T.I.R.E.D.

  • Thread starter Thread starter PropertyOfGod
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PropertyOfGod

Guest
I'm really tired of Life. I feel as if I don't deserve to be here.I've had heartache since I can remember. And it's like you talk to some people but it doesn't really help. Satan wants to take me out yall. He wants me dead. And i have this blue small crate full of pills that i think about taking daily. I dont know whats wrong with me. The Lord has blessed me. But my mom died when i was 5 from lupus. Grandma raised me til i was 8 died from stroke. My two older sisters raised me. The 47 yr old died feom liver cancer in 6 months. And 56 yr old died in her sleep a yr and half later.they were my mom. I got 1 sister left and she needs heart transplant. Shes 47. WHY? My kids are 20..18..17..they act like they hate me. We sont communicate. They really dont talk to me. Everyone is angry all the time . no communication. I cant live like this.i cry EVERYDAY. I WANNA DIE EVERYDAY.
 
***(praying)***God loves you***let Him lead you out of the valley...
 
PropertyofGod, I've been there before. You can find help in someone you feel comfortable talking with. A minister, rabbi, or counseler. I'll be praying for you. If you need to chat, just drop me a note Sister. God bless you.
 
ThePen;bt22479 said:
PropertyofGod, I've been there before. You can find help in someone you feel comfortable talking with. A minister, rabbi, or counseler. I'll be praying for you. If you need to chat, just drop me a note Sister. God bless you.


Thank you!