Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I have had both of the injections by Pfizer.
1st on day 2 I had chills and was feverish.
2nd on day 2 no symptoms ( cleaned apt.mopped floors,did laundry)
I waited from 2020 for the hoopla to die down but it didn't.
Even though I've had chickenpox and shingles,I'm getting shingle vaccine in 2 wks.
Take my flu shot every yr tetnaus every 10 yrs.
Had a colonoscopy, endoscopy,get mammograms every 2 yrs,pap smears,bone density scan,I am RESPONSIBLE for my own health and ONlY my own walk in God!
At this point we have had 130 people take the poll and only 20% have gotten the vaccine.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
At this point we have had 130 people take the poll and only 20% have gotten the vaccine.

Oh well,what's to be said?
Is it fear? Is it ignorance?
Are the blind leading the blind?

Me,myself and I are responsible only to God and this tabernacle of clay!

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Most Christians are not antivaxxers. Antivaxxers are a minority. Surprise?
So, any good news from taking multiple vaccines, plus a booster? Was it able to prevent us from catching it AND are you still 100% confident that it has boosted our immunity vs deteriorating our immunity by the "spike protein?"

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
So, any good news from taking multiple vaccines, plus a booster? Was it able to prevent us from catching it AND are you still 100% confident that it has boosted our immunity vs deteriorating our immunity by the "spike protein?"
Scribe left CC right after he announced he was vaccinated. He was probably the biggest defender of the C-19 Vaxx here. PennEd and Scribe had some heated discussions. He did a lot of straw man's arguments, so it wasn't that entertaining or informative in my view point.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Scribe left CC right after he announced he was vaccinated. He was probably the biggest defender of the C-19 Vaxx here. PennEd and Scribe had some heated discussions. He did a lot of straw man's arguments, so it wasn't that entertaining or informative in my view point.
Wow, well thanks for the heads up. It's been about a year since I've hopped on from the last discussion we had. Just hope for the best and prayers. Amazing how much has happened within that time period. Personally believe it's all propaganda now from what I've been seeing in the mainstream. Also more and more doctors around the world have been coming out. This is about control in my opinion and setting the stage for antichrist. Just pray we can be vigilant and trust in Yeshua to lead us, guide us, and direct us.

Blessings Kinda!

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Wow, well thanks for the heads up. It's been about a year since I've hopped on from the last discussion we had. Just hope for the best and prayers. Amazing how much has happened within that time period. Personally believe it's all propaganda now from what I've been seeing in the mainstream. Also more and more doctors around the world have been coming out. This is about control in my opinion and setting the stage for antichrist. Just pray we can be vigilant and trust in Yeshua to lead us, guide us, and direct us.

Blessings Kinda!
Amen.

I searched through the beginning of this thread and many people have left. It's easy to lose your temper, but more difficult to remain in control. Since I don't have an Android phone, can't do the chat here, but the Bible Study Chat room was a place where the discussions put me on the edge a few times. Here in the forums, it much easier to think twice, before you say something. lol

Glad your back by the way. Yeah, I think people have generally made up their minds about the whole Covid situation, and not to many people are gonna change their viewpoints right now.

I have been thinking and praying the last two years and not sure where to go or what to do, except place all my trust in God to get me through; Don't see any other way through this mess. Jesus got us this far, so he can certainly take us where we need to be in the future.

I have come to accept death, if it comes to the point where government officials cart off the pure bloods (unvaccinated for Covid) to detention camps like WWII, than so be it. If God wants to give me an escape plan, definitely open to that as well. Jesus didn't fight the Roman guards and rebuked Peter for cutting a man's ear off, so being faithful till death is key in my point of view.

God help us all through these trying times!

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021

Blessings Kinda!
Well, i know Personal Christians which deny to get the vaccine and staying now on icu.
To ignore the virus can cost your health and life. Only because of believing one of the many conspiracy theorys. Many russian german believers in germany trust this conspiracy theorys. In their places the covidinfection rate is higher, then the other places in our district.
The Plan which God has revealed will come with or without the virus.
But the fear which i see in antivax believers seems me like paranoia.
To get the vaccine makes nobody to a sinner or reveals disbelieve or makes you a worshipper of the antichrist.
Its just a vaccine, which is given in a number and time never before was given. And its a non longtime expierenced.
Who will tell the diying people. Sorry we have an vaccine, but we have to wait 5-10 years, because there is no longtime study available?

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
I'm certain in the near future we are going to see AstraZeneca and Pfizer "gummies" in drug stores to encourage vaccine use.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Amen.

I searched through the beginning of this thread and many people have left. It's easy to lose your temper, but more difficult to remain in control. Since I don't have an Android phone, can't do the chat here, but the Bible Study Chat room was a place where the discussions put me on the edge a few times. Here in the forums, it much easier to think twice, before you say something. lol

Glad your back by the way. Yeah, I think people have generally made up their minds about the whole Covid situation, and not to many people are gonna change their viewpoints right now.

I have been thinking and praying the last two years and not sure where to go or what to do, except place all my trust in God to get me through; Don't see any other way through this mess. Jesus got us this far, so he can certainly take us where we need to be in the future.

I have come to accept death, if it comes to the point where government officials cart off the pure bloods (unvaccinated for Covid) to detention camps like WWII, than so be it. If God wants to give me an escape plan, definitely open to that as well. Jesus didn't fight the Roman guards and rebuked Peter for cutting a man's ear off, so being faithful till death is key in my point of view.

God help us all through these trying times!

Amen to that! Hoping the best and praying that God can lead us to fight the good fight like Paul!

(Mat 16:25) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Well, i know Personal Christians which deny to get the vaccine and staying now on icu.
To ignore the virus can cost your health and life. Only because of believing one of the many conspiracy theorys. Many russian german believers in germany trust this conspiracy theorys. In their places the covidinfection rate is higher, then the other places in our district.
To get the vaccine makes nobody to a sinner or reveals disbelieve or makes you a worshipper of the antichrist.
Its just a vaccine, which is given in a number and time never before was given. And its a non longtime expierenced.
Who will tell the diying people. Sorry we have an vaccine, but we have to wait 5-10 years, because there is no longtime study available?
"Fear which i see in antivax believers seems me like paranoia."

I wouldn't call it fear, but weighing the facts Aidan1. There have been many reputable doctors that have been for vaccines and realize that this one in particular is dangerous because of the "spike protein." Of course the masses don't get this information because they are suppressing it. Not only that but many have taken the risk of losing their careers to get this information out. Isn't it odd that within 2 years the whole world is on lock down? Not only that our rights are being stripped away. I'm not denying the fact that Covid-19 exists, but I am denying the narrative that this is a pandemic that instantly kills people. Like I said the survival rate is the same as the common flu, 98%. This is about money. Do you know how much money they make by marking off a death as Covid? Up to $5,000 a pop. This is big pharma and the politics that we are going against, not only that, but world control!

Why is it that the mainstream media isn't encouraging us naturally boost are immune systems with good nutrition, vitamins, minerals, and fitness? What about the already preexisting conditions that we obtain from a poor unhealthy lifestyle. Eating whatever we want and being sedentary? I would think that we would need to take those factors into consideration don't you?

Another thing, my Mom actually has a friend that is undergoing a trial, which is paid for by our state to see if natural immunity doesn't work after contracting Covid. Guess what, his immune system is still in tact and he has built the antibodies to fight it off. He did say when you contract it you will notice and it's a bear, but if we take the natural precautions to boost our immunity we should be fine, including taking ivermectin which he said he felt instantly better. The problem is that the majority want the quick fix just like with everything else, not only that but they are being fear driven to get it. I totally understand. What keeps me grounded is the what the Word said, not man and their "actual" paranoia of thinking that we can control disease through technology.

Since your talking about Germany, what do you think is going on now? This is exactly the same propaganda that was used in order to deceive us and willingly just hand over our rights to the point that we have ZERO control! Just look at whats happening in Australia? Why is it that the ones that are anti vaccination the ones being ostracized and being looked at as the ones that are dangerous? When in fact many have caught the virus while even receiving their shots? Not only that, but have been diagnosed with Covid every time they received it. Does that make sense to you?

Also, I'm not implying that your taking part of antichrist just yet, but these seem to be the precursors of what's to come. It's just plain obvious by the rapid rate at which our rights are being taken away and then being condemned as the culprits when in fact it's not true!

I just ask to find alternative points of views and weigh the facts in order to come to a conclusion before blindly following the world pretty much. Which we are called NOT to do!

Prayers

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Amen to that! Hoping the best and praying that God can lead us to fight the good fight like Paul!

(Mat 16:25) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
*Corrections since I exceeded the 5 minutes to edit*

I wouldn't call it fear, but weighing the facts Aidan1. There have been many reputable doctors that have been for vaccines and realize that this one in particular is dangerous because of the "spike protein." Of course the masses don't get this information because they are suppressing it. Not only that but many have taken the risk of losing their careers to get this information out. Isn't it odd that within 2 years the whole world is on lock down? Not only that our rights are being stripped away. I'm not denying the fact that Covid-19 exists, but I am denying the narrative that this is a pandemic that instantly kills people. Like I said the survival rate is the same as the common flu, 98%. This is about money. Do you know how much money they make by marking off a death as Covid? Up to $5,000 a pop. This is big pharma and the politics that we are going against, not only that, but world control!

Why is it that the mainstream media isn't encouraging us naturally boost are immune systems with good nutrition, vitamins, minerals, and fitness? What about the already preexisting conditions that we obtain from a poor unhealthy lifestyle. Eating whatever we want and being sedentary? I would think that we would need to take those factors into consideration don't you?

Another thing, my Mom actually has a friend that is undergoing a trial, which is paid for by our state to see if natural immunity doesn't work after contracting Covid. Guess what, his immune system is still in tact and he has built the antibodies to fight it off. He did say when you contract it you will notice and it's a bear, but if we take the natural precautions to boost our immunity we should be fine, including taking ivermectin which he said he felt instantly better. The problem is that the majority want the quick fix just like with everything else, not only that but they are being fear driven to get it. I totally understand. What keeps me grounded is what the Word said, not man and their "actual" paranoia of thinking that we can control disease through technology.

Since your talking about Germany, what do you think is going on now? This is exactly the same propaganda that was used in order to deceive us and willingly just hand over our rights to the point that we have ZERO control! Just look at whats happening in Australia? Why is it that the ones that are anti vaccination the ones being ostracized and being looked at as the ones that are dangerous? When in fact many have caught the virus while even receiving their shots? Not only that, but have been diagnosed with Covid every time they received it. Does that make sense to you?

Also, I'm not implying that your taking part of antichrist just yet, but these seem to be the precursors of what's to come. It's just plain obvious by the rapid rate at which our rights are being taken away and then being condemned as the culprits when in fact it's not true!

I just ask to find alternative points of views and weigh the facts in order to come to a conclusion before blindly following the world pretty much. Which we are called NOT to do!

"Sorry we have an vaccine, but we have to wait 5-10 years, because there is no longtime study available?" As a matter of fact yes I would, instead of blindly trusting man as our savior against this virus or any virus versus the guidelines laid out by God! What about receiving the vaccine to find out not even 5-10 years is on the table? Have you considered that? We can argue both ways, but I rather go with what has been proven to boost are immune system and trust in God like He said. That's all!

Prayers

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I'm double vaxxed. I will take the booster when it's available. In the military, I learned what it was like to be a pincushion. I had to be ready to go to the tropics at a moment's notice. Disease was as dangerous to the military as enemy action in my region. I had more severe reaction to those jabs than the COVID vaccination.

Since I've no access to antibody tests, I can't tell you what is happening to my immune system. I can look at the statistics from hospitals. Most victims are unvaccinated. Those who are vaccinated may catch the illness but are much less likely to be in hospital than the unvaccinated.

A dear friend of mine was on a ventilator for several days, not from COVID, but a severe problem nonetheless. She spent two weeks in ICU. I would not wish that on an enemy, let alone a friend.
*Corrections since I exceeded the 5 minutes to edit*

Another thing, my Mom actually has a friend that is undergoing a trial, which is paid for by our state to see if natural immunity doesn't work after contracting Covid. Guess what, his immune system is still in tact and he has built the antibodies to fight it off. He did say when you contract it you will notice and it's a bear, but if we take the natural precautions to boost our immunity we should be fine, including taking ivermectin which he said he felt instantly better. The problem is that the majority want the quick fix just like with everything else, not only that but they are being fear driven to get it. I totally understand. What keeps me grounded is what the Word said, not man and their "actual" paranoia of thinking that we can control disease through technology.

"Sorry we have an vaccine, but we have to wait 5-10 years, because there is no longtime study available?" As a matter of fact yes I would, instead of blindly trusting man as our savior against this virus or any virus versus the guidelines laid out by God! What about receiving the vaccine to find out not even 5-10 years is on the table? Have you considered that? We can argue both ways, but I rather go with what has been proven to boost are immune system and trust in God like He said. That's all!

Prayers
You do as you see fit. However, I did the research and came to the opposite conclusion. The risk of serious side effects and even death from COVID did not take 5-10 years to discover. There is nothing new about mRNA vaccines. Research began in the early 1960's. The principles behind mRNA vaccines make sense to me and the COVID vaccines have been tested, not for 10 years of course, but enough to satisfy me that they are safe.

I refuse the traditional type of flu jab because they give me flu-like symptoms, so there is no point.

The real problem is not the vaccine. It is how governments are using the pandemic to introduce draconian laws and undermine civil liberties. I've never known a government to give up powers even when there is no need for them any more.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
but if you take the vax, them you are empowering the governments , right??

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
By what do we live?

Is it the constitution?
The bill of rights?
What our governor states?
What big brother Uncle Sam mandates?

No it is by the LIVING word of God!
By the author that has sealed every word and every promise by the Holy Spirit!
By God who is infallible!
A father who loves his children and gives to them good! FB_IMG_1640653928174.jpg

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
I'm double vaxxed. I will take the booster when it's available. In the military, I learned what it was like to be a pincushion. I had to be ready to go to the tropics at a moment's notice. Disease was as dangerous to the military as enemy action in my region. I had more severe reaction to those jabs than the COVID vaccination.

Since I've no access to antibody tests, I can't tell you what is happening to my immune system. I can look at the statistics from hospitals. Most victims are unvaccinated. Those who are vaccinated may catch the illness but are much less likely to be in hospital than the unvaccinated.

A dear friend of mine was on a ventilator for several days, not from COVID, but a severe problem nonetheless. She spent two weeks in ICU. I would not wish that on an enemy, let alone a friend.

You do as you see fit. However, I did the research and came to the opposite conclusion. The risk of serious side effects and even death from COVID did not take 5-10 years to discover. There is nothing new about mRNA vaccines. Research began in the early 1960's. The principles behind mRNA vaccines make sense to me and the COVID vaccines have been tested, not for 10 years of course, but enough to satisfy me that they are safe.

I refuse the traditional type of flu jab because they give me flu-like symptoms, so there is no point.

The real problem is not the vaccine. It is how governments are using the pandemic to introduce draconian laws and undermine civil liberties. I've never known a government to give up powers even when there is no need for them any more.

First off let me thank God for your service and prayers.

I can look at the statistics from hospitals. Most victims are unvaccinated. Those who are vaccinated may catch the illness but are much less likely to be in hospital than the unvaccinated.
Would it surprise you that big pharma, back pocket politicians, and the wealthy would mess with the numbers and give their own narrative in order to cover up their own tracks and blame the unvaccinated? Especially if they get caught for lying about covid caused deaths because there was more incentive to make a lot more money. Likewise, the other side is saying that the vaccinated are the ones that are the majority that are being hospitalized. So someone is lying to us and I would think the culprits would be where the money is. Reason so is because what do the un-vaccinated have to gain besides being mocked, ostracized, and even being accused as the culprits in the mainstream? So there are two ways to boost immunity, synthetically man made jabs, or utilizing the resources we already have through good nutrition. Instant fix with the hopes it works, or doing it the proper way. Have you considered the harmful effects and even death from taking vaccines in general? Which there are numerous cases throughout history.

Personally it doesn't make sense to keep on taking the jabs if it didn't work in the first place. We were promised 98-100% effectiveness before they were rolled out. Now we keep finding out that it doesn't work, so we have to take another shot, and another one, and now a booster. So are we going to have to take shots for the rest of our lives? Oh wait, we've already been conditioned to do so.

But...your right, it's the way that they are using this "plandemic," in order to "introduce draconian laws and undermine civil liberties." The reason why I say "plandemic" is because they actually underwent a mock scenario of a pandemic a few years back of exactly what's going on now. They know how to set up the scenario, have us willingly go along by giving are rights away, then pounce! This would be hitlers dream. In other words nazi germany 2.0 pretty much, instead they don't have to force us to willingly kill ourselves. The way they mainly do it is by priming us through the mainstream propaganda machine (newspapers, news, movies). As believers and what sets us apart from the worldly mindset/consensus is the Truth of the Word.

I too have a friend with a family that's in the military. From my understanding in history is that y'all are pretty much expendable guinea pigs for whichever drug they want to use on you. Am I wrong? They literally threatened my friend with a dishonorable discharge because he didn't want to take the jab, and guess what? He took it. Because he knew that he would lose everything he worked for in order to support his family, MP.

Anyways, I enjoy discussions like this because it helps us reason with one another in order to come to the truth. As long as it's for the TRUTH and not how we feel.

Here's a link of an article that I read. It's pretty informative. Check it out if you like and see if it at least rings true. If not, and you have counter information that you can provide, then I would definitely like to read it in order to weigh the facts and come to an educated conclusion.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-12-17-cdc-warned-15000-americans-will-die-each-week-vaccine-death-wave.htm

Prayers for you, your friends, and family! Main thing is to trust in Yeshua/Jesus to lead us, guide us, and direct us on the right path, because the path to destruction is wide!

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Was it because of the vaccine, or was it because they found out that the water they were drinking was contaminated and proper hygiene wasn't properly being utilized? We can even then go back in history and look and see that there was a decline in cases before the vaccine was even rolled out. Did a little research and read a book explaining that.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
They sure did. The vaccine was first trial in 1932, Kolmer's live vaccine, called "a veritable witches brew". His studies on the safety were a complete farce, so yes, just like this vaccine. Brody came up with another vaccine that was tested from 1934 to 1935 on 1500 patients but again a lot of criticism concerning the way the studies were done (are we seeing a theme here?)

However, a breakthrough came in 1948, that is right, 16 years after they began looking for a vaccine. One of the important advances was identifying the three strains of Polio, which is why many have been complaining that this has not been done for Covid.

But, the first effective vaccine was developed by Jonas Salk in 1952, 20 years after the search began. It was tested for 3 years and then mass vaccinations began in 1955. Sadly, it was determined that the Cutter lab was killing kids with the vaccine they were producing and so they pulled that from the ones being administered.

Then in 1957 Sabin developed an oral vaccine that was tested and went into production in 1961. In 1988 a worldwide effort to eradicate polio went into effect, 11 years after this vaccine came into existence, after it had been tested for that length of time.

Aren't you tired of the most ignorant people lecturing us about vaccines?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
First off let me thank God for your service and prayers.

Would it surprise you that big pharma, back pocket politicians, and the wealthy would mess with the numbers and give their own narrative in order to cover up their own tracks and blame the unvaccinated? Especially if they get caught for lying about covid caused deaths because there was more incentive to make a lot more money. Likewise, the other side is saying that the vaccinated are the ones that are the majority that are being hospitalized. So someone is lying to us and I would think the culprits would be where the money is. Reason so is because what do the un-vaccinated have to gain besides being mocked, ostracized, and even being accused as the culprits in the mainstream? So there are two ways to boost immunity, synthetically man made jabs, or utilizing the resources we already have through good nutrition. Instant fix with the hopes it works, or doing it the proper way. Have you considered the harmful effects and even death from taking vaccines in general? Which there are numerous cases throughout history.

Personally it doesn't make sense to keep on taking the jabs if it didn't work in the first place. We were promised 98-100% effectiveness before they were rolled out. Now we keep finding out that it doesn't work, so we have to take another shot, and another one, and now a booster. So are we going to have to take shots for the rest of our lives? Oh wait, we've already been conditioned to do so.

But...your right, it's the way that they are using this "plandemic," in order to "introduce draconian laws and undermine civil liberties." The reason why I say "plandemic" is because they actually underwent a mock scenario of a pandemic a few years back of exactly what's going on now. They know how to set up the scenario, have us willingly go along by giving are rights away, then pounce! This would be hitlers dream. In other words nazi germany 2.0 pretty much, instead they don't have to force us to willingly kill ourselves. The way they mainly do it is by priming us through the mainstream propaganda machine (newspapers, news, movies). As believers and what sets us apart from the worldly mindset/consensus is the Truth of the Word.

I too have a friend with a family that's in the military. From my understanding in history is that y'all are pretty much expendable guinea pigs for whichever drug they want to use on you. Am I wrong? They literally threatened my friend with a dishonorable discharge because he didn't want to take the jab, and guess what? He took it. Because he knew that he would lose everything he worked for in order to support his family, MP.

Anyways, I enjoy discussions like this because it helps us reason with one another in order to come to the truth. As long as it's for the TRUTH and not how we feel.

Here's a link of an article that I read. It's pretty informative. Check it out if you like and see if it at least rings true. If not, and you have counter information that you can provide, then I would definitely like to read it in order to weigh the facts and come to an educated conclusion.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-12-17-cdc-warned-15000-americans-will-die-each-week-vaccine-death-wave.htm

Prayers for you, your friends, and family! Main thing is to trust in Yeshua/Jesus to lead us, guide us, and direct us on the right path, because the path to destruction is wide!

I think we might have been separated at birth, because we think the same maybe.

1640701326546.jpeg