well, I tell you what homeless do with pushcarts, they disassemble it and take into collecting scrap (I dont know the En word, that place, where you can take paper and scrap iron and stuff and they will pay you for that (they're weighed it and pay I dont know how much .. it is on kilos)
So if we just left there trolleys, I am sure, that for about month we wouldn't have any trolleys left there
Not that I would not wish for the homeless better life and free money and ..
but if we speaking here about thievery ... well then
But what would I do is another question ..I would for sure left trolley there with coin
be blessed
Those you know are probably doing that.............when we go to minister to the homeless, we find many with shopping carts, and they are used to store what few possessions they have...........just saying.....