Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
All that hollering from the choir only adds up to LOUD LIES.

Quit lying.
I am lying because I and my family have worked as part of the medical community for many years? I am lying because I post wisdom about disease prevention?

What do you do for a living? Do you sell used cars? Are you a politician? Perhaps you don't work at all and rely upon public charity for your daily bread.

You can provide no evidence that anything I've written is a lie. But you can vomit accusations constantly and support DEATH of those around you. This is clear evidence of the work of satan and I will have no part of it.

You do, apparently.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Apr 12, 2021
If you are implying I am a fool for believing THE WORD OF GOD, then your are correct. (1 Corinthians 4:10)

If you are suggesting that one who refuses good counsel and wise advise isn't, then you have no idea what God is saying in His Word.

God isn't interested in your opinion, or mine either. It is our duty to be mindful of that which is written in His Word and to express what we've discovered in terms of love and consideration for our neighbors. (Mark 12:31)

Upholding refusal of sound medical advice to protect ourselves and our neighbors by masking and vaccination is a fools errand. Refusing to do so and encouraging those who vacillate in their decisions TO DO THE RIGHT THING is a SIN against God and man (Romans 13:1-2)

Unfortunately the people of the United States and especially the plastic church with which it stands have become so enamored of their own conceited opinions they no longer pay serious attention to God's LAW. Passive indifference to God and His will has become a greater epidemic than COVID. We are now paying the penalty for our national SIN and wickedness. Stupidity is not a virtue, but Americans, especially those of the plastic church, seem to act as though it is.

Wear a mask. Get the vaccine.

Let me guess: you voted for Biden and Gillum, and you support antifa and cultural marxist BLM.

Apr 12, 2021
I am lying because I and my family have worked as part of the medical community for many years? I am lying because I post wisdom about disease prevention?

What do you do for a living? Do you sell used cars? Are you a politician? Perhaps you don't work at all and rely upon public charity for your daily bread.

You can provide no evidence that anything I've written is a lie. But you can vomit accusations constantly and support DEATH of those around you. This is clear evidence of the work of satan and I will have no part of it.

You do, apparently.

You are a communist Chinese party sympathizer, a pusher of a poison faux vaccine, a denier that said poison is killing thousands and harming countless others, and you are aligned with abortion and euthenasia on demand globalist elitists that are pushing for universal mandatory Covid-19 shots, and I'm supposed to take what you say at face value? I don't believe a word you type.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
If you are implying I am a fool for believing THE WORD OF GOD, then your are correct. (1 Corinthians 4:10)

If you are suggesting that one who refuses good counsel and wise advise isn't, then you have no idea what God is saying in His Word.

God isn't interested in your opinion, or mine either. It is our duty to be mindful of that which is written in His Word and to express what we've discovered in terms of love and consideration for our neighbors. (Mark 12:31)

Upholding refusal of sound medical advice to protect ourselves and our neighbors by masking and vaccination is a fools errand. Refusing to do so and encouraging those who vacillate in their decisions TO DO THE RIGHT THING is a SIN against God and man (Romans 13:1-2)

Unfortunately the people of the United States and especially the plastic church with which it stands have become so enamored of their own conceited opinions they no longer pay serious attention to God's LAW. Passive indifference to God and His will has become a greater epidemic than COVID. We are now paying the penalty for our national SIN and wickedness. Stupidity is not a virtue, but Americans, especially those of the plastic church, seem to act as though it is.

Wear a mask. Get the vaccine.

News flash- we haven't been under
the law" for 2,000+ years.

Apr 12, 2021
God isn't interested in your opinion, or mine either.
All you've been doing is spewing lies about the faux vaccine - towing the leftist party line talking points. That's not an opinion. That's propaganda. Joseph Goebbels would have hired you on the spot.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
All you've been doing is spewing lies about the faux vaccine - towing the leftist party line talking points. That's not an opinion. That's propaganda. Joseph Goebbels would have hired you on the spot.
Lol. I doubt it. Joseph Goebbels was a professional propagandist. ;-) I find it hard to believe he hired obvious shills.

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
I am neither a thief or a liar. I'm not one who enjoys sickness and death.

I'm not a Nazi either as an anti-Semitic Jew hater has suggested. Racist ethnic remarks are apparently welcome here.

You cannot support truth and honesty and love of one's neighbor and so you vomit hatred and personal accusations of one who does.

One might correctly assume you are a Christian as a result.

I expect nothing less from such people these days.

Please continue with your rhetoric that men may know your true nature as well as that of your plastic religion.

Apr 12, 2021
I am neither a thief or a liar. I'm not one who enjoys sickness and death.

I'm not a Nazi either as an anti-Semitic Jew hater has suggested. Racist ethnic remarks are apparently welcome here.

You cannot support truth and honesty and love of one's neighbor and so you vomit hatred and personal accusations of one who does.

One might correctly assume you are a Christian as a result.

I expect nothing less from such people these days.

Please continue with your rhetoric that men may know your true nature as well as that of your plastic religion.

All I ask is that you stop lying about the effectiveness of the faux vaccines, the necessity that Christians get injected, and if Christians reject your talking points that we are somehow not loving, and stop propagandizing for the globalist left. That's no too much to ask for, now is it?

Jul 28, 2021
My guess is that the here in CC forums most will say no, but the majority of Americans will take it. I do not think the CC forums is a reflection of the way most Christians think. I have a feeling that a certain type of personality is over represented here.
What type of personality is that?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Scribe has not been here for many months. Will not be receiving a reply from him.
He had the so-called "vaccine" several months ago. I did warn him against it, but he thought he knew better. I suspected this would happen.

He had the so-called "vaccine" several months ago. I did warn him against it, but he thought he knew better. I suspected this would happen.
Would like to hear from him. Our way of thinking did not align much, but do pray for him :).

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Why are people worried about losing their job? If you are right that this is a death shot, then that job will open right back up shortly.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
Why are people worried about losing their job? If you are right that this is a death shot, then that job will open right back up shortly.
Ha...well that's an interesting way to comfort people. And this is a thing I've been wondering about. What if two years from now everybody (generally speaking) who took vaccines are fine? And then ones who gave up their jobs over this are left wondering why they did what they did. Will it be a thing where they'll despise internet youtube video things forever where they heard about concerns of vaccines?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ha...well that's an interesting way to comfort people. And this is a thing I've been wondering about. What if two years from now everybody (generally speaking) who took vaccines are fine? And then ones who gave up their jobs over this are left wondering why they did what they did. Will it be a thing where they'll despise internet youtube video things forever where they heard about concerns of vaccines?
I heard Biden a few weeks ago say that it is very unlikely that the Afghan military would collapse once the US pulled out. This caused me to realize that I would not want Joe Biden as my stock broker.

Life is a gamble, you can base it on the words of Joe Biden or you can base it on the words of God.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Number two, put me down for number 2, always and forevermore.
Thank you Jesus.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I heard Biden a few weeks ago say that it is very unlikely that the Afghan military would collapse once the US pulled out. This caused me to realize that I would not want Joe Biden as my stock broker.

Life is a gamble, you can base it on the words of Joe Biden or you can base it on the words of God.
It would depend on how much you are paying Joe Biden as your stock broker. I think if you were paying him enough, he would tell you "I will make sure the Afghan military collapses, boss. Watch how I pull the US out".

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It would depend on how much you are paying Joe Biden as your stock broker. I think if you were paying him enough, he would tell you "I will make sure the Afghan military collapses, boss. Watch how I pull the US out".
Straight out of the George Soros playbook. So you are saying Biden is a short seller and it is time to short your stock in the US.