Taking another step in my Walk With Christ

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lorien
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lorien

Guest
Well I have some wonderful news that I would like to share. The priest of my church has given me his approval to get my license to become a Eucharistic Minister within my parish. This means that I will be allowed to administer the sacrament of The Body and The Blood of Jesus Christ on Sunday mornings. I look forward to see what else God has planed for my life and my walk in His name. I also know that He will be beside me all the days of this life until he calls me home to Him to live forever in His glory.