T.V.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SpoonJuly

Have never watched a lot of TV, just local news.
I only have a digital antenna that picks up local TV.
Did not realize how ungodly TV had become until recently.
I spent 3 days last week watching YouTube TV on a trial basis.
It was filled with perversion, even the commercials support the homosexual/transgender agenda.
I called YouTube and told them no way did I want that filth in my house.
How could anybody who calls themselves a Christian allow such fifth into their homes?

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
i always say the best thing about tv is that u can turn it off, also say the tv is the devil's tool and the internet is his playground

kaijo

Jul 31, 2017
It was filled with perversion, even the commercials support the homosexual/transgender agenda.
How could anybody who calls themselves a Christian allow such fifth into their homes?
I personally believe that the Screen is the Image of the Beast.

From the Screen spills fourth every manner of blasphemy against the Most High.
The Screen is where almost everyone gets their morals from.
And everyone in the world worships the things that is presented to them from it.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I quit TV 3 years ago. I quit you tube last May. I got tired of the 'A' moral brain washing and have been trying to rid myself of the propaganda for nearly a year now. 'Christian Chat' and 'World Bible School' are the only sites I subscribe to now. But I'll probably get Turner Classic movies back soon. Too many lies and liars. I decided to break the spell and throw myself at Christs' feet. I won't be hypnotized by the flashing lights and rhetoric any more. They are mostly liars. The goats outnumber the sheep but the goats make the most noise! There's usually about 60 of us world wide signed in to CC at a time. We are surrounded on all sides by goats!

Dec 12, 2013
I call it the one eyed god of this age.........it for sure is being used to desensitize and program humanity......the funny truth.....half of the time you watch TV you are staring at blank screen............me.....mostly news

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I call it the one eyed god of this age.........it for sure is being used to desensitize and program humanity......the funny truth.....half of the time you watch TV you are staring at blank screen............me.....mostly news
Do you trust the news? Unbiased?

Dec 12, 2013

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
tv started out pretty good, when i was growing up u had wholesome family shows, but the devil finds ways of corrupting everything, including games, comics and the church

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
I personally believe that the Screen is the Image of the Beast.

From the Screen spills fourth every manner of blasphemy against the Most High.
The Screen is where almost everyone gets their morals from.
And everyone in the world worships the things that is presented to them from it.
And before T.V. it was the radio!
And, before the radio, it was Hollywood!
And, before Hollywood, it was theaters!
And, before theaters, it was newspapers!

Nimrod, may be dead! Yet, his "legacy". grows stronger and larger!

Just "changed" the "look" of his "tower!"

"Mystery Babylon", indeed!

Just need discernment in finding it!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I cannot remember how long we havent had tv=)). Not really missing it, as there's news on the radio, online, occasional newspapers. I even minimize watching movies, and can listen from the next room or as i go abt while the others watch, and get an idea of what a movie was all about haha.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I cannot remember how long we havent had tv=)). Not really missing it, as there's news on the radio, online, occasional newspapers. I even minimize watching movies, and can listen from the next room or as i go abt while the others watch, and get an idea of what a movie was all about haha.
I will admit......when I am bored I will go on YouTube and watch the punchline of movies that are out.
Generally they are quite dreadful and I never enjoy even watching a small portion. Too evil too violent too absurd too irreverent.....