Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
This is absurd! By far the great majority of health care providers are decent, caring, honest people who have devoted years of study and practice caring for others. My primary physician is someone whom I respect and I will follow his recommendations for staying as healthy as possible. One of those recommendations is for me to receive the COVID-19 vaccination and boosters; I have done what he said and will continue to do so.
Do they know the long term effects of the vaccination and boosters?

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Long, but interesting. Pretty much explaining the weirdness of what's going on nowadays. As in the Days of Noah:

C

ChristianTonyB

What did God say? For my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, right? Yes, this is Old Testament, but it rings even more True till this day!
This is a disgraceful comment, but it underlines the way you misuse information and gather bits of false information and a minority of anecdotes as support of some widespread collusion by pharmas and governments to dupe their nations. You are being irrational.

That scripture you quoted refers to a people that self destruct because they have no real knowledge, no true understanding of God and His ways. You and your fellow conspiracy believers ought take a long hard think about what God is saying here. You don't know Him, you only think you do!

C

ChristianTonyB

There's a lot of harmful ingredients in the cocktail that has been discovered since researchers have gotten hold of various vials from each manufacturer.

I've been trying to figure out why people are convinced too. I heard the term confirmation bias. People are initially convinced and rather than change their minds, they tend to go with sources that support their decisions. That's how mother's can cause autism in their child with a childhood shot and go back for boosters. It's insanity IMHO.
I think People agree to take it because they trust the sources that they exposed themselves to over the years too. Big pharma spends billions on propaganda because they know that it convinced the general public in large part. Most health care workers and politicians push it because they are paid enough to get them to follow orders.
Conspiracy rubbish. You make broadbased judgements and condemnations based on a minority of anecdotes. You are probagating a big lie.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
This is absurd! By far the great majority of health care providers are decent, caring, honest people who have devoted years of study and practice caring for others. My primary physician is someone whom I respect and I will follow his recommendations for staying as healthy as possible. One of those recommendations is for me to receive the COVID-19 vaccination and boosters; I have done what he said and will continue to do so.
"She described how a resident doctor defibrillated a patient with an already beating heart and a nurse who placed a feeding tube into a patient’s lungs."

I'm glad that you didn't have any "health care" practitioners treat you this way.
I just wish and pray that many others actually cared and benefitted their patients health. I have friends and highest respect for moral health care individuals. I'm not painting them ALL with the same roller, just those who earn it. For those who murder, I pray the Lord would remove them from the planet before they murder any more. I have sympathy for the victims and families, NOT the hospitals or staff who follow WHO protocols, making millions from federal bounties.

(One small example that was censored)
https://muslimmirror.com/eng/covid-...because-they-are-all-minorities-says-a-nurse/

Censored
https://www.projectveritas.com/news...ordings-show-botched-administration-of-covid/

Down the Google memory hole.
Patients who were healthy put in with sick.
Many had lungs blown apart by high pressure of breathing machines.
Another of scores of whistleblowers.
These were the good nurses and doctors.
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6163886572001#sp=show-clips

A local hospital in my area was investigated for mass murdering patients.

C

ChristianTonyB

"She described how a resident doctor defibrillated a patient with an already beating heart and a nurse who placed a feeding tube into a patient’s lungs."

I'm glad that you didn't have any "health care" practitioners treat you this way.
I just wish and pray that many others actually cared and benefitted their patients health. I have friends and highest respect for moral health care individuals. I'm not painting them ALL with the same roller, just those who earn it. For those who murder, I pray the Lord would remove them from the planet before they murder any more. I have sympathy for the victims and families, NOT the hospitals or staff who follow WHO protocols, making millions from federal bounties.

https://muslimmirror.com/eng/covid-...because-they-are-all-minorities-says-a-nurse/

Censored
https://www.projectveritas.com/news...ordings-show-botched-administration-of-covid/

This is hysteria!

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Of course. The long-term effects are having an increased chance of surviving the deadly COVID-19 virus!
Are you sure? Because it takes 10 years of clinical trials to see the long term effects. So again, how do they know?

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Nobody does! That's the point I'm getting at, because it takes time to see and observe the long term effects it has on the body. 10 years to be exact. We also don't need vaccines for immunity because immunity is already built into our systems. Herd immunity has been proven for years.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Let's see - Medical history: Type two Diabetes, Two open hearts, 13 Heart attacks, 21 coronary stents, one Rotoblator procedure (up the widowmaker), And then in the latest fiasco, full vaccination (Phizer) first Booster (Moderna), second booster (Pfizer). I ain't dead yet, still working (at 80), still making music, and still ignoring the "Chicken Littles" that seem to be getting more prevalent, these days.

Jun 5, 2020

Censored

That is not the way you've come across so far. There are corrupt people in every profession, including yours (if you're working). It is unimaginable how many lives have been saved via modern medicine. The battle against COVID-19 is just one example.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
This is a disgraceful comment, but it underlines the way you misuse information and gather bits of false information and a minority of anecdotes as support of some widespread collusion by pharmas and governments to dupe their nations. You are being irrational.

That scripture you quoted refers to a people that self destruct because they have no real knowledge, no true understanding of God and His ways. You and your fellow conspiracy believers ought take a long hard think about what God is saying here. You don't know Him, you only think you do!
Once again, do research and follow the money. This isn't all speculative, but proven within documents, patents, articles, and out of the horses mouth they DO speak. There is a widespread collusion and it's called GREED.

What's disgraceful is how you can just ignore all the information we are giving. Brainwashed sir!

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Which is the reason why I used it because it's more relevant then ever. You're blindly trusting in the government and big pharma versus trusting in God.

C

ChristianTonyB

Nobody does! That's the point I'm getting at, because it takes time to see and observe the long term effects it has on the body. 10 years to be exact. We also don't need vaccines for immunity because immunity is already built into our systems. Herd immunity has been proven for years.
Even though they didn't have time to fully complete the trials of the earlier vaccines, and they were rushed into use to try and put brakes on the virus that was spreading like wildfire, the historical evidence is that they had a more positive influence and outcome than negative. We need to take a reality check here...what we mere humans are trying to do is work out a defence for something that was brought into being by the all powerful and all knowing God Who is without fault. You roll all of humanity together at one time, our combined power and knowledge to create solutions to problems would be an iota compared to what our God has. So sadly we will fumble, make misjudgements, and modify our understanding to come to terms with reality.

C

ChristianTonyB

Which is the reason why I used it because it's more relevant then ever. You're blindly trusting in the government and big pharma versus trusting in God.
You are either not listening, or not able to hear!

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Let's see - Medical history: Type two Diabetes, Two open hearts, 13 Heart attacks, 21 coronary stents, one Rotoblator procedure (up the widowmaker), And then in the latest fiasco, full vaccination (Phizer) first Booster (Moderna), second booster (Pfizer). I ain't dead yet, still working (at 80), still making music, and still ignoring the "Chicken Littles" that seem to be getting more prevalent, these days.
"Chicken Little," an alarmist or person who panics easily.

Sorry, but this is years of research away from the mainstream mindset, or worldly mindset. Definitely wasn't panicking when this pandemic hit and wasn't gullible enough to take the vaccine. Not afraid of death when we know that this life is temporary. Sound like a medical experiment to be honest with you boasting. Just thankful for another breath that our Lord has given us to breathe to be honest.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
That is not the way you've come across so far. There are corrupt people in every profession, including yours (if you're working). It is unimaginable how many lives have been saved via modern medicine. The battle against COVID-19 is just one example.
I don't disagree with that.
However, I have worked with a medical professional, known ten administrators who were friends, family and a neighbor. I come from a medical family so I have a perspective that has seen/ heard from a broad spectrum of views. I've lost too many family members to the drug pushers.

I've gotten most of a rough draft written on the topic of healings. I don't know it all, but have had a couple years of experience and a LOT invested in the facts of the medical monopoly. It cost me the lives of too many family members.

You have a perspective that you are entitled to. We disagree, so we make our own decisions and live with them.