they no longer pay serious attention to God's LAW. Passive indifference to God and His will has become a greater epidemic than COVID. We are now paying the penalty for our national SIN and wickedness. Stupidity is not a virtue, but Americans, especially those of the plastic church, seem to act as though it is.

Wear a mask. Get the vaccine.