Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Nobody claimed that the vaccine is perfect.
What a great campaign slogan!

I can see from this article that PennEd just shared about deaths skyrocketing after the vaccine that we will see more and more of these studies prior to this midterm election. So how are the government officials who mandated this vaccine which we are going to soon learn beyond all reasonable doubt was a kill shot, how are they going to get reelected? But this is the answer! Yes, they claimed it would keep you from getting sick. Yes they claimed it was a civic duty to help protect others. Yes they said you had to take the shot to work or reopen your business or travel or go to school. Yes they even mandated it for kids. But, But, But Nobody claimed the vaccine was perfect.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Sometimes it comes in my mind that you ( and i mean the antivax supporters) expect from not perfect humans to be perfect and present perfect results.
You expecting from sinners to live sinless.
We have redefined antivax

You cannot change the definition of vaccine without changing the definition of antivax as well.

AntiVaxxer -- a person who refuses to ignore the data, the Nuremberg codes, and what history has taught him about Big Pharma and human experimentation. Despite being told by those in authority that they must get the shot they continue to look at data and studies to determine for themselves if the vaccine is safe and effective. They will even question the leaders with their rules for thee and not for me.

Mar 4, 2020
My stance on the vaccine has changed over time. At first I was totally opposed to it for a variety of reasons, mainly because I listened to conspiracy theories, but ultimately I came to conclusion that there’s so much misinformation about the vaccines because it’s heavily politicized still.

So I took a different approach which is a moral approach. We know the vaccines were built off the backs of aborted babies who were actually just murdered. Under that pretense there is a moral dilemma for taking the vaccine, but what I realized is that literally everything in our world was built off of the deaths and sacrifices of others, including our salvation as Christians through Jesus of Nazareth’s glorious sacrifice.

We are far enough removed from the source of the sin that modern vaccines were able to be manufactured from. We go through our day not really thinking about all of the people who died to make almost everything we have possible.

If we were to take into account all of the injustices and travesties and shunned all that resulted from then then we’d have nothing, not even our cursed world that God gave to us as a result of their original sin.

So if we participate in this world with the knowledge that people died to create it for us, and we’ll die before we pass it on to future generations, then accepting a vaccine shouldn’t really be a moral dilemma after all.

Paul essentially said that if you want to get away from sin and sinners then you need to get out of the world. In other words, we need to flee planet Earth and that just isn’t possible until we shuffle off this mortal coil.

1 Corinthians 5:9-11
9I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Brother PennEd,

Please pray that God does a work, John 16:8-11, in everyone as I preach the gospel at a friend's funeral. She took the shot and got dementia. She later was brain scanned because she never had a seizure before. They found a tumor. I'm not 100% sure, but that's very likely why she died. The shot gave her cancer.

I'm going to ask the mortician if he's been finding those strange clots that others have been reporting.
Thank you for your prayers too Shittim and ZNP. 🙂🙏

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
My stance on the vaccine has changed over time. At first I was totally opposed to it for a variety of reasons, mainly because I listened to conspiracy theories, but ultimately I came to conclusion that there’s so much misinformation about the vaccines because it’s heavily politicized still.

So I took a different approach which is a moral approach. We know the vaccines were built off the backs of aborted babies who were actually just murdered. Under that pretense there is a moral dilemma for taking the vaccine, but what I realized is that literally everything in our world was built off of the deaths and sacrifices of others, including our salvation as Christians through Jesus of Nazareth’s glorious sacrifice.

We are far enough removed from the source of the sin that modern vaccines were able to be manufactured from. We go through our day not really thinking about all of the people who died to make almost everything we have possible.

If we were to take into account all of the injustices and travesties and shunned all that resulted from then then we’d have nothing, not even our cursed world that God gave to us as a result of their original sin.

So if we participate in this world with the knowledge that people died to create it for us, and we’ll die before we pass it on to future generations, then accepting a vaccine shouldn’t really be a moral dilemma after all.

Paul essentially said that if you want to get away from sin and sinners then you need to get out of the world. In other words, we need to flee planet Earth and that just isn’t possible until we shuffle off this mortal coil.

1 Corinthians 5:9-11
9I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
Cell cultures that are used in the vaccines...

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=616723721648ca3e2518c31e

A friend that I warned about this just died.
Please pray that folks will get saved at the funeral.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
My view Covid19 and who to trust

I got Covid19 in March of 2020 the same weekend NYC was shut down. I am a high school science teacher so I am familiar with basic understanding of plagues and vaccines but am by no means an expert. Therefore I paid very close attention to all that was said figuring I'd have to explain this to the kids.

There was no vaccine in March of 2020 but an urgent rush to make one had begun. From what I understood about history I thought far too much is being made of some future vaccine. No pandemic in history ended by giving people a vaccine, it died out of its own accord. A virus will replicate rapidly, it is the perfect example of "survival of the fittest". Corona viruses are especially prone to mutations, so my thought was that social distancing and good hygiene and health practices would eliminate this. If people who show symptoms quarantine themselves you create an environment that favors the least virulent strains. I had lived in Taiwan for years and this was a typical measure to take the temperature of people outside buildings. You can't enter with a temperature. It would have been very inexpensive and "least disruptive" approach. Businesses and schools could have stayed open.

But they didn't do that, they shut everything down, so I assumed they knew something I didn't know. Shutting everything down is contrary to the science. People obviously missed this point in science class so let's go over it again. You want people taking the bus and the subway and going to school and going to work. Half of the way social distancing works is you keep all the ones with symptoms out of the population, isolated, but at the same time you want everyone else going about their business. What will happen is there will be much less virulent strains that people will be exposed to and they will act to develop herd immunity. This is how you rapidly get herd immunity. These less virulent strains will strengthen your immune system to the more virulent strains. All the experts understand this, that is why many were happy with Omicron seeing it as a natural booster to the immune system.

Yes, in human history we have had complete shutdowns, but not of countries, not of economies, just of cities. If a cities health care system is completely overwhelmed then sure, do a complete shutdown till you can get it back under control, but there is no reason to impose a shutdown that the Bronx needs on the whole country. This draconian approach made me think they must know something I don't because from everything I could find that had been made public it was contrary to any response I would have considered.

They then began to vilify and castigate anyone who disagreed with the official narrative. Trump suggested using HCQ and was mocked mercilessly . Desantis refused to comply with the shutdowns and was also vilified and compared to a mass murderer. This alarmed me, two people who would have been privy to information they were not sharing with the public would have been the president of the US and the governor of the third most populous state in the Union. So I looked at HCQ something that anyone can buy, or make, and that has a 50 year history of being safely used. The response to that, suggesting it was "bleach" was absurd. Yes, if you were to take a concentration about ten thousand times that which is necessary it would act as a bleach. But if you took ten thousand Tylenol you'd be dead. It was a patently absurd complaint. This was when I realized the media could not be trusted to give reliable information on this.

At the same time Fauci said that to question him was to question science. That was it for me, I immediately knew he was a liar. In my science class I always teach about Galileo being excommunicated because he taught the Earth revolved around the Sun. I also talk about how a scientific theory that contradicted the accepted narrative when I was in high school was mocked and ridiculed. Some "creationist" put forth this theory that the dinosaurs were wiped out by a meteor. This was attacked mercilessly until there was enough evidence that everyone accepted it and then it was like, oh yeah, everyone knows that. Questioning the official narrative is science.

This was the point at which I needed to broaden my search to find out what is going on. Dr. Malone invented mRNA vaccines and so I listened to him. Dr. Zelensky treated Trump quite successfully along with about 10,000 others so I listened to him. Dr. Wolf was looking at the Pfizer documents of their studies of the vaccine so listened to what she discovered. Steve Bannon was bringing on these and other experts who also provided evidence that the virus originated in the Wuhan bioweapons lab. At this point I would not say that they have absolutely and conclusively proved it began as a lab leak in Wuhan, there are other possible scenarios (CIA could have done this to place blame on the Chinese). But what was clear was there was no "evidence" for the wet market theory and certainly no evidence for the bat cave theory. Yet there were all those scientists who wrote a letter to Lancet saying all the evidence pointed to the bat cave and none of the evidence pointed to the bioweapons lab. That was clearly and undeniably false. No one has found any evidence that points to the bat cave and there is clear and convincing evidence that this is a man made virus from a bioweapons lab.

So at this point I knew that the advice they were giving us was bad, I knew that saying Cuomo was the gold star in how to deal with the virus while Desantis was a mass murderer was a vile and despicable lie. I knew that Fauci couldn't be trusted and the Main Stream Media couldn't be trusted. I also knew that Trump who speaks with a 5th grade vocabulary and is a real estate mogul/reality TV star was not someone I would trust my healthcare decisions to. But I decided that Dr. Malone was trustworthy, he was being attacked, his reputation smeared, his career ruined to take his stand and yet his resume tells you he is clearly an expert on the topic. I decided Dr. Zelensky was trustworthy, after all he more than anyone else on the planet was having great success treating Covid. He should have been lifted up by the Media, not shunned and attacked. I also decided that everything I knew about viruses, pandemics and vaccines prior to this could be trusted.

I also trusted the Bible. In the Bible I am told that Satan is a liar, a thief and a murderer. He only comes to kill and destroy. I knew who the liars were, I could see who the thieves were, and so as studies came out saying they were murderers it did not seem to be a wild conspiracy theory. I lived in NY and evidence came out that 10,000 people died because of Cuomo's actions.

This was when DeBlasio mandated the vaccine and they were not going to consider natural immunity. Every expert knows that the vaccine could be particularly dangerous to those with natural immunity to Covid after getting it and yet they would ignore that? No way I am going to let this buffoon stuffing french fries in his mouth convince me to take the vaccine.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
So what Jesus taught? If you are not agree with your goverment then rebell against it?
I never found that teaching.

And of course I believe that I dont must follow a human law if it is against Gods word.

Nobody claimed that the vaccine is perfect.
The hope was there it would helpes against a virus. And it did.
Sometimes it comes in my mind that you ( and i mean the antivax supporters) expect from not perfect humans to be perfect and present perfect results.
You expecting from sinners to live sinless.

Today we know more then 2 years ago about the virus and the vaccine.
Today we know that some false decisions were made. And we know also that the virus is still there. And for certain people groups the vaccine is still better then nothing.
And we know still that many more people died because of the virus, then the vaccine.
You may agree or not.

Btw, the purpose of Jesus healings were in the first point that the people could see that he is the prommised Messajah.
Are you bereft of reading comprehension skills? People here could (and have over and over again) back up the truck and dump a massive load of data PROVING the exceeding dangers that comes with the mRNA jabs.

Why in the world are you defending the actions of murders and liars? They know man. THEY KNOW. And they are covering up their crimes. And they persist in criminal medical malpractice. This is INDEFENSIBLE. They all should be indicted and prosecuted. But the fascist governments are protecting them.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
wolfy may be another one who is in psychological, neurological and spiritual decline for having taken the adversaries poison.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
I have resolved to never use the ''preferred'' gender pronoun to address a Transsexual.

They can deal with the non-gender pronouns, they,them, or not.
In my world where God is King, men do not menustrate and females do not have a penis and scrotum.
Not when the 1st Amendment guarantees my unalienable right
to hold that religious conviction.

No Karen, not corrupt unrepentant proudful damned in their sins rainbow Hell tribe member or their enablers, will change that fact or my free speech right to be not conformed to the preferred verbiage of the proud damned mentally ill.

Seek treatment! Not concession mental illness is to be tolerated because we're made afraid to call them sick.

If someone looks at their leg and insist that appendage is not their own leg, they are rightly diagnosed as mentally ill. And suffering the condition known as Body Integrity Dysphoria (BID) .

There is another body part identity disorder that has been linked to a brain lesion found in the parital lobe.Autotopagnosia.

What if Gender Dysphoria Disorder is related to something similar? A brain lesion?

Would mental health science ever investigate the possibility? Given how concessionary the American Psychiatric Association has been in these last years to the
rainbow agenda?
Whose members have even resorted to terrorist threats against the APA in order to have them edit the DSM to their liking with regard to the identification of, Homosexual and Transsexual/Gender Dysmorphoc Disorder.

Imagine! A professional psychiatric organization concedes to the demands of mentally ill terrorists! And augment the psychiatric diagnostic manual used by members of their profession.

What?
Speaking of, here's a powerful documentary:

Jun 28, 2022
g,
Yes they did. Over and over again.
Yes. Which is the message in the advertising promoting getting the vaccine. And in the passage of rules, policy,that allows babies at 6 months of age to get the vaccine.

What you don't see in those ads? The warnings of side effects that are standard in other prescription drug commercials.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
I think this is a good place to start.
Do you own a little ground, perhaps a small yard? If so, that's a blessing. If not, there are other options.
I would bookmark this and watch one per day or week, but set a schedule for the classes and decide which will work for you. It's not all going to apply, but some will.

I believe that health, skills and motivation are more important than the things money can buy. These are all important including money, but I would start with skills. Most of my information is in hard copy book form, photographs and notes from my herbalist / wild edibles mentor about local plants.
If the sun flare pics say the grids going down and they flip the switch, nobody will be able to access money or store transactions. Gas will be unavailable. You will need food and water. You can bundle up in the cold, but pipes will freeze. Pumps won't pump city water. There are a handful of immediate considerations. You will need to have a winter source of carbs. Game alone can't sustain your family. Most ares areas too populated and that food source will go quickly. Think food forest. Perennial food sources supplemented by annual gardening.
Then food storage is a skill that must be learned.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdXQQCQJsuNqKT1UI2st15Q
Thankful for your input! At the moment I don't really have a plot of land and living within the city. Thankfully I'm paying my Dad for an RV he fixed up to be self sufficient in a way. Has solar panels and battery bank, can hold up to 50 gallons (even though it's not much), and a pump I can hook up to and put in any water source with filters attached. Also got a gravity filter just in case.

I'm thinking I would have to stock up as much as I can to last me if SHTF, get to a safe location, and see if I can start growing. I've already been looking at seeds and setting up a hydroponic system. My location isn't really optimal as far as living off the land so I'm probably going to have to do it myself. Unless I move to a location with more abundance.

Again, Thank God for you help and I'll check out your link.

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica
For those of you who still believe the covid 19 vaccines are harmless, below is a list of 1000 peer reviewed scientific articles proving the contrary.

https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/covid-vaccine-scientific-proof-lethal/

This list if a few months old, now what is seen is a dramatic rise in cancers as well.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY HAVE STARTED TO INJECT 6 MONTHS OLD TO 5 YEARS OLD WITH THIS, THEY DO NOT NEED IT, THE BEST SCIENTISTS ARE EXPECTING A LOT OF DEATHS IN THIS AGE GROUP.

PRAY FOR THE INNOCENT CHILDREN!

JF

Jun 28, 2022
Speaking of, here's a powerful documentary:

Brilliant.

Maybe this brain virus is only infecting western nations.🤔
Those tribal people who laughed at the question, could those men become a woman?

While those gender reassignment hacks in America were smiling when they claimed gender is fluid.

Wait.....
What is that?

I feel a little tingle in my back.

OK, now I'm having intermittent flashes of a wide open country road running between gorgeous green pastures on either side.

OMG! I'm a Ferrari!

A hot fast shiny red Ferrari!
Muahahahaha.

Those oil changes are going to be a ....😳

Jun 28, 2022
For those of you who still believe the covid 19 vaccines are harmless, below is a list of 1000 peer reviewed scientific articles proving the contrary.

https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/covid-vaccine-scientific-proof-lethal/

This list if a few months old, now what is seen is a dramatic rise in cancers as well.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY HAVE STARTED TO INJECT 6 MONTHS OLD TO 5 YEARS OLD WITH THIS, THEY DO NOT NEED IT, THE BEST SCIENTISTS ARE EXPECTING A LOT OF DEATHS IN THIS AGE GROUP.

PRAY FOR THE INNOCENT CHILDREN!

JF
🙏😔🤱👼

Lucifer is lord of this world. The shadow governor's his demons. Even those not hiding in the shadows.