Survey Poll: Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine if it is considered safe and effective?

• Yes

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • Never

Votes: 98 60.9%
  • I will wait a year or more to see what happens with people who take it.

Votes: 28 17.4%

• Total voters
Jun 28, 2022
They're already going after the farmlands of the Amish and slapping on extra regulations. That's one of the first things they do, don't they?
There is an Amish presence back in my hometown. I'd not heard of that.
I'll check it out.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Phew, I was concerned for a minute reading your prior post.

He's not Amish.

U.S Military News
July 20, 2021
China is buying billions in US farmland and lawmakers are scrambling to try to stop them
Not this guy, but an Amish Farmer, Amos Miller in Pennsylvania area. He just made another video showing that our dna information can be gathered and they can make a bio-weapon that specifically targets us. Umm, China buying US farmland, 5G cell towers, and a virus that can be weaponized.... Possibly through frequency. Sound far fetched?

Jun 28, 2022
Not this guy, but an Amish Farmer, Amos Miller in Pennsylvania area. He just made another video showing that our dna information can be gathered and they can make a bio-weapon that specifically targets us. Umm, China buying US farmland, 5G cell towers, and a virus that can be weaponized.... Possibly through frequency. Sound far fetched?

Not far fetched in today's world,unfortunately.

Don't forget the retooled HAARP system. China is said to have their own system that's superior.

And these are things we're let to know about. We can't imagine what's in the shadows. Probably not a bad thing.

Jun 28, 2022
My neighbor has a mortgage. You'd think that's with the local bank because that's the header on all his paperwork.

Recently, he said he called them about a refi just to see what they'd say.
That's when he found out a lender was behind the money. 💰 Someone gave the money for his mortgage to buy the land and home. If he defaults the bank doesn't take the home. The lender who gave the money to the bank to give to him does.

Wanna bet that lender is linked in China?

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Not far fetched in today's world,unfortunately.

Don't forget the retooled HAARP system. China is said to have their own system that's superior.

And these are things we're let to know about. We can't imagine what's in the shadows. Probably not a bad thing.
No doubt! We are living in amazing times. Kinda sitting back and watching the spectacle and at the same time exposing the works of darkness in order to share the Good News we have in Yeshua.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
My neighbor has a mortgage. You'd think that's with the local bank because that's the header on all his paperwork.

That's when he found out a lender was behind the money. 💰 Someone gave the money for his mortgage to buy the land and home. If he defaults the bank doesn't take the home. The lender who gave the money to the bank to give to him does.

Wow, that's pretty eye opening. We're so desensitized from movies, tv shows, etc, that we don't know that it's happening in our own backyard. All they do is give a futuristic look to it. Just posted a video of Nothing New Under the Sun in the Conspiracy Forum.

Jun 28, 2022
No doubt! We are living in amazing times. Kinda sitting back and watching the spectacle and at the same time exposing the works of darkness in order to shtheirv90's e Good News we have in Yeshua.
Have you noticed Lucifer's worldly minions are more active too?

They know their destiny. What do they have to lose? Meanwhile they gain satisfaction in opposing God, the word, and making sport of his Elect.

Every generation, the older folk remark to how things have changed. For the worse or better.

However, I can't recall any very senior person, 70's, even in their 90's, I've talked with that say they have seen anything good about today's world.

Without exception they can't believe how bad it is. How scary and especially relative to their future financial security.

A 77 year old is the customer relations person at the local McDonald's.
What's that? They clean up the dining area when people leave. And he can't accept tips! It's against company policy. If he violates that rule he can be written up. Enough write-ups he's fired.

Remember when we respected the elderly?

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina

It's not unusual for mortgages to be sold to someone else after a few years and the homeowner rarely knows about it. If you have ever seen the way the interest is paid back you would see that the first few years of payments is almost all interest and little principle. So most lenders only keep the loans for 5 years or so before they sell the loans to get back their principle along with a tidy sum in interest which gives them back money that they can turn around and makes more loans with.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
Have you noticed Lucifer's worldly minions are more active too?

They know their destiny. What do they have to lose? Meanwhile they gain satisfaction in opposing God, the word, and making sport of his Elect.

Every generation, the older folk remark to how things have changed. For the worse or better.

However, I can't recall any very senior person, 70's, even in their 90's, I've talked with that say they have seen anything good about today's world.

Without exception they can't believe how bad it is. How scary and especially relative to their future financial security.

A 77 year old is the customer relations person at the local McDonald's.
What's that? They clean up the dining area when people leave. And he can't accept tips! It's against company policy. If he violates that rule he can be written up. Enough write-ups he's fired.

Remember when we respected the elderly?
Yep, I can only imagine what's going through their eyes right now. My Dad is almost 80 years old and grew up in the 50-60s. It's just progressively gotten worse that's for sure. Even more so at a rapid rate during my generation. The enemy is definitely coming in like a flood.

That's just crazy. We should be revering our elderly and learning from them. Especially now, because they know what's going on. Yet, the enemy is trying to get rid of them so we have a generation of ignorance.

There was an 80 year old lady that got kicked out of YMCA because she found a man in the locker room watching her taking a shower and little girls undressing. So instead of kicking him out and banning him, they banned her!!!! She was going there for over 20 years! It's on Daily Wire.

TruthSeekerJG

Jun 11, 2020
It's not unusual for mortgages to be sold to someone else after a few years and the homeowner rarely knows about it. If you have ever seen the way the interest is paid back you would see that the first few years of payments is almost all interest and little principle. So most lenders only keep the loans for 5 years or so before they sell the loans to get back their principle along with a tidy sum in interest which gives them back money that they can turn around and makes more loans with.
Just a money making scheme. Our systems are messed up. Based on credit.

Jun 28, 2022
Yep, I can only imagine what's going through their eyes right now. My Dad is almost 80 years old and grew up in the 50-60s. It's just progressively gotten worse that's for sure. Even more so at a rapid rate during my generation. The enemy is definitely coming in like a flood.

That's just crazy. We should be revering our elderly and learning from them. Especially now, because they know what's going on. Yet, the enemy is trying to get rid of them so we have a generation of ignorance.

There was an 80 year old lady that got kicked out of YMCA because she found a man in the locker room watching her taking a shower and little girls undressing. So instead of kicking him out and banning him, they banned her!!!! She was going there for over 20 years! It's on Daily Wire.
I can believe it. She's the one with the problem. Lord.

I have a gym at home. Never so glad of that as of yesterday.

A friend is a member of a local very popular gym chain.
When he goes to work out most days he doesn't shower after because gays are either in the shower stalls going at it, or in the bathroom stalls.

Yesterday he had enough. As he was just walking into the shower room thinking he may be able to grab a quick rinse before perv central kicked off, a naked guy fell through the shower curtain he was walking by, right onto his feet.
Seems a threesome doesn't quite fit in the stall space.🤮

Could be worse. It could be like some gym chains that have one giant shower room, no stalls,no privacy. But lots of room. Imagine the opportunity in that.😳

He'd had enough. He doesn't pay a monthly fee to have to suffer that.

He went to member services desk and complained. He was asked to come to the managers office for privacy. The management cancelled his membership.

Seems freedom from judgement in their zone has its limit.

And I thought they were pathetic for canceling a woman's membership years ago because she'd lost a lot of weight, got really ripped using their facility , but made the fatty Karen's feel insecure because she wore flattering spandex workout gear.
It made news.

I doubt my buddy's member cancellation will.
I pray it doesn't. God knows the rainbow posse don't tolerate ''phobes''.

Terrorist threats against Christian baker's,florists,photographers who refuse to provide services for their ''unions'' is a warning there's no one off limits. Are pastors next? Or is it just they didn't make the news?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I read once that is a technical breach of contract. So the debtor shouldn't have to pay back the loan, if the loan is demanded by someone other than the one who he contracted with for the loan. There might be loopholes and such, but this was one that people were apparently getting out of debt with some years ago. Companies with bad loans would onsell debts to collection agencies, who have all manner of questionable practices to obtain the money or the goods. However, legally, the debt agencies had no claim on the debts or the goods, given that there was no contract with said debt agency - the claim was only valid with the original company. The debt agencies apparently relied on peoples ignorance of the law, and their own questionable practices, to get the money most of the time.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I read once that is a technical breach of contract. So the debtor shouldn't have to pay back the loan, if the loan is demanded by someone other than the one who he contracted with for the loan. There might be loopholes and such, but this was one that people were apparently getting out of debt with some years ago. Companies with bad loans would onsell debts to collection agencies, who have all manner of questionable practices to obtain the money or the goods. However, legally, the debt agencies had no claim on the debts or the goods, given that there was no contract with said debt agency - the claim was only valid with the original company. The debt agencies apparently relied on peoples ignorance of the law, and their own questionable practices, to get the money most of the time.
Collection agencies usually pay 10% of the loan value. If you were smart you could probably negotiate them down to paying 10-20% of the loan value in exchange for removing the blotch from your credit report.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wow! Now that is a coincidence. The covid vaxxes really do increase the chance of unfortunate coincidences, don't they?
Yes, all those who accuse the "anti vaxxers" of being "conspiracy theorists" believe in coincidences.